Career Questions tagged Surgeon

samiye K.’s Avatar
samiye K. samiye K. Jul 18 57 views

Health Related Studies

Hello, this year I will be a senior, and I am thinking of studying medicine, or nursing. I'm an international student, i really want to study in the US and get a full ride scholarship. For which one would it be easier for me to get a full ride scholarship #nursing #scholarship #nurse...

#surgeon #fullridescholarship #us #medicine #usa #healthcare #doctor #surgeonassistant

Da'Nita G.’s Avatar
Da'Nita G. Da'Nita G. Jul 06 67 views

Is this realistic?

I want to make a business. I want to work with children, teens and animals. It will be like a mental and physical therapy. The children will get help with life. Like emotional, mental, physical support or with life, school and family. The animals will be rescued and fixed up. The children and...

#physical-therapy #animals #psychology #teens #doctor #surgeon #children

Gaby E.’s Avatar
Gaby E. Gaby E. Jun 30 47 views

What do I need to do to become a surgeon?

I'm in highschool and I love biology and dissecting things, I think being a surgeon might be right for me #medicine #surgeon...

#biology

sumayra A.’s Avatar
sumayra A. sumayra A. Jun 24 42 views

What do I need to do to become a neurosurgeon ?

I value helping people and also have high interest in the human body and discovering medical changes that can be beneficial to humanity #medicine #premed #brain...

#surgeon

samara E.’s Avatar
samara E. samara E. Jun 16 49 views

i wanna know more about being a plastic surgeon

hi i’m a 14 year old 8th grade student and i really want to be a plastic surgeon but i don’t really know where to start. #surgeon #medicine #doctor #cosmetic...

#medical

Iris G.’s Avatar
Iris G. Iris G. May 23 47 views

what is the difference between studying medicine in England and the US?

Hi, I just set my mind to take the path of #surgeon, but I'm not sure which education system fits me the best. What is it like to study in these two countries? What are the different pathways to take to become a surgeon? I appreciate your answers to my question--your answers helps me a lot!...

Reese H.’s Avatar
Reese H. Reese H. Apr 22 134 views

What classes do i have to take in high school if i want to be a surgeon.

I want to become a surgeon or a nurse but i want to stick with being a surgeon. #surgeon...

#surgery

Divya G.’s Avatar
Divya G. Divya G. Apr 20 106 views

Which A-levels should I choose for medicine?

My GCSEs are almost done with and I have to choose my A-levels soon. I've already decided on taking biology and chemistry for my first two options, and maybe psychology as a third option because I think it's related to medicine and can help me. My fourth option is giving me quite a bit of a...

#gcses #alevels #surgeon #science #medicine #undergraduate #history #premed #physics #english

G C.’s Avatar
G C. G C. Mar 16 65 views

Is it worth it to become a plastic Surgeon?

I want to become a plastic Surgeon when the times comes and is it worth the time and commitment and years....

#surgeon

Nevaeh G.’s Avatar
Nevaeh G. Nevaeh G. Mar 02 125 views

What motivated you?

School, studying, and grades are all very stressful things. How did you deal with things that got in your way to success? How to stay focused and motivated on not giving up? #school #education #surgeons #surgeon #medicine...

#medical-school

Nevaeh G.’s Avatar
Nevaeh G. Nevaeh G. Mar 02 82 views

What to do in high school to become a surgeon?

What are things to know, learn, and focus on in high school to become a surgeon? #surgeon...

#high-school

Nevaeh G.’s Avatar
Nevaeh G. Nevaeh G. Mar 02 136 views

Advice on becoming a surgeon

What are some things you wish you knew before you became a surgeon? Specifically a Neurosurgeon, Cardio thoracic surgeon, or Trauma surgeon what additional courses or classes did you take in college? Do you think they helped you become a surgeon or helped you better understand things in your...

#surgeons #trauma-surgeon #cardiac-surgeon #surgeon #neurosurgeon

Elizabeth O.’s Avatar
Elizabeth O. Elizabeth O. Feb 23 150 views

How to best prepare to become a surgeon?What are some advice and tips I should know, and what steps should I be taking to stand out more?

I'm a junior in high school and I want to become a surgeon. I'm taking AP classes in both math and science and plan to continue doing so. #high-school #surgeon #surgery #doctor...

#medical-school

Sophina L.’s Avatar
Sophina L. Sophina L. Feb 18 144 views

What courses should I take in highschool to get a job in the medical field? (nurse, surgeon, doctor, etc.)

I'm a freshman in highschool and I want to make sure I choose the right courses in gr. 11 and 12 so I can possibly get a job in the medical field. #highschool #medical #nurse #surgeon #doctor #courses #surgery #professionals...

#medecine

William M.’s Avatar
William M. William M. Jan 27 165 views

I'm trying to become a general surgeon what do i need to become it ?

Im a senior in high school and I want to become a general surgeon and I'm not quite sure what I need to do to be able to become one. #general-surgery #surgeon...

#surgery

Amina K.’s Avatar
Amina K. Amina K. Jan 21 193 views

Do I have a chance at becoming a medical doctor after 13 years of a statistics degree?

I have always wanted to be a medical doctor, factors beyond me made me pursue a BSc. in Statistics and i graduated over 13 years ago. Although, I have lost a lot of years, I now want to pursue that dream of becoming a medical doctor. Do I have a chance? I am trying to apply for a pre med...

#neurosurgeon #doctor #surgeon #medicine

Alexandra K.’s Avatar
Alexandra K. Alexandra K. Jan 07 139 views

What's the hardest thing about being a doctor?

I'm a junior in HS and I want to go to med school and be a neurosurgeon. #neurosurgeon #doctor #surgeon #surgery...

#physician