Career Questions tagged College Jobs

Taylor C.’s Avatar
Taylor C. Apr 20 43 views

What is your best advice for getting experience/jobs before going into medical device sales? I am looking to know what summer jobs would be best for me to apply to.

I am currently planning on attending the Medical Devices College do do the 12 week course after I graduate. However, I want to know what jobs you suggest I look for before getting to that stage in order to best prepare me.

paul L.’s Avatar
paul L. Apr 29, 2021 158 views

should i start a business as a automotive mechanics?

attending miami lakes educational and technical school.#cars #college-jobs

Scream O.’s Avatar
Scream O. Apr 23, 2021 300 views

Should i resign from my fulltime at local company (where i just work for 6 months) to pursue an internship at multinational company (which im not sure that i'll be offered a fulltime job)

Im a fresh gradute with less than 1 year experience (6 months). I've been searching for a job in multinational company but to get a fulltime job is really hard especially during pandemic. So maybe an internship could help me to get one, Should i resign and take the chance of internship ? Im...

SEIKA E.’s Avatar
SEIKA E. Apr 03, 2021 246 views

What part time job can I get here?

I'm 21 years old, a college student. I took up the course Bachelor of Physical Education, and I'm now a 3rd year college student in the Philippines. I'm literate manipulate computer. #college-student #job-search #college-jobs

Marco E.’s Avatar
Marco E. Feb 23, 2021 902 views

Is civil engineering worth going to college for 4 years or are there any easier or more time saving paths

I'm a Jr looking to be in the field of engineering but i choose civil engineering because i think it suits me as a life long career but i want to know if it is easy to get a job or position as a civil engineer so all my college years and money won't go to waste #career #jobs #career-choice...

Aubrey B.’s Avatar
Aubrey B. Aug 22, 2018 422 views

College is costly. What are some tips and tricks that will help me stick to a budget? What jobs work best for college students?

I want to double major, so finding time to work more than a part time job will be very difficult. What are some simple ways for me to make and save money? #college-jobs #job-search #help #working

Kelli C.’s Avatar
Kelli C. Aug 22, 2018 586 views

Is it advised to get a job freshman year?

I am just transitioning to college and despite the workload, I am also worried if I should get a job the first year. Is it advised to just get a job on campus or is off campus a good idea? \

#jobs #first-job #college-jobs

Allison A.’s Avatar
Allison A. Aug 14, 2018 506 views

How should I prepare myself for my job search as I go into my senior year of college?

I am a Sociology, Political Science, and International Studies major, and I love communicating with others in the community. #job-search #college-jobs #job #career-choice

Maritza V.’s Avatar
Maritza V. Aug 06, 2018 514 views

How does one find a job and a place to live after graduating college?

I am still unsure how one finds a job and a place to live after college. Where do I obtain these types of connections that will help me in either situations? #first-job #college-jobs #job-search #homesearch

Caitlin P.’s Avatar
Caitlin P. May 17, 2018 598 views

What's the best summer internship or job one can obtain with only one functioning arm?

I got wrist surgery... I am interested in STEM, Marketing Analysis, and open to any other opportunities. #internships #STEM #computers #marketing #summer-jobs #summer-internship #college-jobs #technology #medicine #coding #data #science

Luke G.’s Avatar
Luke G. Apr 24, 2018 537 views

What is the value of collegiate clubs?

Is there any added value that employers place on students who participated in clubs in college? If so, how important was it?
#college-jobs

Jason Y.’s Avatar
Jason Y. Apr 23, 2018 493 views

How important is it to get a job or internship going into college as a freshman?

I want to decide what my priorities are in college. A job is a good source of money and may even be beneficial towards one's future career. On the contrary however, it may hinder my studies if I am too immersed in my job/internship.

#college-jobs #college-bound

Adrian W.’s Avatar
Adrian W. Apr 19, 2018 551 views

What is the best way to pay for college without a credit-worthy cosigner?

I am a sophomore in college, and I am just curious on the best way to pay for college. I am a theatre major, and I don't have a cosigner who has good enough credit. I am really looking for advice on scholarships/grants/etc.. Anything helps! #college #college-major #college-jobs...

Adrian W.’s Avatar
Adrian W. Apr 19, 2018 599 views

Is it better to take a gap year after graduating college?

I am a sophomore in college, and I am just curious on the best way to saving money after graduation. This would be to prepare for the student loan burden. Would it be better to move back home and work a minimum wage job, or try and find a job in a big city that pays more? #college...

Samuel G.’s Avatar
Samuel G. Apr 11, 2018 435 views

why do many college graduates find it difficult to find a job after graduation?

Why is it tough to some college students to find jobs after college graduation
#college-jobs

Sylvie S.’s Avatar
Sylvie S. Mar 27, 2018 530 views

How can I work while in college, and maintain good grades?

I'm worried that if I get a job in college my grades will start to drop. I want a job, but I don't know what I should do. #college #college-jobs #time-management

Chelsie M.’s Avatar
Chelsie M. Mar 16, 2018 477 views

What is the best way to gain experience in the biology field while earning a degree?

As I’ve looked for jobs and opportunities to gain experience and help me as I pursue a career in the biology field, I have found that almost any job that is related to my field requires years of experience in the field. How do you overcome this barrier so you gain the experience necessary to...

Leah M.’s Avatar
Leah M. Mar 08, 2018 461 views

What should I study in College?

There are so many things I have an interest in. Art, History, Writing Books, Gaming, Technology, Rocks, Science and more. How does one find out what is best? #whattostudy #college-major #college-advice #college-jobs

sophia S.’s Avatar
sophia S. Mar 06, 2018 477 views

jobs freshmen year of college?

I am wondering what people think about getting job in your freshmen year of college ? #college-jobs

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Feb 20, 2018 666 views

Part-time jobs besides food service or retail?

I'm a college sophomore, psychology major, looking to have a more productive summer than last year (I volunteered once a week with the public library.) An internship or summer research program is my preference, but if not, I may need to resort to part-time work. I enjoyed my time at the library...