Career Questions tagged Financial Planning

Financial planning involves helping a person use their money responsibly and achieve a goal. Careers include financial planner, fund manager, insurance sales agents, and many more. For more information, please...

shaymaa S.’s Avatar
shaymaa S. Jul 28 31 views

what is your setting goal?

I'm 18 and a college student I want to be a pharmacist and graduate with a bachelors degree. I am very sensitive at times but will do my best to go very far in life. #college #financial-planning #education #college-admissions...

#pharmacy

kenneth W.’s Avatar
kenneth W. Jul 27 40 views

would getting 2 part time jobs would be a ood investment

i am currently trying out the best why to getting enough money to buy an apartment but im a big spender #money #financial-planning...

#finance

namya G.’s Avatar
namya G. Jun 28 40 views

what career i can go for as a commerce without math student

I am good in drawing and have nice speaking skills, interested in watching korean dramas as I love english ,not good in maths and looking high salary job also looking for computer related job like web designing or graphic designing #financial-planning...

#animation

Kendall B.’s Avatar
Kendall B. Jun 08 103 views

Annual Salary

Where are good resources to find the annual #salary for certain careers in Massachusetts?...

#financial-planning

Sukritta(Fronce) D.’s Avatar
Sukritta(Fronce) D. Jul 30, 2020 140 views

What to consider when thinking of having own business in Canada

I am working on my long term goal in Canada as I am planning to stay here more than 5 years. I want to have my own business for travel company although I know there’re many competitive companies out there. #travel #financial-planning #...

#july20

Pearl D.’s Avatar
Pearl D. May 04, 2020 677 views

What are the best scholarships for international students as a Class of '24 incoming freshman?

I am a South African student who will be attending an American state university in the fall. However, due to laws that prevent my university from providing me with aid because I am an international student, I might struggle to pay to attend. I really do not want to use large loans as a solution...

#financial-planning #college #student #financial-aid #scholarship

Aria P.’s Avatar
Aria P. Apr 27, 2020 457 views

Any tips on saving for university?

Hi! I’m hoping to attend university in a few years and the financial burden of it all has been worrying me. I’m a high school student, and the only source of income in my family comes from my dad. I’ve spoken with my parents about plans for college and it seems that they expect me to at least...

#financial-planning #college #financial-aid #university #high-school #scholarship

Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. Apr 20, 2020 1009 views

What company is doing remotely work?

I'm a college student and I work in school, even though they don't pay me that good. It enough to buy some snacks and it helps me pay some part of my tuition. Since my University shutdown and we're doing online classes, I can't afford to pay the rest of my fall semester class. I'm looking for...

#college #food #covid19 #remotely #work #tuition #job #scholarship #technology #money #help #financial-planning #student

Luis L.’s Avatar
Luis L. Mar 16, 2020 206 views

what is facility maintenance and what does work consist of?

i need information for facility maintenance,the estimated salary and the opportunities...

#financial-planning

Emma J.’s Avatar
Emma J. Mar 06, 2020 326 views

Is it better to take out a loan or to just pay the tuition?

I like to read and I like to write. I am blond. I have 4 sisters and 2 older and 2 younger. Only one of my older sisters is going to college. #college #financial #financial-planning #money...

#student

Shea T.’s Avatar
Shea T. Feb 01, 2020 224 views

Does any advice about jobs in the US in areas such as salary and requirements apply to me if I want to live in Europe?

I can’t drive so after college I’m moving to Europe because it is more accessible than the US in this area....

#financial-planning