Career Questions tagged Study

Olivia C.’s Avatar
Olivia C. Jul 30 42 views

Is it possible to study specific disorders/syndromes in Neuroscience during undergrad years?

I'm really interested in majoring in Neuroscience and have heard about interesting syndromes and disorders like Savant Syndrome. I would love to be able to study this and I'd like to know if I have a chance to do that during my undergrad years. #july20 #neuroscience #college #research #study...

#undergrad

Aleksandra B.’s Avatar
Aleksandra B. Jul 29 57 views

When do I begin studying for the MCAT?

I just finished my first year as an undergraduate student. I'm majoring in biochemistry and minoring in psychology. I know these two fields are very helpful for the MCAT. (I am very interested in those fields as well, so it was not the only reason I chose them.) When did you begin studying for...

#mcat #biochemistry #premed #july20 #college #study #physician #psychology #medical

olive P.’s Avatar
olive P. Jul 26 70 views

What year is best to be an exchange student for someone studying to be a lawyer?

I’m going into my sophomore year of high school and have plans to go into law. It is also really important to me to be an exchange student, preferably in a country with a native language other than English. I think it is important for someone who hopes to practice law to be able to experience...

#july2020 #students #lawyer #student #colleges #july20 #july #exchange-student #college #study #lawyers #law

Holly A.’s Avatar
Holly A. May 20 181 views

How did you decide on your university and chosen course(s)?

I’m currently in year 12 (11th grade) and I’m unsure about what degree to pursue at university, which university and which country (US or UK). #university #uni #course #study #degree...

Harry B.’s Avatar
Harry B. May 05 149 views

What are some useful study strategies? Did you listen to music while studying?

I'm in high school hoping to go into either a health or law profession after college. I am currently undecided about which university I want to go to and what my major will be. #study...

Tasfia T.’s Avatar
Tasfia T. Apr 22 131 views

What are some study tips for online learners?

The transition from in person learning to online has been difficult. I am stressed because my teachers gave me homework all at once and I can't complete all the assignments. I used to have high grades and now they are suffering #education #studying #study...

#studying-tips

Jeff S.’s Avatar
Jeff S. Apr 13 71 views
Alyaniz F.’s Avatar
Alyaniz F. Nov 08, 2019 97 views
Jill D.’s Avatar
Jill D. May 21, 2019 272 views
Julia C.’s Avatar
Julia C. Apr 18, 2019 147 views

How to get into law school in Canada as European?

As I'm graduating high school in Poland I have a hard time to decide where or if even study law. Due to prior research, I decided on Canada(costs and quality). My questions are whether it's a good decision as I want to practice law more globally and do Canadian's schools accept bachelors from...

#law-school #law #lawyer #study

Chanyah G.’s Avatar
Chanyah G. Jan 08, 2019 235 views

what are some good ways to study

I try to study but the methods I take never hold #studying-tips...

#study

Kandice D.’s Avatar
Kandice D. Oct 29, 2018 227 views

What is the proper way for studying for a college exam?

Please help me with studying tips to ace my college exams. #college #study #studyhabits...

#exam

Ashley B.’s Avatar
Ashley B. Aug 31, 2018 248 views

How Do I Study And Actually Retain The Information?

I've tried many different styles and ways of studying and it just never works and never sticks. I try to clear my mind and focus but I can't because my mind is always worrying and stressing over something else in my life. #study...

#life

Joel E.’s Avatar
Joel E. Aug 31, 2018 227 views

What are some efficient ways to study in college

Like what ways helped you get better grades in college and what ways helped you be successful in college? #study...

#collegeready

Jenna M.’s Avatar
Jenna M. Aug 30, 2018 210 views
McKenzie R.’s Avatar
McKenzie R. Aug 28, 2018 211 views
Laniece W.’s Avatar
Laniece W. Aug 24, 2018 224 views
Jennifer L.’s Avatar
Jennifer L. Aug 17, 2018 297 views

An an aspiring high school mathematics teacher. what are some tips or activities I could use to engage my students in learning and make it enjoyable and fun instead of sitting in classroom for almost 2 hours?

Mathematics is one of the few subjects students struggle on and I aspire to be the teacher who make math exciting and easy to learn, but I have no clue on how to teach my students specific concepts in order for them to understand it. #mathteacher #educationmajor #highschool #teacher...

#teaching #study

Christopher J.’s Avatar
Christopher J. Aug 13, 2018 238 views

Should I change study groups?

I currently study with a group of friends, but they are both biology majors and I am not. I enjoy studying with them, but also feel like I should study with someone that shares my major. #study...

#majors

Beni R.’s Avatar
Beni R. Aug 12, 2018 309 views

How do I avoid limiting my career options to the major I choose in college?

Hello everyone! I have always believed that no one should be forced to choose what they do for the rest of life at a young age. How can I give myself more freedom to explore different careers, and at the same time, remain focused on one area of study? Thank you. Best, Benjamin #career...

#study

Yasmin B.’s Avatar
Yasmin B. Aug 11, 2018 209 views

what i should do about studying

about how much or long should I be studying. #study...

#freshman

Kendell G.’s Avatar
Kendell G. Aug 11, 2018 166 views

With so much homework and extracurricular activities, what are some of the best study tips to stay organized?

it seems like i can never keep up. If i put in the time i need to study for a Math exam, i'm short of time for English, or Science. Is it better to commit more time to 1 subject or be a 'jack-of'all-trades'?...

#study

Darin D.’s Avatar
Darin D. Aug 06, 2018 190 views

What does studying abroad offer that studying on campus doesn't?

pros/cons? any important information you know on this topic in general? #studyabroad #overseas...

#study

Maddison F.’s Avatar
Maddison F. Jul 31, 2018 292 views
Darnell D.’s Avatar
Darnell D. Jul 24, 2018 216 views

Is it easier to study by yourself or with a group of people?

I have a lot of smart friends, but am so used to studying alone. How do the college students study?...

#study

Angelina Y.’s Avatar
Angelina Y. Jul 15, 2018 291 views

What do I have to do and know to study abroad in college next year?

The studying at sea and going to multiple places sounded nice but I would also like to do studying in Australia or Europe. Who do I go to for information at my school? What needs to be done to make it possible? I am going to be a freshmen in college in September and I was thinking of doing...

#travel #information #australia #education #college #study #help #studyabroad

Kristen A.’s Avatar
Kristen A. May 26, 2018 253 views

What is the most efficient way to study for finals?

Note cards? Practice tests? Studying from the textbook? Are there any resources that you recommend I take a look at that provide great ways to study for certain subjects? #finals...

#study