Career Questions tagged Licensing

Sophia W.’s Avatar
Sophia W. Oct 17, 2018 275 views

Can you be a licensed Speech Language Pathologist in multiple states?

I am planning to first get a bachelor degree in either communicative disorders or speech language pathology and then pursue a master's degree in Speech Language Pathology. I understand that there is a requirement to pass state licensing in order to practice in California. I wondered if there's...

#higher-education #college-major #college #speech-pathology #licensing

Spencer M.’s Avatar
Spencer M. Mar 28, 2014 802 views

What types of continued education do physician assistants have to complete in order to maintain their license?

I am a current senior in high school (class of 2014) and I really want to be a physician assistant. I have read that physicians assistant need about 100 hours of continued education every two years after earning their license. I, however, don't exactly understand what type of education this is...

#healthcare #graduate-school #physician #health-education #licensing