Career Questions tagged Pediatrician

if a patient is sick what is the first thing you do ?

1

David George’s Avatar
Active 2 days ago

Posted by ivane R.’s Avatar ivane R.
David George’s Avatar
David George | Psychic Detective at David George Psychic/Medium Ivane, it’s called ABC. Airway, Breathing, Circulation. Do this with every ...

Is it expensive to become a pediatrician?

How much did you pay for college to become a pediatrician?...

#pediatrician

1

Carol Kampf’s Avatar
Active yesterday

Posted by Jocelyn V.’s Avatar Jocelyn V.
Carol Kampf’s Avatar
Carol Kampf | Recruiter Hi JocelynWhile I have not recruited for Pediatricians (and obviously I ...

What is a pediatrician?? Why I choose that.

I want to be a pediatrician in the future yes I know is a long course and I’ll have to really study hard to be there. My dream possible job is hard but it’s only hard if I make it hard for me. ✨ so yea I choose that for me which possibly I could make it come true if I really want to #medicine...

#nurse #pediatrician #dreams

1

Sheila Jordan, PMP’s Avatar
Active Nov 06 at 12:14 AM

Posted by Jessica A.’s Avatar Jessica A.
Sheila Jordan, PMP’s Avatar
Sheila Jordan, PMP | Senior Technical Project Manager at AT&T Hello Jessica:Pediatricians are doctors who manage the health of your child, ...
Grace Taaka’s Avatar
Grace Taaka | Health care Love what you do and be patient because children need patience ...
Sheila Jordan, PMP’s Avatar
Sheila Jordan, PMP | Senior Technical Project Manager at AT&T Hello Angel:My son recently graduated from medical school May 2018 and ...

You can become a Pediatrician if you major in Pre-Med correct?

1

TONYA MCDONALD, MD, FAAP’s Avatar
Active Sep 18 at 01:19 PM

Posted by Chelsea M.’s Avatar Chelsea M.
TONYA MCDONALD, MD, FAAP’s Avatar
TONYA MCDONALD, MD, FAAP | Quality Driven Pediatrician | Adolescent and Behavioral Health| ... Yes. You can become a pediatrician with any major. Admissions committees ...

What kind of path do I have to go on that will help me become a pediatrician?

My name is Chloe O., and I attend Pikeville High school in Pikeville, Kentucky as an 8th grader. I realize that I am a bit to young to be interested in having a career, but I want to be prepared for the future. I attend a Verizon Innovation Camp. I love science, math, and working with kids,...

#career-paths #pediatrician #doctor

1

Ken Simmons’s Avatar
Active Aug 19 at 11:33 AM

Posted by Chloe O.’s Avatar Chloe O.
Ken Simmons’s Avatar
Ken Simmons | Assist with Recognizing and Developing Potential Congratulations on being interested in becoming an pediatrician. It takes a ...

What majors are good to take in order to become a pediatrician? or a neonatal nurse?

I am going into my senior year in high school and want to be a pediatrician but do not know what to go into college with a certain major??? #pediatrician #children #pediatrics...

#surgery

1

Tasha Butler’s Avatar
Active Aug 15 at 02:21 AM

Posted by Nadya C.’s Avatar Nadya C.
Tasha Butler’s Avatar
Tasha Butler | Training and Development Nadya a nursing career is a great investment. Typically for health ...
Ken Simmons’s Avatar
Ken Simmons | Assist with Recognizing and Developing Potential The major that you choose would be the one most related ...

What are good programs for healthcare providers?

Good programs in Portland State University and Oregon Health and Science University. I want to become a Pediatrician, so I would like to have more experience in a University or in a hospital. #health #professors #pediatrician #healthcare...

#medicine

0

Active Aug 13 at 10:16 PM

Posted by Elizabeth T.’s Avatar Elizabeth T.

What should I know for shadowing?

