Career Questions tagged Financial Planning

Financial planning involves helping a person use their money responsibly and achieve a goal. Careers include financial planner, fund manager, insurance sales agents, and many more. For more information, please...

Julianna B.’s Avatar
Julianna B. Mar 24 20 views
Luis L.’s Avatar
Luis L. Mar 16 14 views

what is facility maintenance and what does work consist of?

i need information for facility maintenance,the estimated salary and the opportunities...

#financial-planning

Coriean C.’s Avatar
Coriean C. Mar 13 37 views
Emma J.’s Avatar
Emma J. Mar 06 53 views

Is it better to take out a loan or to just pay the tuition?

I like to read and I like to write. I am blond. I have 4 sisters and 2 older and 2 younger. Only one of my older sisters is going to college. #college #financial #financial-planning #money...

#student

Shea T.’s Avatar
Shea T. Feb 01 32 views

Does any advice about jobs in the US in areas such as salary and requirements apply to me if I want to live in Europe?

I can’t drive so after college I’m moving to Europe because it is more accessible than the US in this area....

#financial-planning

Libby S.’s Avatar
Libby S. Nov 20, 2019 91 views

Roughly, how much money do zookeepers make?

I think it'd be really fun to work at a zoo but I also need to make money to pay for college. #college #money #finance #financial-planning...

#career

tamarion R.’s Avatar
tamarion R. Nov 15, 2019 67 views
hailey D.’s Avatar
hailey D. Nov 08, 2019 52 views
Ray K.’s Avatar
Ray K. Oct 13, 2019 97 views

How do research psychologists get paid? And how well?

Where does the money come from- the institute you work for, funding from organizations that support your research, people and magazines that want to publicize your work? Do you get paid salary or commission? How much do you make a year? Is the income stable? Is the amount you are paid...

#research-psychology #money #research #psychology #financial-planning

julian H.’s Avatar
julian H. Sep 24, 2019 64 views

How is the pay for engineer's?

Would like to know how much they make to see weather or not i want to be one....

#financial-planning

n L.’s Avatar
n L. Sep 16, 2019 55 views
Alfredo D.’s Avatar
Alfredo D. Sep 10, 2019 68 views

How do I know if I'm being paid appropriately for my skills?

I am planning on moving to a new state soon and I wish to know how I should determine my payroll in a future position to be appropriately suffice for me and if it is not, how I could request for a better pay. #financial-planning...

#career