Career Questions tagged Nursingschool

Kamryn H.’s Avatar
Kamryn H. Oct 19 23 views

How much is the income for an NICU nurse ?

I am a freshman taking principles of health science #nursingschool...

#community-management

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Aug 22 87 views

What was/is your experience been in nursing school? How would you describe it?

Hello! I am a rising junior in high school, and I am certain that going into nursing is something I want to do. More specifically, I want to get my BSN, become a registered nurse, then get my masters and become a nurse practitioner (specialize in sports medicine or orthopedics). I am curious...

#nurse #college #nursingschool #registerednurse #nursepractitioner #collegelife #nursing

Abby A.’s Avatar
Abby A. Aug 29, 2018 181 views
Kylie G.’s Avatar
Kylie G. Aug 01, 2018 191 views

Which California university has the best nursing program?

I've read multiple articles but I want to hear from you guys :) #college #nursingschool...

#bsn

Clarise B.’s Avatar
Clarise B. Apr 04, 2018 316 views

Is there a best time to study?

When is the "best" time to study? I have class, then lab right after. Should I take a mental break after lab, or should I study right then so it is "fresh" information? Is there a best time to study? #nursing #college #nursingschool #student-life #studying-tips...

#study-habits

Meaghan B.’s Avatar
Meaghan B. Mar 09, 2018 281 views

What goals should I set for myself to become a great nurse?

It is my goal to work to the best of my ability and utilize whatever means necessary to excel as a nurse....

#nursingschool

Erin N.’s Avatar
Erin N. Mar 05, 2018 325 views
Immaculate M.’s Avatar
Immaculate M. Sep 01, 2017 624 views

How do you stay focused and organized in nursing school?

I am a current nursing student. It can be difficult sometimes to manage my time well when it comes to my studies, family, friends, etc. I am looking for tips to manage everything well and still maintain my sanity. Thanks! #nursingschool #nurse #nursing #healthcare #nursing-education...

#nursing-schools