Career Questions tagged Nursepractitioner

Madison G.’s Avatar
Madison G. Oct 27 14 views

What is a nurse practitioner responsible for in the workplace?

Hi, my name is Maddy and I am a sophomore in high school. I love the idea of helping children and just working with them, but I don't really know all of what a nurse practitioner does. I'd like to get to know the job and all it entails before I ever seriously considered it as a future career....

#nursepractitioner #children

Adiya U.’s Avatar
Adiya U. Oct 19 29 views

Would you change you change your job if you could?

Would you rather be something different #nurse...

#nursepractitioner

Adiya U.’s Avatar
Adiya U. Oct 19 24 views

Is it fun?

Do you go to this job and enjoy it or do you say I GET to go or I HAVE to go #nurse...

#nursepractitioner

Adiya U.’s Avatar
Adiya U. Oct 19 25 views

Whats you’re favorite thing about this job?

I would want to know this because maybe in the future this could be my job and we could possible like the same things #nurse...

#nursepractitioner

Adiya U.’s Avatar
Adiya U. Oct 19 23 views

What kind of people do I work with?

I would like to just know this information about this specific job because it’s something I would like to be in the future. #nurse...

#nursepractitioner

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Aug 22 95 views

What was/is your experience been in nursing school? How would you describe it?

Hello! I am a rising junior in high school, and I am certain that going into nursing is something I want to do. More specifically, I want to get my BSN, become a registered nurse, then get my masters and become a nurse practitioner (specialize in sports medicine or orthopedics). I am curious...

#collegelife #nursepractitioner #college #nurse #nursing #nursingschool #registerednurse

Mariam A.’s Avatar
Mariam A. Feb 12 190 views

How do I get the opportunity to shadow someone?

I want to shadow a physician assistant, nurse practitioner, dieticians, and registered nurse (and maybe even a therapist). How do I do that? If anyone is one of the professions in Chicago please let me know if I can shadow you! Also are there any internships in the medical field! Thank you!...

#healthcare #medical #nursepractitioner #nurse #doctor #physicianassistant #dietician #medicine

Laviniea G.’s Avatar
Laviniea G. Jul 01, 2019 155 views

Nurse practitioner vs Physician assistant

This year is my last year in high school. The pressure is on to decide on my future career and my course of action in perusing that job. #medicine #doctor #healthcare #hospital-and-health-care #hospital-and-health-care I’ve always wanted to become and Ob gyn doctor. Recently i’ve been doing...

#womenshelath #nursepractitioner #physicianassistant

Mariah A.’s Avatar
Mariah A. Aug 19, 2018 237 views

What is the difference between a Nurse Practitioner and PA?

I've been stuck between these two majors, and wanted to know more information before choosing. #nursepractitioner...

#physicianassistant

Michael Jordan P.’s Avatar
Michael Jordan P. May 11, 2018 871 views

Nurse Practitioner Clinical Preceptors and sites

Hi, I am a Family Nurse Practitioner Student and is looking if someone can help me find a preceptor for my clinical here in WA state Please kindly advise me below! Thank you! #preceptor #nurse #nursing...

#nursepractitioner

Asha T.’s Avatar
Asha T. Mar 02, 2018 246 views

What is the scope of autonomy you have as a CNM Nurse-Practitioner?

I am preparing to study to become a Nurse-Midwife at Emory University. The end of the journey is becoming a Nurse Practitioner with a dual focus in Nurse-Midwifery and Women's Health. I'd like to know how much of what I desire to do in my practice is actually possible (where does the line cross...

#midwife #nursepractitioner #nursing

Azucena P.’s Avatar
Azucena P. Jan 23, 2018 383 views

I want to learn about what A Day in Life is like for a Nurse Practitioner. I have learned that if you are too sensitive you might need to reconsider your career options? Is this true?

Im asking because I learned that you may see many hurt people including people's death. I am a very sensitive person and hate seeing really hurt people. Should I think twice? #nursepractitioner #hospitals #medicine...

#nurse-management

Rebekah H.’s Avatar
Rebekah H. Jan 23, 2018 292 views

How can i manage being a mother a nurse practitioner?

I am a young lady who wants to help the world. I dream of being a mother in the future, as well as becoming a nurse practitioner. I believe that i can do this, but it will take a great deal of planning and effort. I want to know what some things to consider are, as well as what benefits there...

#mother #future #nursepractitioner

NICOLE O.’s Avatar
NICOLE O. Jan 16, 2018 234 views

What role will nurse practitioners likely have in the next 20 years?

Becoming a nurse practitioner is a field that seems to be growing, and there is more and more need. With medical school graduates continually choosing specialities rather than primary care routes, will that lead nurse practitioners to fulfill that gap? Or will nurse practitioners continue to...

#futureroles #primaryvsspecialty #nursepractitioner

monserrat  C.’s Avatar
monserrat C. Sep 01, 2017 406 views

how can I get more money for college?

Hey, I really want to go to college. I wanna be better and have a better future, but I'm not sure I will have enough money what can I do? #nurse...

#nursepractitioner