Career Questions tagged Pediatrician

Pediatricians are Doctors who take care of children 21 years and younger. For more information, please read below.

Linda R.’s Avatar
Linda R. May 11, 2016 10511 views
Bernadette K.’s Avatar
Bernadette K. May 18, 2016 558 views

How much has the pediatrician career changed over the past few years? What kind of changes do you think will occur in the next five years?

I want to see if there are going to be any changes in the near future that could effect me as a new pediatrician and if i could be really eligible for a job opening or not. Can qualifications vary over the years? I don't want to enter in any field that is not growing or will not give me a job...

#hospital-and-health-care #pediatrician #pediatric-nursing #healthcare

jared R.’s Avatar
jared R. Sep 01, 2017 595 views

What are the daily responsibilities of a Pediatrician?

I was asking to gain knowledge of the career i was interested in. Also, I was curious how the professional environment can be for this career. #pediatrician #doctor #healthcare #hospital-and-health-care...

#pediatrics

Malik P.’s Avatar
Malik P. Feb 15, 2017 601 views
Julisa C.’s Avatar
Julisa C. Jan 17, 2018 275 views

How should I know which medical career is the best for me?

As I get closer to going to college, I have decided that I'd like to work in the medical field. As a result, I have researched different specialties that are offered in order to become a doctor, but since there are so many, I do not know which one would be the best for me. As of right now, my...

#pediatrician #dermatology #dermatologist #hospital-and-health-care #medicine #healthcare

Alyssa G.’s Avatar
Alyssa G. Jan 16, 2018 270 views

What would be a better option-to be a nurse practitioner who specializes in pediatrics or a pediatrician

I have always wanted to be a pediatrician. That is my long term goal. I plan on being a RN first, then obtain my nurse practitioner degree, and finally become a pediatrician. Recently, a lot of people have been telling about how great a career as a nurse practitioner is, I wasn't sure if I...

#pediatrician #nurse-practitioner #hospital-and-health-care #healthcare #medicine #pediatric-nursing

Stephane karel T.’s Avatar
Stephane karel T. Jan 16, 2018 354 views

How much years of education do you need to be a pediatrician

I am asking this because i would love to know how many years i have infront of me #pediatrician #graduate-school #medical-school #healthcare #medicine...

#pediatrics

Stephane karel T.’s Avatar
Stephane karel T. Jan 16, 2018 360 views

What are some advices a college student can give to a high school student planning to attend college?

I am asking this question because i am in high school and i would love to know how college work and also know what are the positive thing that would help you succeed while you’re in college . I would love to be a #pediatrician #college #medicine #pre-med...

#healthcare

Abby L.’s Avatar
Abby L. Jan 15, 2018 230 views

What kind of grades do you need to become a doctor?

What kind of grades do you need to get in high school / first 4 years of college in order to become a doctor? #medicine #pediatrician #healthcare...

#hospital-and-health-care

Kania D.’s Avatar
Kania D. Jan 12, 2018 231 views

What are some job options for a Pediatrician

im asking because when I graduate from high school I wanted to go to school to become a pediatrician. #pediatrics #pediatrician #healthcare #hospital-and-health-care...

#medicine

jennifer B.’s Avatar
jennifer B. Sep 28, 2017 273 views

How easy is it for me to get a job as a pediatric surgeon here in Dallas?

the reason I'm asking is because thats what I'm looking into, and I would really like to know how likely I am to get a job here in Dallas. #pediatrician #pediatrics #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-health-care #surgeon #surgery...

#dallas

Angelica  F.’s Avatar
Angelica F. Sep 01, 2017 308 views

Is being a pediatrician hard ?

I want to be a pediatrician but I have looked but how many year of college I need & it said around 8. That's why I want to know if it's worth it and if it's hard. That way I prepare my self mentally & physically to get started on my dream career. #pediatrician #doctor...

#hospital-and-health-care #pediatrics #healthcare

De'Asia  S.’s Avatar
De'Asia S. Feb 10, 2017 903 views
Aileen N.’s Avatar
Aileen N. Oct 26, 2016 376 views

As a pediatrician, how do personal feelings come up into work?

Do you associate feelings when it comes to work? Does a patient remind you of someone you know and that affects you relationship wise? Does the environment affect how you feel? #doctor #nurse #pediatrician #healthcare...

