Career Questions tagged Pediatrician

Pediatricians are Doctors who take care of children 21 years and younger. For more information, please read below.

kayleigh C.’s Avatar
kayleigh C. Apr 08 101 views
Anita S.’s Avatar
Anita S. Apr 08 172 views

Will the demand for pediatricians increase in the next 10 years?

It's crazy how technology is taking control of many careers. Will pediatricians be in more or less demand than currently? Based of statistics and such.

Deena A.’s Avatar
Deena A. Sep 28, 2021 181 views

What inspired you to do this job?

I am a high schooler. The jobs I would like to do are either a psychologist, pediatrician or a biochemist. #psychology #pediatrician #doctor #helpothers #medicine

Takahrie J.’s Avatar
Takahrie J. Jul 30, 2021 194 views

What are the requirements to be a pediatrician

I want to be a pediatrician but I’m not sure what the requirements are for future references. #pediatrics #pediatrician #pediatric-nursing

Jiyah K.’s Avatar
Jiyah K. Jul 30, 2021 147 views

What if I’ve always had a dream of doing one job but that’s not in my heart what do I do?

I used to have a dream of being a pediatrician but my heart was more into modeling. #pediatrician

myanah W.’s Avatar
myanah W. Jul 28, 2021 219 views

Whats the best skills you need to become a pediatrician? #doclife

#pediatrician #doctor #business I want to own my own business ran by me ( a clinic/ hospital for children) and i want to better my understanding about pediatric care . #medical

Jada H.’s Avatar
Jada H. Jul 26, 2021 190 views

What do I need to do to become a pediatrician?

I am in 9th grade so I just want to start doing different things to get me ready for college and to become a pediatrician. #pediatrician

Kemuari S.’s Avatar
Kemuari S. Jun 11, 2021 289 views

How did you overcome the hard obstacles?

My name is Kemuari Simmon I am in the 9th grade now I was a salutatorian at my old school and when I grow up I want to be a pediatrician. #pediatrician #healthcare #pediatrics #medicine #doctor

Matthew G.’s Avatar
Matthew G. May 25, 2021 271 views

What type of mathematics are required/used in the medical field.

It could apply to any medical field but I am mostly interested in medical scientist, pediatrician, assistant physician, biomedical, etc. #doctor #physician #pediatrics #pediatrician #biomedical #medical

Sammy G.’s Avatar
Sammy G. May 24, 2021 131 views
Sammy G.’s Avatar
Sammy G. Apr 22, 2021 245 views

How many days do you have to work a week as a Pediatrician and hours? What are the averages days off in a week of a Pediatrician?

I'm in 8th Grade. I dreamed of becoming a Pediatrician. I want to experience workdays. I just can't wait! #pediatrician #work

Sammy G.’s Avatar
Sammy G. Apr 22, 2021 177 views
Sammy G.’s Avatar
Sammy G. Apr 16, 2021 204 views
Sammy G.’s Avatar
Sammy G. Apr 15, 2021 287 views

How much does a Pediatrician make a year?

I want to become a Pediatrician since I was 12.
#pediatrician

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Apr 03, 2021 317 views

What is a doctor's work schedule like?

Vacation days? How many hours/days a week? Amount of stress? How would this schedule compare to that of a nurse practitioner? #nurse #doctor #medicine #nurse-practitioner #pediatrician

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Apr 02, 2021 262 views

What should I major in if I want to go to medical school?

Hello, my name is Athena and I am currently a junior in high school. As implied, I'm going to be applying to colleges soon (wow, time really does fly!). I'm actually doing dual-enrollment at my local community college, since I know med school takes a long time. I should be done with my GED...

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Apr 02, 2021 412 views

What are all the steps to becoming a pediatrician?

Hello, my name is Athena and I am currently a junior in high school. Ever since kindergarten I've wanted to be a "kid doctor". I've always enjoyed the sciences more than anything else. However, I'm not really sure how to become a pediatrician. I think you have to get your undergrad degree...

Stacyangel H.’s Avatar
Stacyangel H. Mar 18, 2021 219 views

what does it take to become a pediatrician?

this is something i been thinking about majoring in, the nursing field, the reason i want to become a pediatrician is because i love being around kids and also i can help any of my family members #pediatrician #pediatric-nursing

zhana R.’s Avatar
zhana R. Mar 04, 2021 168 views

what age group would i be serving as an pediatrician?

I am a student at The Tulsa Job Corps, and i am studying to become a CNA #pediatrician