Career Questions tagged High School Students

Ling H.’s Avatar
Ling H. Jan 15 78 views
Amanda K.’s Avatar
Amanda K. Dec 31, 2020 70 views

Virtual Volunteering for Teens Interested in Healthcare

I was wondering what types of virtual volunteering opportunities would be available for high school students looking to contribute to, and gain experience in, healthcare? It seems both my age and virtual approach have limited my options, but I really want to help out somehow. #healthcare...

#volunteering #virtual-volunteering #high-school-students

Amanda K.’s Avatar
Amanda K. Dec 29, 2020 63 views

Path to Hospital Administration

I'm a high school student passionate about business and healthcare, and I'm intrigued by the role of hospital CEO's. I was wondering about the different paths and qualifications required to become a hospital administrator starting from high school graduation so I could know whether I would have...

#hospital-administration #high-school-students #healthcare

John L.’s Avatar
John L. Dec 05, 2020 293 views

What is the difference between an undergraduate and graduate?

Hello, I don't really know/understand what an undergraduate and graduate student is. #student #high school #high-school-students #college-student #undergraduate...

#graduate

Ava D.’s Avatar
Ava D. Nov 10, 2020 40 views
Anicia M.’s Avatar
Anicia M. Nov 05, 2020 224 views
Anelise K.’s Avatar
Anelise K. Nov 02, 2020 45 views

What's your favorite thing to do as a dentist?

I am a high school student wanting to learn more about the dentist career field. #dental-hygienist #dentist #high-school #student #high-school-students...

#dental

Mateusz Z.’s Avatar
Mateusz Z. Oct 27, 2020 38 views

What are different majors for finance positions?

I am a sophomore in high school. My career interests are in management and administration and finance. I am in honors classes and have little work experiences. #career-options...

#high-school-students

Mateusz Z.’s Avatar
Mateusz Z. Oct 27, 2020 64 views

What is a daily schedule for a business manager ?

#high-school-students

abby T.’s Avatar
abby T. Oct 24, 2020 56 views

is nursing fun now like 2020-2021 year

Im high school student at mcneil high school and i want to be a nurse after school and i'm also im in 11th grade the college i want to go to texas A&M in corpus christi #high-school-students...

#student

Matthew M.’s Avatar
Matthew M. Oct 23, 2020 48 views

What can I do in high school to prepare me for the college classes for air traffic controlling?

Im a high school student who is wondering what he can do to prepare himself or get ready for the college classes for air traffic controlling. I would like to know if I could do anything to help me out so by the time I start practicing to become one in college I have somewhat of a clue of what...

#high-school #high-school-students #advice #classes #student

Matthew M.’s Avatar
Matthew M. Oct 23, 2020 50 views

Actually how stressful is being an air traffic controller?

Im a high school student that is looking to get into air traffic controlling as a job for the future. Im in high school and then im going to go to college so I feel like I have the stress levels for it but im just curious how stress it it actually is. Ive had people tell me its a stressful job...

#help #jobs #high-school-students #how-stressful

g L.’s Avatar
g L. Oct 21, 2020 148 views

Is a business management class worth it?

Im in eighth grade and I want to be a copywriter (in advertising). Right now applications for high school are open. My local high school offers some good programs and has a lot of departments for kids wanting to pursue a career in business, technology and media arts. I wanted to know if a...

#advertising #high-school-students #communications #career #business

Karen G.’s Avatar
Karen G. Oct 17, 2020 87 views
Camila A.’s Avatar
Camila A. Oct 15, 2020 85 views
Bria S.’s Avatar
Bria S. Oct 02, 2020 61 views

My question that I want to ask is why did you decide to become a CNA?

Hello, my name is Bria Lesha Selery I am a high school student that wants to know more about what a nurse assistant do to encourage they self more? and how they are willing to save others from dying? #students...

#high-school-students

Michelle M.’s Avatar
Michelle M. Sep 18, 2020 74 views

How much do a lawyer make in a year ?

Im a high school student that loves talking and reading im very confident about myself i like debating and i love taking a stand for what is right i know that been a lawyer is a big job and that it is tuff but im ready to take on the challenge. #student...

#high-school-students

Bernadette F.’s Avatar
Bernadette F. Sep 16, 2020 97 views
Ja'qwon C.’s Avatar
Ja'qwon C. Sep 04, 2020 64 views
olive P.’s Avatar
olive P. Jul 27, 2020 207 views

What is the best thing a sophomore in high school can do to start preparing for college?

I’m going into my second year of high school and want to make sure I do everything I can to have a solid application for colleges. I have a 4.3, I do service every week, I am also a dancer and run cross country. What would you recommend? #high-school #college #sophmore #schools...

#july20 #experience #advice #law-school #high-school-students #law #july #july2020

Nadia M.’s Avatar
Nadia M. Jul 20, 2020 117 views

Dual Enrollment?

I have some opportunities to take dual enrollment in local colleges (as a high school student.) I took one course because I wanted to, and probably will take the course of action that interest me most, but what do colleges and employers think about it? I am not concerned about hurting my...

#college #high-school-students #july20 #student

Charles A.’s Avatar
Charles A. Aug 31, 2018 476 views

Can a person burnout in real life?

If a student stays up till 12 am each day in high school doing homework, is there a point in time when the body cannot maintain these standards anymore, and we loose steam somewhere in college or grad school #high-school-students #work-life-balance #high-school-classes...

#school

Alexis H.’s Avatar
Alexis H. Aug 29, 2018 259 views

Being someone who aspires to become a lawyer, what specific habits should I develop in college that will help me prepare for law school?

As a senior in high school, I have recognized that college is around the corner. Though I have always considered myself an overachiever, one thing that I do struggle with is studying. When I enter college, I would like to take a more organized approach to my studies, rather than relying on my...

#help #law #high-school-students #lawschool