#pediatrics

Anthony L.’s Avatar
Anthony L. May 16, 2016 593 views

Is being a pediatrician a fun experience?

I am asking this question because later in my life I want to become a pediatrician to help children around the world to stay healthy and to be informed. I want to know if being a pediatrician is fun because I don't want to always have to be serious and not have any fun in my job. #doctor...

#medicine #healthcare #pediatrician #pediatrics #hospital-and-health-care

Nicole Kelly O.’s Avatar
Nicole Kelly O. Dec 18, 2017 347 views

What is the difference in study/job between a Pediatric Nurse and a Pediatrician?

I want to work in Pediatrics, but I don't know what's the difference between a Pediatric Nurse and a Pediatrician. Does one require more schooling? And what does each job does that differ from one another? #pediatrics #pediatric-nursing #pediatrician...

#pediatric-nurse

Alysia L.’s Avatar
Alysia L. Oct 10, 2017 994 views
Athier A.’s Avatar
Athier A. Oct 10, 2017 450 views

What is a pediatrician's salary?

I want to know if it's fulfilling enough to repay all my future loans. #pediatrician #pediatrics #pediatric-nursing #medical-practice...

#medical-education

Athier A.’s Avatar
Athier A. Oct 10, 2017 553 views

What courses do you need to take for medical school?

I want to know that I'm taking the right courses and that I'm on the right path to becoming a pediatrician. #pediatrics #pediatric-nursing #pediatrician...

#medical-practice

JENITZA V.’s Avatar
JENITZA V. May 18, 2016 456 views

How difficult is it to change careers in the medical field?

I've always been interested in becoming a pediatrician due to my never ending love for children. However, I fear that once in the field I will not like what I do. Recently, the ER has caught my attention and I was wondering if there was a pediatric section in the ER? #pediatrics #pediatrician...

#hospital-and-health-care #emergency-room #medicine

Alexandria L.’s Avatar
Alexandria L. May 18, 2016 482 views

Is becoming a doctor better in the long run than being a nurse?

I would like to either be a pediatric nurse or pediatrician and I'm not sure if being a doctor would be easier in the long run and better for me than being a nurse. What do you do differently when you are a doctor that you can't do as a nurse? #pediatrician #pediatric-nursing #doctor #nursing...

#hospital-and-health-care #medicine #science

alyssa B.’s Avatar
alyssa B. May 16, 2016 449 views

What should I expect going into medical school?

I would like to know what i can expect so that way i can properly learn how to handle it before i go. #pediatrician #neurosurgeon #plastic-surgeon #cardiologist #medicine #hospital-and-health-care...

Desiree R.’s Avatar
Desiree R. Feb 08, 2017 334 views

What is the benefits for being a doctor?

I am asking this question because I was wanting to know what are y'all benefits to see what I'm looking at. #pediatrician #medicine #health #hospital-and-health-care...

#healthcare

Linda R.’s Avatar
Linda R. May 11, 2016 549 views

What classes should i take if i want to become a pediatrician?

what should i major in? what school is a good choice for pediatrics? #pediatrician #college #hospital-and-health-care #career...

#medicine

Terrie D.’s Avatar
Terrie D. May 05, 2016 574 views

How do I prepare myself to become a pediatrician?

Im a early person who likes to know what i have to do before hand. #doctor #healthcare #pediatrician #hospital-and-health-care #career #career-counseling #college...

Deasia  S.’s Avatar
Deasia S. May 05, 2016 2182 views
Anthony L.’s Avatar
Anthony L. May 04, 2016 403 views

When should I get an internship at a hospital to become a pediatrician later in the future?

I want to help children around the world who can't afford care. Hi my name is Anthony, I am a 13 year old boy in seventh grade. My dream is to attend Stanford University and become a pediatrician to help all the children in the world who cannot afford a doctor because their parents can barely...

#pediatrician #science #hospital-and-health-care #medicine #healthcare

Hannah H.’s Avatar
Hannah H. May 04, 2016 723 views

What's the most challenging part of being a pediatrician? Is it rewarding?

I'm thinking about becoming a pediatrician and I'm really curious about what the average day of a pediatrician is like. I really want to help children, but I'm confused if this is the right way for me. #doctor #medicine #health #pediatrics #pediatrician #hospital-and-health-care #career...