Career Questions tagged Studies

Tasneem A.’s Avatar
Tasneem A. Feb 28 179 views

Any tips for becoming an ambassador?

What are the main subjects/majors I should focus on to become an ambassador? What should I study? Any tips? #career-advice #studies...

#ambassador

Kelly R.’s Avatar
Kelly R. Jul 30, 2020 724 views
Queen E.’s Avatar
Queen E. Jan 29, 2018 349 views

How can I get interested in studying and improve the way I study?

I don't like studying but I do study, it just feels to me like it's not helping me in one of my classes and that's the class I need the most. How can I improve my studying techniques and be better?#studies...

#studying-tips

Cristin G.’s Avatar
Cristin G. Jan 20, 2018 392 views

What is the best way to promote yourself and your education to ensure that you stand out when starting a career?

I have been investing an immense amount of time to my studies in order to be better qualified than others competing for the same job or career. Because of this, it would be nice to get insight on ways to stand out from the crowd. #standout #investing...

#studies

Julianna-Ngoc C.’s Avatar
Julianna-Ngoc C. Sep 01, 2017 463 views

What are easy ways to take notes while in lectures?

I am the type to just write everything down, but it doesn't really help. Should I use a laptop to type notes or continue writing them? I heard color coding helps, but I'm not sure if it takes up a lot of time. #notes #study #studying #studying-tips...

#studies

Paige M.’s Avatar
Paige M. Aug 31, 2017 525 views

Any suggestions for staying on task?

I love my major and my classes but I often have a hard time getting work done #college #studying-tips...

#studies

Myla S.’s Avatar
Myla S. Sep 01, 2017 691 views

African American Studies Degree?

What job could you really get with this degree? Also, what are some experiences in this class? Hate it? Love it? Let me know!#college-major #bachelors #humanities #african-american...

#studies

claudia A.’s Avatar
claudia A. May 27, 2017 584 views

what subjects should i take to be able to study interior design and fashion design and chef

Im have subject choices coming soon and im not sure what to take #fashion #design #cooking #studies...

#drawing

Ursula G.’s Avatar
Ursula G. Apr 14, 2017 1053 views

What techniques do you use to help you keep focus?

My finals are coming up and I have a lot of content to go over. I'm a very distracted person and in the end of the day, I feel like I wasn't productive at all. I tried meditating with the app headspace and it helps sometimes. I already turn my phone off while studying, but the problem is: my...

#studying-tips #focusing #studies #finals

Paige O.’s Avatar
Paige O. Feb 22, 2017 579 views

Where is the best place to be when needing to study in college? (On or off campus)

I would like to know because if I have to study and my house is loud I would like to study in peace. #studies...

#studying-tips

Tiffanie L.’s Avatar
Tiffanie L. Feb 21, 2017 768 views

What should I be doing to help my future when I get my undergraduate?

I can't help to think about the impending future which is happening in only 2 years. I want to be as secure as I can be so when I graduate I can find a career that I am interested in. What are some things that I can do to give me an advantage over other prospective employees? #college #career...

#undergrad #future #work #degree #studies #life

Mounia M.’s Avatar
Mounia M. Feb 10, 2017 757 views

How do I stay motivated to do coursework for uninteresting classes?

This term I am taking two classes that haven't provided me with much of an intellectual challenge. As a result, I am having a hard time staying motivated in my classes, as I am not obtaining knowledge that I do not already have. #college #undergraduate #time-management #classes #studies...

#courses #work-ethic #motivation

samson O.’s Avatar
samson O. Feb 04, 2017 738 views

how should i prepare for a midterm

i have been having some issues with my midterm preparation. how should i go about it in general? #teaching #studies #academic-advising...

#teacher-training

Georgia B.’s Avatar
Georgia B. Feb 01, 2017 651 views

Studying tips for visual learners

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any good studying tips for visual learners, or just some good tips in general! I have found that writing everything out in a colour co-ordinated fashion is good for me but I am looking for other ways to revise! #studies #studying-tips #exams...

#study-tips

Kemi L.’s Avatar
Kemi L. Jan 03, 2017 813 views

What careers are available with an Asian American Studies minor?

I am interested in doing an Asian American Studies minor because I am interested in the area of study. But at the same time, I'm wondering what careers are open to me with this degree? #studies...

#asian

Nicolas W.’s Avatar
Nicolas W. Oct 29, 2016 583 views

How do you find an international job?

I am very interested in finding a career that will take me all over the world. #communications #travel #international...

#studies

Joana R.’s Avatar
Joana R. Oct 14, 2016 857 views

What can I do for liberal arts?

I am in college right now and I have no idea what I want to do, I heard this major they offer called liberal arts, it sounds interesting but I have no idea what careers are out there for liberal arts. #art #english #arts #studies...

#liberal

Gloria S.’s Avatar
Gloria S. Sep 08, 2016 674 views

How do I organize myself with keeping my grades up in my classes, studying for the PSAT's, and being in clubs?

I am a rising junior at Kearny High School. School is starting up and I am realizing that things are about to get chaotic for me since I know that I will take the PSAT's and then the SAT's these upcoming months. I am in three honors classes and one AP class; as well as in a few clubs and...

#college #organization #studies #classroom

Purushotham N.’s Avatar
Purushotham N. Jun 22, 2016 530 views

In which stream i should select in higher studies to become a Software Engineer?

I want to become a Software Engineer. But, I couldn't know to select my stream in higher studies. Please tell me which stream could i select? #college...

#studies

Purushotham N.’s Avatar
Purushotham N. May 04, 2016 745 views

How to become a successful brain doctor?

Hello! I am putting this question because i want to become a brain doctor.I am very interested to operate a brain. #college #doctor #medicine #studies...

#neurology

j S.’s Avatar
j S. May 30, 2016 791 views
Purushotham N.’s Avatar
Purushotham N. May 26, 2016 755 views

How do I choose between colleges?

I have a few different options and I've considered all the usual things like location and academics. But what else can I use to narrow down my search for the perfect college? #college #student #colleges #studies...

#business-alliances

a A.’s Avatar
a A. May 23, 2016 493 views

why we have to go only for studies

i am not having intrest in studies...

#studies

Emmalee  H.’s Avatar
Emmalee H. May 20, 2016 786 views

Is photography something I can study at college?

I would like to be a photographer and am wondering if photography is a possible degree. #college #majors #photography...

#studies

Joaquin  P.’s Avatar
Joaquin P. May 18, 2016 751 views

What are some colleges that have the best studies in becoming an attorney?

There are obviously many choices in choosing what school would be perfect to study law, but which one is honestly the best and affordable for a low-income student. #studies...

#law-school