Here's a proactive approach to your job hunt: Start by identifying the companies you're interested in and explore their current job openings. If you spot a role that aligns with your skills and interests, delve deeper into the company's culture and values. This will help you customize your resume to resonate with their needs.
Don't miss out on campus career fairs - they're a fantastic chance to engage with recruiters directly. Furthermore, consider becoming a member of relevant organizations and actively participate in networking events on campus. These strategies will significantly boost your job hunting efforts.
Below are my suggestions :
1. Do some research on the job openings that you would apply for after your graduation, .e.g, understand the job requirement employers are looking, how you match with these jobs requirement, etc.
2. Keep an eye on the intern / graduate program opportunities. Some corporates may host information in the college or on their corporate website
3. Prepare your cv that meets the job requirement
4. Identify the job agencies that could help you to search for a job
5. You can also look for vacancies on job opening portals
Hope this helps! Good Luck!
I suggest visiting your campus's career services office. They can help you with making a resume, job search and more. They usually put on a career fair near graduation as well you can attend.
Internships are also great to look into right after graduation. they ease you into a job and can set you up with a job after if you enjoyed the experience.
I hope this helps!