Career Questions tagged Classes

Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. Sep 17 149 views

Why programming with python 3 so hard?

I'm finally taking a scripting class, and I realize programming is not for me. it's funny how I was passionate to learn about it, now I realize that it is really hard. I really want to understand it, but using the required website for my class called "ZyBooks", It's not helping me...

#programming #professor #coding #scripting #college #python3 #python #school #informationtechnology #it #general #major #technology #career #classes

Mariel C.’s Avatar
Mariel C. Aug 20 53 views

What internship can I have with a B.S psychology?

One of my favorite class in my 4 years of college was family and marriage therapy . I would like to specialize my skill in this area . #college #classes...

#spycho

Charlotte Y.’s Avatar
Charlotte Y. Aug 09 103 views

What should/can i major in in college if I am aiming to be in the medical field?

I am currently a junior in high school and I am not sure about what I can or what I should major in in college if I want to work within the medical field later on. I have heard that you can major in anything in college as long as you take some required classes for medicine but I am not...

#double-major #majors #physical #neurology #classes

keyhan A.’s Avatar
keyhan A. Nov 15, 2019 71 views

what classes will i have to take to become a good archaeologist

i want to be good at my job. i want to know what classes i would have to take in order to succeed. archaeology is very hard for some people. #career #archaeology...

#classes

Jordan F.’s Avatar
Jordan F. Sep 06, 2019 139 views

what courses would i need in order to become an exotic veterinarian?

I am a Senior student at William J. Brennan High school looking for information on becoming a veterinarian. I specifically want to pursue becoming an Exotic Animal Vet and wouldn't mind traveling at the beginning of my career to do so but i would like to know my chances and what i must do to...

#successful #animal-health #needs #veterinary #veterinarian #courses #animals #requirements #veterinary-medicine #classes

Aastha P.’s Avatar
Aastha P. Aug 18, 2018 250 views

What college courses would be beneficial for me to take to be a dentist?

Hello my name is Aastha P. I am in 7th grade and go to Pikeville Jr.High School in Pikeville, KY. , I am currently attending a S.T.E.M Camp through Verizon Innovations in Learning. I would love to have some input as to the path I need to take to become a dentist. #dentistry #dentist #dental...

#classes #college

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Apr 16, 2019 262 views

Debate vs AP Literature and Composition

In my school instead of a Language Arts Class, you can take Debate. Would it be better to be on Debate and the Debate team, or should I stick with a hard class like APLAC? I also have the option of taking college English or Business Communications. What's the option for college applications?...

#educator #military #college #writing #any #school #acting #classes #ap #teacher #air-force #author #high-school #student #schedule #higher-education #writer #debate #english

Michael G.’s Avatar
Michael G. Oct 29, 2018 217 views

What classes to you need to be a gaming youtuber?

Do you need to be in any certain classes?...

#classes

Jayna B.’s Avatar
Jayna B. Sep 04, 2018 200 views

What high school classes can I take to be a pharmacist

What is required? #medicine...

#classes

Breanna B.’s Avatar
Breanna B. Sep 04, 2018 252 views
Deanna W.’s Avatar
Deanna W. Sep 01, 2018 254 views

What kinds of classes should I take?

My current goal is to become an animator. I was wondering what kind of classes would prepare me for this the best. #classes #animation...

Elizabeth W.’s Avatar
Elizabeth W. Aug 30, 2018 287 views

Are credits your freshman year transferable to many different majors?

I am taking an ASL course, as well as 4 other courses, but it looks like only 1 of them matches up to what I should be taking for an elementary education major. Would most my class credits be able to transfer to the education department, or would I be an entire semester behind (minus 1 class)?...

#majors #classes #credits

Angel H.’s Avatar
Angel H. Aug 25, 2018 250 views

How do I know what path to take?

As a rising senior, I know it's important to start making decisions about my future. I know the classes I choose to take can prepare me, but I how do i choose which path to take to ensure success? #classes #success...

#degree