Career Questions tagged Real Estate

Keon G.’s Avatar
Keon G. 9 hours ago 11 views

How many houses do you sell a month?

I would like to be a realtor. I love houses! I play this game called "Bloxburg" I design and build houses. I would love to become a realtor one day. #realtor #roblox #bloxburg #housedesigner...

#real-estate

ethan S.’s Avatar
ethan S. Sep 16 42 views

What is the best way to get into car sales or real estate?

I wanna know the best way to start off in the industry because I don't really know anyone in the industry....

#real-estate

Allison S.’s Avatar
Allison S. May 14 215 views

What are the first steps in starting your own business?

I am an eighth grader and am looking into starting my own real estate business. I want to start my business wherever real estate will be thriving. I want to know want the best majors are to take in college in order to be an entrepreneur. I want to know what are the best classes in collage to...

#business #real-estate #college #entrepreneur

Allison S.’s Avatar
Allison S. May 14 105 views

How can I find a good place to be a real estate agent?

I am an eighth grader and want to be a real estate agent. I want to know where the best places to sell real estate would be. Would it be in upcoming cities or the suburbs? Basically, where are the most people looking to buy or sell houses. #houses #home...

#real-estate

Kimmy K.’s Avatar
Kimmy K. Jan 16 175 views

I'm interested in going into real estate and helping the family business. How do I get started?

My parents have a couple of properties that they would like to sell in the coming years. They want me to get a headstart into #real-estate so I can help them out in the future, but I don't know where to...

Lauren W.’s Avatar
Lauren W. Nov 20, 2019 95 views
Lauren W.’s Avatar
Lauren W. Nov 20, 2019 115 views
Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Nov 02, 2019 160 views

What's it like being a real estate agent?

What's an average day like? What's the average pay and hours of a real estate agent? Do you enjoy your job? #real-estate #house #career #home #sales #job #occupation #salary...

#average-day

George M.’s Avatar
George M. Oct 28, 2019 125 views
Isaac M.’s Avatar
Isaac M. Sep 06, 2019 164 views

I'm interested in three different careers and would like to know more

I am a student in Brennan High School and I wanted to know more about being a #electrician #construction #real-estate Admin Note: question has been modified for clarity! Original question title: "Go to...

Isaac M.’s Avatar
Isaac M. Sep 06, 2019 116 views

What are negative parts of your job

I am a student in Brennan High School and I wanted to know more about being a #electrician #construction...

#real-estate

Isaac M.’s Avatar
Isaac M. Sep 06, 2019 89 views

What do you find most enjoyable at work

#real-estate

Isaac M.’s Avatar
Isaac M. Sep 06, 2019 107 views

What part of you job is not challenging

#real-estate

Isaac M.’s Avatar
Isaac M. Sep 06, 2019 104 views

What skills are required for your job

#real-estate

Isaac M.’s Avatar
Isaac M. Sep 06, 2019 152 views

Could you describe A typical work days?

#real-estate

Judah H.’s Avatar
Judah H. Jul 24, 2019 127 views
Judah H.’s Avatar
Judah H. Jul 24, 2019 138 views
Ben S.’s Avatar
Ben S. Oct 02, 2018 280 views

How do I become a real estate developer?

I am 20 and interested in real estate and finance and becoming a #real-estate developer. Would love to hear recommendations about how to do this on the side. I am studying finance at uni. #finance #real-estate #property...

#realestate

Kai W.’s Avatar
Kai W. Aug 02, 2018 360 views

Should teens invest into the stock market?

Maybe that could help pay for college if you have a successful portfolio? #investing #venture-capital #finance...

#real-estate

McKenzie R.’s Avatar
McKenzie R. Jul 08, 2018 301 views

How will a degree in Business Finance help me to become a real-estate mogul?

I want to buy/ sell real-estate. Ultimately, I would like to own a real estate company....

#real-estate

JaChae C.’s Avatar
JaChae C. Jul 05, 2018 368 views

What are the tasks and responsibilities Real Estate Agents have?

I am a high school senior wanting to become a real estate agent. I wanted to know an in depth what the responsibilities and tasks are so I could maybe prepare myself before actually becoming a real estate agent. #business #real-estate #employer #realtor #economics #housing #estate #help...

#focus #ceo #pro #marketing

Hayoung P.’s Avatar
Hayoung P. Mar 20, 2018 441 views

What are essentials for apartment hunting during college?

Most students at the college I will be going to only live on campus their freshman year. Are there specific things people should look for when apartment hunting during college as opposed to later in life when they may be working? #real-estate #college #affordable-housing...

#student-housing

Gary M.’s Avatar
Gary M. Sep 01, 2017 458 views
Gary M.’s Avatar
Gary M. Sep 01, 2017 353 views

What makes you wake up every morning and do your job ?

Real estate is something that I have been liking since i been young . #real-estate...

#housing

Gary M.’s Avatar
Gary M. Sep 01, 2017 455 views

Why did you choose this career ?

I want to become an real estate agent so that I can help out people to get homes. #real-estate...

#housing

Jarad P.’s Avatar
Jarad P. Aug 31, 2017 320 views

What is the best way to become a real estate agent?

I want to become a real estate agent to help people find their dream homes. What is the best way to get there? I have done research and found out that you don't have to go to college to become real estate agent but I have my mind set on going to college. Is there any courses that you can direct...

#real-estate

Wanita J.’s Avatar
Wanita J. May 11, 2017 512 views

How much time is realistically invested in the process of becoming a real estate agent before I can start building a clientele?

My goal after college was to always become an entrepreneur and I want to start right away post grad with getting licensed. I am starting my research now and I plan on starting next summer after I graduate. I heard time is a hefty investment in this process and I want to be realistic when...

#entrepreneurship #employment #career-details #real-estate

Brittany P.’s Avatar
Brittany P. May 17, 2017 821 views

What does it take to build and run a new apartment complex?

Hello, I've all but decided that apartment complex ownership is the business I want to start with as an entrepreneur. I'm currently working toward finishing my associate of arts degree, taking business/economics/accounting classes to assist me with the technical aspects of starting the...

#property-insurance #real-estate #architecture #apartment #real-estate-investing #apartments #landlord #property-management #career-details