Career Questions tagged Savings

steven P.’s Avatar
steven P. Mar 19

What are some things I should save up for as 16 year old?

I'm going to start working and need to know what to save up on. #work #teen...

#savings

Jeniffer E.’s Avatar
Jeniffer E. Aug 31, 2018

How do scholarships send colleges or universities the money they grant?

When you earn a scholarship, what must be done next? How do you secure the money you earned? #universites #money #scholarships...

#savings

clarissa L.’s Avatar
clarissa L. Aug 26, 2018

How can I pay for college?

Are there any other ways besides scholarships to pay for college? If I get a job will financial aid give me less money than if i didn't have a job? #money #jobs...

#savings

logan B.’s Avatar
logan B. Aug 25, 2018

What are some ways to minimize costs while attending a college or university?

I plan to enroll at Eastern Washington University which has an estimated cost of attendance at $88k for four years. It's a lot of money and I would at all costs prefer to avoid loans. #college #scholarship...

#savings

Brandy S.’s Avatar
Brandy S. Jul 26, 2018
Kyle B.’s Avatar
Kyle B. May 20, 2018

How do I self write a patent

I am currently working on a simple, but useful protype for a drill bit and I was wondering what type of lawyer in the columbus area or in general websight would be able to assist me in the process of writing my own patent in order to save money. #lawyers #job-search #money #savings...

#patent

Van B.’s Avatar
Van B. Jan 16, 2018

What are some tips for budgeting?

I already kinda have a way to track my spending but I would like to hear what other people do to keep themselves accountable. #finance #financial-planning #budgeting...

#savings

bryant B.’s Avatar
bryant B. Jan 16, 2018

What is the best way for long and short terms saving for new adults?

how should we prepare our self so that we can be financially stable as possible thru out our lives? Also if tragedy strikes how to combat it head-on. #money-management #money #savings...

#financial-planning

Andre S.’s Avatar
Andre S. Jan 16, 2018

How can working adults and parents pay for college?

I am a working adult with two beautiful daughters (3 and 2 year old), I am paying for my college and saving money for their higher education. #scholarships #savings #financial-planning...

#college-tuition

Zachary H.’s Avatar
Zachary H. Mar 27, 2018

How do I balance spending and saving?

My instinct is to spend only what I have to, then spend the rest on luxuries. What are some strategies for developing healthy financial practices? #college-advice #personal-finance...

#savings

Daniella P.’s Avatar
Daniella P. Mar 23, 2017

When do you think is the best time for anyone to apply for jobs?

As an earlier employee, in my opinion, saving money while working in an occupation and as a student will be beneficial to saving money in the future....

#savings

adanech C.’s Avatar
adanech C. Nov 25, 2016

When should I start investing my money or ?bounding??

I have been working a lot recent ally and I know that your supposed to start investing or share holding your money at an early age. When would be a great time? #business #education #money #economics #investment-management #business-analysis #savings...

#economic-research

Anudari A.’s Avatar
Anudari A. May 26, 2016

How do I start saving towards my future and further on to when I retire?

I'm looking far ahead into the future because I know what it's like to not have enough at a later age. I'm a full-time undergraduate student, and currently devoting all my time and effort into school, so I don't have enough time to spare for a part time job. However, what are some other ways to...

#savings

Teonna F.’s Avatar
Teonna F. May 18, 2016

Would the college help me look for a job, that's in my major, or at least point the way for me to get some experience and insight of my future career?

I want to get a career in dental hygiene or physical therapy, and I would like to know what the job is like from my view, and not someone elses. I would want the college that I'm going to, too show me some opportunities in the job field where I can earn some experience and maybe a little...

#work-life-balance #savings #health-education