Career Questions tagged Single Parent

Megan C.’s Avatar
Megan C. Jan 16, 2018 167 views

How to balance a full time job and a university schedule

I am a returning college student. I am a single mom to a wonderful 3 year old. I am getting closer to my associates degree at my community college but then looking to transfer to San Francisco state University but I still need to keep my job to care for my daughter. Can anyone help with advice...

#wildlife-biology #time-management #single-parent #work-life-balance

Toni A.’s Avatar
Toni A. Feb 07, 2017 359 views

What are some tips for being a college student and a single mother?

Hello! I am a 20 year old college student and a month ago I was blessed with a beautiful daughter during my second semester. My first semester I was doing really well, I even made it on the Dean's List and would like to continue getting A's & B's. Online classes are already a challenge,...

#mother #newborn #college-student #single-parent

isaiah K.’s Avatar
isaiah K. May 27, 2016 360 views

My dad's a single, disabled veteran and we live on 836 a month. what would be the best way to apply for scholarships and grants?

I'm trying to get the money together so i can start college in FL, it's 54,000 for the whole course and im just trying to figure out the best way to approach this situation. I'm the oldest of my siblings and relatively new to this. I want to set the example and be able to help my younger...

#florida #disability #single-parent #scholarships #veterans #grants

Ashley  L.’s Avatar
Ashley L. May 24, 2016 559 views

Can you provide me a scholarship so I can pay off school? And plus my mom is a single mom

I am asking so this scholarship can pay off my college career for my dorm,tuition,books,etc.. #scholarship #schooling...

#single-parent