Career Questions tagged Surgeon

G C.’s Avatar
G C. Mar 16 32 views

Is it worth it to become a plastic Surgeon?

I want to become a plastic Surgeon when the times comes and is it worth the time and commitment and years....

#surgeon

Nevaeh G.’s Avatar
Nevaeh G. Mar 02 88 views

What motivated you?

School, studying, and grades are all very stressful things. How did you deal with things that got in your way to success? How to stay focused and motivated on not giving up? #school #education #surgeons #surgeon #medicine...

#medical-school

Nevaeh G.’s Avatar
Nevaeh G. Mar 02 48 views

What to do in high school to become a surgeon?

What are things to know, learn, and focus on in high school to become a surgeon? #surgeon...

#high-school

Nevaeh G.’s Avatar
Nevaeh G. Mar 02 59 views

Advice on becoming a surgeon

What are some things you wish you knew before you became a surgeon? Specifically a Neurosurgeon, Cardio thoracic surgeon, or Trauma surgeon what additional courses or classes did you take in college? Do you think they helped you become a surgeon or helped you better understand things in your...

#surgeon #surgeons #neurosurgeon #trauma-surgeon #cardiac-surgeon

Elizabeth O.’s Avatar
Elizabeth O. Feb 23 96 views

How to best prepare to become a surgeon?What are some advice and tips I should know, and what steps should I be taking to stand out more?

I'm a junior in high school and I want to become a surgeon. I'm taking AP classes in both math and science and plan to continue doing so. #high-school #surgeon #surgery #doctor...

#medical-school

Sophina L.’s Avatar
Sophina L. Feb 18 93 views

What courses should I take in highschool to get a job in the medical field? (nurse, surgeon, doctor, etc.)

I'm a freshman in highschool and I want to make sure I choose the right courses in gr. 11 and 12 so I can possibly get a job in the medical field. #highschool #medical #nurse #surgeon #doctor #courses #surgery #professionals...

#medecine

William M.’s Avatar
William M. Jan 27 92 views

I'm trying to become a general surgeon what do i need to become it ?

Im a senior in high school and I want to become a general surgeon and I'm not quite sure what I need to do to be able to become one. #general-surgery #surgeon...

#surgery

Amina K.’s Avatar
Amina K. Jan 21 121 views

Do I have a chance at becoming a medical doctor after 13 years of a statistics degree?

I have always wanted to be a medical doctor, factors beyond me made me pursue a BSc. in Statistics and i graduated over 13 years ago. Although, I have lost a lot of years, I now want to pursue that dream of becoming a medical doctor. Do I have a chance? I am trying to apply for a pre med...

#doctor #neurosurgeon #surgeon #medicine

Alexandra K.’s Avatar
Alexandra K. Jan 07 101 views

What's the hardest thing about being a doctor?

I'm a junior in HS and I want to go to med school and be a neurosurgeon. #neurosurgeon #doctor #surgeon #surgery...

#physician

Anna D.’s Avatar
Anna D. Jan 02 130 views

When you're a surgeon, how much free time do you have in order to prioritize your family?

A surgeon is one of the future careers that I have seriously considered and I want to know the answer to the question because family is the most important thing to me and I don't want to pursue a career where I have to put my most important thing in life on the back burner. #surgeon #doctor...

#futurejob #futurecareer

Atiku E.’s Avatar
Atiku E. Dec 06, 2020 169 views
Tristian L.’s Avatar
Tristian L. Oct 16, 2020 106 views

What’s the most amount of surgeries you have done in one day?

I’m outgoing and just wanna learn the most I can about surgeons, also I’m trying to become a general surgeon...

#surgeon

Tristian L.’s Avatar
Tristian L. Nov 30, 2020 84 views
Tristian L.’s Avatar
Tristian L. Nov 30, 2020 82 views
Maria E.’s Avatar
Maria E. Nov 25, 2020 111 views
A'Nyah J.’s Avatar
A'Nyah J. Nov 13, 2020 49 views

How many years does it take to become an plastic surgeon ?

How many years does it take to become an plastic surgeon ? #plastic surgeon...

#surgeon

Adriana R.’s Avatar
Adriana R. Nov 13, 2020 65 views

What steps do you take to be a obstetrician

When I get older I want to become a obstetrician because I want to help bring life into the world and if that doesn't workout I want to be a surgeon or a in the air force I just want to have a job that helps others. #surgeon #airforce...

#obstetrician

Keili V.’s Avatar
Keili V. Nov 05, 2020 72 views
Momotaj J.’s Avatar
Momotaj J. Nov 04, 2020 102 views

Medical jobs

Looking for jobs that will give me patient contact hours. #healthcare...

#surgeon

Shikenya M.’s Avatar
Shikenya M. Nov 03, 2020 75 views

How long will I need to go to school to work as a doctor.

I want to become Interventional radiologists because it cool, but not just cool I want to do it because I want to help people. #surgeon...

#doctor

Tierra K.’s Avatar
Tierra K. Nov 02, 2020 104 views

If I were interested in becoming a surgeon or doctor, what classes should I take in highschool to be ready for medschool?

I am a 15 year old girl from Fairbanks, Alaska. I work really hard in school to learn and get good grades. #doctor #surgeon #surgery #medical-school...

#school