Career Questions tagged College Jobs

paul L.’s Avatar
paul L. Apr 29 52 views

should i start a business as a automotive mechanics?

attending miami lakes educational and technical school.#cars...

#college-jobs

Scream O.’s Avatar
Scream O. Apr 23 119 views

Should i resign from my fulltime at local company (where i just work for 6 months) to pursue an internship at multinational company (which im not sure that i'll be offered a fulltime job)

Im a fresh gradute with less than 1 year experience (6 months). I've been searching for a job in multinational company but to get a fulltime job is really hard especially during pandemic. So maybe an internship could help me to get one, Should i resign and take the chance of internship ? Im...

#internship #jobs #first-job #college-jobs #internships

SEIKA E.’s Avatar
SEIKA E. Apr 03 97 views

What part time job can I get here?

I'm 21 years old, a college student. I took up the course Bachelor of Physical Education, and I'm now a 3rd year college student in the Philippines. I'm literate manipulate computer. #college-student #job-search...

#college-jobs

Nicholas C.’s Avatar
Nicholas C. Mar 18 102 views
Marco E.’s Avatar
Marco E. Feb 23 294 views

Is civil engineering worth going to college for 4 years or are there any easier or more time saving paths

I'm a Jr looking to be in the field of engineering but i choose civil engineering because i think it suits me as a life long career but i want to know if it is easy to get a job or position as a civil engineer so all my college years and money won't go to waste #career #jobs #career-choice...

#civil-engineer #college-jobs #career-development #career-plan #engineering

Aubrey B.’s Avatar
Aubrey B. Aug 22, 2018 319 views

College is costly. What are some tips and tricks that will help me stick to a budget? What jobs work best for college students?

I want to double major, so finding time to work more than a part time job will be very difficult. What are some simple ways for me to make and save money? #college-jobs #job-search #help...

#working

Kelli C.’s Avatar
Kelli C. Aug 22, 2018 437 views

Is it advised to get a job freshman year?

I am just transitioning to college and despite the workload, I am also worried if I should get a job the first year. Is it advised to just get a job on campus or is off campus a good idea? \ #jobs #first-job...

#college-jobs

Ralia C.’s Avatar
Ralia C. Jun 26, 2016 785 views

What is like at Texas Tech University?

I think I want to go there for college, but I am a little hesitant and would want some personal opinions. #college-bound #colleges #college-jobs...

#texas

Allison A.’s Avatar
Allison A. Aug 14, 2018 387 views

How should I prepare myself for my job search as I go into my senior year of college?

I am a Sociology, Political Science, and International Studies major, and I love communicating with others in the community. #job-search #college-jobs #job...

#career-choice

Maritza V.’s Avatar
Maritza V. Aug 06, 2018 387 views

How does one find a job and a place to live after graduating college?

I am still unsure how one finds a job and a place to live after college. Where do I obtain these types of connections that will help me in either situations? #first-job #college-jobs #job-search...

#homesearch

Luke G.’s Avatar
Luke G. Apr 24, 2018 411 views

What is the value of collegiate clubs?

Is there any added value that employers place on students who participated in clubs in college? If so, how important was it?...

#college-jobs

Jason Y.’s Avatar
Jason Y. Apr 23, 2018 359 views

How important is it to get a job or internship going into college as a freshman?

I want to decide what my priorities are in college. A job is a good source of money and may even be beneficial towards one's future career. On the contrary however, it may hinder my studies if I am too immersed in my job/internship. #college-jobs...

#college-bound

Michelle S.’s Avatar
Michelle S. Jan 17, 2018 413 views

How can I pursue a dream in acting ?

I am currently a 12 grader and recently I discovered that I am very interested in an acting career but I don't really know how to start my way up to become an actor can any of you give any suggestions on how I should start? #acting #school #college-jobs #career #performing-arts #theater...

#theatre

Lainey G.’s Avatar
Lainey G. Jan 16, 2018 395 views

What is the job demand for a speech pathology degree?

If I obtain a degree in speech-language-pathology, what are the job demands for this field of study? #speech-language-pathology #college-jobs #speech-pathology...

#psychology

Adrian W.’s Avatar
Adrian W. Apr 19, 2018 434 views

What is the best way to pay for college without a credit-worthy cosigner?

I am a sophomore in college, and I am just curious on the best way to pay for college. I am a theatre major, and I don't have a cosigner who has good enough credit. I am really looking for advice on scholarships/grants/etc.. Anything helps! #college #college-major #college-jobs...

#loans #professional-development #student #student-loans #work-life-balance #theatre #musical-theatre #film #scholarships #first-generation-college-students

Adrian W.’s Avatar
Adrian W. Apr 19, 2018 413 views

Is it better to take a gap year after graduating college?

I am a sophomore in college, and I am just curious on the best way to saving money after graduation. This would be to prepare for the student loan burden. Would it be better to move back home and work a minimum wage job, or try and find a job in a big city that pays more? #college...

#professional-development #college-jobs #theatre #work-life-balance #musical-theatre #college-major #film

Samuel G.’s Avatar
Samuel G. Apr 11, 2018 357 views

why do many college graduates find it difficult to find a job after graduation?

Why is it tough to some college students to find jobs after college graduation...

#college-jobs

Sylvie S.’s Avatar
Sylvie S. Mar 27, 2018 410 views

How can I work while in college, and maintain good grades?

I'm worried that if I get a job in college my grades will start to drop. I want a job, but I don't know what I should do. #college #college-jobs...

#time-management

Chelsie M.’s Avatar
Chelsie M. Mar 16, 2018 380 views

What is the best way to gain experience in the biology field while earning a degree?

As I’ve looked for jobs and opportunities to gain experience and help me as I pursue a career in the biology field, I have found that almost any job that is related to my field requires years of experience in the field. How do you overcome this barrier so you gain the experience necessary to...

#biology #college-jobs #science

Leah M.’s Avatar
Leah M. Mar 08, 2018 387 views

What should I study in College?

There are so many things I have an interest in. Art, History, Writing Books, Gaming, Technology, Rocks, Science and more. How does one find out what is best? #whattostudy #college-major #college-advice...

#college-jobs