Career Questions tagged Canada

Jenny N.’s Avatar
Jenny N. Jul 31 79 views

Do I need a license to work in the Insurance field?

I am currently in my second-year of post-secondary in the insurance field. However, I am not too sure if I need some sort of license after I graduate or if a bachelor's degree is good enough. In addition, if I do need a license, can I just do the license while I am still in school? Or do I have...

#july20 #underwriting #claims #riskmanagement #broker #canada #insurance

lara M.’s Avatar
lara M. Apr 14, 2018 245 views

can someone in ontario with computer science field answer this please

What does a typical day looks like for them? How do they believe their field of work impacts the environment (i.e. e-waste generation, lowering usage of resources, etc.)? (see rubric for more guidance in how to direct this question) What schooling did they complete in order to do their job?...

#environment #canada #computer-science #biology

alina B.’s Avatar
alina B. Nov 06, 2017 345 views

can i study BSC in dental Hygeine for 4 years and then pursue dentistry

I have applied to dental hygeine school (UBC) in canada which offers a 4 year dental hygeine course and a masters level dentistry course i was wondering what if it is possible for me to first study dental hygeine then pursue the 4 year degree of doctor in dental medicine. #ubc #dentistry...

#dental-hygienist #dentist #canada

Evie R.’s Avatar
Evie R. Aug 30, 2017 301 views

How would you go about receiving financial aid to go to a school outside of the U.S?

I'm a U.S citizen but plan to attend the University of British Columbia in Canada. I've looked into FAFSA and other scholarships but I cannot seem to find the answer I'm looking for. If anyone has tips or advice PLEASE let me know. Thanks! #canada #financial-aid...

#financial-advisor