Career Questions tagged Cosmetology

Jordi P.’s Avatar
Jordi P. Mar 01 22 views
Jordi P.’s Avatar
Jordi P. Mar 01 27 views

Are there any business schools in Chicago?

I’m 17 years old. I love doing hair. I want to have my own hair salons in different areas ....

#cosmetology

Jozlyn Johnson J.’s Avatar
Jozlyn Johnson J. Feb 16 139 views

What are the requirements to become a makeup artist? and What kind of personality do you need to have?

My name is Jozlyn Johnson i am turning 18 in a month. I absolutely love doing hair and makeup.This was my original career i wanted too do before i wanted to become a lawyer. I live in Virginia the city of Chesapeake. #makeup #cosmetology #artist...

#modeling

Mercy K.’s Avatar
Mercy K. Jan 28 308 views

how do I start blogging/vlogging?

I'm Mercy from Ghana,25years old and reading Mphil Peace and development studies at the university of Cape Coast,Ghana. it's my dream to be ambassador for peace in a world where hatred and so much chaos is taking place. I love travelling to see new places and also a makeup artist. I love...

#kerala #makeup #pro #beauty-industry #cosmetology #anyone #beauty

Camille B.’s Avatar
Camille B. Dec 21, 2020 61 views

What is the best way to become an apprentice for cosmetology?

I'm 16 and a sophomore and would like to start working around people in salons and that kind of business. How should I go about this?...

#cosmetology

Quaterya T.’s Avatar
Quaterya T. Nov 13, 2020 71 views

what are some majors can i take in college for cosmetology ?...

My name Quaterya and ima sophomore at hillcrest high ... #high-school #high-school #cosmetology...

Ranae M.’s Avatar
Ranae M. Nov 03, 2020 122 views

i am in the 10th grade and i am just beginning to to explore my future career, what are some careers and helpful next steps should i consider based on my passions and interests?

at school, i am most interested in cosmetology, photography, and plants, while my hobbies include doing hair, and collect plants. A topic i am passionate about is doing hair and/or make-up. what are some career options that best align with these interests and what are some helpful next steps i...

#career #cosmetics #career-choice #makeup #cosmetology

Dakota B.’s Avatar
Dakota B. Oct 27, 2020 55 views

What are good secondary schools for Cosmetology?

I am in Ohio and wanting to get certified in cosmetology and don't know any good secondary schools to start at? I don't know what part of cosmetology exactly I want to do but just in general. #secondarycosmetologyschools #cosmetology #hair-nails-hair #cosmetologysschools...

#ohioschools

Dakota B.’s Avatar
Dakota B. Oct 27, 2020 98 views

What are some of the best ways to study and or practice for cosmetology school?

I am wondering what some of you professionals and or students use to practice and or what are good places to start studying. #cosmetology #hair-nails-makeup #studying #goodplacestostart...

#cosmetologyschoolstudents

Dakota B.’s Avatar
Dakota B. Oct 27, 2020 72 views

What section of cosmetology is harder nails, hair or makeup?

Personally which section do you believe is the hardest to learn and why? and the second part is What way has the biggest amount of clients in it? Like do some people get more nail clients, hair clients and or makeup clients? #college-majors #nails #cosmetology...

#makeup

Dakota B.’s Avatar
Dakota B. Oct 23, 2020 82 views

What do you find being the hardest task as a cosmetologist?

I am a 10th grader and i am beginning to look into my future as a cosmetologist, What do you find being the hardest thing to do as a cosmetologist? #cosmetology #hair-stylist...

#hairnailsandmakeup

Quaterya T.’s Avatar
Quaterya T. Oct 02, 2020 107 views

After finishing my education i plan to go to college, and become a Hair Stylist, and build my own company.

I'm a sophomore. Looking for more important information to become a hairstylist , and how many years of college do i have t complete to reach my goal .#hair-stylist #cosmetology...

#beauty-industry

Tatiyana R.’s Avatar
Tatiyana R. Oct 02, 2020 102 views

What does it take to become a dentist assistant?

My name is Tatiyana , I am a 10th grader. I love to do hair, I just did someones hair yesterday.I want to know a few things about being a dentist assistant.I like to do a lot of things that concern education and learning new things.I feel like i'm really great at math. #dentist #cosmetology...

#business

yo Y.’s Avatar
yo Y. Sep 18, 2020 101 views

What careers could be a good fit for someone who is in cosmetology?

I'm a sophomore is high school but i love doing hair and nails and everything in that nature. I made it a side hustle to do whenever I #money #fun need money or something like that and I want to know what careers I can do when I grow up . #cosmetology...

#beauty

ka'la P.’s Avatar
ka'la P. Sep 18, 2020 65 views

What are so good colleges to go to for Cosmetology in Tennessee.

I love to do make-up and lashes. I want to get a little more help from an professional and take classes for it....

#cosmetology

Tatiyana R.’s Avatar
Tatiyana R. Sep 18, 2020 116 views

What is something I will need to know about being a hairstylist?

I'm Tatiyana and I am a 10th grader. I already know the basics of hair and how to braid hair. I don't know how to braid to the scalp just yet. So could some of you all give me a few tips on how to do that. Also some things I would need to know. #cosmetology #anyone #general...

#experience

brianna B.’s Avatar
brianna B. Sep 04, 2020 161 views

how many years u have to do in college for cosmetology ? what all skills u need to know and have to do to be a attorney?can u take 3 things in college at the same time or do u have to keep going back after your first years?

my name is brianna . im 15 years old and i go to hillcrest high school. im currently in 10th grade .i want to do hair, nails , makeup and do all girly things . i want to do cosmetology .i want to go to college for it for i can be professional and have a successful business. how is it like to...

#confidence #experience #education #cosmetology #college

Tatiyana R.’s Avatar
Tatiyana R. Sep 04, 2020 109 views

How long do I need to be in school for?

I'm a Sophomore and I am 15 years old. I love to do hair I do my own hair my sister's hair and I even do my big cousin's hair. I would like to know what are some things that Cosmetologist do each day. What are some things that I would need to know about this career?...

#cosmetology

Faith M.’s Avatar
Faith M. Aug 24, 2020 137 views

How does the study cosmetology go as peoples careers ?

I'm in the 11th grade getting ready for my future and dreams that i wanna accomplish in life . so i really wanna study cosmetology because its what I'm best at i guess . how is the paths for this ? #besmart #cosmetology #anyone...

#life

Jojo L.’s Avatar
Jojo L. Jul 30, 2020 96 views

How to deal with cosmetology and work?

For those who went to cosmetology school and also worked while going to school how did you manage your time? Any tips if this question doesn't apply to you please tell me your tips for cosmetology. I want to go to Paul Mitchell's school....

#cosmetology