Career questions tagged studies

User Avatar
undefined's avatar
Jeffery329 views

Four ways to improve your study and be more efficient ?

Four way to improve studys

answer icon8 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Caralyn314 views

How can I find confidence as an aspiring college student?

I am 20-years-old and college bound. I am anxious about starting college because of all the complexities, like financial aid, but also balancing my mental health and my passions and financial stability. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Madison256 views

What study techniques work the best for those who are easily distracted?

I struggle to retain information after studying for long periods of time what are the best methods to prevent this

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
allan177 views

how to study different studies?

in school with my friends

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Paul358 views

How to further my studies after studying B.sc Edu in Physics?

Any tips on how to go about it

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Grace259 views

what exams should I take to get a solid study grant?

what exams should I take to get a solid study grantand how many points should I have?

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
isabella291 views

how can I study for history?

I need help to productively study for my history exam within a short period of time.

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Andrew625 views

How do you find a mentor as a high school student interested in international affairs?

I participated in an exchange* program sponsored by the U.S. Department Of State's Bureau Of Educational and Cultural Affairs. I'm looking for a way to expand my knowledge and learning of international relations/affairs/diplomacy.

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Elias220 views

Social Studies Engagement activities

Hello, any tips for engaging 7th grade students for social studies? -D. Rocha

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
jonathan369 views

im interested in farming and want to get into it ?

farming cost a lot to get into.

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
chloe617 views

What can i do to stay motivated ?

what can i do to stay motivated and stay on track while juggling multiple tasks, both in and out of my educational field? I worry i’ll loose track and fall behind the curve…..

Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Mariela420 views

What area I can work with a Chicano and Chicana studies degree ?

I’m currently study Chicano and Chicana studies and I have one more year before graduation. I would love to know any jobs that are related to what I am studying. Thanks

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Yasmine542 views

How do I start taking my studies more seriously ?

. It takes me all night to study and I'm easily distracted. I want to finish my homework and do my studies in the same night, but I always end up doing just one of those things that night.

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
seema5908 views

how does being in a relationship affect your studies?

Will getting in a relationship disturb my studies?

answer icon13 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Briannah628 views

What is the best way to manage my time in high school??

Any advice or tips?

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Melony508 views

What is the best way to manage my time in high school and studying tips I sometimes have a hard time understanding or will often times zone out and not understand what I'm reading or what is being said.

Any tip counts or even websites that will potentially offer help to me.

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Aracely571 views

What does a typical day look like as a marine engineer?

Hello! I am a 19-year-old trying to figure out what career I should take. I am interested in becoming a marine engineer and I would love to know more about the job. Any advice is welcome!

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Sanaiya495 views

How can I become a good advocate to help others that need a home ?

I want to help kid and teen’s of all ages that need a home .

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Srushti595 views

How can i concentrate on my studies?

I did not study at all in 11th and 12th. I have my medical entrance exam within next few months. I am unable to focus on my studies and concentrate on it. Plz help me. How can i concentrate on my studies?

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Tasneem980 views

Any tips for becoming an ambassador?

What are the main subjects/majors I should focus on to become an ambassador? What should I study? Any tips? #career-advice #studies #ambassador

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Kelly3716 views

Which is better to study for a marketing career, psychology or sociology?

If trying to pursue a career in marketing, which courses would be more beneficial, psychology or sociology courses? #JULY20 #career #future-careers #marketing #career-plan #studies #marketingdegree #business

answer icon9 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Queen737 views

How can I get interested in studying and improve the way I study?

I don't like studying but I do study, it just feels to me like it's not helping me in one of my classes and that's the class I need the most. How can I improve my studying techniques and be better?#studies #studying-tips

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Cristin801 views

What is the best way to promote yourself and your education to ensure that you stand out when starting a career?

I have been investing an immense amount of time to my studies in order to be better qualified than others competing for the same job or career. Because of this, it would be nice to get insight on ways to stand out from the crowd. #standout #investing #studies

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Parker891 views

What study methods can I use to improve the amount of knowledge I retain?

I want to be a successful student. #success #study #studying-tips #studies #study-skills #academic-advising

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Myla1932 views

African American Studies Degree?

What job could you really get with this degree? Also, what are some experiences in this class? Hate it? Love it? Let me know!#college-major #bachelors #humanities #african-american #studies

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Julianna-Ngoc885 views

What are easy ways to take notes while in lectures?

I am the type to just write everything down, but it doesn't really help. Should I use a laptop to type notes or continue writing them? I heard color coding helps, but I'm not sure if it takes up a lot of time. #notes #study #studying #studying-tips #studies

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Paige969 views

Any suggestions for staying on task?

I love my major and my classes but I often have a hard time getting work done #college #studying-tips #studies

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
claudia980 views

what subjects should i take to be able to study interior design and fashion design and chef

Im have subject choices coming soon and im not sure what to take #fashion #design #cooking #studies #drawing

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Ursula1727 views

What techniques do you use to help you keep focus?

My finals are coming up and I have a lot of content to go over. I'm a very distracted person and in the end of the day, I feel like I wasn't productive at all. I tried meditating with the app headspace and it helps sometimes. I already turn my phone off while studying, but the problem is: my mind wanders off even when I don't have any physical distractions. Do you have any tips on how to keep focus while studying? #studies #studying-tips #focusing #finals

answer icon11 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Paige1031 views

Where is the best place to be when needing to study in college? (On or off campus)

I would like to know because if I have to study and my house is loud I would like to study in peace. #studies #studying-tips

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon