Career Questions tagged Unemployment

Timothy G.’s Avatar
Timothy G. Mar 21, 2017 840 views

How can I gain work experience when I am unemployed?

Hello, I am a student attending community college and I am interested in getting a part-time job while I am attending school but, unfortunately, I do not have allot of work related experience. My dilemma is that I need more experience to get a job but I can not get any experience because I do...

#college-jobs #career #job-search #community-college #part-time-job #work-experience #unemployment #gaining-experience

Samantha D.’s Avatar
Samantha D. Feb 12, 2015 508 views

What is the economic situation in Greece between the year of 2014 and 2015?

I am doing the Euro challenge for my school and our topic is on high unemployment rate in Greece. #economics #history #global-issues...

#unemployment

Sofie C.’s Avatar
Sofie C. Mar 14, 2014 915 views

Is the job outlook for a teacher decrease in the upcoming years?

I am current junior that attends a high school where we as students learn the content from internet resources and not from a teacher. This makes me really sad and afraid that what I want to become when I grow up will not exist anymore due to the new technology and computer-based learning.I love...

#education #college #job-outlook #careers #unemployment