Career Questions tagged Study

Jill D.’s Avatar
Jill D. May 21
Julia C.’s Avatar
Julia C. Apr 18

How to get into law school in Canada as European?

As I'm graduating high school in Poland I have a hard time to decide where or if even study law. Due to prior research, I decided on Canada(costs and quality). My questions are whether it's a good decision as I want to practice law more globally and do Canadian's schools accept bachelors from...

#law #lawyer #study #law-school

Chanyah G.’s Avatar
Chanyah G. Jan 08

what are some good ways to study

I try to study but the methods I take never hold #studying-tips...

#study

Kandice D.’s Avatar
Kandice D. Oct 29, 2018

What is the proper way for studying for a college exam?

Please help me with studying tips to ace my college exams. #college #study #studyhabits...

#exam

Ashley B.’s Avatar
Ashley B. Aug 31, 2018

How Do I Study And Actually Retain The Information?

I've tried many different styles and ways of studying and it just never works and never sticks. I try to clear my mind and focus but I can't because my mind is always worrying and stressing over something else in my life. #study...

#life

Joel E.’s Avatar
Joel E. Aug 31, 2018

What are some efficient ways to study in college

Like what ways helped you get better grades in college and what ways helped you be successful in college? #study...

#collegeready

Jenna M.’s Avatar
Jenna M. Aug 30, 2018
McKenzie R.’s Avatar
McKenzie R. Aug 28, 2018
Laniece W.’s Avatar
Laniece W. Aug 24, 2018
Jennifer L.’s Avatar
Jennifer L. Aug 17, 2018

An an aspiring high school mathematics teacher. what are some tips or activities I could use to engage my students in learning and make it enjoyable and fun instead of sitting in classroom for almost 2 hours?

Mathematics is one of the few subjects students struggle on and I aspire to be the teacher who make math exciting and easy to learn, but I have no clue on how to teach my students specific concepts in order for them to understand it. #mathteacher #educationmajor #highschool #teacher...

#study #teaching

Christopher J.’s Avatar
Christopher J. Aug 13, 2018

Should I change study groups?

I currently study with a group of friends, but they are both biology majors and I am not. I enjoy studying with them, but also feel like I should study with someone that shares my major. #study...

#majors

Beni R.’s Avatar
Beni R. Aug 12, 2018

How do I avoid limiting my career options to the major I choose in college?

Hello everyone! I have always believed that no one should be forced to choose what they do for the rest of life at a young age. How can I give myself more freedom to explore different careers, and at the same time, remain focused on one area of study? Thank you. Best, Benjamin #career...

#study

Yasmin B.’s Avatar
Yasmin B. Aug 11, 2018

what i should do about studying

about how much or long should I be studying. #study...

#freshman

Kendell G.’s Avatar
Kendell G. Aug 11, 2018

With so much homework and extracurricular activities, what are some of the best study tips to stay organized?

it seems like i can never keep up. If i put in the time i need to study for a Math exam, i'm short of time for English, or Science. Is it better to commit more time to 1 subject or be a 'jack-of'all-trades'?...

#study

Darin D.’s Avatar
Darin D. Aug 06, 2018

What does studying abroad offer that studying on campus doesn't?

pros/cons? any important information you know on this topic in general? #studyabroad #overseas...

#study

Maddison F.’s Avatar
Maddison F. Jul 31, 2018
Darnell D.’s Avatar
Darnell D. Jul 24, 2018

Is it easier to study by yourself or with a group of people?

I have a lot of smart friends, but am so used to studying alone. How do the college students study?...

#study

Angelina Y.’s Avatar
Angelina Y. Jul 15, 2018

What do I have to do and know to study abroad in college next year?

The studying at sea and going to multiple places sounded nice but I would also like to do studying in Australia or Europe. Who do I go to for information at my school? What needs to be done to make it possible? I am going to be a freshmen in college in September and I was thinking of doing...

#study #college #studyabroad #information #education #australia #help #travel

Kristen A.’s Avatar
Kristen A. May 26, 2018

What is the most efficient way to study for finals?

Note cards? Practice tests? Studying from the textbook? Are there any resources that you recommend I take a look at that provide great ways to study for certain subjects? #finals...

#study

Carson M.’s Avatar
Carson M. May 24, 2018

What should a pre-law student pursue in his/her undergraduate to bolster law school prospects?

Ex's: studying for LSAT continuously, joining any pre-law organizations, meeting with law professors, meeting with lawyers, building a network, interning at appropriate organizations, etc. I am not sure which of these activities is worth while whereas others might just be a waste of time or a...

#pre-law #politics #study #government #graduate-school #law #law-school

M C.’s Avatar
M C. May 23, 2018

Any suggestions on memorizing overwhelming amounts of information effectively and efficiently?

No matter how much I try to prep early for my tests, I always become overwhelmed when studying for my tests for the sheer amount of things I need to memorize in a short amount of time. It doesn't help that my professors would only tell us what topics are on the exams less than a week before...

#study-tips #study

Matthew L.’s Avatar
Matthew L. May 20, 2018

Study Habits

When studying for a test, is it best to take practice tests, study the material, or a combination of the two?...

#study

Hope L.’s Avatar
Hope L. May 17, 2018
Aisha O.’s Avatar
Aisha O. May 09, 2018

Should I start work during my first semester or wait till second semester?

I was assigned work study as part of my financial aid but I’m debating waiting till second semester so I can get a grasp of college first. Should I do that instead? #work...

#study

Olivia G.’s Avatar
Olivia G. Jan 13, 2018

What are some good ways to manage my time better in college?

I struggle with managing my time and staying motivated, what are some good tips so I can stay on top of my work in college? #college #time-management #motivation #study #scholarship...

#studying-tips

Lily H.’s Avatar
Lily H. Jan 25, 2018

Is it possible to learn scientific terms in another language while studying science in English?

I am already bilingual (speak English and Spanish), but my Spanish-speaking abilities still lie a lot more on the informal/conversational side rather than formal/technical. I know that just knowing another language will benefit me no matter what, but I feel that it won't help me as much in my...

#study #women-in-stem #foreign-languages #science #studying-tips #language #stem #studying

Nathaniel T.’s Avatar
Nathaniel T. Jan 21, 2018

What are the best study habits for college students?

I will be heading into college next fall and, like anyone else, am nervous about it. I was wondering what would be the best way to prepare myself for hitting the books the next level?...

#study

Alexis P.’s Avatar
Alexis P. Jan 18, 2018

How do I learn to practice good study habits and keep on a schedule?

I have never really had to study in high school but I expect to in college. How do I learn to practice good study habits and keep a schedule? #study #studying-tips...

#schedule

Makaylan K.’s Avatar
Makaylan K. Jan 18, 2018

What are some good study tips for when I get to college?

My high school is quite small and I feel like I haven’t had extremely challenging tests where I needed to study a lot. I know there will be very difficult exams in college so I’m looking for the best ways to study to pass them with flying colors. #study...

#exams