Career Questions tagged Testing

Lauren B.’s Avatar
Lauren B. Aug 01, 2018 118 views
Taylor D.’s Avatar
Taylor D. Jul 29, 2018 90 views

What are some differences between applying to medical school and applying to vet school?

I am just entering college but I am already considered a sophomore because I dual-enrolled in high school . I need around 500 hours of experience shadowing a vet and I only have two years in which to complete these hours. I am wondering if the process of applying to medical school is as...

#med-school #medicine #veterinarian #testing #healthcare #medical #animals #doctor #hospital-and-healthcare

Jamie M.’s Avatar
Jamie M. May 19, 2018 126 views

What should I be studying to pass the tease test?

I am a nursing student and just obtained my A.A. in Social Science, I am now pursuing my B.S.N. I am nervous about the tease test because I have heard a lot of different stories about what is on it. I just want to be sure that I am studying the right material so that I can pas it the first tie...

#nurse #testing #healthcare #nursing #medical #exam #hospital-and-healthcare

Thomas M.’s Avatar
Thomas M. Mar 08 86 views

What is it like being a lawyer and what school things do you need to learn

It would be helpful to know subjects and tests and test scores. #lawyer #testing...

#college-admissions

Kylee R.’s Avatar
Kylee R. Oct 30, 2018 155 views

How do you find out what scores a school really wants for the SAT and ACT?

I've been told that some schools only require one test or the other, but how do you find what a specific school wants and the minimum score requirements? #sat #college #act...

#testing

Darlie C.’s Avatar
Darlie C. Oct 24, 2018 161 views

What are some things that I should study for SAT in order to increase my score by 250 points

My sat grade the first time wasn’t that I’m trying to bring it up to at least a 1100 any pointers #college-admissions #testing...

#sat

Vanessa R.’s Avatar
Vanessa R. Sep 21, 2018 126 views

What’s a good sat score?

Jenna M.’s Avatar
Jenna M. Aug 30, 2018 142 views
Carolyn S.’s Avatar
Carolyn S. Aug 16, 2018 124 views

What should be my goal score for the ACT and SAT?

Test score expectations?? #testing #act #sat...

#applications

Brandi S.’s Avatar
Brandi S. Aug 12, 2018 120 views

How can you not be nervous for a test?

What is something you can do to get over test anxiety and to be confident?...

#testing

Hanan M.’s Avatar
Hanan M. Apr 11, 2018 152 views

Any tips for studying for the AP Government exam?

There are so many things I'm confused on like which court cases to study for? #apgov #ap #government #testing...

#study-skills

Asia W.’s Avatar
Asia W. Apr 15, 2018 162 views

How can I study for the AP Computer Science Principals Exam

This is a relatively new course with relatively little to no information and I am really nervous about taking the exam and could use a little help #ap #ap-testing #testing #test #computer-science #studying...

#study-skills

Noelle M.’s Avatar
Noelle M. Apr 19, 2018 170 views

What are some good study routines?

I am a sophomore in High School and I was wondering what are your method for studying for finals and AP tests #aptest #finals #ap #testing #studying...

#study-skills

Ryan C.’s Avatar
Ryan C. Apr 19, 2018 172 views

How good do I need to do on the Act?

What is considered a good Act score? Are there any ways to go do a decent university for free solely based on your Act score without financial aid? #act #testing #college #financial-aid...

#scholarships

Zachariah B.’s Avatar
Zachariah B. Apr 23, 2018 144 views

Will a score of 1160 on the SATs keep me from getting into Fairleigh Dickenson University?

I have not heard back from this University yet. I wonder whether or not they dislike my score, so I was wondering if the score I received is below the average score they accept. #scoring #fdu #sat #admissions #testing...

#scores

WESTRY T.’s Avatar
WESTRY T. Apr 29, 2018 167 views

What is the process of qualifying to teach subjects based on the Praxis Exam?

I was told by a fellow student that if I took the Praxis Exam in an area unrelated to my major, which is History Education, that I could be qualified in that area also. I am asking this because I was wondering if I could take the math portion of the test as well. If I then passed the math...

#education-policy #mathematics #exam #education #praxis #testing #math #teacher

Julia H.’s Avatar
Julia H. May 04, 2018 189 views

What are the best free resources for MCAT prep?

I know about Khan academy and I would prefer multi-media study resources if possible. Any tips? #help ##studying #trying-to-ace-it #free-studying #resources #studying #testing #test-prep #mcat #medical-school #med-school #pre-med #medicine #medical...

#doctor

Brianna T.’s Avatar
Brianna T. May 17, 2018 174 views

What is considered a "good" SAT score to have in order to get into a ivy league?

I got an average score on the SAT but I am well rounded everywhere else. #college #admissions #college-admissions #ivyleague #sat...

#testing

RAVI M.’s Avatar
RAVI M. Jan 16, 2018 177 views

CBSE 12 Board Date Sheet

What are the important dates for #cbse 12 Board Exam? #exams...

#testing

jose F.’s Avatar
jose F. Oct 19, 2016 349 views
Genna P.’s Avatar
Genna P. Mar 08, 2018 215 views

Are SAT and ACT scores more relevant than GPA and overall grades when it comes to college admissions?

Since a lot of high schools weight their GPAs differently, and since SATs and ACTs are standardized, I was wondering which aspect makes more of a difference when applying to colleges. #testing #sat #gpa #college...

#college-admissions

Ashley N.’s Avatar
Ashley N. Mar 28, 2018 227 views

How important are AP scores?

I'm a junior that's currently enrolled in 4 AP classes and planning to take tests for each of these classes and one more. However, I don't feel fully prepared for all of the tests, and I'm required by my school to take them for GPA points. Will I be hurt by poor scores? #testing #ap-tests...

#college-admissions

Shelby M.’s Avatar
Shelby M. Mar 23, 2018 185 views

Tips for the ACT?

I've already taken the PSAT so I have a general idea of what the SAT is going to be like but I wanted to ask what to expect from the ACT. Thanks! #sat #act...

#testing

Chris M.’s Avatar
Chris M. Jan 23, 2018 265 views

What is the best way to prepare for SAT test?

I am taking the test next year and I am looking for some good ways to prepare for it. #sat #testing #college-admissions #studying-tips...

#personal-development

Joy Z.’s Avatar
Joy Z. Jan 25, 2018 222 views

what should I study in college if I want to become an orthodontist?

I want to know the process of becoming an orthodontist. The studying would take a long time, but I want to know what major should I be in to get into that path. What college would best prepare me for this profession? #dentist #dentistry #pediatric-dentistry #college-major #college...

#college-advice #university-applications #family-dentistry #testing #university

Dillon B.’s Avatar
Dillon B. Jan 18, 2018 178 views

What are benefits or the pros and cons of taking one of the ACT or the SAT tests over the other?

Curious which one may hold more benefits and if I was only able to take one which would be recommended. I currently plan on taking both. #testing #sat...

#act

TiYonna  D.’s Avatar
TiYonna D. Sep 29, 2017 283 views

Does anyone have any helpful study habits to get great scores on the SAT or ACT?

Well I haven't taken it yet, but I have done the psat and online practice on Kahn Academy. I have improved a lot, but I want to develop some study habits to be very confident on both tests. #sat #act #studying-tips...

#testing