Career Questions tagged Testing

Jadaya L.’s Avatar
Jadaya L. Mar 15, 2021 205 views

How can I practice for the SAT?

testing Im currently a sophomore who wants to get studying for the...

Kathy M.’s Avatar
Kathy M. Aug 19, 2020 522 views

What does a software testing engineer do and how do you become one?

I'm learning html, css and javascript on my own and starting to look at job postings to see which areas of technology most interest me. I thought I'd be going the route of web development but I came across a post for a Manual Automation Tester and it sounds so interesting. Here's the...

computers agile testing software databases engineering

Chloe T.’s Avatar
Chloe T. Jul 17, 2020 616 views

How do I study for the CASPer test?

I am hoping to get into OT grad school. How can I study for the CASPer test? When should I take the test? Is it difficult? may I please have some tips thank you! JULY20 testing CASPERtest grad-school Occupational-therapy tips...

medicine

Price B.’s Avatar
Price B. Jul 17, 2020 257 views

What is the best way to prepare for the GRE? Also, when is the best time to take it?

I'm in the middle of my undergraduate Exercise Physiology degree and getting ready to apply to PT school in about 2 years. physicaltherapy graduateschool testing GRE...

july20

Brenda M.’s Avatar
Brenda M. Oct 25, 2019 287 views

Can I have good grades but not so good SAT scores ?

I have never got a grade lower than a c + but i am not to good at taking tests. Do they look over everything ? college...

testing

Taylor D.’s Avatar
Taylor D. Jul 29, 2018 303 views

What are some differences between applying to medical school and applying to vet school?

I am just entering college but I am already considered a sophomore because I dual-enrolled in high school . I need around 500 hours of experience shadowing a vet and I only have two years in which to complete these hours. I am wondering if the process of applying to medical school is as...

medicine hospital-and-healthcare doctor med-school testing veterinarian animals healthcare

Jamie M.’s Avatar
Jamie M. May 19, 2018 346 views

What should I be studying to pass the tease test?

I am a nursing student and just obtained my A.A. in Social Science, I am now pursuing my B.S.N. I am nervous about the tease test because I have heard a lot of different stories about what is on it. I just want to be sure that I am studying the right material so that I can pas it the first tie...

medicine nursing hospital-and-healthcare testing exam nurse healthcare

Thomas M.’s Avatar
Thomas M. Mar 08, 2019 276 views

What is it like being a lawyer and what school things do you need to learn

It would be helpful to know subjects and tests and test scores. lawyer testing...

college-admissions

Kylee R.’s Avatar
Kylee R. Oct 30, 2018 423 views

How do you find out what scores a school really wants for the SAT and ACT?

I've been told that some schools only require one test or the other, but how do you find what a specific school wants and the minimum score requirements? sat college act...

testing

Darlie C.’s Avatar
Darlie C. Oct 24, 2018 418 views

What are some things that I should study for SAT in order to increase my score by 250 points

My sat grade the first time wasn’t that I’m trying to bring it up to at least a 1100 any pointers college-admissions testing...

sat

Carolyn S.’s Avatar
Carolyn S. Aug 16, 2018 315 views
Brandi S.’s Avatar
Brandi S. Aug 12, 2018 351 views

How can you not be nervous for a test?

What is something you can do to get over test anxiety and to be confident?...

testing

Hanan M.’s Avatar
Hanan M. Apr 11, 2018 461 views

Any tips for studying for the AP Government exam?

There are so many things I'm confused on like which court cases to study for? APGov AP government testing...

study-skills

Asia W.’s Avatar
Asia W. Apr 15, 2018 414 views

How can I study for the AP Computer Science Principals Exam

This is a relatively new course with relatively little to no information and I am really nervous about taking the exam and could use a little help AP ap-testing testing test computer-science studying...

study-skills

Noelle M.’s Avatar
Noelle M. Apr 19, 2018 441 views

What are some good study routines?

I am a sophomore in High School and I was wondering what are your method for studying for finals and AP tests APtest finals ap testing studying...

study-skills

Ryan C.’s Avatar
Ryan C. Apr 19, 2018 374 views

How good do I need to do on the Act?

What is considered a good Act score? Are there any ways to go do a decent university for free solely based on your Act score without financial aid? Act testing college financial-aid...

scholarships

Zachariah B.’s Avatar
Zachariah B. Apr 23, 2018 357 views

Will a score of 1160 on the SATs keep me from getting into Fairleigh Dickenson University?

I have not heard back from this University yet. I wonder whether or not they dislike my score, so I was wondering if the score I received is below the average score they accept. Scoring FDU sat admissions testing...

scores

WESTRY T.’s Avatar
WESTRY T. Apr 29, 2018 424 views

What is the process of qualifying to teach subjects based on the Praxis Exam?

I was told by a fellow student that if I took the Praxis Exam in an area unrelated to my major, which is History Education, that I could be qualified in that area also. I am asking this because I was wondering if I could take the math portion of the test as well. If I then passed the math...

teacher math exam mathematics education-policy education testing praxis

Julia H.’s Avatar
Julia H. May 04, 2018 441 views

What are the best free resources for MCAT prep?

I know about Khan academy and I would prefer multi-media study resources if possible. Any tips? help #studying trying-to-ace-it free-studying resources studying testing test-prep mcat -school med-school pre-med medicine...

doctor

Brianna T.’s Avatar
Brianna T. May 17, 2018 471 views

What is considered a "good" SAT score to have in order to get into a ivy league?

I got an average score on the SAT but I am well rounded everywhere else. college admissions college-admissions ivyleague sat...

testing

RAVI M.’s Avatar
RAVI M. Jan 16, 2018 415 views

CBSE 12 Board Date Sheet

What are the important dates for CBSE 12 Board Exam? exams...

testing