Career Questions tagged Mother

Karen K.’s Avatar
Karen K. Feb 02, 2018 498 views

How do I help my mother from Suicide thoughts?

My mom was born in a rough household in the slums of East Africa, very poor. She grew up and had a tough childhood, tough teenage-hood and now she's 51 years old and still, life is tough. There's been wonderful moments in her life, but there have been more unfortunate events that have happened...

suicide-prevention suicide mother help

Rebekah H.’s Avatar
Rebekah H. Jan 23, 2018 394 views

How can i manage being a mother a nurse practitioner?

I am a young lady who wants to help the world. I dream of being a mother in the future, as well as becoming a nurse practitioner. I believe that i can do this, but it will take a great deal of planning and effort. I want to know what some things to consider are, as well as what benefits there...

nursepractitioner mother future

Toni A.’s Avatar
Toni A. Feb 07, 2017 577 views

What are some tips for being a college student and a single mother?

Hello! I am a 20 year old college student and a month ago I was blessed with a beautiful daughter during my second semester. My first semester I was doing really well, I even made it on the Dean's List and would like to continue getting A's & B's. Online classes are already a challenge,...

college-student mother single-parent newborn

KayLea  B.’s Avatar
KayLea B. Oct 30, 2016 533 views

Are there any good online programs for nursing/medical field?

I am about to be a mother and as much as I want to go to a college on campus, it is going to be hard to find a babysitter with everyone I know working. nursing online-learning...

mother

Aisling D.’s Avatar
Aisling D. Aug 17, 2016 619 views

Life for a woman as a paeditrician?

I would like to be a doctor...and i think possibly specifically for kids. However I know that I also want to be a mother and a family outside of work. Ive heard that medicine is a life, not a job. Is this true? Am I setting myself up to not have a life? doctor pediatrics...

mother