Career Questions tagged Surgery

Ally D.’s Avatar
Ally D. Oct 19 29 views
Ally D.’s Avatar
Ally D. Oct 19 28 views
A'Nyah J.’s Avatar
A'Nyah J. Nov 13 20 views

How is it being an plastic surgeon ?

How is it being an plastic surgeon ? #plastic surgeon...

#surgery

Tierra K.’s Avatar
Tierra K. Nov 02 43 views

If I were interested in becoming a surgeon or doctor, what classes should I take in highschool to be ready for medschool?

I am a 15 year old girl from Fairbanks, Alaska. I work really hard in school to learn and get good grades. #doctor #surgeon #surgery #medical-school...

#school

Tierra K.’s Avatar
Tierra K. Nov 02 31 views

About how many hours does a surgeon that works in the emergency room work in a typical week?

I am a 15 year old girl from Fairbanks, Alaska that wants to be a surgeon one day. I do weel in school and work really hard. #surgeon #surgery #emergency-room...

#doctor

Landon B.’s Avatar
Landon B. Oct 19 26 views
Ashley S.’s Avatar
Ashley S. Oct 21 37 views

How many years of school would it take to become a pediatric brain surgeon?

I am in the 9th grade and I really love all things medical. #medical-school...

#surgery

Rigoberto M.’s Avatar
Rigoberto M. Oct 16 36 views

What is the most difficult task to do while performing surgery?

I’m trying to become a doctor and I want to know more about this career...

#surgery

emily G.’s Avatar
emily G. Oct 19 27 views

how long did you go to college to be a surgeon

is it hard to learn everything you need to know to be a surgeon #...

#surgery

Dmya A.’s Avatar
Dmya A. Oct 16 35 views

What are programs I can get into to become a surgeon ?

I got interested with this career interest I think its cool I'm still deciding what type of surgeon I wanna be , I would like to know how can I get in these programs so I can become a surgeon . #surgery...

#surgeon

Samyukta S.’s Avatar
Samyukta S. Sep 01 112 views

Do surgeons of the future have much scope?

Does surgery (by people) have much scope? Won't it most likely be replaced by automated machines which can do a much more accurate work? #surgery #robotics #career...

#surgeon

Benjamin V.’s Avatar
Benjamin V. Jul 29 125 views

I'm interested in becoming a surgeon, but I'm feeling a little intimidated by the intense hours required of surgical fellows. Is it possible to balance work life with a family life in this setting?

I am approaching my senior year of high school. I am planning to #major in #biology and continue on to get my MD. I am considering the possibility of becoming a #surgeon, but I want to have a better understanding of the #work-life balance of #surgical #fellows. #doctor #surgery #pediatrics...

#neurosurgeon

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 21 80 views

How do surgeons handle scared patients?

#patient #surgery I'm interested because I know a lot of patients are terrified to go into surgery so I wanted to know how surgeons calm them...