Career Questions tagged Surgeon

olivia B.’s Avatar
olivia B. Nov 15, 2019 71 views
alyssa F.’s Avatar
alyssa F. Dec 13, 2019 83 views

How hard is it to complete the years of school and residency to be an orthopedic surgeon ? And any advice?

It has always been a goal/ dream of mine to be an orthopedic surgeon. So I want to get more of an idea of the steps to get there. #surgeon #orthopedicsurgeon #orthopedic #medical #medicine #doctor...

#surgery

Cheyanne D.’s Avatar
Cheyanne D. Dec 12, 2019 46 views

How would I go about becoming a surgeon?

I’m a junior in high school and would like to go to college and med school to eventually a surgeon what steps should I take? #surgery#medi alschool#medicine #doctor #medical #surgeon...

#premed

Nick A.’s Avatar
Nick A. Nov 20, 2019 41 views
Nick A.’s Avatar
Nick A. Nov 20, 2019 31 views

How competitive is college for someone interested in becoming a surgeon? #Medical #Surgeon

Junior interested in becoming a surgeon. #surgeon...

#doctor

Nick A.’s Avatar
Nick A. Nov 20, 2019 40 views

How difficult is college for someone interested in becoming a surgeon? #Medical #Surgeon

Junior in high school interested in becoming a surgeon. #medical #surgeon...

#doctor

Bianka R.’s Avatar
Bianka R. Nov 19, 2019 66 views

How much money do they start you off with when you are first starting off as a registered nurse?

My name is Bianka , I am 16 years old, I am interested in becoming a Registered Nurse, and I am also working towards getting my High School diploma, I am eager to maintain as much information about the medical field as I can. #doctor #nurse #nursing #medicine #technology...

#surgeon

Kaleb J.’s Avatar
Kaleb J. Nov 14, 2019 31 views

What is my best route to becoming a neurosurgeon?

I am a junior and have wanted to be one for as long as I can remember. I am wondering like what sort of minors I should look into and how to set myself up best for success. #college #doctor #medicine...

#surgeon

Olivia W.’s Avatar
Olivia W. Nov 14, 2019 34 views
Olivia W.’s Avatar
Olivia W. Nov 14, 2019 41 views
frank R.’s Avatar
frank R. Oct 25, 2019 41 views
benitqua W.’s Avatar
benitqua W. Oct 03, 2019 39 views
danna C.’s Avatar
danna C. Sep 23, 2019 26 views
danna C.’s Avatar
danna C. Sep 23, 2019 37 views
danna C.’s Avatar
danna C. Sep 23, 2019 26 views
danna C.’s Avatar
danna C. Sep 23, 2019 32 views
Jazmine L.’s Avatar
Jazmine L. Sep 16, 2019 34 views

Where is the best place to go to becoming a surgeon?

I am a 8th grade student, I want to be a orthopedic surgeon #surgery #medicine #doctor #surgeon...

#premed

Madison E.’s Avatar
Madison E. Aug 27, 2019 57 views

What are ways that can help me decide on my future career?

I'm a sophomore in high school and I love watching anything anatomy on tv, but I'm confused on what I want to do. The things I'm interested in are a doctor, nurse, and surgeon. I want a way to weigh out my options and make sure I choose the best thing possible for my career. #medicine #doctor...

#nursing #surgery #surgeon

Zola P.’s Avatar
Zola P. Jul 30, 2019 62 views

How do I become a Surgeon?

I want to become a trauma surgeon, but I don't think I'm smart enough. How do I excel at my studies and achieve the grades to do so? #medicine #doctor...

#surgeon

Gunnar L.’s Avatar
Gunnar L. May 07, 2019 68 views

Was it a difficult journey becoming an orthopedic surgeon?

Were the courses challenging and pertinent to your field? Is it everything that you thought it would be? I am thinking of pursuing this career and wanted to know more about the challenges and triumphs of becoming an orthopedic surgeon. #medicine #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare...

#doctor #orthopedic #surgery #surgeon #orthopedist

Sebastian C.’s Avatar
Sebastian C. May 03, 2019 99 views

Do experienced surgeons take rookie surgeons in during an operation?

I was wondering if it was necessary for rookie surgeons to experience operations first hand or just watch from afar. #healthcare #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #surgery...

#surgeon