Career Questions tagged Canada

Ane S.’s Avatar
Ane S. Mar 23 259 views

which course to take for med school?

I'm brazilian but I want to start my studies in Canada to become a doctor, but I don't know which premed to choose. I am between biology, biomedical sciences and biotechnology. Which of these would be the best choice? doctor medicine canada medical-school pre-med...

premed

John L.’s Avatar
John L. Dec 07, 2020 234 views

What are some good universities in Canada?

Hello, my friend and I have been thinking about going to Canada after we graduate from high school. For international students, what are some good universities in Canada that offer good medical and business courses? nursing-school high-school business Canada University College Business...

hospitality doctor finances

Dara A.’s Avatar
Dara A. Aug 28, 2020 220 views

How do I break into the entertainment industry in L.A., do i need to move to LA

I'm in grade 8, I take performing arts classes, such as vocal training, dancing, acting classes, film classes, choir and i want to become a performer in LA. Acting # LA USA Canada # College...

university

Jenny N.’s Avatar
Jenny N. Jul 31, 2020 368 views

Do I need a license to work in the Insurance field?

I am currently in my second-year of post-secondary in the insurance field. However, I am not too sure if I need some sort of license after I graduate or if a bachelor's degree is good enough. In addition, if I do need a license, can I just do the license while I am still in school? Or do I have...

underwriting riskmanagement claims insurance broker canada july20

lara M.’s Avatar
lara M. Apr 14, 2018 379 views

can someone in ontario with computer science field answer this please

What does a typical day looks like for them? How do they believe their field of work impacts the environment (i.e. e-waste generation, lowering usage of resources, etc.)? (see rubric for more guidance in how to direct this question) What schooling did they complete in order to do their job?...

environment computer-science biology canada

alina B.’s Avatar
alina B. Nov 06, 2017 450 views

can i study BSC in dental Hygeine for 4 years and then pursue dentistry

I have applied to dental hygeine school (UBC) in canada which offers a 4 year dental hygeine course and a masters level dentistry course i was wondering what if it is possible for me to first study dental hygeine then pursue the 4 year degree of doctor in dental medicine. UBC dentistry...

dental-hygienist canada dentist

Evie R.’s Avatar
Evie R. Aug 30, 2017 393 views

How would you go about receiving financial aid to go to a school outside of the U.S?

I'm a U.S citizen but plan to attend the University of British Columbia in Canada. I've looked into FAFSA and other scholarships but I cannot seem to find the answer I'm looking for. If anyone has tips or advice PLEASE let me know. Thanks! canada financial-aid...

financial-advisor