Career Questions tagged Classes

Charlotte Y.’s Avatar
Charlotte Y. Aug 09 41 views

What should/can i major in in college if I am aiming to be in the medical field?

I am currently a junior in high school and I am not sure about what I can or what I should major in in college if I want to work within the medical field later on. I have heard that you can major in anything in college as long as you take some required classes for medicine but I am not...

#neurology #classes #majors #physical #double-major

keyhan A.’s Avatar
keyhan A. Nov 15, 2019 57 views

what classes will i have to take to become a good archaeologist

i want to be good at my job. i want to know what classes i would have to take in order to succeed. archaeology is very hard for some people. #career #archaeology...

#classes

Jordan F.’s Avatar
Jordan F. Sep 06, 2019 127 views

what courses would i need in order to become an exotic veterinarian?

I am a Senior student at William J. Brennan High school looking for information on becoming a veterinarian. I specifically want to pursue becoming an Exotic Animal Vet and wouldn't mind traveling at the beginning of my career to do so but i would like to know my chances and what i must do to...

#requirements #animal-health #veterinary #animals #courses #veterinarian #veterinary-medicine #classes #needs #successful

Aastha P.’s Avatar
Aastha P. Aug 18, 2018 239 views

What college courses would be beneficial for me to take to be a dentist?

Hello my name is Aastha P. I am in 7th grade and go to Pikeville Jr.High School in Pikeville, KY. , I am currently attending a S.T.E.M Camp through Verizon Innovations in Learning. I would love to have some input as to the path I need to take to become a dentist. #dentistry #dentist #dental...

#classes #college

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Apr 16, 2019 243 views

Debate vs AP Literature and Composition

In my school instead of a Language Arts Class, you can take Debate. Would it be better to be on Debate and the Debate team, or should I stick with a hard class like APLAC? I also have the option of taking college English or Business Communications. What's the option for college applications?...

#schedule #educator #author #writer #acting #military #debate #any #classes #high-school #college #student #school #teacher #ap #higher-education #writing #air-force #english

Jackeline R.’s Avatar
Jackeline R. Apr 25, 2019 121 views
Michael G.’s Avatar
Michael G. Oct 29, 2018 200 views

What classes to you need to be a gaming youtuber?

Do you need to be in any certain classes?...

#classes

Jayna B.’s Avatar
Jayna B. Sep 04, 2018 176 views

What high school classes can I take to be a pharmacist

What is required? #medicine...

#classes

Breanna B.’s Avatar
Breanna B. Sep 04, 2018 231 views
Deanna W.’s Avatar
Deanna W. Sep 01, 2018 244 views

What kinds of classes should I take?

My current goal is to become an animator. I was wondering what kind of classes would prepare me for this the best. #classes #animation...

Elizabeth W.’s Avatar
Elizabeth W. Aug 30, 2018 260 views

Are credits your freshman year transferable to many different majors?

I am taking an ASL course, as well as 4 other courses, but it looks like only 1 of them matches up to what I should be taking for an elementary education major. Would most my class credits be able to transfer to the education department, or would I be an entire semester behind (minus 1 class)?...

#majors #classes #credits

Angel H.’s Avatar
Angel H. Aug 25, 2018 229 views

How do I know what path to take?

As a rising senior, I know it's important to start making decisions about my future. I know the classes I choose to take can prepare me, but I how do i choose which path to take to ensure success? #classes #success...

#degree

Rose G.’s Avatar
Rose G. Aug 24, 2018 182 views

What are some classes I should take if I am considering a career in graphic design or illustration?

Im not sure what I wanna do career-wise, but I know I want to do something #art related. However, this past year as a freshman, I took a whole bunch of other prerequisite classes unrelated to my future art career. That said, what kinds of #classes should I enroll in for...

#graphic-design

Sarah S.’s Avatar
Sarah S. Aug 21, 2018 216 views

How do I make the best out of a lecture class?

Since i'm a very hands-on learner, I find it hard to succeed in a lecture class, which is what most of mine are this semester in college! Any tips on how to stay focused and make it feel like you're not just a number?...

#classes

Vivian A.’s Avatar
Vivian A. Aug 19, 2018 214 views

How many years in collage does it take to be an Ophthalmologist?

Just not sure! I want to be an ophthalmologist when I grow up but, I don’t know how many years in collage does it take to be one?? If anyone has an answer please let me know!! #doctor #higher-education...

#classes

Aiesha S.’s Avatar
Aiesha S. Aug 18, 2018 191 views

What are the best ways to study from a class with a lot of material to memorize such as history?

I have been just rereading my notes from class and quizzing myself, but I don't think it is the ideal way. #classes #college...

#studytips

Marlyse B.’s Avatar
Marlyse B. Aug 12, 2018 176 views

Necessities for class

What materials do I really need for class besides paper, pencils, and books?...

#classes