Career Questions tagged Finals

Noelle M.’s Avatar
Noelle M. Apr 19, 2018 266 views

What are some good study routines?

I am a sophomore in High School and I was wondering what are your method for studying for finals and AP tests #aptest #finals #ap #testing #studying...

#study-skills

Kristen A.’s Avatar
Kristen A. May 26, 2018 267 views

What is the most efficient way to study for finals?

Note cards? Practice tests? Studying from the textbook? Are there any resources that you recommend I take a look at that provide great ways to study for certain subjects? #finals...

#study

Sidney C.’s Avatar
Sidney C. Jan 16, 2018 298 views

What is the easiest way to study for a cumulative test or final?

My high school does not test midterms and finals. Therefore, I am not quite sure how I will need to study for those types of tests in college. #finals #exams #studying-tips #study-skills #studying...

#time-management

Madeleine H.’s Avatar
Madeleine H. Aug 31, 2017 289 views

What are some good time management skills. I always seem to get off task.

I always get off task, especially at night when I have to study for a big exam. #finals...

#studying

Ursula G.’s Avatar
Ursula G. Apr 14, 2017 907 views

What techniques do you use to help you keep focus?

My finals are coming up and I have a lot of content to go over. I'm a very distracted person and in the end of the day, I feel like I wasn't productive at all. I tried meditating with the app headspace and it helps sometimes. I already turn my phone off while studying, but the problem is: my...

#focusing #studying-tips #studies #finals

Ursula G.’s Avatar
Ursula G. Apr 14, 2017 719 views

Is it okay to listen to music while studying?

I always listen to music or put the tv as background noise while I'm studying and I feel like it helps me concentrate (when I feel like it's bothering me or I get to a harder topic I turn it off), but every time my sister comes to my room and sees me doing this she always gives me a lecture...

#studying-tips #music #test #studying #finals #college-essay