Career Questions tagged Classes

Samuel B.’s Avatar
Samuel B. Apr 28 182 views

What course do i take to be a animator

Hi, I Samuel and i live in India I'm beginning 11th grade here its separate from high school. 11th and 12th is called intermediate i want to be a animator and have been working on it i know i can learn a lot but i don't know what course i should take in inter classes animation art...

intermediate high-school

Somi D.’s Avatar
Somi D. Apr 26 229 views

Will Summer School affect the way Universities/Colleges look at you

School has been really hard for me over quarantine and my grades are not the best right now and I want to take Summer school but im scared that it won't benefit my gpa at all. My my freshman year wasn't the best either (I maintained and B C average) . I wanna be successful but my motivation is...

high-school-classes school classes college

zoe D.’s Avatar
zoe D. Apr 13 100 views
Nate R.’s Avatar
Nate R. Mar 18 150 views

What was your favorite class to take in high school to become a transporter?

I am a middle school student. I would like to be in transportation. I think that I would be pretty good at this job. school student transportation...

classes

Nate R.’s Avatar
Nate R. Mar 18 129 views

What is the salary that you have for doing transportation?

classes

Nate R.’s Avatar
Nate R. Mar 18 129 views

How did you start you career in Transportation?

classes

Nate R.’s Avatar
Nate R. Mar 18 119 views

What classes should I take in high school to be a manufacturer?

I am a middle school student. I would like to be manufacturing. I think that I would be pretty good at this job. school student manufacturer...

classes

Cameron W.’s Avatar
Cameron W. Mar 15 83 views
Joshua A.’s Avatar
Joshua A. Feb 24 216 views

What major should I take in college

I like stuff that deal with money and stuff in engineering but I don't know what would be better to take college-majors...

classes

Alex A.’s Avatar
Alex A. Jan 19 276 views

How can I sign up for a class remotely at Harper College?

I'm not entirely able to apply for a class at Harper College. I just graduated last year, and I had a plan on going there in person, but, there's a pandemic in the way. So, I was wondering if remote classes are available, because I'm planning on doing at least two classes remotely, such as...

technology college remoteclasses classes cartoonist science

Loren U.’s Avatar
Loren U. Jan 22 160 views

What classes and training are the most important to take when pursuing the business and management field?

Right now I'm taking 4 AP. classes and I want to look into dual enrollment. I have finished Algebra 1, Geometry, Alebra 2, and Pre Calc. I've taken Biology and Chemistry. I've taken AP Human Geography, AP Gov, and AP World History. I've taken 9th grade Lit and Comp as well as 10th grade World...

ap college highschool courses classes dualenrollement

Kody P.’s Avatar
Kody P. Dec 21, 2020 141 views

What does it take to be an mechanic?

I'm a sophomore and looking to see what classes to take to learn about engines. engines...

classes