Career Questions tagged Surgeon

Isabelle F.’s Avatar
Isabelle F. Mar 19 32 views

How long does it usually take upon recieveing proper education for a job as a surgeon does it generally take for one to actually begin working in that position?

At school, I am most interested in gross anatomy, microbiology, and biology, while my hobbies include athletics. A topic that I am passionate about is leadership and "organized chaos". #medicine #doctor #biology #surgeon #trauma #icu #chaos #busy #medical #premed...

#med

Isabelle F.’s Avatar
Isabelle F. Mar 19 25 views

Is it still more or less challenging for a woman to hold a position so high up as a surgeon or chief of surgery within a hospital?

#med

Isabelle F.’s Avatar
Isabelle F. Mar 19 16 views

What are the social lives of surgeons throughout the hospital? Do many surgeons not have time to have a very large social life? Do they have time for children / starting a family?

#med

Isabelle F.’s Avatar
Isabelle F. Mar 19 22 views

Is 12 years of in-depth education really worth it to become a trauma surgeon? It seems like a huge amount of time for one to be in school for a specific job.

#med

Isabelle F.’s Avatar
Isabelle F. Mar 19 36 views

Is there any way to begin your PhD while wrapping up your Med degree? (just to cut down on some of the time spent in getting a secondary education)

#med

olivia B.’s Avatar
olivia B. Nov 15, 2019 86 views
alyssa F.’s Avatar
alyssa F. Dec 13, 2019 92 views

How hard is it to complete the years of school and residency to be an orthopedic surgeon ? And any advice?

It has always been a goal/ dream of mine to be an orthopedic surgeon. So I want to get more of an idea of the steps to get there. #surgeon #orthopedicsurgeon #orthopedic #medical #medicine #doctor...

#surgery

Cheyanne D.’s Avatar
Cheyanne D. Dec 12, 2019 51 views

How would I go about becoming a surgeon?

I’m a junior in high school and would like to go to college and med school to eventually a surgeon what steps should I take? #surgery#medi alschool#medicine #doctor #medical #surgeon...

#premed

Nick A.’s Avatar
Nick A. Nov 20, 2019 47 views
Nick A.’s Avatar
Nick A. Nov 20, 2019 35 views

How competitive is college for someone interested in becoming a surgeon? #Medical #Surgeon

Junior interested in becoming a surgeon. #surgeon...

#doctor

Nick A.’s Avatar
Nick A. Nov 20, 2019 44 views

How difficult is college for someone interested in becoming a surgeon? #Medical #Surgeon

Junior in high school interested in becoming a surgeon. #medical #surgeon...

#doctor

Bianka R.’s Avatar
Bianka R. Nov 19, 2019 75 views

How much money do they start you off with when you are first starting off as a registered nurse?

My name is Bianka , I am 16 years old, I am interested in becoming a Registered Nurse, and I am also working towards getting my High School diploma, I am eager to maintain as much information about the medical field as I can. #doctor #nurse #nursing #medicine #technology...

#surgeon

Kaleb J.’s Avatar
Kaleb J. Nov 14, 2019 38 views

What is my best route to becoming a neurosurgeon?

I am a junior and have wanted to be one for as long as I can remember. I am wondering like what sort of minors I should look into and how to set myself up best for success. #college #doctor #medicine...

#surgeon

Olivia W.’s Avatar
Olivia W. Nov 14, 2019 41 views
Olivia W.’s Avatar
Olivia W. Nov 14, 2019 47 views
frank R.’s Avatar
frank R. Oct 25, 2019 46 views
benitqua W.’s Avatar
benitqua W. Oct 03, 2019 45 views
danna C.’s Avatar
danna C. Sep 23, 2019 36 views
danna C.’s Avatar
danna C. Sep 23, 2019 42 views
danna C.’s Avatar
danna C. Sep 23, 2019 36 views
danna C.’s Avatar
danna C. Sep 23, 2019 37 views
Jazmine L.’s Avatar
Jazmine L. Sep 16, 2019 43 views

Where is the best place to go to becoming a surgeon?

I am a 8th grade student, I want to be a orthopedic surgeon #surgery #medicine #doctor #surgeon...

#premed