Career Questions tagged Surgeon

Alexandra K.’s Avatar
Alexandra K. Jan 07 54 views

What's the hardest thing about being a doctor?

I'm a junior in HS and I want to go to med school and be a neurosurgeon. #neurosurgeon #doctor #surgeon #surgery...

#physician

Anna D.’s Avatar
Anna D. Jan 02 50 views

When you're a surgeon, how much free time do you have in order to prioritize your family?

A surgeon is one of the future careers that I have seriously considered and I want to know the answer to the question because family is the most important thing to me and I don't want to pursue a career where I have to put my most important thing in life on the back burner. #surgeon #doctor...

#futurejob #futurecareer

Atiku E.’s Avatar
Atiku E. Dec 06, 2020 85 views
Tristian L.’s Avatar
Tristian L. Oct 16, 2020 68 views

What’s the most amount of surgeries you have done in one day?

I’m outgoing and just wanna learn the most I can about surgeons, also I’m trying to become a general surgeon...

#surgeon

Tristian L.’s Avatar
Tristian L. Nov 30, 2020 55 views
Tristian L.’s Avatar
Tristian L. Nov 30, 2020 61 views

Would you say that you are a great doctor?

What are the qualities of a good doctor? #doctor...

#surgeon

Tristian L.’s Avatar
Tristian L. Nov 30, 2020 36 views
Maria E.’s Avatar
Maria E. Nov 25, 2020 69 views
A'Nyah J.’s Avatar
A'Nyah J. Nov 13, 2020 31 views

How many years does it take to become an plastic surgeon ?

How many years does it take to become an plastic surgeon ? #plastic surgeon...

#surgeon

Adriana R.’s Avatar
Adriana R. Nov 13, 2020 32 views

What steps do you take to be a obstetrician

When I get older I want to become a obstetrician because I want to help bring life into the world and if that doesn't workout I want to be a surgeon or a in the air force I just want to have a job that helps others. #surgeon #airforce...

#obstetrician

Keili V.’s Avatar
Keili V. Nov 05, 2020 41 views
Momotaj J.’s Avatar
Momotaj J. Nov 04, 2020 51 views

Medical jobs

Looking for jobs that will give me patient contact hours. #healthcare...

#surgeon

Shikenya M.’s Avatar
Shikenya M. Nov 03, 2020 45 views

How long will I need to go to school to work as a doctor.

I want to become Interventional radiologists because it cool, but not just cool I want to do it because I want to help people. #surgeon...

#doctor

Tierra K.’s Avatar
Tierra K. Nov 02, 2020 68 views

If I were interested in becoming a surgeon or doctor, what classes should I take in highschool to be ready for medschool?

I am a 15 year old girl from Fairbanks, Alaska. I work really hard in school to learn and get good grades. #doctor #surgeon #surgery #medical-school...

#school

Tierra K.’s Avatar
Tierra K. Nov 02, 2020 56 views

About how many hours does a surgeon that works in the emergency room work in a typical week?

I am a 15 year old girl from Fairbanks, Alaska that wants to be a surgeon one day. I do weel in school and work really hard. #surgeon #surgery #emergency-room...

#doctor

Ashton B.’s Avatar
Ashton B. Oct 30, 2020 45 views
Ariel R.’s Avatar
Ariel R. Oct 27, 2020 52 views

what are the types of veterinarians? if so do you need to study that specific position In college? or do you study everything from there?

I want to be a vet surgeon, and i'm not sure if there's a specific name for that. I also want to know what it's like, besides doing surgeries, and if there's other things that need to be done. I also want to make sure i'm taking the right path. thank you! #surgeon...

#veterinarian

Ashley S.’s Avatar
Ashley S. Oct 26, 2020 79 views

Would being a coroner be good for some one who wants to be both a criminal investigator or detective and a surgeon at the same time?

Hello I am Ashley, I am in 9th grade and I am struggling to choose between a surgeon and a detective or investigator. I this performing autopsies would be great for me. Am i correct? #coroner #surgeon...

#detective

aerion V.’s Avatar
aerion V. Oct 22, 2020 49 views

what are some alternatives of being a nurse or a surgeon?

if i change mindset what would be some alternatives i can go to in the medical field. #nurse #surgeon...

#alternatives

Hazel W.’s Avatar
Hazel W. Oct 19, 2020 39 views
annalise H.’s Avatar
annalise H. Oct 19, 2020 60 views
emily G.’s Avatar
emily G. Oct 19, 2020 50 views
emily G.’s Avatar
emily G. Oct 19, 2020 34 views
Sequoia A.’s Avatar
Sequoia A. Oct 19, 2020 46 views
emily G.’s Avatar
emily G. Oct 19, 2020 50 views
emily G.’s Avatar
emily G. Oct 19, 2020 39 views

what shifts do you prefer to work

sleepy...

#surgeon