I'm a rising senior, and I've always been confused about this. I would love to be a doctor (I'm debating on the type) and would like to shadow my local doctors to see which would be a better "fit" for me, but I don't want to show up naive or seem unintelligent. I don't want the doctor to quiz...

#shadowing #doctor #hospital #pediatrician #learning #medicine

1

Aly M.’s Avatar
Active Jul 24 at 04:20 AM

Posted by Jacqueline U.’s Avatar Jacqueline U.
Aly M.’s Avatar
Aly M. | MD First of all, congrats on your desire to shadow! It is ...

How long to become a pediatrician?

I want to get into the field of medicine. Is pediatrics a good field to get into and if so, whats the process like to become one? How many years would it take to become a fully qualified pediatrician. What other jobs would you recommend in medicine which are shorter courses? #pediatrics...

#pediatrician #doctor

1

Sheila Jordan, PMP’s Avatar
Active Nov 06 at 12:27 AM

Posted by Andrea C.’s Avatar Andrea C.
Sheila Jordan, PMP’s Avatar
Sheila Jordan, PMP | Senior Technical Project Manager at AT&T Hello Andrea:Pediatricians are doctors who manage the health of your child, ...

What do you most enjoy about being a pediatrician?

I'm considering Pediatrics as my career choice in the future and I would like to know what is the best part of being a pediatrician. I would also like to know what advice you would give to someone who is interested in becoming a pediatrician. #pediatrics #pediatrician #medicine #medical...

#healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #doctor

0

Active Jul 24 at 06:24 PM

Posted by Jimena P.’s Avatar Jimena P.

What are some of the challenges of being a pediatrician? What would you consider to be the hardest thing about being a pediatrician and how does it impact your life?

I'm considering Pediatrics as my career choice in the future and I would like to know how being a pediatric provides challenges to one's lifestyle or daily routine. #pediatrics #pediatrician #doctor #medicine #medical #healthcare...

#hospital-and-healthcare

0

Active Jul 24 at 06:25 PM

Posted by Jimena P.’s Avatar Jimena P.

What grade averages do I need

When I attend college and decide my major what grade averages do I need to he able to become a pediatrician? Study habits? #pediatrics #college #pediatrician #medicine #medical #grades...

#healthcare

1

Sheila Jordan, PMP’s Avatar
Active Oct 17 at 12:36 AM

Posted by Tomi C.’s Avatar Tomi C.
Sheila Jordan, PMP’s Avatar
Sheila Jordan, PMP | Senior Technical Project Manager at AT&T Hello Tomi: The grade point average you will need to maintain ...

I want to be a pediatrician and go into the medical field

What do I need to major in and what steps do I need to pursue to reach my goal? #pediatrician #pediatrics #medicine #doctor...

#hospital-and-healthcare

1

Suman Kalanithi’s Avatar
Active Aug 10 at 02:39 AM

Posted by Tomi C.’s Avatar Tomi C.
Suman Kalanithi’s Avatar
Suman Kalanithi | Neurologist Hello! This link is a bit wordy but contains good information:https://www.healthcaresystemcareersedu.org/pediatrician-career/In ...

Can I major in Psychology and become a Pediatrician?

I am a Senior High school and I am super excited about working with patients. however I am having trouble figuring out if a Psychology major can become a Pediatrician. And I'm afraid if there will be a problem in the future. Please help meeeeee!!! #psychologymajor #pediatrician...

#premed

1

Oia Cassar’s Avatar
Active Jun 11 at 05:47 PM

Posted by Rosalie S.’s Avatar Rosalie S.
Oia Cassar’s Avatar
Oia Cassar | Student at Gettysburg College Hey Rosalie, coming from a current psychology undergrad who considered a ...

If my strengths are productive and high self esteem and my hobbies are talking, giving good advice and, taking care of one another, what types of careers or industries might best fit me

Because I know what I want to do be when I grow up, but is it really the best choice? Is this career path really for me? #careerchoices #pediatrics...

