Career Questions tagged Studies

Aracely’s Avatar
Aracely Aug 16 139 views

What does a typical day look like as a marine engineer?

Hello! I am a 19-year-old trying to figure out what career I should take. I am interested in becoming a marine engineer and I would love to know more about the job. Any advice is welcome!

Sanaiya’s Avatar
Sanaiya May 26 154 views

How can I become a good advocate to help others that need a home ?

I want to help kid and teen’s of all ages that need a home .

Srushti’s Avatar
Srushti Apr 08 195 views

How can i concentrate on my studies?

I did not study at all in 11th and 12th. I have my medical entrance exam within next few months. I am unable to focus on my studies and concentrate on it. Plz help me. How can i concentrate on my studies?

Tasneem’s Avatar
Tasneem Feb 28, 2021 473 views

Any tips for becoming an ambassador?

What are the main subjects/majors I should focus on to become an ambassador? What should I study? Any tips?
#career-advice #studies #ambassador

Kelly’s Avatar
Kelly Jul 30, 2020 1694 views

Which is better to study for a marketing career, psychology or sociology?

If trying to pursue a career in marketing, which courses would be more beneficial, psychology or sociology courses? #JULY20 #career #future-careers #marketing #career-plan #studies #marketingdegree #business

Queen’s Avatar
Queen Jan 29, 2018 458 views

How can I get interested in studying and improve the way I study?

I don't like studying but I do study, it just feels to me like it's not helping me in one of my classes and that's the class I need the most. How can I improve my studying techniques and be better?#studies #studying-tips

Cristin’s Avatar
Cristin Jan 20, 2018 531 views

What is the best way to promote yourself and your education to ensure that you stand out when starting a career?

I have been investing an immense amount of time to my studies in order to be better qualified than others competing for the same job or career. Because of this, it would be nice to get insight on ways to stand out from the crowd.
#standout #investing #studies

Parker’s Avatar
Parker Sep 01, 2017 595 views

What study methods can I use to improve the amount of knowledge I retain?

I want to be a successful student. #success #study #studying-tips #studies #study-skills #academic-advising

Myla’s Avatar
Myla Sep 01, 2017 846 views

African American Studies Degree?

What job could you really get with this degree? Also, what are some experiences in this class? Hate it? Love it? Let me know!#college-major #bachelors #humanities #african-american #studies

Julianna-Ngoc’s Avatar
Julianna-Ngoc Sep 01, 2017 589 views

What are easy ways to take notes while in lectures?

I am the type to just write everything down, but it doesn't really help. Should I use a laptop to type notes or continue writing them? I heard color coding helps, but I'm not sure if it takes up a lot of time.
#notes #study #studying #studying-tips #studies

Paige’s Avatar
Paige Aug 31, 2017 661 views

Any suggestions for staying on task?

I love my major and my classes but I often have a hard time getting work done
#college #studying-tips #studies

claudia’s Avatar
claudia May 27, 2017 671 views

what subjects should i take to be able to study interior design and fashion design and chef

Im have subject choices coming soon and im not sure what to take #fashion #design #cooking #studies #drawing

Ursula’s Avatar
Ursula Apr 14, 2017 1270 views

What techniques do you use to help you keep focus?

My finals are coming up and I have a lot of content to go over. I'm a very distracted person and in the end of the day, I feel like I wasn't productive at all. I tried meditating with the app headspace and it helps sometimes. I already turn my phone off while studying, but the problem is: my...

Paige’s Avatar
Paige Feb 22, 2017 679 views

Where is the best place to be when needing to study in college? (On or off campus)

I would like to know because if I have to study and my house is loud I would like to study in peace. #studies #studying-tips

Tiffanie’s Avatar
Tiffanie Feb 21, 2017 896 views

What should I be doing to help my future when I get my undergraduate?

I can't help to think about the impending future which is happening in only 2 years. I want to be as secure as I can be so when I graduate I can find a career that I am interested in. What are some things that I can do to give me an advantage over other prospective employees? #college #career...

Mounia’s Avatar
Mounia Feb 10, 2017 924 views

How do I stay motivated to do coursework for uninteresting classes?

This term I am taking two classes that haven't provided me with much of an intellectual challenge. As a result, I am having a hard time staying motivated in my classes, as I am not obtaining knowledge that I do not already have. #college #undergraduate #time-management #classes #studies...

samson’s Avatar
samson Feb 04, 2017 849 views

how should i prepare for a midterm

i have been having some issues with my midterm preparation. how should i go about it in general? #teaching #studies #academic-advising #teacher-training

Georgia’s Avatar
Georgia Feb 01, 2017 758 views

Studying tips for visual learners

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any good studying tips for visual learners, or just some good tips in general! I have found that writing everything out in a colour co-ordinated fashion is good for me but I am looking for other ways to revise! #studies #studying-tips #exams #study-tips

Kemi’s Avatar
Kemi Jan 03, 2017 958 views

What careers are available with an Asian American Studies minor?

I am interested in doing an Asian American Studies minor because I am interested in the area of study. But at the same time, I'm wondering what careers are open to me with this degree? #studies #asian

Nicolas’s Avatar
Nicolas Oct 29, 2016 666 views

How do you find an international job?

I am very interested in finding a career that will take me all over the world. #communications #travel #international #studies

Joana’s Avatar
Joana Oct 14, 2016 984 views

What can I do for liberal arts?

I am in college right now and I have no idea what I want to do, I heard this major they offer called liberal arts, it sounds interesting but I have no idea what careers are out there for liberal arts.
#art #english #arts #studies #liberal

Gloria’s Avatar
Gloria Sep 08, 2016 784 views

How do I organize myself with keeping my grades up in my classes, studying for the PSAT's, and being in clubs?

I am a rising junior at Kearny High School. School is starting up and I am realizing that things are about to get chaotic for me since I know that I will take the PSAT's and then the SAT's these upcoming months. I am in three honors classes and one AP class; as well as in a few clubs and...

Purushotham’s Avatar
Purushotham Jun 22, 2016 633 views

In which stream i should select in higher studies to become a Software Engineer?

I want to become a Software Engineer. But, I couldn't know to select my stream in higher studies. Please tell me which stream could i select? #college #studies

Keerthana’s Avatar
Keerthana Jun 04, 2016 665 views

Which is the best method for reading?

for my school #doctor #teacher #studies #studying-tips #learning

j’s Avatar
j May 30, 2016 914 views

i have intrest in sports and studies .what should.i prefer frist

iam intrested in two things #sports #studies

m’s Avatar
m May 30, 2016 535 views

i have intrest in playing while studying. how can i avoid it?

want to do serious studies. #studies

m’s Avatar
m May 30, 2016 722 views

i habe intrest in playing while studing jow can i avoid it?

i want to do serious studies. #studies

Purushotham’s Avatar
Purushotham May 26, 2016 940 views

How do I choose between colleges?

I have a few different options and I've considered all the usual things like location and academics. But what else can I use to narrow down my search for the perfect college? #college #student #colleges #studies #business-alliances

Purushotham’s Avatar
Purushotham May 26, 2016 709 views

how many IT company in karanataka?

I want to join in IT #teaching #student #studies #teachers #business-alliances #all

a’s Avatar
a May 23, 2016 599 views

why we have to go only for studies

i am not having intrest in studies #studies