Career Questions tagged Studies

Queen E.’s Avatar
Queen E. Jan 29, 2018 212 views

How can I get interested in studying and improve the way I study?

I don't like studying but I do study, it just feels to me like it's not helping me in one of my classes and that's the class I need the most. How can I improve my studying techniques and be better?#studies...

#studying-tips

Cristin G.’s Avatar
Cristin G. Jan 20, 2018 230 views

What is the best way to promote yourself and your education to ensure that you stand out when starting a career?

I have been investing an immense amount of time to my studies in order to be better qualified than others competing for the same job or career. Because of this, it would be nice to get insight on ways to stand out from the crowd. #standout #investing...

#studies

Keerthana M.’s Avatar
Keerthana M. Jun 04, 2016 380 views
Julianna-Ngoc C.’s Avatar
Julianna-Ngoc C. Sep 01, 2017 241 views

What are easy ways to take notes while in lectures?

I am the type to just write everything down, but it doesn't really help. Should I use a laptop to type notes or continue writing them? I heard color coding helps, but I'm not sure if it takes up a lot of time. #notes #study #studying #studying-tips...

#studies

Paige M.’s Avatar
Paige M. Aug 31, 2017 317 views

Any suggestions for staying on task?

I love my major and my classes but I often have a hard time getting work done #college #studying-tips...

#studies

Parker H.’s Avatar
Parker H. Sep 01, 2017 317 views
Myla S.’s Avatar
Myla S. Sep 01, 2017 518 views

African American Studies Degree?

What job could you really get with this degree? Also, what are some experiences in this class? Hate it? Love it? Let me know!#college-major #bachelors #humanities #african-american...

#studies

claudia A.’s Avatar
claudia A. May 27, 2017 444 views

what subjects should i take to be able to study interior design and fashion design and chef

Im have subject choices coming soon and im not sure what to take #fashion #design #cooking #studies...

#drawing

Ursula G.’s Avatar
Ursula G. Apr 14, 2017 768 views

What techniques do you use to help you keep focus?

My finals are coming up and I have a lot of content to go over. I'm a very distracted person and in the end of the day, I feel like I wasn't productive at all. I tried meditating with the app headspace and it helps sometimes. I already turn my phone off while studying, but the problem is: my...

#focusing #studies #finals #studying-tips

Purushotham N.’s Avatar
Purushotham N. May 26, 2016 376 views
Paige O.’s Avatar
Paige O. Feb 22, 2017 432 views

Where is the best place to be when needing to study in college? (On or off campus)

I would like to know because if I have to study and my house is loud I would like to study in peace. #studies...

#studying-tips

Tiffanie L.’s Avatar
Tiffanie L. Feb 21, 2017 537 views

What should I be doing to help my future when I get my undergraduate?

I can't help to think about the impending future which is happening in only 2 years. I want to be as secure as I can be so when I graduate I can find a career that I am interested in. What are some things that I can do to give me an advantage over other prospective employees? #college #career...

#work #future #studies #undergrad #degree #life

Mounia M.’s Avatar
Mounia M. Feb 10, 2017 570 views

How do I stay motivated to do coursework for uninteresting classes?

This term I am taking two classes that haven't provided me with much of an intellectual challenge. As a result, I am having a hard time staying motivated in my classes, as I am not obtaining knowledge that I do not already have. #college #undergraduate #time-management #classes #studies...

#motivation #courses #work-ethic

samson O.’s Avatar
samson O. Feb 04, 2017 565 views

how should i prepare for a midterm

i have been having some issues with my midterm preparation. how should i go about it in general? #teaching #studies #academic-advising...

#teacher-training

Georgia B.’s Avatar
Georgia B. Feb 01, 2017 439 views

Studying tips for visual learners

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any good studying tips for visual learners, or just some good tips in general! I have found that writing everything out in a colour co-ordinated fashion is good for me but I am looking for other ways to revise! #studies #studying-tips #exams...

#study-tips

Kemi L.’s Avatar
Kemi L. Jan 03, 2017 554 views

What careers are available with an Asian American Studies minor?

I am interested in doing an Asian American Studies minor because I am interested in the area of study. But at the same time, I'm wondering what careers are open to me with this degree? #studies...

#asian

Nicolas W.’s Avatar
Nicolas W. Oct 29, 2016 457 views

How do you find an international job?

I am very interested in finding a career that will take me all over the world. #communications #travel #international...

#studies

Joana R.’s Avatar
Joana R. Oct 14, 2016 653 views

What can I do for liberal arts?

I am in college right now and I have no idea what I want to do, I heard this major they offer called liberal arts, it sounds interesting but I have no idea what careers are out there for liberal arts. #art #english #arts #studies...

#liberal

Gloria S.’s Avatar
Gloria S. Sep 08, 2016 514 views

How do I organize myself with keeping my grades up in my classes, studying for the PSAT's, and being in clubs?

I am a rising junior at Kearny High School. School is starting up and I am realizing that things are about to get chaotic for me since I know that I will take the PSAT's and then the SAT's these upcoming months. I am in three honors classes and one AP class; as well as in a few clubs and...

#organization #studies #college #classroom

Purushotham N.’s Avatar
Purushotham N. Jun 22, 2016 392 views

In which stream i should select in higher studies to become a Software Engineer?

I want to become a Software Engineer. But, I couldn't know to select my stream in higher studies. Please tell me which stream could i select? #college...

#studies

Purushotham N.’s Avatar
Purushotham N. May 04, 2016 560 views

How to become a successful brain doctor?

Hello! I am putting this question because i want to become a brain doctor.I am very interested to operate a brain. #college #doctor #medicine #studies...

#neurology

j S.’s Avatar
j S. May 30, 2016 619 views

i have intrest in sports and studies .what should.i prefer frist

iam intrested in two things #sports...

#studies

m S.’s Avatar
m S. May 30, 2016 353 views

i have intrest in playing while studying. how can i avoid it?

want to do serious studies....

#studies

m S.’s Avatar
m S. May 30, 2016 462 views

i habe intrest in playing while studing jow can i avoid it?

i want to do serious studies....

#studies

Purushotham N.’s Avatar
Purushotham N. May 26, 2016 563 views

How do I choose between colleges?

I have a few different options and I've considered all the usual things like location and academics. But what else can I use to narrow down my search for the perfect college? #college #student #colleges #studies...

#business-alliances

a A.’s Avatar
a A. May 23, 2016 386 views

why we have to go only for studies

i am not having intrest in studies...

#studies

Emmalee  H.’s Avatar
Emmalee H. May 20, 2016 605 views

Is photography something I can study at college?

I would like to be a photographer and am wondering if photography is a possible degree. #college #majors #photography...

#studies

Joaquin  P.’s Avatar
Joaquin P. May 18, 2016 613 views

What are some colleges that have the best studies in becoming an attorney?

There are obviously many choices in choosing what school would be perfect to study law, but which one is honestly the best and affordable for a low-income student. #studies...

#law-school

Gabriela C.’s Avatar
Gabriela C. May 17, 2016 676 views

When can I start to apply for internships inside the Film Studies field?

This question is because there are many internships for film majors but some of them ask for certain experience or will be admitted once the applicant had completed at least half of its bachelor. Is this the case for every internship or most of them? #film #internship #studies #cinematography...

#films #film-studies #cinema

Tristan D.’s Avatar
Tristan D. May 10, 2016 442 views

What is a great study plan in order to not get distracted and ace tests?

I've heard from many college students that it is easy to get distracted and difficult to study especially when you are a freshman. This is due to the fact that you are new to college. Most everything is different which includes studying. Most may not know a great way to study and get good...

#studies #professor #graduate