Career Questions tagged Real Estate

Lauren W.’s Avatar
Lauren W. yesterday 2 views
Lauren W.’s Avatar
Lauren W. yesterday 1 views
Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Nov 02 30 views

What's it like being a real estate agent?

What's an average day like? What's the average pay and hours of a real estate agent? Do you enjoy your job? #real-estate #house #career #home #sales #job #occupation #salary...

#average-day

George M.’s Avatar
George M. Oct 28 30 views
Isaac M.’s Avatar
Isaac M. Sep 06 44 views

I'm interested in three different careers and would like to know more

I am a student in Brennan High School and I wanted to know more about being a #electrician #construction #real-estate Admin Note: question has been modified for clarity! Original question title: "Go to...

Isaac M.’s Avatar
Isaac M. Sep 06 30 views

What are negative parts of your job

I am a student in Brennan High School and I wanted to know more about being a #electrician #construction...

#real-estate

Isaac M.’s Avatar
Isaac M. Sep 06 21 views

What do you find most enjoyable at work

#real-estate

Isaac M.’s Avatar
Isaac M. Sep 06 24 views

What part of you job is not challenging

#real-estate

Isaac M.’s Avatar
Isaac M. Sep 06 24 views

What skills are required for your job

#real-estate

Isaac M.’s Avatar
Isaac M. Sep 06 48 views

Could you describe A typical work days?

#real-estate

Judah H.’s Avatar
Judah H. Jul 24 34 views
Judah H.’s Avatar
Judah H. Jul 24 34 views
Ben S.’s Avatar
Ben S. Oct 02, 2018 183 views

How do I become a real estate developer?

I am 20 and interested in real estate and finance and becoming a #real-estate developer. Would love to hear recommendations about how to do this on the side. I am studying finance at uni. #finance #real-estate #property...

#realestate

Kai W.’s Avatar
Kai W. Aug 02, 2018 230 views

Should teens invest into the stock market?

Maybe that could help pay for college if you have a successful portfolio? #investing #venture-capital #finance...

#real-estate

McKenzie R.’s Avatar
McKenzie R. Jul 08, 2018 209 views

How will a degree in Business Finance help me to become a real-estate mogul?

I want to buy/ sell real-estate. Ultimately, I would like to own a real estate company....

#real-estate

JaChae C.’s Avatar
JaChae C. Jul 05, 2018 239 views

What are the tasks and responsibilities Real Estate Agents have?

I am a high school senior wanting to become a real estate agent. I wanted to know an in depth what the responsibilities and tasks are so I could maybe prepare myself before actually becoming a real estate agent. #business #real-estate #employer #realtor #economics #housing #estate #help...

#pro #ceo #marketing #focus

Hayoung P.’s Avatar
Hayoung P. Mar 20, 2018 333 views

What are essentials for apartment hunting during college?

Most students at the college I will be going to only live on campus their freshman year. Are there specific things people should look for when apartment hunting during college as opposed to later in life when they may be working? #real-estate #college #affordable-housing...

#student-housing

Gary M.’s Avatar
Gary M. Sep 01, 2017 366 views
Gary M.’s Avatar
Gary M. Sep 01, 2017 285 views

What makes you wake up every morning and do your job ?

Real estate is something that I have been liking since i been young . #real-estate...

#housing

Gary M.’s Avatar
Gary M. Sep 01, 2017 378 views

Why did you choose this career ?

I want to become an real estate agent so that I can help out people to get homes. #real-estate...

#housing

Jarad P.’s Avatar
Jarad P. Aug 31, 2017 249 views

What is the best way to become a real estate agent?

I want to become a real estate agent to help people find their dream homes. What is the best way to get there? I have done research and found out that you don't have to go to college to become real estate agent but I have my mind set on going to college. Is there any courses that you can direct...

#real-estate

Wanita J.’s Avatar
Wanita J. May 11, 2017 441 views

How much time is realistically invested in the process of becoming a real estate agent before I can start building a clientele?

My goal after college was to always become an entrepreneur and I want to start right away post grad with getting licensed. I am starting my research now and I plan on starting next summer after I graduate. I heard time is a hefty investment in this process and I want to be realistic when...

#entrepreneurship #employment #real-estate #career-details

Brittany P.’s Avatar
Brittany P. May 17, 2017 659 views

What does it take to build and run a new apartment complex?

Hello, I've all but decided that apartment complex ownership is the business I want to start with as an entrepreneur. I'm currently working toward finishing my associate of arts degree, taking business/economics/accounting classes to assist me with the technical aspects of starting the...

#property-management #architecture #career-details #property-insurance #apartments #real-estate #landlord #apartment #real-estate-investing

Gaby P.’s Avatar
Gaby P. Mar 22, 2017 492 views

what are some good colleges for real estate?

Doesnt matter where it is as long as its a good recommended school #real-estate #home #first-time-home-buyers...

#home-sellers

Armine M.’s Avatar
Armine M. Feb 07, 2017 436 views

How can I become a real estate agent?

I would love to start and help out with my family business, by getting a real estate license. I am unsure about what education or steps I need to obtain my real estate license and become a real estate agent. #business #higher-education #investing #real-estate...

#real-estate-agent

Khwezi M.’s Avatar
Khwezi M. Jan 12, 2017 519 views

Hi . I am really concerned about my future at the moment. I have always wanted to do something in the Communication Science/Media field but I have learnt that it's contaminated right now. I'm confused. I am thinking of doing something in Law.

I'm asking because I don't know what to do . I need to know ASAP because I'm choosing subjects at school and I'm really confused. I'm bad at math but I'm sticking with pure math because I believe it opens more doors in University so I'll try it but I'm scared . I'm a very good speaker and a...

#communications #teaching #marketing #media #real-estate #law-enforcement #law #media-production

Alec A.’s Avatar
Alec A. Jan 11, 2017 469 views

What type of classes should I take to become a real estate agent.

What type of classes should I take to become a real estate agent. College is important and I need to be prepared....

#real-estate

John R.’s Avatar
John R. Nov 10, 2016 511 views

How can I take a small loan and turn it into huge investment success?

I am fresh out of high school and I want to become rich fast. I know real estate is the best way to do that and I want to know the best way to get into the real estate business....

#real-estate

daytona S.’s Avatar
daytona S. Oct 20, 2016 426 views

Should I take the risk of being a real estate agent?

For the past couple of years I've had no idea on what I would like my career to be but once I got to thinking about things I love doing I somehow ended up at real estate. My only worry is that it's very risky financially and I would like to not have to worry every month on how to pay the bills....

#real-estate