Career Questions tagged Health Education

Norma U.’s Avatar
Norma U. Mar 15, 2018 332 views

How can I go right into being part of a traveling group of doctors right after medical school?

My dream is to travel to less developed and developing regions of the world and provide health education and improved resources to people who live in these areas, especially children. I want to become involved in this as soon as possible because what I'm passionate about. medicine...

passion job-search health-education

Teonna F.’s Avatar
Teonna F. May 18, 2016 591 views

Would the college help me look for a job, that's in my major, or at least point the way for me to get some experience and insight of my future career?

I want to get a career in dental hygiene or physical therapy, and I would like to know what the job is like from my view, and not someone elses. I would want the college that I'm going to, too show me some opportunities in the job field where I can earn some experience and maybe a little...

savings work-life-balance health-education

Spencer M.’s Avatar
Spencer M. Mar 28, 2014 885 views

What types of continued education do physician assistants have to complete in order to maintain their license?

I am a current senior in high school (class of 2014) and I really want to be a physician assistant. I have read that physicians assistant need about 100 hours of continued education every two years after earning their license. I, however, don't exactly understand what type of education this is...

physician health-education licensing graduate-school healthcare