Career Questions tagged Surgery

Alexia’s Avatar
Alexia Sep 13 52 views

What degree do you need to become a surgeon?

what degree do you need to become a surgeon

Samira’s Avatar
Samira Sep 02 74 views

When you study medicine, do you have to see bodies being operated/dissected even if you’re not studying to be a surgeon?

Even if you’re not studying to be a surgeon but doctor or nurse, do you have to see bodies (dead ones) operated on for studying about the anatomy of a person etc.?

Sphesihle’s Avatar
Sphesihle Jun 20 195 views

What is it like to be a cardiothoracic surgeon?

guys do any if you also know about cardiothoracic surgeons because I want to know more about them and wish was a heart surgeon all i need is information

Carmen’s Avatar
Carmen May 29 230 views

How much money do surgeons make? Do men and women earn the same amount of money?

I know working as a surgeon is a lot so, one thing I never thought of is how much they earn !

Carmen’s Avatar
Carmen May 22 350 views

Can women become surgeons?

I want to work in the medical field and I want to become a surgeon but I was told that women can't be surgeons but I'm not sure if that's true. I'm in 8th grade and I'm 14 years old !

Lauren’s Avatar
Lauren May 10 197 views

As a surgeon what if you have to use the bathroom in the middle of the procedure ?

what do you do when having to use the bathroom during the procedure ?

jaycea’s Avatar
jaycea May 10 197 views

How do I get into a good medical school with the strengths I have and the hobbies I have ? What do I need to change to be mindset ready to be a General Surgeon ?

If my strengths are helping others and learning new things fast and my hobbies are cooking and dancing what type of careers would fit me ? What other strengths or experiences I might need to achieve my dream job and career?

Lauren’s Avatar
Lauren May 10 129 views

What specifically do you love about surgery ?

Joseph’s Avatar
Joseph May 09 130 views

What are some of the requirements jobs are looking for in order to become a reconstructive surgeon?

I've been wanting to get into this career field for a while and thought it'd be nice to ask someone with experience in it.

Lauren’s Avatar
Lauren May 03 227 views

how does it feel to be a cardiothoracic surgeon ?

i want to know more about this topic to have more knowledge when i get into this field .

samantha’s Avatar
samantha Mar 03 146 views

What is is like being a cardiothoracic surgeon?

Honestly i know what a Cardiothoracic Surgeon is but i want to know if being a cardiothoracic surgeon affects someones personal life and i just want to know what are somethings someone experiences being a cardiothoracic surgeon or just and type of Surgeon in general
#surgery

enrique’s Avatar
enrique Mar 03 170 views

what type of degree i need to be a cardiac surgeon??

#healthcare #surgery #surgeon

Kiera’s Avatar
Kiera Feb 07 259 views

What are the best colleges to become a surgeon? Should I go to a community college for the first 4 years and then go to a medical school?

I have dreamed of becoming a surgeon for a while and I want to know what the best medical schools are and if I should go to a less expensive school first then a medical school. #college #medicine #surgery

Kiera’s Avatar
Kiera Feb 07 122 views

How do I know what type of surgeon (pediatrics, general, trama, etc) is right for me?

I have dreamed of becoming a surgeon for a while and I want to know how I know what is right for me. #surgery

Lauryn’s Avatar
Lauryn Oct 13, 2021 238 views

What does it take to be a General Surgeon.

I'm currently in Health Science and have thought about being a General Surgeon. I really enjoy helping others. What are similar career choices just in case I'm not fully committed. #options #careerchoices #medical #doctor #surgery #surgeon #hospital-and-health-care

Garret’s Avatar
Garret Oct 08, 2021 198 views

How many different types of surgery are there?

#surgery #healthcare #types

jermyia’s Avatar
jermyia Aug 02, 2021 237 views

I want to be a surgeon but I don't want to make the wrong choice and hate it . what do i do?.

#surgeon #doctor #medical #surgery #medicine

Kori’s Avatar
Kori Aug 02, 2021 255 views

Are you happy?

I want to become the first surgeon in my family.#medicine #surgery #doctor

BreAnna’s Avatar
BreAnna Jul 30, 2021 289 views

What are the steps I need to take to become a doctor ?

#medine #surgery #doctor #healthcare #medicine #medical-school

Xandriya’s Avatar
Xandriya Jul 26, 2021 330 views

What do you need to become a doctor or a surgeon?

I want to help people and I am also curious about the human body. I like to study the anatomy of the human body to sometimes. #medicine #surgery #doctor

cindy’s Avatar
cindy Jul 01, 2021 321 views

What's the first thing you should do to become a surgeon?

#professional #surgery #surgeon #doctor #medical

Antonio’s Avatar
Antonio Jun 28, 2021 366 views

I want to become a doctor when I'm older. What is the best major so study?

I am a 15 year old incoming sophomore and want to become a doctor. #doctor #medicine #surgery #college-major

Tianna’s Avatar
Tianna Jun 04, 2021 264 views

How do you apply to become an anesthesiologist after college?

I love medicine and I want to be an anesthesiologist or a teacher. Helping others has always been a passion of mines. #doctor #surgery #medicine

Jeimy’s Avatar
Jeimy May 19, 2021 487 views

What is needed to becoming an orthopedic surgeon?

I have always been fascinated by helping others. I am also interested in medicine in general- bones especially intrigue me. The anatomy of bones and functions in the body is unique yet in everyone.
#surgery #orthopedics #medicine

Savreet’s Avatar
Savreet Apr 30, 2021 286 views

How to become a neurosurgeon in England after MBBS in India

What is the process and steps to become a neurosurgeon in UK after completing MBBS from India? What is the fee structure and what universities offer programs? #surgery #neurosurgeon

Zeenat’s Avatar
Zeenat Apr 29, 2021 191 views

What is the best schooling to become a plastic surgen?

Id like to become a plastic surgeon and major in biology #surgery

Samyukta’s Avatar
Samyukta Apr 28, 2021 245 views

What are some things I can start doing to get a headstart for medicine studies in India?

Hey! I'm in 10th grade right now, and I am really passionate about Medical studies. I aspire to become a doctor.
What are some things that I can do now that will help me in my studies in the future?
#doctor #surgery #school #career #medicine

Reese’s Avatar
Reese Apr 22, 2021 349 views

What classes do i have to take in high school if i want to be a surgeon.

I want to become a surgeon or a nurse but i want to stick with being a surgeon. #surgeon #surgery

Monica’s Avatar
Monica Apr 16, 2021 260 views

While taking the steps to become a cardiothoracic surgeon, what were some of the hardest challenges?

#cardio #thoracic #cardiothoracic #surgeons #surgery

Monica’s Avatar
Monica Apr 16, 2021 233 views

What are the steps to becoming a cardiothoracic surgeon?

#cardiothoracic #surgery #surgeons