Career Questions tagged Cosmetology

Brooklyn B.’s Avatar
Brooklyn B. Nov 19 55 views

How many appointments do cosmetologists usually schedule daily?

I am a junior in high school trying to get a high school diploma so I can further my education at cosmetology school to become a licensed cosmetologist. cosmetology Cosmetologist...

high-school

Hope A.’s Avatar
Hope A. Oct 14 40 views

how did you learn to cut hair?

I am 14 years old and i am obsessed with cutting hair...

cosmetology

zarianna F.’s Avatar
zarianna F. Sep 28 48 views

what is the most challenging thing about being a cosmetologist?

I am 14 (a 9th grader) and i’ve wanted to be a cosmetologist since the 6th grade but it seems very challenging....

cosmetology

Ke’Airah B.’s Avatar
Ke’Airah B. Jul 30 78 views

What is the best College to attend for Cosmetology?

cosmetology I’m into hair, nails & business, I’m independent & I love working...

jasmine K.’s Avatar
jasmine K. Jul 08 108 views

what are the hardest parts of the cosmetology industry?

I am 15 I dream of owning my own beauty shop in which I will do hair, nails makeup everything cosmetology related cosmetology owner blackowned...

business

Julina S.’s Avatar
Julina S. Jun 18 60 views
Diarra D.’s Avatar
Diarra D. Jun 18 73 views

Tips on opening up your own salon

After graduating high school I plan on going to cosmetology school to get my license to open up my own hair and nail salon...

cosmetology

khatorah H.’s Avatar
khatorah H. Jun 14 127 views

How can I start a business?

I want to start a hair/ makeup business to show my passion as a hairstylist and an upcoming makeup artist. cosmetology business art...

entrepreneur

Freda V.’s Avatar
Freda V. May 27 72 views

What does it take to become a cosmetologist?

I'm doing a blog for my class and I would like to get a little bit of more information on what it take to become a cosmetologist....

cosmetology

londen Z.’s Avatar
londen Z. Feb 21 263 views

Questions about hair school

cosmetology cosmetics majors buisness college Good afternoon, My name is Londen and I am a sophomore in college and after I finish my other 2 years I am going to go into the hair school to get my hair license and while I am in hair school, I working on finding a renting a space for my...

Jordi P.’s Avatar
Jordi P. Mar 01 82 views

Are there any business schools in Chicago?

I’m 17 years old. I love doing hair. I want to have my own hair salons in different areas ....

cosmetology

Jozlyn Johnson J.’s Avatar
Jozlyn Johnson J. Feb 16 371 views

What are the requirements to become a makeup artist? and What kind of personality do you need to have?

My name is Jozlyn Johnson i am turning 18 in a month. I absolutely love doing hair and makeup.This was my original career i wanted too do before i wanted to become a lawyer. I live in Virginia the city of Chesapeake. makeup cosmetology artist...

modeling

Mercy K.’s Avatar
Mercy K. Jan 28 651 views

how do I start blogging/vlogging?

I'm Mercy from Ghana,25years old and reading Mphil Peace and development studies at the university of Cape Coast,Ghana. it's my dream to be ambassador for peace in a world where hatred and so much chaos is taking place. I love travelling to see new places and also a makeup artist. I love...

pro makeup beauty-industry beauty cosmetology kerala anyone

Camille B.’s Avatar
Camille B. Dec 21, 2020 129 views

What is the best way to become an apprentice for cosmetology?

I'm 16 and a sophomore and would like to start working around people in salons and that kind of business. How should I go about this?...

cosmetology