Career Questions tagged Surgery

Lauryn W.’s Avatar
Lauryn W. Oct 13 37 views

What does it take to be a General Surgeon.

I'm currently in Health Science and have thought about being a General Surgeon. I really enjoy helping others. What are similar career choices just in case I'm not fully committed. options careerchoices medical doctor surgery surgeon...

hospital-and-health-care

Kori T.’s Avatar
Kori T. Aug 02 123 views

Are you happy?

I want to become the first surgeon in my family.medicine surgery...

doctor

Xandriya J.’s Avatar
Xandriya J. Jul 26 83 views

What do you need to become a doctor or a surgeon?

I want to help people and I am also curious about the human body. I like to study the anatomy of the human body to sometimes. medicine surgery...

doctor

Tianna S.’s Avatar
Tianna S. Jun 04 107 views

How do you apply to become an anesthesiologist after college?

I love medicine and I want to be an anesthesiologist or a teacher. Helping others has always been a passion of mines. doctor surgery...

medicine

Jeimy V.’s Avatar
Jeimy V. May 19 228 views

What is needed to becoming an orthopedic surgeon?

I have always been fascinated by helping others. I am also interested in medicine in general- bones especially intrigue me. The anatomy of bones and functions in the body is unique yet in everyone. surgery orthopedics...

medicine

Savreet K.’s Avatar
Savreet K. Apr 30 150 views

How to become a neurosurgeon in England after MBBS in India

What is the process and steps to become a neurosurgeon in UK after completing MBBS from India? What is the fee structure and what universities offer programs? surgery...

neurosurgeon

Zeenat A.’s Avatar
Zeenat A. Apr 29 78 views

What is the best schooling to become a plastic surgen?

Id like to become a plastic surgeon and major in biology...

surgery

Samyukta S.’s Avatar
Samyukta S. Apr 28 115 views

What are some things I can start doing to get a headstart for medicine studies in India?

Hey! I'm in 10th grade right now, and I am really passionate about Medical studies. I aspire to become a doctor. What are some things that I can do now that will help me in my studies in the future? doctor surgery school career...

medicine

Reese H.’s Avatar
Reese H. Apr 22 181 views

What classes do i have to take in high school if i want to be a surgeon.

I want to become a surgeon or a nurse but i want to stick with being a surgeon. surgeon...

surgery

Mpumelelo K.’s Avatar
Mpumelelo K. Mar 21 138 views
Elizabeth O.’s Avatar
Elizabeth O. Feb 23 186 views

How to best prepare to become a surgeon?What are some advice and tips I should know, and what steps should I be taking to stand out more?

I'm a junior in high school and I want to become a surgeon. I'm taking AP classes in both math and science and plan to continue doing so. high-school surgeon surgery doctor...

medical-school

Sophina L.’s Avatar
Sophina L. Feb 18 181 views

What courses should I take in highschool to get a job in the medical field? (nurse, surgeon, doctor, etc.)

I'm a freshman in highschool and I want to make sure I choose the right courses in gr. 11 and 12 so I can possibly get a job in the medical field. highschool medical nurse surgeon doctor courses surgery professionals...

medecine

William M.’s Avatar
William M. Jan 27 211 views

I'm trying to become a general surgeon what do i need to become it ?

Im a senior in high school and I want to become a general surgeon and I'm not quite sure what I need to do to be able to become one. general-surgery surgeon...

surgery

Alexandra K.’s Avatar
Alexandra K. Jan 14 218 views

What should I major in if I want to be a neurosurgeon?

I’m a junior in high school and I plan to go to med school to be a neurosurgeon, but I have no idea what to major in. I thought maybe biochemistry, but I’m not sure. neurosurgeon surgery majors neurosurgery collegemajor...

medicine

Alexandra K.’s Avatar
Alexandra K. Jan 07 177 views

What's the hardest thing about being a doctor?

I'm a junior in HS and I want to go to med school and be a neurosurgeon. neurosurgeon doctor surgeon surgery...

physician

A'Nyah J.’s Avatar
A'Nyah J. Nov 13, 2020 260 views

How is it being an plastic surgeon ?

How is it being an plastic surgeon ? plastic surgeon...

surgery

Tierra K.’s Avatar
Tierra K. Nov 02, 2020 182 views

If I were interested in becoming a surgeon or doctor, what classes should I take in highschool to be ready for medschool?

I am a 15 year old girl from Fairbanks, Alaska. I work really hard in school to learn and get good grades. doctor surgeon surgery medical-school...

school

Tierra K.’s Avatar
Tierra K. Nov 02, 2020 141 views

About how many hours does a surgeon that works in the emergency room work in a typical week?

I am a 15 year old girl from Fairbanks, Alaska that wants to be a surgeon one day. I do weel in school and work really hard. surgeon surgery emergency-room...

doctor