Career Questions tagged Test

RAVI M.’s Avatar
RAVI M. Feb 27, 2018 171 views

UGC NET 2018 Exam Dates?

When CBSE will conduct the #ugc NET 2018 Exam? #exam #studying #entrance-exam #applications...

#test

ishaan R.’s Avatar
ishaan R. Feb 09, 2018 216 views

Test Paper for UGC NET?

I Need some mock test papers for #ugc NET Exam Preparation #exam #studying #entrance-exam #applications...

#test

Shalini S.’s Avatar
Shalini S. Jan 25, 2018 166 views
Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Apr 16 104 views

Are ACT Prep Classes really that helpful?

I need an ACT score of at least 30 to get into a military academy. From my PSAT score, I'll probably get a 28. Will an ACT Prep class actually raise my score by two points or more? Thanks! #college #military #military #act #art #physics #air-force #navy #marines #theater #act #career #test...

#writing #language #ap #high-school #academy #education #english #reading #math

Asia W.’s Avatar
Asia W. Apr 15, 2018 171 views

How can I study for the AP Computer Science Principals Exam

This is a relatively new course with relatively little to no information and I am really nervous about taking the exam and could use a little help #ap #ap-testing #testing #test #computer-science #studying...

#study-skills

Carina P.’s Avatar
Carina P. Apr 18, 2018 184 views

If I did not that the PSATs, what is my likelihood of getting a full ride with just the SAT score?

I did not take the PSAT, but I have a good SAT score. Would that qualify me for a full ride, or just merit scholarships? #test #sat #psat #scholarship #college #score #school...

#help

Elizabeth H.’s Avatar
Elizabeth H. Mar 06, 2018 214 views

What are the best methods for effective studying?

I sometimes find it difficult to figure out the best way to study for exams and tests. I feel that no matter how much time I give myself or how early I start studying, I still don't feel as confident as I would like to. #studytips #exams #test...

#studying

Abby H.’s Avatar
Abby H. May 07, 2016 497 views

How do I prepare to pass the NCLEX the first time I take it?

My college prepares students very well for the NCLEX, and have a very high passing rate for first time takers. I want to prepare myself to make sure I pass with flying colors! Not only that, but I understand what I've learned rather than just memorizing it all. #college #nursing #nurse...

#career #test #career-counseling #studying-tips

Cristina G.’s Avatar
Cristina G. Oct 12, 2017 399 views

How I can prepare myself for an exam?

I'm having a hard time to organize myself and plan my day. The final week is getting more stressful for me and I have problems to memorize the new information. #exams #test #school-counseling #professor #higher-education #education-management #education #organization...

#student-counseling #organizational-development

Ursula G.’s Avatar
Ursula G. Apr 14, 2017 606 views

Is it okay to listen to music while studying?

I always listen to music or put the tv as background noise while I'm studying and I feel like it helps me concentrate (when I feel like it's bothering me or I get to a harder topic I turn it off), but every time my sister comes to my room and sees me doing this she always gives me a lecture...

#music #college-essay #studying #finals #test #studying-tips

Luka G.’s Avatar
Luka G. Nov 07, 2016 660 views

What is the best way to tackle the SAT?

I'm a sophomore in high school and I started preparing for the SAT. Would it benefit me to start this early or is it not early at all? What studying strategies would you recommend? Thanks! #time-management #testing #sat #test #test-management...

#test-strategy

Amy Z.’s Avatar
Amy Z. Jun 02, 2016 547 views

How important are SAT subject scores?

I have not studied much for my SAT subjects and I was wondering how important my scores are in admissions. #college #college-admissions #college-bound #testing #sat...

#test

Eugenia C.’s Avatar
Eugenia C. May 24, 2016 436 views

What should I study in order to prepare for the MCAT exam?

I would like to take the test required for entering medical school, therefore I would like some suggestions on sources for studying for it. #doctor #graduate-school #medical-school...

#test

Francis M.’s Avatar
Francis M. May 20, 2016 593 views

What is the best way to overcome test anxiety?

I have struggled with test anxiety beginning in early elementary school. I am looking for advise as to how to overcome this issue so I can be the most confident when tests are presented. #test...

#anxiety