Career Questions tagged Classes

Tara F.’s Avatar
Tara F. May 05 58 views

Laptop purchase

What laptop would be the best purchase when pursuing my nursing career and obtaining my BSN degree? What suggestions/graphics/specs should be included in my search.
Thank you.

Stephanie B.’s Avatar
Stephanie B. Apr 26 95 views

who long does it take to be a Search Marketing Strategists? what classes do I have to take to be a Search Marketing Strategists? what other careers are related to Search Marketing Strategists? how much does being a Search Marketing Strategists cost? what college is best for me?

who long does it take to be a Search Marketing Strategists?
what classes do I have to take to be a Search Marketing Strategists?
what other careers are related to Search Marketing Strategists?
how much does being a Search Marketing Strategists cost?
what college is best for me?

Alexander E.’s Avatar
Alexander E. Mar 01 134 views

what would be some good class to take in college if i want to go into engineering

I am a sophomore in high school and I want to start looking at colleges with a good engineering program and what classes I should take,thanks!
#college #engineer #college-major #classes #engineering

Ingrid H.’s Avatar
Ingrid H. Feb 08 87 views

What type of high school courses would you recommend I take if I am interested in Marine Biology?

I have always been interested in Marine Biology and, lately, have been wondering if it is the field for me. However, I am unsure what high school courses would be best for me to take to help me prepare for college in this field. Or, if not high school classes, what PSEO classes would be best....

Genesis M.’s Avatar
Genesis M. Nov 12, 2021 101 views

What classes do i have to take to be a midwife

what classes will help me to be a midwife #classes

Samuel B.’s Avatar
Samuel B. Apr 28, 2021 247 views

What course do i take to be a animator

Hi, I Samuel and i live in India I'm beginning 11th grade here its separate from high school. 11th and 12th is called intermediate i want to be a animator and have been working on it i know i can learn a lot but i don't know what course i should take in inter #classes #animation #art...

Somi D.’s Avatar
Somi D. Apr 26, 2021 390 views

Will Summer School affect the way Universities/Colleges look at you

School has been really hard for me over quarantine and my grades are not the best right now and I want to take Summer school but im scared that it won't benefit my gpa at all. My my freshman year wasn't the best either (I maintained and B C average) . I wanna be successful but my motivation is...

Tauriannah S.’s Avatar
Tauriannah S. Mar 23, 2021 153 views
Nate R.’s Avatar
Nate R. Mar 18, 2021 207 views

What was your favorite class to take in high school to become a transporter?

I am a middle school student. I would like to be in transportation. I think that I would be pretty good at this job. #school #student #transportation #classes

Nate R.’s Avatar
Nate R. Mar 18, 2021 196 views

What is the salary that you have for doing transportation?

Nate R.’s Avatar
Nate R. Mar 18, 2021 189 views

How did you start you career in Transportation?

Nate R.’s Avatar
Nate R. Mar 18, 2021 187 views

What classes should I take in high school to be a manufacturer?

I am a middle school student. I would like to be manufacturing. I think that I would be pretty good at this job. #school #student #manufacturer #classes