Career Questions tagged Surgeon

jamesina C.’s Avatar
jamesina C. Aug 03 22 views

What are some good medical internships?

i want to become a doctor. senior in high school. #doctor...

#surgeon

Devika G.’s Avatar
Devika G. Jul 29 22 views

What is the difference between a doctor of dental surgery and an oral and maxillofacial surgeon?

I am a third-year biology student interested in pursuing dentistry. #dentist #surgeon...

#july20

Benjamin V.’s Avatar
Benjamin V. Jul 29 38 views

I'm interested in becoming a surgeon, but I'm feeling a little intimidated by the intense hours required of surgical fellows. Is it possible to balance work life with a family life in this setting?

I am approaching my senior year of high school. I am planning to #major in #biology and continue on to get my MD. I am considering the possibility of becoming a #surgeon, but I want to have a better understanding of the #work-life balance of #surgical #fellows. #doctor #surgery #pediatrics...

#neurosurgeon

Benjamin V.’s Avatar
Benjamin V. Jul 29 29 views

I want to become a doctor. If I complete my undergraduate degree in three years, how should I make time to study for the MCAT?

I am approaching my senior year of high school. I am planning on acquiring an MD in a 7-year period. I am also considering the possibility of becoming a #surgeon. #doctor...

#neurosurgeon

Vanisha R.’s Avatar
Vanisha R. Jul 22 40 views

How much do surgeons make a year?

I'm a junior in high school. I live in New York and I want to become a cardiologist surgeon . #surgeon...

#medicine

Vanisha R.’s Avatar
Vanisha R. Jul 22 35 views

What are some good advice for going into college?

#medicine

Vanisha R.’s Avatar
Vanisha R. Jul 22 42 views

What is a good medical school to go to?

#medicine

Iqra T.’s Avatar
Iqra T. Jul 17 105 views

Are you satisfied with your job? Is there anything you would change about it?

I'm just curious to see if the hours/pay/lifestyle is what you anticipated and whether or not you like it. #jobs #agriculture #doctor #orthodontics #general #career #business #dentist # #surgeon #teacher #engineer #lawyer #politician...

#july20

Divya G.’s Avatar
Divya G. Jun 11 95 views

How do I become a surgeon in the UK?

I'm doing my GCSEs currently, and am questioning how to become a surgeon in the UK or similar countries. Where will I go after I finish my A levels? #medicine #doctor #surgery #medical #surgeon #gcse #premed...

#alevels

Divya G.’s Avatar
Divya G. Jun 11 88 views

How do I become a surgeon?

I'm in the first year of my GCSEs, and I'm a little confused about how to become a practising surgeon. What are the elaborate steps I need to take? #doctor #medicine #surgery #surgeon #healthcare #college #premed...

#school

Marie E.’s Avatar
Marie E. May 18 327 views

what kind of work do surgeons do?

I know they operate what else do they do #medicine #surgeon...

#surgery

Marie E.’s Avatar
Marie E. May 06 116 views

do surgeon do other things than operate

I am torn between a RN and a Surgeon the more I know about each the better #surgeon...

#surgery

Isabelle F.’s Avatar
Isabelle F. Mar 19 121 views

How long does it usually take upon recieveing proper education for a job as a surgeon does it generally take for one to actually begin working in that position?

At school, I am most interested in gross anatomy, microbiology, and biology, while my hobbies include athletics. A topic that I am passionate about is leadership and "organized chaos". #medicine #doctor #biology #surgeon #trauma #icu #chaos #busy #medical #premed...

#med

Isabelle F.’s Avatar
Isabelle F. Mar 19 113 views

Is it still more or less challenging for a woman to hold a position so high up as a surgeon or chief of surgery within a hospital?

#med

Isabelle F.’s Avatar
Isabelle F. Mar 19 101 views

What are the social lives of surgeons throughout the hospital? Do many surgeons not have time to have a very large social life? Do they have time for children / starting a family?

#med

Isabelle F.’s Avatar
Isabelle F. Mar 19 108 views

Is 12 years of in-depth education really worth it to become a trauma surgeon? It seems like a huge amount of time for one to be in school for a specific job.

#med

Isabelle F.’s Avatar
Isabelle F. Mar 19 105 views

Is there any way to begin your PhD while wrapping up your Med degree? (just to cut down on some of the time spent in getting a secondary education)

#med