Career Questions tagged Test

Myles J.’s Avatar
Myles J. Nov 05, 2020 151 views
RAVI M.’s Avatar
RAVI M. Feb 27, 2018 366 views

UGC NET 2018 Exam Dates?

When CBSE will conduct the UGC NET 2018 Exam? exam studying entrance-exam applications...

test

ishaan R.’s Avatar
ishaan R. Feb 09, 2018 440 views

Test Paper for UGC NET?

I Need some mock test papers for UGC NET Exam Preparation exam studying entrance-exam applications...

test

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Apr 16, 2019 373 views

Are ACT Prep Classes really that helpful?

I need an ACT score of at least 30 to get into a military academy. From my PSAT score, I'll probably get a 28. Will an ACT Prep class actually raise my score by two points or more? Thanks! college military military act art physics air-force navy marines theater act career test...

english math language ap academy high-school reading education writing

Asia W.’s Avatar
Asia W. Apr 15, 2018 386 views

How can I study for the AP Computer Science Principals Exam

This is a relatively new course with relatively little to no information and I am really nervous about taking the exam and could use a little help AP ap-testing testing test computer-science studying...

study-skills

Carina P.’s Avatar
Carina P. Apr 18, 2018 351 views

If I did not that the PSATs, what is my likelihood of getting a full ride with just the SAT score?

I did not take the PSAT, but I have a good SAT score. Would that qualify me for a full ride, or just merit scholarships? test sat psat scholarship college score school...

help

Elizabeth H.’s Avatar
Elizabeth H. Mar 06, 2018 414 views

What are the best methods for effective studying?

I sometimes find it difficult to figure out the best way to study for exams and tests. I feel that no matter how much time I give myself or how early I start studying, I still don't feel as confident as I would like to. studytips exams test...

studying

Abby H.’s Avatar
Abby H. May 07, 2016 644 views

How do I prepare to pass the NCLEX the first time I take it?

My college prepares students very well for the NCLEX, and have a very high passing rate for first time takers. I want to prepare myself to make sure I pass with flying colors! Not only that, but I understand what I've learned rather than just memorizing it all. college nursing nurse...

studying-tips test career-counseling career

Cristina G.’s Avatar
Cristina G. Oct 12, 2017 655 views

How I can prepare myself for an exam?

I'm having a hard time to organize myself and plan my day. The final week is getting more stressful for me and I have problems to memorize the new information. exams test school-counseling professor higher-education education-management education organization...

student-counseling organizational-development

Ursula G.’s Avatar
Ursula G. Apr 14, 2017 904 views

Is it okay to listen to music while studying?

I always listen to music or put the tv as background noise while I'm studying and I feel like it helps me concentrate (when I feel like it's bothering me or I get to a harder topic I turn it off), but every time my sister comes to my room and sees me doing this she always gives me a lecture...

finals studying college-essay music studying-tips test

Luka G.’s Avatar
Luka G. Nov 07, 2016 859 views

What is the best way to tackle the SAT?

I'm a sophomore in high school and I started preparing for the SAT. Would it benefit me to start this early or is it not early at all? What studying strategies would you recommend? Thanks! time-management testing sat test test-management...

test-strategy

Amy Z.’s Avatar
Amy Z. Jun 02, 2016 684 views

How important are SAT subject scores?

I have not studied much for my SAT subjects and I was wondering how important my scores are in admissions. college college-admissions college-bound testing sat...

test

Eugenia C.’s Avatar
Eugenia C. May 24, 2016 576 views

What should I study in order to prepare for the MCAT exam?

I would like to take the test required for entering medical school, therefore I would like some suggestions on sources for studying for it. doctor graduate-school medical-school...

test

Francis M.’s Avatar
Francis M. May 20, 2016 1144 views

What is the best way to overcome test anxiety?

I have struggled with test anxiety beginning in early elementary school. I am looking for advise as to how to overcome this issue so I can be the most confident when tests are presented. test...

anxiety