Career Questions tagged Surgery

Xandriya J.’s Avatar
Xandriya J. Xandriya J. Jul 26 23 views

What do you need to become a doctor or a surgeon?

I want to help people and I am also curious about the human body. I like to study the anatomy of the human body to sometimes. #medicine #surgery...

#doctor

Tianna S.’s Avatar
Tianna S. Tianna S. Jun 04 74 views

How do you apply to become an anesthesiologist after college?

I love medicine and I want to be an anesthesiologist or a teacher. Helping others has always been a passion of mines. #doctor #surgery...

#medicine

Jeimy V.’s Avatar
Jeimy V. Jeimy V. May 19 169 views

What is needed to becoming an orthopedic surgeon?

I have always been fascinated by helping others. I am also interested in medicine in general- bones especially intrigue me. The anatomy of bones and functions in the body is unique yet in everyone. #surgery #orthopedics...

#medicine

Savreet K.’s Avatar
Savreet K. Savreet K. Apr 30 103 views

How to become a neurosurgeon in England after MBBS in India

What is the process and steps to become a neurosurgeon in UK after completing MBBS from India? What is the fee structure and what universities offer programs? #surgery...

#neurosurgeon

Zeenat A.’s Avatar
Zeenat A. Zeenat A. Apr 29 49 views

What is the best schooling to become a plastic surgen?

Id like to become a plastic surgeon and major in biology...

#surgery

Samyukta S.’s Avatar
Samyukta S. Samyukta S. Apr 28 91 views

What are some things I can start doing to get a headstart for medicine studies in India?

Hey! I'm in 10th grade right now, and I am really passionate about Medical studies. I aspire to become a doctor. What are some things that I can do now that will help me in my studies in the future? #doctor #surgery #school #career...

#medicine

Reese H.’s Avatar
Reese H. Reese H. Apr 22 130 views

What classes do i have to take in high school if i want to be a surgeon.

I want to become a surgeon or a nurse but i want to stick with being a surgeon. #surgeon...

#surgery

Mpumelelo K.’s Avatar
Mpumelelo K. Mpumelelo K. Mar 21 114 views
Elizabeth O.’s Avatar
Elizabeth O. Elizabeth O. Feb 23 150 views

How to best prepare to become a surgeon?What are some advice and tips I should know, and what steps should I be taking to stand out more?

I'm a junior in high school and I want to become a surgeon. I'm taking AP classes in both math and science and plan to continue doing so. #high-school #surgeon #surgery #doctor...

#medical-school

Sophina L.’s Avatar
Sophina L. Sophina L. Feb 18 144 views

What courses should I take in highschool to get a job in the medical field? (nurse, surgeon, doctor, etc.)

I'm a freshman in highschool and I want to make sure I choose the right courses in gr. 11 and 12 so I can possibly get a job in the medical field. #highschool #medical #nurse #surgeon #doctor #courses #surgery #professionals...

#medecine

William M.’s Avatar
William M. William M. Jan 27 164 views

I'm trying to become a general surgeon what do i need to become it ?

Im a senior in high school and I want to become a general surgeon and I'm not quite sure what I need to do to be able to become one. #general-surgery #surgeon...

#surgery

Alexandra K.’s Avatar
Alexandra K. Alexandra K. Jan 14 184 views

What should I major in if I want to be a neurosurgeon?

I’m a junior in high school and I plan to go to med school to be a neurosurgeon, but I have no idea what to major in. I thought maybe biochemistry, but I’m not sure. #neurosurgeon #surgery #majors #neurosurgery #collegemajor...

#medicine

Alexandra K.’s Avatar
Alexandra K. Alexandra K. Jan 07 139 views

What's the hardest thing about being a doctor?

I'm a junior in HS and I want to go to med school and be a neurosurgeon. #neurosurgeon #doctor #surgeon #surgery...

#physician

A'Nyah J.’s Avatar
A'Nyah J. A'Nyah J. Nov 13, 2020 228 views

How is it being an plastic surgeon ?

How is it being an plastic surgeon ? #plastic surgeon...

#surgery

Tierra K.’s Avatar
Tierra K. Tierra K. Nov 02, 2020 142 views

If I were interested in becoming a surgeon or doctor, what classes should I take in highschool to be ready for medschool?

I am a 15 year old girl from Fairbanks, Alaska. I work really hard in school to learn and get good grades. #doctor #surgeon #surgery #medical-school...

#school

Tierra K.’s Avatar
Tierra K. Tierra K. Nov 02, 2020 111 views

About how many hours does a surgeon that works in the emergency room work in a typical week?

I am a 15 year old girl from Fairbanks, Alaska that wants to be a surgeon one day. I do weel in school and work really hard. #surgeon #surgery #emergency-room...

#doctor

Landon B.’s Avatar
Landon B. Landon B. Oct 19, 2020 86 views
Ashley S.’s Avatar
Ashley S. Ashley S. Oct 21, 2020 202 views

How many years of school would it take to become a pediatric brain surgeon?

I am in the 9th grade and I really love all things medical. #medical-school...

#surgery

Rigoberto M.’s Avatar
Rigoberto M. Rigoberto M. Oct 16, 2020 98 views

What is the most difficult task to do while performing surgery?

I’m trying to become a doctor and I want to know more about this career...

#surgery