Career Questions tagged Classes

Kody P.’s Avatar
Kody P. Dec 21, 2020 36 views

What does it take to be an mechanic?

I'm a sophomore and looking to see what classes to take to learn about engines. #engines...

#classes

Emily S.’s Avatar
Emily S. Dec 09, 2020 81 views

With wanting to major in veterinarian sciences, what classes do you believe I should focus on the most when attending college and will those classes determine where I can go for med school?

Hello! A little back ground information about me! My name is Emily Salazar and I am currently a high school senior. My dream career is wanting become a veterinarian someday in the future also possibly owning my own clinic! With my love for animals since I was young, I have had this dream since...

#graduate-school #veterinarian #classes #medicine #student #school #vetsciences #higher-education #medical-school

Angela N.’s Avatar
Angela N. Dec 03, 2020 122 views
Cutieee R.’s Avatar
Cutieee R. Nov 27, 2020 67 views

Paints harmful effects...

I study in class 7 so plz give the answer like that class of answer #classes...

#project

Lakiya B.’s Avatar
Lakiya B. Nov 13, 2020 84 views

What are some majors can I take in college to be a lawyer?

Hey my Lakiya and I attend Hillcrest HIghschool and i'm think about attending college, and I want to know what type of majors and minors can I take.Thank you.. #classes #college #careers #lawyers...

#experience

brianna E.’s Avatar
brianna E. Nov 05, 2020 77 views

how many years would it take to become a RN nurse?

I did my research on how to become a nurse but theres different ways to become one and I'm trying to take the fastest, easier route. #classes #research...

#nurse

moon G.’s Avatar
moon G. Nov 03, 2020 31 views

how long does it take for you to become a DR?

#classes why did your choose to be a Dr how much do you get...

savannah G.’s Avatar
savannah G. Oct 30, 2020 85 views
daniel H.’s Avatar
daniel H. Oct 28, 2020 59 views
Joel M.’s Avatar
Joel M. Oct 28, 2020 76 views

What does it take to become a geographer?

Geography has always been a passion of mine. I grew up in a diverse neighborhood and I'm familiar with many different cities, flags, countries, monuments, etc. as not everyone in my neighborhood was American. Ever since I won my 7th grade Geography Bee, I knew geography was one of my strengths....

#anyone #geographer #geography #classes #career #doctor

sydnee S.’s Avatar
sydnee S. Oct 27, 2020 75 views

What is the best way to get a job as a zookeeper?

I'm in 8th grade. I have a class called career and technology. My teacher is having the class ask questions about what they would like to do in the future. #classes #career-choice #zookeeper...

#job

kathryn B.’s Avatar
kathryn B. Oct 27, 2020 58 views

What classes do I need to take in college to be a pastry chef?

I wanted to know this so I could take these classes #college #pastrychef...

#classes

kathryn B.’s Avatar
kathryn B. Oct 27, 2020 45 views

What classes do I need to take in highschool to be a pastry chef?

I wanted to know what classes to take in highschool to be a pastry chef. #pastrychef #classes...

#highschool

kathryn B.’s Avatar
kathryn B. Oct 27, 2020 55 views

What classes do I need to take in college to be a therapist?

I wanted to know what classes I need to take in college to be a therapist. #therapist #college...

#classes

kathryn B.’s Avatar
kathryn B. Oct 27, 2020 45 views

What classes do I need to take in highschool to be a therapist?

I was wondering if I needed to take any classes in highschool to be a therapist. #therapist #highschool...

#classes

kathryn B.’s Avatar
kathryn B. Oct 27, 2020 67 views

What classes do I need to take in college to be a nurse?

I want to know what classes I need to take in college to become a nurse so I can take those classes. #nurse #college...

#classes

kathryn B.’s Avatar
kathryn B. Oct 27, 2020 50 views

What classes do I need to take in highschool to be a nurse?

I want to know what classes I need to take in highschool if I need to take any classes in highschool to become a nurse. #nurse #highschool...

#classes

Savannah P.’s Avatar
Savannah P. Oct 27, 2020 43 views

What are the best ways to become a real estate agent

I am in 8th grade. My teacher told my class that we had to pick 3 jobs that we were interested in. I decided to choose a Real estate agent. I really want to learn what they do. #realestate #student...

#classes

Savannah P.’s Avatar
Savannah P. Oct 27, 2020 38 views

What made you realize you wanted to become a real estate agent.

#classes

Savannah P.’s Avatar
Savannah P. Oct 27, 2020 101 views

What are the responsibilities to becoming a real estate agent

#classes

Savannah P.’s Avatar
Savannah P. Oct 27, 2020 53 views

What is the year expenses to becoming a real estate agent

#classes

Savannah P.’s Avatar
Savannah P. Oct 27, 2020 37 views

What steps do you need to take to become a Real estate agent

#classes

Matthew M.’s Avatar
Matthew M. Oct 23, 2020 48 views

What can I do in high school to prepare me for the college classes for air traffic controlling?

Im a high school student who is wondering what he can do to prepare himself or get ready for the college classes for air traffic controlling. I would like to know if I could do anything to help me out so by the time I start practicing to become one in college I have somewhat of a clue of what...

#high-school-students #classes #student #high-school #advice

aerion V.’s Avatar
aerion V. Oct 22, 2020 35 views

what types of classes would i take?

what type of classes would i take to become a neurosurgeon?...

#classes

kenley T.’s Avatar
kenley T. Oct 19, 2020 40 views
Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. Sep 17, 2020 261 views

Why programming with python 3 so hard?

I'm finally taking a scripting class, and I realize programming is not for me. it's funny how I was passionate to learn about it, now I realize that it is really hard. I really want to understand it, but using the required website for my class called "ZyBooks", It's not helping me...

#python3 #python #professor #technology #classes #career #major #school #general #informationtechnology #college #it #scripting #coding #programming