Career Questions tagged Pediatrician

Pediatricians are Doctors who take care of children 21 years and younger. For more information, please read below.

Randy W.’s Avatar
Randy W. Apr 19, 2018 159 views

What are the necessary steps I need to take to become a pediatrician?

I'm asking this question because I want to help kids with their health #medical field #kids #medicine #pediatrics #pediatrician #healthcare...

#hospital-and-healthcare

Emily J.’s Avatar
Emily J. Apr 09, 2018 191 views
brooklyn S.’s Avatar
brooklyn S. Mar 15, 2018 205 views
Melina D.’s Avatar
Melina D. Jan 10 134 views
ivane R.’s Avatar
ivane R. Dec 07, 2018 114 views

if a patient is sick what is the first thing you do ?

Jocelyn V.’s Avatar
Jocelyn V. Nov 30, 2018 704 views

Is it expensive to become a pediatrician?

How much did you pay for college to become a pediatrician?...

#pediatrician

Jessica A.’s Avatar
Jessica A. Oct 23, 2018 118 views

What is a pediatrician?? Why I choose that.

I want to be a pediatrician in the future yes I know is a long course and I’ll have to really study hard to be there. My dream possible job is hard but it’s only hard if I make it hard for me. ✨ so yea I choose that for me which possibly I could make it come true if I really want to #medicine...

#dreams #pediatrician #nurse

Chelsea M.’s Avatar
Chelsea M. Aug 25, 2018 133 views
Linda R.’s Avatar
Linda R. May 11, 2016 5102 views

How long does it take to become a pediatrician?

How long do pediatricians go to school? #pediatrician #medicine #hospital-and-health-care #college...

#career

Chloe O.’s Avatar
Chloe O. Aug 18, 2018 153 views

What kind of path do I have to go on that will help me become a pediatrician?

My name is Chloe O., and I attend Pikeville High school in Pikeville, Kentucky as an 8th grader. I realize that I am a bit to young to be interested in having a career, but I want to be prepared for the future. I attend a Verizon Innovation Camp. I love science, math, and working with kids,...

#career-paths #doctor #pediatrician

Nadya C.’s Avatar
Nadya C. Aug 14, 2018 159 views

What majors are good to take in order to become a pediatrician? or a neonatal nurse?

I am going into my senior year in high school and want to be a pediatrician but do not know what to go into college with a certain major??? #pediatrician #children #pediatrics...

#surgery

Elizabeth T.’s Avatar
Elizabeth T. Aug 13, 2018 111 views

What are good programs for healthcare providers?

Good programs in Portland State University and Oregon Health and Science University. I want to become a Pediatrician, so I would like to have more experience in a University or in a hospital. #health #professors #pediatrician #healthcare...

#medicine

amoi J.’s Avatar
amoi J. Mar 13, 2018 228 views

I am currently a Junior in Highschool and I am close to being a senior. I have been thinking about the career I want to pursue after highschool and I want to become a pediatrician. What degree should I look for and how many years will I be in school?

I always wanted to become a doctor when I was younger. I had the passion to help people. When I was little I used to pick up medical equipment and play like I was a doctor. In middle school and high school I went to the library often to research books about the medical field and children. I...

#pediatrician #premed #doctor #majors #college

Bernadette K.’s Avatar
Bernadette K. May 18, 2016 444 views

How much has the pediatrician career changed over the past few years? What kind of changes do you think will occur in the next five years?

I want to see if there are going to be any changes in the near future that could effect me as a new pediatrician and if i could be really eligible for a job opening or not. Can qualifications vary over the years? I don't want to enter in any field that is not growing or will not give me a job...

#pediatric-nursing #pediatrician #healthcare #hospital-and-health-care

Tomi C.’s Avatar
Tomi C. May 18, 2018 202 views

I want to be a pediatrician and go into the medical field

What do I need to major in and what steps do I need to pursue to reach my goal? #pediatrician #pediatrics #medicine #doctor...

#hospital-and-healthcare

Tomi C.’s Avatar
Tomi C. May 18, 2018 188 views

What grade averages do I need

When I attend college and decide my major what grade averages do I need to he able to become a pediatrician? Study habits? #pediatrics #college #pediatrician #medicine #medical #grades...

#healthcare

Jimena P.’s Avatar
Jimena P. May 23, 2018 280 views
Jimena P.’s Avatar
Jimena P. May 23, 2018 219 views

What do you most enjoy about being a pediatrician?

I'm considering Pediatrics as my career choice in the future and I would like to know what is the best part of being a pediatrician. I would also like to know what advice you would give to someone who is interested in becoming a pediatrician. #pediatrics #pediatrician #medicine #medical...

#hospital-and-healthcare #doctor #healthcare

jared R.’s Avatar
jared R. Sep 01, 2017 507 views

What are the daily responsibilities of a Pediatrician?

I was asking to gain knowledge of the career i was interested in. Also, I was curious how the professional environment can be for this career. #pediatrician #doctor #healthcare #hospital-and-health-care...

#pediatrics