Career Questions tagged Financial Planning

Financial planning involves helping a person use their money responsibly and achieve a goal. Careers include financial planner, fund manager, insurance sales agents, and many more. For more information, please...

Sukritta(Fronce) D.’s Avatar
Sukritta(Fronce) D. Jul 30 60 views

What to consider when thinking of having own business in Canada

I am working on my long term goal in Canada as I am planning to stay here more than 5 years. I want to have my own business for travel company although I know there’re many competitive companies out there. #travel #financial-planning #...

#july20

Pearl D.’s Avatar
Pearl D. May 04 91 views

What are the best scholarships for international students as a Class of '24 incoming freshman?

I am a South African student who will be attending an American state university in the fall. However, due to laws that prevent my university from providing me with aid because I am an international student, I might struggle to pay to attend. I really do not want to use large loans as a solution...

#financial-aid #college #financial-planning #student #scholarship

Aria P.’s Avatar
Aria P. Apr 27 326 views

Any tips on saving for university?

Hi! I’m hoping to attend university in a few years and the financial burden of it all has been worrying me. I’m a high school student, and the only source of income in my family comes from my dad. I’ve spoken with my parents about plans for college and it seems that they expect me to at least...

#financial-aid #college #high-school #financial-planning #university #scholarship

Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. Apr 20 417 views

What company is doing remotely work?

I'm a college student and I work in school, even though they don't pay me that good. It enough to buy some snacks and it helps me pay some part of my tuition. Since my University shutdown and we're doing online classes, I can't afford to pay the rest of my fall semester class. I'm looking for...

#food #job #remotely #work #college #student #covid19 #scholarship #help #technology #financial-planning #money #tuition

Luis L.’s Avatar
Luis L. Mar 16 83 views

what is facility maintenance and what does work consist of?

i need information for facility maintenance,the estimated salary and the opportunities...

#financial-planning

Coriean C.’s Avatar
Coriean C. Mar 13 116 views
Emma J.’s Avatar
Emma J. Mar 06 144 views

Is it better to take out a loan or to just pay the tuition?

I like to read and I like to write. I am blond. I have 4 sisters and 2 older and 2 younger. Only one of my older sisters is going to college. #college #financial #financial-planning #money...

#student

Shea T.’s Avatar
Shea T. Feb 01 131 views

Does any advice about jobs in the US in areas such as salary and requirements apply to me if I want to live in Europe?

I can’t drive so after college I’m moving to Europe because it is more accessible than the US in this area....

#financial-planning

Libby S.’s Avatar
Libby S. Nov 20, 2019 148 views

Roughly, how much money do zookeepers make?

I think it'd be really fun to work at a zoo but I also need to make money to pay for college. #college #money #finance #financial-planning...

#career

tamarion R.’s Avatar
tamarion R. Nov 15, 2019 114 views
hailey D.’s Avatar
hailey D. Nov 08, 2019 94 views
Ray K.’s Avatar
Ray K. Oct 13, 2019 144 views

How do research psychologists get paid? And how well?

Where does the money come from- the institute you work for, funding from organizations that support your research, people and magazines that want to publicize your work? Do you get paid salary or commission? How much do you make a year? Is the income stable? Is the amount you are paid...

#psychology #research #research-psychology #financial-planning #money