#pediatrician

1

Austin L.’s Avatar
Active Mar 21 at 03:15 PM

Posted by Kaya M.’s Avatar Kaya M.
Austin L.’s Avatar
Austin L. | PwC Experienced Associate, Advisory Hey Kaya interesting question. Pediatrics is definitely an option and would ...

Nursing Choices

There are so many choices to make with the degree of nursing; get a master's, specialize, etc. How do you know what steps to take to be the best nurse you can be? What is it like to continue on for a master's degree, PhD, etc.? How would you know what to specialize in, and/or what should my...

#pediatric-nursing #nursing #doctor #nurse-practitioner #pediatrician #healthcare

1

Jordan Rivera’s Avatar
Active Apr 09 at 10:44 PM

Posted by Clarise B.’s Avatar Clarise B.
Jordan Rivera’s Avatar
Jordan Rivera | Community Manager at CareerVillage Hey there Clarise!Exciting to hear that you've decided you want to ...

I am currently a Junior in Highschool and I am close to being a senior. I have been thinking about the career I want to pursue after highschool and I want to become a pediatrician. What degree should I look for and how many years will I be in school?

I always wanted to become a doctor when I was younger. I had the passion to help people. When I was little I used to pick up medical equipment and play like I was a doctor. In middle school and high school I went to the library often to research books about the medical field and children. I...

#majors #premed #college #pediatrician #doctor

1

Suman Kalanithi’s Avatar
Active Aug 21 at 02:58 AM

Posted by amoi J.’s Avatar amoi J.
Suman Kalanithi’s Avatar
Suman Kalanithi | Neurologist Hi Amoi. In addition to link above, I found this on ...

Hello, I am 13 years old and I want to become a pediatrician but I get confused with the terms like bachelors degree, PhD, residency etc. but I want to start planning out my life or at least the career part and I want you to explain to me

Hello, I am 13 years old and I want to become a pediatrician but I get confused with the terms like bachelors degree, PhD, residency etc. but I want to start planning out my life or at least the career part and I want you to explain to me exactly in details what those terms are and other...

#medicine #pediatrician

2

Benjamin Larson’s Avatar Crystal Thompson’s Avatar
Active Feb 20 at 09:33 PM

Posted by chize O.’s Avatar chize O.
Benjamin Larson’s Avatar
Benjamin Larson Hey, this is a simple explanation, but I think that is ...

What’s a regular day for you?

My dream job is to be a pediatrician when I get older so I was wondering what is it like? How much do you get paid yearly? How long did it take to get where you are at now? How many hours do you work a week on average? #a-day-in-the-life-of-a-pediatrician...

#pediatrician

1

Rachel Chace’s Avatar
Active Mar 03 at 06:49 PM

Posted by Kaya M.’s Avatar Kaya M.
Rachel Chace’s Avatar
Rachel Chace | AmeriCorps Urban Education Fellow, TutorCorps <span style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34);">"By early evening, patient appointments end. The ...

How should I know which medical career is the best for me?

As I get closer to going to college, I have decided that I'd like to work in the medical field. As a result, I have researched different specialties that are offered in order to become a doctor, but since there are so many, I do not know which one would be the best for me. As of right now, my...

#dermatologist #medicine #pediatrician #healthcare #dermatology #hospital-and-health-care

1

David George’s Avatar
Active Jun 27 at 08:19 AM

Posted by Julisa C.’s Avatar Julisa C.
David George’s Avatar
David George | Psychic Detective at David George Psychic/Medium Julisa, a close friend of mine wanted to be an emergency ...

What would be a better option-to be a nurse practitioner who specializes in pediatrics or a pediatrician

I have always wanted to be a pediatrician. That is my long term goal. I plan on being a RN first, then obtain my nurse practitioner degree, and finally become a pediatrician. Recently, a lot of people have been telling about how great a career as a nurse practitioner is, I wasn't sure if I...

