Career Questions tagged Pediatrician

Pediatricians are Doctors who take care of children 21 years and younger. For more information, please read below.

Chastity V.’s Avatar
Chastity V. Jan 10 20 views

If I want to become a pediatrician, what should I be prepared for?

My name is Chastity V. and my goal in life is to become a pediatrician. I am doing research about pediatricians and have a lot of unanswered questions. I hope this website will help me--I hope you will be able to help me. #pediatrician #pediatrics #doctor #medicine...

#pediatric-nursing

Chastity V.’s Avatar
Chastity V. Jan 10 55 views

Is it better to become a nurse or pediatrician? Why?

My name is Chastity V. and my goal in life is to become a pediatrician. I am doing research about pediatricians and have a lot of unanswered questions. I hope this website will help me--I hope you will be able to help me. #pediatrics #medicine #pediatrician #nursing...

#doctor

Chastity V.’s Avatar
Chastity V. Jan 09 35 views

If I want to become a pediatrician, what classes should I take in highschool?

My name is Chastity V. and my goal in life is to become a pediatrician. I am doing research about pediatricians and have a lot of unanswered questions. I hope this website will help me--I hope you will be able to help me. #pediatrician #doctor #pediatrics #medicine...

#pediatric-nursing

Alla L.’s Avatar
Alla L. Dec 10, 2019 25 views

What bad experience have you had working as a pediatrician?

I want to know if this career is really the right one for me to choose or if it is to difficult for me. I am a junior and I am pretty sure I want to be a pediatrician because I would love to be able to work with kids. #pediatrician...

#healthcare

Chastity V.’s Avatar
Chastity V. Dec 10, 2019 35 views

How hard is it to become a pediatrician?

My name is Chastity Vincent and my goal in life is to become a pediatrician. I am doing research about pediatricians and have a lot of unanswered questions. I hope this website will help me. #pediatrician #medicine #pediatrics #doctor...

#pediatric-nursing

Alla L.’s Avatar
Alla L. Dec 09, 2019 30 views

Can you describe a good experience you have had at work?

I am planning to become a pediatrician or just working in the medical field and I need some more information about this career. Like some personal stories would help:) #pediatrician...

#medical

Rayne F.’s Avatar
Rayne F. Nov 22, 2019 40 views
Shan W.’s Avatar
Shan W. Oct 30, 2019 58 views

I want to Become a pediatrician Doctor

Well I am still in high school & I have 2 more year’s in high school When I’m done with high school I want to become a Doctor but I don’t know if they have school in Jacksonville Fl that help kids with no money for College... #college...

#pediatrician

Katelyn F.’s Avatar
Katelyn F. Oct 15, 2019 52 views

how many year do a pediatrician have to go to school.

I am out going , nice, love kids, smart and more. I will like to be a pediatrician because i #pediatrician love kids and helping other but my...

Diana B.’s Avatar
Diana B. Sep 10, 2019 31 views

Does anybody knows a good internship for pediatrician?

I'm a senior in High School and I' #pediatrician #internship m currently interested in becoming a pediatrician. I would like to know if someone knows a good internship in Houston for a future...

Keleney J.’s Avatar
Keleney J. Aug 27, 2019 59 views
Theertha D.’s Avatar
Theertha D. Aug 06, 2019 50 views
Randy W.’s Avatar
Randy W. Apr 19, 2018 187 views

What are the necessary steps I need to take to become a pediatrician?

I'm asking this question because I want to help kids with their health field #kids #medicine #pediatrics #pediatrician #healthcare...

#hospital-and-healthcare

Emily J.’s Avatar
Emily J. Apr 09, 2018 212 views
brooklyn S.’s Avatar
brooklyn S. Mar 15, 2018 236 views