Career Questions tagged Nursing Schools

Madelyn B.’s Avatar
Madelyn B. Aug 03, 2018 129 views

How do I become a good CNA?

nursing school #nursing-schools #secondary-education early...

Kayla B.’s Avatar
Kayla B. May 24, 2018 247 views

what is the common process when becoming a nurse?

The school that I am interested has a pre-licensure program. I want to become as educated as possible in regards to the education of a working nurse. #career-paths #nursing #medical-field...

#nursing-schools

Joy B.’s Avatar
Joy B. Jan 16, 2018 221 views

Does anyone have insight into the TEAS exam?

I'm required to take the TEAS exam to get into nursing school in CA. I'd love to know a bit more about the test from someone who has taken it! #teas #exam #nursing #healthcare...

#nursing-schools

Elisa  G.’s Avatar
Elisa G. May 23, 2016 472 views

What is a typical neonatal nurse workday like?

When I was a kid, I would see myself in the medical field doing what doctors do best. But I never asked myself what I really wanted to be. So as I am now in high school, I have been thinking about what it would be like to be a neonatal nurse someday. Because in the medical field, you can be...

#healthcare #nurse #hospital-and-health-care #bachelors #nursing #nursing-schools

Jeffrey J.’s Avatar
Jeffrey J. Jan 17, 2018 412 views
Elisa  G.’s Avatar
Elisa G. May 23, 2016 557 views

How do you evaluate success on being a nurse practitioner?

Doctors go beyond treating a patient when their love becomes their patients. May not know yet what it is like to be a doctor or a nurse practitioner, but this is why I ask this question. I believe any nurse can do their job. As in prescribing medications, treating any illness, and taking...

#bachelors #nurse-practitioner #hospital-and-health-care #nursing-schools

Immaculate M.’s Avatar
Immaculate M. Sep 01, 2017 577 views

How do you stay focused and organized in nursing school?

I am a current nursing student. It can be difficult sometimes to manage my time well when it comes to my studies, family, friends, etc. I am looking for tips to manage everything well and still maintain my sanity. Thanks! #nursingschool #nurse #nursing #healthcare #nursing-education...

#nursing-schools

Nelly S.’s Avatar
Nelly S. May 30, 2017 430 views

How to prepare to apply for Nursing School?

I have decided that I want to be a nurse and I am a junior. What can I do beside get good grades and volunteer at a hospital? My plan is to become a rn and then become a practitioner. #nursing #nurse #registered-nurses #nurse-practitioner #nursing-schools #career-details...

#personal-development

Crystal L.’s Avatar
Crystal L. Apr 25, 2017 675 views

Should I become a Nurse Practitioner or a Physician Assistant?

I'm a nursing student and I'm thinking about pursuing further education after completing my BScN degree. What are the pros and cons of becoming an NP or PA? #nursing #nurse #registered-nurses #nurse-practitioner #nursing-schools #physician-assistant...

#registered-nursing

morgan R.’s Avatar
morgan R. Oct 29, 2016 450 views

What are some of the benefits of nursing?

Many jobs have healthcare, bonuses, perks, tuition reimbursement, etc. What can I benefit from being a nurse? #nursing #registered-nurses #nursing-education #nursing-schools...

#nursing-administration

Ruth O.’s Avatar
Ruth O. May 24, 2016 512 views

Is it true that the nursing career is heading towards more of a Bachelors degree?

I am currently enrolled in high school and community college. I am taking community college course in order to get a jumpstart in my career as a Registered Nurse; however, I have heard than nurse should have a bachelors degree to at least be considered for a job. On the other hand, I am willing...

#nursing #pediatric-nursing #nursing-schools #registered-nurses

Nikita H.’s Avatar
Nikita H. May 24, 2016 403 views

Is it best, when pursuing a nursing degree, to go to a university or community college?

I plan on attending a community college, and major in nursing, looking to see which path would be better for me community college nursing program or university nursing school. #nursing...

#nursing-schools

Elisha A.’s Avatar
Elisha A. Aug 03, 2015 604 views

How do you pick a nursing school that is right for you?

I wil be applying to nursing school this fall and I want to pick one that will be the right fit for but I don't know what to look for. #nurse #nursing-education...

#nursing-schools

Stephanie M.’s Avatar
Stephanie M. Mar 23, 2015 697 views

What is the best school to go to in California to become a nurse?

I want to pursue a career in Nursing but don't know the best school in California for this profession. #nursing-education...

#nursing-schools

Bethany C.’s Avatar
Bethany C. Mar 13, 2015 945 views

Are there any affordable baptist nursing colleges that anyone would recommend?

I'm a junior in high school, so I've been thinking about what career choice I should make. I've been leaning more towards becoming a nurse and hopefully working at the hospital close to my home. I am completely confused on what college has the best teachers who could help me if I may be...

#nursing-education #nursing-schools #nursing