#pediatric-nursing #nurse-practitioner #pediatrician #healthcare #medicine #hospital-and-health-care

2

Scott Levine’s Avatar TONYA MCDONALD, MD, FAAP’s Avatar
Active Sep 19 at 04:07 AM

Posted by Alyssa G.’s Avatar Alyssa G.
Scott Levine’s Avatar
Scott Levine | Psychiatrist I would suggest talking to pediatricians and nurse practitioners about their ...

How much years of education do you need to be a pediatrician

I am asking this because i would love to know how many years i have infront of me #pediatrician #graduate-school #medical-school #healthcare #medicine...

#pediatrics

4

Abby Lupi’s Avatar TONYA MCDONALD, MD, FAAP’s Avatar Thomas Fuhrman’s Avatar Marc Grella, MD, FAAP’s Avatar
Active Oct 12 at 11:34 PM

Posted by Stephane karel T.’s Avatar Stephane karel T.
Abby Lupi’s Avatar
Abby Lupi | CareerVillage.org Community Management Intern Hi Stephane! I’m sorry no one’s answered your question yet. We're ...

What are some advices a college student can give to a high school student planning to attend college?

I am asking this question because i am in high school and i would love to know how college work and also know what are the positive thing that would help you succeed while you’re in college . I would love to be a #pediatrician #college #medicine #pre-med...

#healthcare

3

Aurelie Spencer’s Avatar Barbara Huffman’s Avatar Julyssa Varner’s Avatar
Active Nov 03 at 06:54 PM

Aurelie Spencer’s Avatar
Aurelie Spencer | Dell Offer Manager I just graduated from college a few months ago and I ...

What kind of grades do you need to become a doctor?

What kind of grades do you need to get in high school / first 4 years of college in order to become a doctor? #medicine #pediatrician #healthcare...

#hospital-and-health-care

1

Nilam Patel’s Avatar
Active Sep 21 at 05:38 PM

Posted by Abby L.’s Avatar Abby L.
Nilam Patel’s Avatar
Nilam Patel | Student at University of Southern California Due to the competitiveness of medical school , you need to ...

What are some job options for a Pediatrician

im asking because when I graduate from high school I wanted to go to school to become a pediatrician. #medical #pediatrics #pediatrician #healthcare #hospital-and-health-care...

#medicine

1

Hassan Chaudhry, MD’s Avatar
Active Oct 29 at 06:34 PM

Posted by Kania D.’s Avatar Kania D.
Hassan Chaudhry, MD’s Avatar
Hassan Chaudhry, MD | A dynamic medical graduate in the ardent pursuit ... Hello Kania! Congratulations on deciding on such an ambitious and respectable ...

What is the difference in study/job between a Pediatric Nurse and a Pediatrician?

I want to work in Pediatrics, but I don't know what's the difference between a Pediatric Nurse and a Pediatrician. Does one require more schooling? And what does each job does that differ from one another? #pediatrics #pediatric-nursing #pediatrician...

#pediatric-nurse

1

Sean Mcgranaghan’s Avatar
Active Jan 08 at 01:07 AM

Posted by Nicole Kelly O.’s Avatar Nicole Kelly O.
Sean Mcgranaghan’s Avatar
Sean Mcgranaghan The short answer is that both involve taking care of infants ...

What courses do you need to take for medical school?

I want to know that I'm taking the right courses and that I'm on the right path to becoming a pediatrician. #pediatrics #pediatric-nursing #pediatrician...

#medical-practice

3

Martha Cecile Storrie MD’s Avatar Carol Endo’s Avatar Aaron A. Ali, MD’s Avatar
Active Dec 02 '17 at 12:38 PM

Posted by Athier A.’s Avatar Athier A.
Martha Cecile Storrie MD’s Avatar
Martha Cecile Storrie MD | adult urology & primary care physician Any preparation you can undertake before medical school will make medical ...

Over 58,000 students, educators, and professionals are discussing their career paths on CareerVillage.

Join us

icon-country-tagsCurrently showing results for: Global (all countries) (change)