Career Questions tagged Mother

Karen K.’s Avatar
Karen K. Feb 02, 2018 393 views

How do I help my mother from Suicide thoughts?

My mom was born in a rough household in the slums of East Africa, very poor. She grew up and had a tough childhood, tough teenage-hood and now she's 51 years old and still, life is tough. There's been wonderful moments in her life, but there have been more unfortunate events that have happened...

#mother #suicide #help #suicide-prevention

Rebekah H.’s Avatar
Rebekah H. Jan 23, 2018 288 views

How can i manage being a mother a nurse practitioner?

I am a young lady who wants to help the world. I dream of being a mother in the future, as well as becoming a nurse practitioner. I believe that i can do this, but it will take a great deal of planning and effort. I want to know what some things to consider are, as well as what benefits there...

#mother #nursepractitioner #future

Toni A.’s Avatar
Toni A. Feb 07, 2017 405 views

What are some tips for being a college student and a single mother?

Hello! I am a 20 year old college student and a month ago I was blessed with a beautiful daughter during my second semester. My first semester I was doing really well, I even made it on the Dean's List and would like to continue getting A's & B's. Online classes are already a challenge,...

#college-student #mother #single-parent #newborn

KayLea  B.’s Avatar
KayLea B. Oct 30, 2016 435 views

Are there any good online programs for nursing/medical field?

I am about to be a mother and as much as I want to go to a college on campus, it is going to be hard to find a babysitter with everyone I know working. #nursing #online-learning...

#mother

Aisling D.’s Avatar
Aisling D. Aug 17, 2016 504 views

Life for a woman as a paeditrician?

I would like to be a doctor...and i think possibly specifically for kids. However I know that I also want to be a mother and a family outside of work. Ive heard that medicine is a life, not a job. Is this true? Am I setting myself up to not have a life? #doctor #pediatrics...

#mother