Career Questions tagged Study

Alissa H.’s Avatar
Alissa H. Apr 23 85 views

How do I figure out what major to choose?

What jobs are available in the field of neuroscience or cognitive science? How different are they actually from each other? How does physiological psychology fit differ as well? #neuroscience #neurology #college...

#study

Nicholas C.’s Avatar
Nicholas C. Mar 18 115 views
Manasvi H.’s Avatar
Manasvi H. Jan 31 111 views

What majors should I take up in college?

I'm interested in philosophy, psychology and english literature, and I can confidently say I can do well in these fields since its all I've ever been doing since I started to understand the importance and jobs. Although there aren't many good colleges or unis I can find that offer all three...

#overseasstudiesconsidered #philosophy #literature #majors #english #study #psychology #university #college

Olivia C.’s Avatar
Olivia C. Jul 30, 2020 138 views

Is it possible to study specific disorders/syndromes in Neuroscience during undergrad years?

I'm really interested in majoring in Neuroscience and have heard about interesting syndromes and disorders like Savant Syndrome. I would love to be able to study this and I'd like to know if I have a chance to do that during my undergrad years. #july20 #neuroscience #college #research #study...

#undergrad

Aleksandra B.’s Avatar
Aleksandra B. Jul 29, 2020 184 views

When do I begin studying for the MCAT?

I just finished my first year as an undergraduate student. I'm majoring in biochemistry and minoring in psychology. I know these two fields are very helpful for the MCAT. (I am very interested in those fields as well, so it was not the only reason I chose them.) When did you begin studying for...

#premed #medical #biochemistry #physician #july20 #mcat #study #psychology #college

olive P.’s Avatar
olive P. Jul 26, 2020 175 views

What year is best to be an exchange student for someone studying to be a lawyer?

I’m going into my sophomore year of high school and have plans to go into law. It is also really important to me to be an exchange student, preferably in a country with a native language other than English. I think it is important for someone who hopes to practice law to be able to experience...

#law #lawyer #student #colleges #july20 #lawyers #study #exchange-student #july2020 #students #july #college

Holly A.’s Avatar
Holly A. May 20, 2020 472 views

How did you decide on your university and chosen course(s)?

I’m currently in year 12 (11th grade) and I’m unsure about what degree to pursue at university, which university and which country (US or UK). #university #uni #course #study #degree...

Harry B.’s Avatar
Harry B. May 05, 2020 258 views

What are some useful study strategies? Did you listen to music while studying?

I'm in high school hoping to go into either a health or law profession after college. I am currently undecided about which university I want to go to and what my major will be. #study...

Tasfia T.’s Avatar
Tasfia T. Apr 22, 2020 393 views

What are some study tips for online learners?

The transition from in person learning to online has been difficult. I am stressed because my teachers gave me homework all at once and I can't complete all the assignments. I used to have high grades and now they are suffering #education #studying #study...

#studying-tips

Jeff S.’s Avatar
Jeff S. Apr 13, 2020 159 views
Julia C.’s Avatar
Julia C. Apr 18, 2019 233 views

How to get into law school in Canada as European?

As I'm graduating high school in Poland I have a hard time to decide where or if even study law. Due to prior research, I decided on Canada(costs and quality). My questions are whether it's a good decision as I want to practice law more globally and do Canadian's schools accept bachelors from...

#lawyer #law #law-school #study

Chanyah G.’s Avatar
Chanyah G. Jan 08, 2019 343 views
Kandice D.’s Avatar
Kandice D. Oct 29, 2018 314 views

What is the proper way for studying for a college exam?

Please help me with studying tips to ace my college exams. #college #study #studyhabits...

#exam

Ashley B.’s Avatar
Ashley B. Aug 31, 2018 372 views

How Do I Study And Actually Retain The Information?

I've tried many different styles and ways of studying and it just never works and never sticks. I try to clear my mind and focus but I can't because my mind is always worrying and stressing over something else in my life. #study...

#life

Joel E.’s Avatar
Joel E. Aug 31, 2018 284 views

What are some efficient ways to study in college

Like what ways helped you get better grades in college and what ways helped you be successful in college? #study...

#collegeready

Jenna M.’s Avatar
Jenna M. Aug 30, 2018 315 views
McKenzie R.’s Avatar
McKenzie R. Aug 28, 2018 274 views
Laniece W.’s Avatar
Laniece W. Aug 24, 2018 324 views
Jennifer L.’s Avatar
Jennifer L. Aug 17, 2018 376 views

An an aspiring high school mathematics teacher. what are some tips or activities I could use to engage my students in learning and make it enjoyable and fun instead of sitting in classroom for almost 2 hours?

Mathematics is one of the few subjects students struggle on and I aspire to be the teacher who make math exciting and easy to learn, but I have no clue on how to teach my students specific concepts in order for them to understand it. #mathteacher #educationmajor #highschool #teacher...

#teaching #study

Christopher J.’s Avatar
Christopher J. Aug 13, 2018 308 views

Should I change study groups?

I currently study with a group of friends, but they are both biology majors and I am not. I enjoy studying with them, but also feel like I should study with someone that shares my major. #study...

#majors

Beni R.’s Avatar
Beni R. Aug 12, 2018 431 views

How do I avoid limiting my career options to the major I choose in college?

Hello everyone! I have always believed that no one should be forced to choose what they do for the rest of life at a young age. How can I give myself more freedom to explore different careers, and at the same time, remain focused on one area of study? Thank you. Best, Benjamin #career...

#study