Career Questions tagged Surgery

Savreet K.’s Avatar
Savreet K. Apr 30 30 views

How to become a neurosurgeon in England after MBBS in India

What is the process and steps to become a neurosurgeon in UK after completing MBBS from India? What is the fee structure and what universities offer programs? #surgery...

#neurosurgeon

Zeenat A.’s Avatar
Zeenat A. Apr 29 25 views

What is the best schooling to become a plastic surgen?

Id like to become a plastic surgeon and major in biology...

#surgery

Samyukta S.’s Avatar
Samyukta S. Apr 28 52 views

What are some things I can start doing to get a headstart for medicine studies in India?

Hey! I'm in 10th grade right now, and I am really passionate about Medical studies. I aspire to become a doctor. What are some things that I can do now that will help me in my studies in the future? #doctor #surgery #school #career...

#medicine

Reese H.’s Avatar
Reese H. Apr 22 80 views

What classes do i have to take in high school if i want to be a surgeon.

I want to become a surgeon or a nurse but i want to stick with being a surgeon. #surgeon...

#surgery

Mpumelelo K.’s Avatar
Mpumelelo K. Mar 21 72 views
Elizabeth O.’s Avatar
Elizabeth O. Feb 23 113 views

How to best prepare to become a surgeon?What are some advice and tips I should know, and what steps should I be taking to stand out more?

I'm a junior in high school and I want to become a surgeon. I'm taking AP classes in both math and science and plan to continue doing so. #high-school #surgeon #surgery #doctor...

#medical-school

Sophina L.’s Avatar
Sophina L. Feb 18 111 views

What courses should I take in highschool to get a job in the medical field? (nurse, surgeon, doctor, etc.)

I'm a freshman in highschool and I want to make sure I choose the right courses in gr. 11 and 12 so I can possibly get a job in the medical field. #highschool #medical #nurse #surgeon #doctor #courses #surgery #professionals...

#medecine

William M.’s Avatar
William M. Jan 27 118 views

I'm trying to become a general surgeon what do i need to become it ?

Im a senior in high school and I want to become a general surgeon and I'm not quite sure what I need to do to be able to become one. #general-surgery #surgeon...

#surgery

Alexandra K.’s Avatar
Alexandra K. Jan 14 138 views

What should I major in if I want to be a neurosurgeon?

I’m a junior in high school and I plan to go to med school to be a neurosurgeon, but I have no idea what to major in. I thought maybe biochemistry, but I’m not sure. #neurosurgeon #surgery #majors #neurosurgery #collegemajor...

#medicine

Alexandra K.’s Avatar
Alexandra K. Jan 07 114 views

What's the hardest thing about being a doctor?

I'm a junior in HS and I want to go to med school and be a neurosurgeon. #neurosurgeon #doctor #surgeon #surgery...

#physician

Ally D.’s Avatar
Ally D. Oct 19, 2020 75 views
Ally D.’s Avatar
Ally D. Oct 19, 2020 75 views
A'Nyah J.’s Avatar
A'Nyah J. Nov 13, 2020 146 views

How is it being an plastic surgeon ?

How is it being an plastic surgeon ? #plastic surgeon...

#surgery

Tierra K.’s Avatar
Tierra K. Nov 02, 2020 117 views

If I were interested in becoming a surgeon or doctor, what classes should I take in highschool to be ready for medschool?

I am a 15 year old girl from Fairbanks, Alaska. I work really hard in school to learn and get good grades. #doctor #surgeon #surgery #medical-school...

#school

Tierra K.’s Avatar
Tierra K. Nov 02, 2020 87 views

About how many hours does a surgeon that works in the emergency room work in a typical week?

I am a 15 year old girl from Fairbanks, Alaska that wants to be a surgeon one day. I do weel in school and work really hard. #surgeon #surgery #emergency-room...

#doctor

Landon B.’s Avatar
Landon B. Oct 19, 2020 64 views
Ashley S.’s Avatar
Ashley S. Oct 21, 2020 153 views

How many years of school would it take to become a pediatric brain surgeon?

I am in the 9th grade and I really love all things medical. #medical-school...

#surgery

Rigoberto M.’s Avatar
Rigoberto M. Oct 16, 2020 73 views

What is the most difficult task to do while performing surgery?

I’m trying to become a doctor and I want to know more about this career...

#surgery

emily G.’s Avatar
emily G. Oct 19, 2020 93 views

how long did you go to college to be a surgeon

is it hard to learn everything you need to know to be a surgeon #...

#surgery

Dmya A.’s Avatar
Dmya A. Oct 16, 2020 74 views

What are programs I can get into to become a surgeon ?

I got interested with this career interest I think its cool I'm still deciding what type of surgeon I wanna be , I would like to know how can I get in these programs so I can become a surgeon . #surgery...

#surgeon

Samyukta S.’s Avatar
Samyukta S. Sep 01, 2020 174 views

Do surgeons of the future have much scope?

Does surgery (by people) have much scope? Won't it most likely be replaced by automated machines which can do a much more accurate work? #surgery #robotics #career...

#surgeon