Career Questions tagged Pediatrician

Pediatricians are Doctors who take care of children 21 years and younger. For more information, please read below.

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. 12 hours ago 18 views
Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. 16 hours ago 5 views
Rachel B.’s Avatar
Rachel B. 22 hours ago 38 views

What is residency and can I get a job after medical school

Hi I'm in the sixth grade and I'm very interested in becoming a pediatrician because I love kids #jobs...

#pediatrician

Daniela T.’s Avatar
Daniela T. Jul 22 38 views

What are some programs I can join to learn about the medical field?

I am a junior in high school. I would like to be a pediatrician but would like a program that will teach me important information about college and the medical field. #high-school #program #pediatrician...

#medicalfield

Jess O.’s Avatar
Jess O. Jun 02 68 views

What are a few free online courses I can take for becoming a pediatrician and interior designer?

I'm a student at the Cleveland School of Science and Medicine at John Hay High School and my career goal is to become a pediatrician and just for fun an interior designer too. #pediatrician...

#pediatrics

Makayla R.’s Avatar
Makayla R. May 10 69 views

Will a sub specialty affect how long it takes to become a pediatrician?

Will you have to finish your sub specialty's course to be able to graduate or can you start your residency while learning? #pediatrician #medicine...

#medical

Makayla R.’s Avatar
Makayla R. May 10 78 views

How does a sub specialty work with your health profession?

I want to be a pediatrician, but I also want to learn more about child psychology and be able to use it with being a pediatrician. How will #pediatrician #medicine #pediatrics #psychology it...

Safa W.’s Avatar
Safa W. Apr 30 85 views

What would a pediatrician do on a daily basis at work.

I love helping people and if somebody asked me to help then I would never say no unless It is a bad thing....

#pediatrician

Fatoumata B.’s Avatar
Fatoumata B. Apr 22 85 views

I want to become a pediatrician because I love working with kids but the thing is I heard its difficult so I wanted to know how hard is it

my name is Fatoumata people usually call me fat I'm 17 going to college next school year want to become a pediatrician #doctor #pediatrics...

#pediatrician

Shawn W.’s Avatar
Shawn W. Apr 17 71 views

Would you recommend a career in General Surgery?

I’m considering going into medicine, but I don’t know what specialty is right for me. I would like a career where I can tackle important problems and make people’s lives better. What do you guys think? Would this be the right specialty? I’m trying to figure out which one is right for me....

#pediatrics #medicine #career #teaching #pediatrician

Marlene U.’s Avatar
Marlene U. Feb 03 144 views

What courses should I take in college? How should I prepare for med school?

I'm currently at job corps for CNA training, but I'm working towards becoming a General Pediatrician in the future. Looking for advice of the best paths to take to becoming a General Pediatrician. I'm aware of the long journey ahead of me, but I'm also willing to work hard to get there. Any...

#healthcare #pediatrics #medicine #doctor #cna #pediatrician

Chastity V.’s Avatar
Chastity V. Jan 10 150 views

If I want to become a pediatrician, what should I be prepared for?

My name is Chastity V. and my goal in life is to become a pediatrician. I am doing research about pediatricians and have a lot of unanswered questions. I hope this website will help me--I hope you will be able to help me. #pediatrician #pediatrics #doctor #medicine...

#pediatric-nursing

Chastity V.’s Avatar
Chastity V. Jan 10 147 views

Is it better to become a nurse or pediatrician? Why?

My name is Chastity V. and my goal in life is to become a pediatrician. I am doing research about pediatricians and have a lot of unanswered questions. I hope this website will help me--I hope you will be able to help me. #pediatrics #medicine #pediatrician #nursing...

#doctor

Chastity V.’s Avatar
Chastity V. Jan 09 225 views

If I want to become a pediatrician, what classes should I take in highschool?

My name is Chastity V. and my goal in life is to become a pediatrician. I am doing research about pediatricians and have a lot of unanswered questions. I hope this website will help me--I hope you will be able to help me. #pediatrician #doctor #pediatrics #medicine...

#pediatric-nursing

Alla L.’s Avatar
Alla L. Dec 10, 2019 140 views

What bad experience have you had working as a pediatrician?

I want to know if this career is really the right one for me to choose or if it is to difficult for me. I am a junior and I am pretty sure I want to be a pediatrician because I would love to be able to work with kids. #pediatrician...

#healthcare

Chastity V.’s Avatar
Chastity V. Dec 10, 2019 232 views

How hard is it to become a pediatrician?

My name is Chastity Vincent and my goal in life is to become a pediatrician. I am doing research about pediatricians and have a lot of unanswered questions. I hope this website will help me. #pediatrician #medicine #pediatrics #doctor...

#pediatric-nursing

Alla L.’s Avatar
Alla L. Dec 09, 2019 96 views

Can you describe a good experience you have had at work?

I am planning to become a pediatrician or just working in the medical field and I need some more information about this career. Like some personal stories would help:) #pediatrician...

#medical

Rayne F.’s Avatar
Rayne F. Nov 22, 2019 106 views