Career Questions tagged Pediatrician

Pediatricians are Doctors who take care of children 21 years and younger. For more information, please read below.

Alla L.’s Avatar
Alla L. yesterday 1 views

What bad experience have you had working as a pediatrician?

I want to know if this career is really the right one for me to choose or if it is to difficult for me. I am a junior and I am pretty sure I want to be a pediatrician because I would love to be able to work with kids. #pediatrician...

#healthcare

Chastity V.’s Avatar
Chastity V. yesterday 14 views

How hard is it to become a pediatrician?

My name is Chastity Vincent and my goal in life is to become a pediatrician. I am doing research about pediatricians and have a lot of unanswered questions. I hope this website will help me. #pediatrician #medicine #pediatrics #doctor...

#pediatric-nursing

Alla L.’s Avatar
Alla L. 2 days ago 13 views

Can you describe a good experience you have had at work?

I am planning to become a pediatrician or just working in the medical field and I need some more information about this career. Like some personal stories would help:) #pediatrician...

#medical

Rayne F.’s Avatar
Rayne F. Nov 22 18 views
Shan W.’s Avatar
Shan W. Oct 30 38 views

I want to Become a pediatrician Doctor

Well I am still in high school & I have 2 more year’s in high school When I’m done with high school I want to become a Doctor but I don’t know if they have school in Jacksonville Fl that help kids with no money for College... #college...

#pediatrician

Katelyn F.’s Avatar
Katelyn F. Oct 15 27 views

how many year do a pediatrician have to go to school.

I am out going , nice, love kids, smart and more. I will like to be a pediatrician because i #pediatrician love kids and helping other but my...

Diana B.’s Avatar
Diana B. Sep 10 19 views

Does anybody knows a good internship for pediatrician?

I'm a senior in High School and I' #pediatrician #internship m currently interested in becoming a pediatrician. I would like to know if someone knows a good internship in Houston for a future...

Keleney J.’s Avatar
Keleney J. Aug 27 49 views
Randy W.’s Avatar
Randy W. Apr 19, 2018 176 views

What are the necessary steps I need to take to become a pediatrician?

I'm asking this question because I want to help kids with their health field #kids #medicine #pediatrics #pediatrician #healthcare...

#hospital-and-healthcare

Emily J.’s Avatar
Emily J. Apr 09, 2018 198 views
brooklyn S.’s Avatar
brooklyn S. Mar 15, 2018 223 views