Career Questions tagged Surgery

Carmen C.’s Avatar
Carmen C. 2 days ago 102 views

Can women become surgeons?

I want to work in the medical field and I want to become a surgeon but I was told that women can't be surgeons but I'm not sure if that's true. I'm in 8th grade and I'm 14 years old !

jaycea H.’s Avatar
jaycea H. May 10 74 views

How do I get into a good medical school with the strengths I have and the hobbies I have ? What do I need to change to be mindset ready to be a General Surgeon ?

If my strengths are helping others and learning new things fast and my hobbies are cooking and dancing what type of careers would fit me ? What other strengths or experiences I might need to achieve my dream job and career?

Joseph F.’s Avatar
Joseph F. May 09 40 views

What are some of the requirements jobs are looking for in order to become a reconstructive surgeon?

I've been wanting to get into this career field for a while and thought it'd be nice to ask someone with experience in it.

samantha S.’s Avatar
samantha S. Mar 03 92 views

What is is like being a cardiothoracic surgeon?

Honestly i know what a Cardiothoracic Surgeon is but i want to know if being a cardiothoracic surgeon affects someones personal life and i just want to know what are somethings someone experiences being a cardiothoracic surgeon or just and type of Surgeon in general
#surgery

Kiera A.’s Avatar
Kiera A. Feb 07 187 views

What are the best colleges to become a surgeon? Should I go to a community college for the first 4 years and then go to a medical school?

I have dreamed of becoming a surgeon for a while and I want to know what the best medical schools are and if I should go to a less expensive school first then a medical school. #college #medicine #surgery

Kiera A.’s Avatar
Kiera A. Feb 07 86 views

How do I know what type of surgeon (pediatrics, general, trama, etc) is right for me?

I have dreamed of becoming a surgeon for a while and I want to know how I know what is right for me. #surgery

Lauryn W.’s Avatar
Lauryn W. Oct 13, 2021 186 views

What does it take to be a General Surgeon.

I'm currently in Health Science and have thought about being a General Surgeon. I really enjoy helping others. What are similar career choices just in case I'm not fully committed. #options #careerchoices #medical #doctor #surgery #surgeon #hospital-and-health-care

Kori T.’s Avatar
Kori T. Aug 02, 2021 221 views

Are you happy?

I want to become the first surgeon in my family.#medicine #surgery #doctor

Xandriya J.’s Avatar
Xandriya J. Jul 26, 2021 230 views

What do you need to become a doctor or a surgeon?

I want to help people and I am also curious about the human body. I like to study the anatomy of the human body to sometimes. #medicine #surgery #doctor

Antonio R.’s Avatar
Antonio R. Jun 28, 2021 297 views

I want to become a doctor when I'm older. What is the best major so study?

I am a 15 year old incoming sophomore and want to become a doctor. #doctor #medicine #surgery #college-major

Tianna S.’s Avatar
Tianna S. Jun 04, 2021 194 views

How do you apply to become an anesthesiologist after college?

I love medicine and I want to be an anesthesiologist or a teacher. Helping others has always been a passion of mines. #doctor #surgery #medicine

Jeimy V.’s Avatar
Jeimy V. May 19, 2021 399 views

What is needed to becoming an orthopedic surgeon?

I have always been fascinated by helping others. I am also interested in medicine in general- bones especially intrigue me. The anatomy of bones and functions in the body is unique yet in everyone.
#surgery #orthopedics #medicine

Savreet K.’s Avatar
Savreet K. Apr 30, 2021 244 views

How to become a neurosurgeon in England after MBBS in India

What is the process and steps to become a neurosurgeon in UK after completing MBBS from India? What is the fee structure and what universities offer programs? #surgery #neurosurgeon

Zeenat A.’s Avatar
Zeenat A. Apr 29, 2021 163 views

What is the best schooling to become a plastic surgen?

Id like to become a plastic surgeon and major in biology #surgery

Samyukta S.’s Avatar
Samyukta S. Apr 28, 2021 206 views

What are some things I can start doing to get a headstart for medicine studies in India?

Hey! I'm in 10th grade right now, and I am really passionate about Medical studies. I aspire to become a doctor.
What are some things that I can do now that will help me in my studies in the future?
#doctor #surgery #school #career #medicine

Reese H.’s Avatar
Reese H. Apr 22, 2021 302 views

What classes do i have to take in high school if i want to be a surgeon.

I want to become a surgeon or a nurse but i want to stick with being a surgeon. #surgeon #surgery

Mpumelelo K.’s Avatar
Mpumelelo K. Mar 21, 2021 321 views
kaiden A.’s Avatar
kaiden A. Mar 18, 2021 255 views
Elizabeth O.’s Avatar
Elizabeth O. Feb 23, 2021 256 views

How to best prepare to become a surgeon?What are some advice and tips I should know, and what steps should I be taking to stand out more?

I'm a junior in high school and I want to become a surgeon. I'm taking AP classes in both math and science and plan to continue doing so. #high-school #surgeon #surgery #doctor #medical-school

Sophina L.’s Avatar
Sophina L. Feb 18, 2021 274 views

What courses should I take in highschool to get a job in the medical field? (nurse, surgeon, doctor, etc.)

I'm a freshman in highschool and I want to make sure I choose the right courses in gr. 11 and 12 so I can possibly get a job in the medical field. #highschool #medical #nurse #surgeon #doctor #courses #surgery #professionals #medecine