Career Questions tagged Broker

Jenny N.’s Avatar
Jenny N. Jul 31 79 views

Do I need a license to work in the Insurance field?

I am currently in my second-year of post-secondary in the insurance field. However, I am not too sure if I need some sort of license after I graduate or if a bachelor's degree is good enough. In addition, if I do need a license, can I just do the license while I am still in school? Or do I have...

#july20 #underwriting #claims #riskmanagement #broker #canada #insurance

Jenny N.’s Avatar
Jenny N. Jul 31 62 views

What can I expect in the Insurance field? (underwriting, claims, etc)

I am currently in an insurance program in my post-secondary school however, I am not that exposed to it. The main courses for the program don't begin until my third year and I do not know what I am really getting myself in to. I was wondering if any of you could explain the different roles in...

#july20 #underwriting #claims #broker #insurance

Hadi D.’s Avatar
Hadi D. Feb 15, 2017 434 views

How many years experience are needed to be in the Ship Broking area?

24 years old graduated student. Willing to work in Ship Broking area. How many years do I have to work as a trainee? #shipbroking #broker #brokers...

#shipping

Hadi D.’s Avatar
Hadi D. Feb 22, 2017 292 views

Is there anyone, who works in shipping company, to give some tips about being a part of Shipbroking sector?

I'm asking this question as a candidate of employee in that sector #shipbroking #broker...

#brokers

Meng S.’s Avatar
Meng S. Apr 09, 2014 3452 views