Career Questions tagged Classes

keyhan A.’s Avatar
keyhan A. Nov 15 21 views

what classes will i have to take to become a good archaeologist

i want to be good at my job. i want to know what classes i would have to take in order to succeed. archaeology is very hard for some people. #career #archaeology...

#classes

Jordan F.’s Avatar
Jordan F. Sep 06 36 views

what courses would i need in order to become an exotic veterinarian?

I am a Senior student at William J. Brennan High school looking for information on becoming a veterinarian. I specifically want to pursue becoming an Exotic Animal Vet and wouldn't mind traveling at the beginning of my career to do so but i would like to know my chances and what i must do to...

#animal-health #animals #needs #courses #requirements #successful #classes #veterinary-medicine #veterinary #veterinarian

Aastha P.’s Avatar
Aastha P. Aug 18, 2018 163 views

What college courses would be beneficial for me to take to be a dentist?

Hello my name is Aastha P. I am in 7th grade and go to Pikeville Jr.High School in Pikeville, KY. , I am currently attending a S.T.E.M Camp through Verizon Innovations in Learning. I would love to have some input as to the path I need to take to become a dentist. #dentistry #dentist #dental...

#classes #college

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Apr 16 149 views

Debate vs AP Literature and Composition

In my school instead of a Language Arts Class, you can take Debate. Would it be better to be on Debate and the Debate team, or should I stick with a hard class like APLAC? I also have the option of taking college English or Business Communications. What's the option for college applications?...

#educator #any #high-school #author #student #writer #ap #classes #debate #college #air-force #english #higher-education #military #acting #writing #school #teacher #schedule

Mario M.’s Avatar
Mario M. Nov 14, 2018 203 views
Michael G.’s Avatar
Michael G. Oct 29, 2018 150 views

What classes to you need to be a gaming youtuber?

Do you need to be in any certain classes?...

#classes

Jayna B.’s Avatar
Jayna B. Sep 04, 2018 128 views

What high school classes can I take to be a pharmacist

What is required? #medicine...

#classes

Breanna B.’s Avatar
Breanna B. Sep 04, 2018 174 views
Deanna W.’s Avatar
Deanna W. Sep 01, 2018 191 views

What kinds of classes should I take?

My current goal is to become an animator. I was wondering what kind of classes would prepare me for this the best. #classes #animation...

Elizabeth W.’s Avatar
Elizabeth W. Aug 30, 2018 179 views

Are credits your freshman year transferable to many different majors?

I am taking an ASL course, as well as 4 other courses, but it looks like only 1 of them matches up to what I should be taking for an elementary education major. Would most my class credits be able to transfer to the education department, or would I be an entire semester behind (minus 1 class)?...

#classes #credits #majors

Angel H.’s Avatar
Angel H. Aug 25, 2018 157 views

How do I know what path to take?

As a rising senior, I know it's important to start making decisions about my future. I know the classes I choose to take can prepare me, but I how do i choose which path to take to ensure success? #classes #success...

#degree

Rose G.’s Avatar
Rose G. Aug 24, 2018 140 views

What are some classes I should take if I am considering a career in graphic design or illustration?

Im not sure what I wanna do career-wise, but I know I want to do something #art related. However, this past year as a freshman, I took a whole bunch of other prerequisite classes unrelated to my future art career. That said, what kinds of #classes should I enroll in for...

#graphic-design

Sarah S.’s Avatar
Sarah S. Aug 21, 2018 151 views

How do I make the best out of a lecture class?

Since i'm a very hands-on learner, I find it hard to succeed in a lecture class, which is what most of mine are this semester in college! Any tips on how to stay focused and make it feel like you're not just a number?...

#classes

Vivian A.’s Avatar
Vivian A. Aug 19, 2018 160 views

How many years in collage does it take to be an Ophthalmologist?

Just not sure! I want to be an ophthalmologist when I grow up but, I don’t know how many years in collage does it take to be one?? If anyone has an answer please let me know!! #doctor #higher-education...

#classes

Aiesha S.’s Avatar
Aiesha S. Aug 18, 2018 128 views

What are the best ways to study from a class with a lot of material to memorize such as history?

I have been just rereading my notes from class and quizzing myself, but I don't think it is the ideal way. #classes #college...

#studytips

Marlyse B.’s Avatar
Marlyse B. Aug 12, 2018 140 views

Necessities for class

What materials do I really need for class besides paper, pencils, and books?...

#classes

Andrea J.’s Avatar
Andrea J. Apr 18, 2018 154 views

How do you keep focus on your classes?

Sometimes I find it hard to focus on my classes when doing online classes. There are so many web sites that I'd like to spend my time on instead of doing homework. How do you stay focused? #college #focus #motivation #study-skills #organization #classes...

#online-classes

WESTRY T.’s Avatar
WESTRY T. Apr 29, 2018 204 views

I need to know which classes can assist me in as a History Ed Major.

I am transferring from a community college to a four year college. I have completed an Associates Degree so I have my general education prerequisites completed. Upon transferring to a four year college next year, I am not able to transfer into the History Education Department until I take one...

#classes #education #history #history-education #courses #college-transfer

Benjamin K.’s Avatar
Benjamin K. May 21, 2018 178 views
Julia F.’s Avatar
Julia F. Jul 24, 2018 240 views

What’s the most important thing colleges look for in applications?

SAT Scores, GPA, class rank, extracurriculars, essays? If you were to make a list from the most important aspect to the least, how would it look like? #high-school-classes #classes #collegeapplications...