Career Questions tagged College Jobs

Xiomara’s Avatar
Xiomara Mar 27 92 views

What should I do to motivate myself for college?

What should I do to be happy in college besides doing the work that they give. I believe student life is more important than the population of college itself.

Lens’s Avatar
Lens Feb 03 343 views

How do I prepare to get a job after college?

What are some good jobs after college, and how to apply for some?

imran hossen’s Avatar
imran hossen Jan 06 166 views

Amplifying your impact by leveraging your ntwork to help get questions answered

We will let you know by email when we have a question that would be a good fit for your skills or experiences.

Kelvin’s Avatar
Kelvin Sep 27, 2022 152 views

How has stagflation affected the job market in 2022?

What do you think might happen in two years?

Marco’s Avatar
Marco Jul 20, 2022 314 views

Is having a job during college normal?

I would need a source of income during college to pay for my education and I was wondering if it is normal/feasible to have jobs while in college.

Taylor’s Avatar
Taylor Apr 20, 2022 182 views

What is your best advice for getting experience/jobs before going into medical device sales? I am looking to know what summer jobs would be best for me to apply to.

I am currently planning on attending the Medical Devices College do do the 12 week course after I graduate. However, I want to know what jobs you suggest I look for before getting to that stage in order to best prepare me.

Akeelah’s Avatar
Akeelah Jun 15, 2021 278 views

What is a good job for me?

#college-jobs

paul’s Avatar
paul Apr 29, 2021 283 views

should i start a business as a automotive mechanics?

attending miami lakes educational and technical school.#cars #college-jobs

Scream’s Avatar
Scream Apr 23, 2021 430 views

Should i resign from my fulltime at local company (where i just work for 6 months) to pursue an internship at multinational company (which im not sure that i'll be offered a fulltime job)

Im a fresh gradute with less than 1 year experience (6 months). I've been searching for a job in multinational company but to get a fulltime job is really hard especially during pandemic. So maybe an internship could help me to get one, Should i resign and take the chance of internship ? Im...

Jimmy’s Avatar
Jimmy Apr 14, 2021 374 views

What are some challenges that you encounter no matter what job you are in.

#college-jobs #jobs

SEIKA’s Avatar
SEIKA Apr 03, 2021 379 views

What part time job can I get here?

I'm 21 years old, a college student. I took up the course Bachelor of Physical Education, and I'm now a 3rd year college student in the Philippines. I'm literate manipulate computer. #college-student #job-search #college-jobs

Tatum’s Avatar
Tatum Mar 19, 2021 349 views

I need a job to be able to pay my registration fees for college, where can I find a part time job fast?

#jobs #job-search #jobs #college-jobs

Nicholas’s Avatar
Nicholas Mar 18, 2021 323 views

how do i become prepared for marketing?

#Marketing # #college-jobs

Marco’s Avatar
Marco Feb 23, 2021 1253 views

Is civil engineering worth going to college for 4 years or are there any easier or more time saving paths

I'm a Jr looking to be in the field of engineering but i choose civil engineering because i think it suits me as a life long career but i want to know if it is easy to get a job or position as a civil engineer so all my college years and money won't go to waste #career #jobs #career-choice...

willa’s Avatar
willa Oct 23, 2020 1070 views

Do you have any tips to make a good application/resume for a very professional job?

#college-jobs #job-market #higher-education

Faheem’s Avatar
Faheem Jul 18, 2020 611 views

For fresh graduate with no money in his/her pocket is it better to initiate a small start up by borrowing money or should he/she start a job and start a side business?

I am an undergrad economics student. #jobs #first-job #money #job-market #savings #business #college-jobs #money-management #entreprenuership #job-market #startup #online #skincare #compensation #JULY20

Diamond’s Avatar
Diamond Aug 29, 2018 549 views

What are some programs undergrads can apply to, to help with studying and financial needs?

Such as a Part Time Job
#Help #part-time #college-jobs

Isabel’s Avatar
Isabel Aug 27, 2018 1242 views

What is one invaluable lesson you learned at a job or internship?

job #first-job #job #summer-jobs #college-jobs #jobs #internships

Isabel’s Avatar
Isabel Aug 27, 2018 956 views

What is most valuable to employers when looking for a potential employee who has just graduated from college?

#career #job #jobs #careers #writing # #job-market # #college-jobs #business

Aubrey’s Avatar
Aubrey Aug 22, 2018 513 views

College is costly. What are some tips and tricks that will help me stick to a budget? What jobs work best for college students?

I want to double major, so finding time to work more than a part time job will be very difficult. What are some simple ways for me to make and save money? #college-jobs #job-search #help #working

Kelli’s Avatar
Kelli Aug 22, 2018 743 views

Is it advised to get a job freshman year?

I am just transitioning to college and despite the workload, I am also worried if I should get a job the first year. Is it advised to just get a job on campus or is off campus a good idea? \

#jobs #first-job #college-jobs

Allison’s Avatar
Allison Aug 14, 2018 603 views

How should I prepare myself for my job search as I go into my senior year of college?

I am a Sociology, Political Science, and International Studies major, and I love communicating with others in the community. #job-search #college-jobs #job #career-choice

Maritza’s Avatar
Maritza Aug 06, 2018 642 views

How does one find a job and a place to live after graduating college?

I am still unsure how one finds a job and a place to live after college. Where do I obtain these types of connections that will help me in either situations? #first-job #college-jobs #job-search #homesearch

Hannah’s Avatar
Hannah Jul 26, 2018 678 views

Should I start a Roth IRA in college or when I get my first job?

#college-jobs #first-job

Caitlin’s Avatar
Caitlin May 17, 2018 747 views

What's the best summer internship or job one can obtain with only one functioning arm?

I got wrist surgery... I am interested in STEM, Marketing Analysis, and open to any other opportunities. #internships #STEM #computers #marketing #summer-jobs #summer-internship #college-jobs #technology #medicine #coding #data #science

Luke’s Avatar
Luke Apr 24, 2018 636 views

What is the value of collegiate clubs?

Is there any added value that employers place on students who participated in clubs in college? If so, how important was it?
#college-jobs

Jason’s Avatar
Jason Apr 23, 2018 635 views

How important is it to get a job or internship going into college as a freshman?

I want to decide what my priorities are in college. A job is a good source of money and may even be beneficial towards one's future career. On the contrary however, it may hinder my studies if I am too immersed in my job/internship.

#college-jobs #college-bound

Adrian’s Avatar
Adrian Apr 19, 2018 673 views

What is the best way to pay for college without a credit-worthy cosigner?

I am a sophomore in college, and I am just curious on the best way to pay for college. I am a theatre major, and I don't have a cosigner who has good enough credit. I am really looking for advice on scholarships/grants/etc.. Anything helps! #college #college-major #college-jobs...

Adrian’s Avatar
Adrian Apr 19, 2018 827 views

Is it better to take a gap year after graduating college?

I am a sophomore in college, and I am just curious on the best way to saving money after graduation. This would be to prepare for the student loan burden. Would it be better to move back home and work a minimum wage job, or try and find a job in a big city that pays more? #college...

Samuel’s Avatar
Samuel Apr 11, 2018 529 views

why do many college graduates find it difficult to find a job after graduation?

Why is it tough to some college students to find jobs after college graduation
#college-jobs