Career Questions tagged Testing

Kathy M.’s Avatar
Kathy M. Aug 19, 2020 289 views

What does a software testing engineer do and how do you become one?

I'm learning html, css and javascript on my own and starting to look at job postings to see which areas of technology most interest me. I thought I'd be going the route of web development but I came across a post for a Manual Automation Tester and it sounds so interesting. Here's the...

#software #databases #agile #computers #testing #engineering

Chloe T.’s Avatar
Chloe T. Jul 17, 2020 137 views

How do I study for the CASPer test?

I am hoping to get into OT grad school. How can I study for the CASPer test? When should I take the test? Is it difficult? may I please have some tips thank you! #july20 #testing #caspertest #grad-school #occupational-therapy #tips...

#medicine

Price B.’s Avatar
Price B. Jul 17, 2020 117 views

What is the best way to prepare for the GRE? Also, when is the best time to take it?

I'm in the middle of my undergraduate Exercise Physiology degree and getting ready to apply to PT school in about 2 years. #physicaltherapy #graduateschool #testing #gre...

#july20

Brenda M.’s Avatar
Brenda M. Oct 25, 2019 160 views

Can I have good grades but not so good SAT scores ?

I have never got a grade lower than a c + but i am not to good at taking tests. Do they look over everything ? #college...

#testing

Lauren B.’s Avatar
Lauren B. Aug 01, 2018 234 views
Taylor D.’s Avatar
Taylor D. Jul 29, 2018 208 views

What are some differences between applying to medical school and applying to vet school?

I am just entering college but I am already considered a sophomore because I dual-enrolled in high school . I need around 500 hours of experience shadowing a vet and I only have two years in which to complete these hours. I am wondering if the process of applying to medical school is as...

#hospital-and-healthcare #testing #med-school #healthcare #veterinarian #medicine #animals #doctor

Jamie M.’s Avatar
Jamie M. May 19, 2018 253 views

What should I be studying to pass the tease test?

I am a nursing student and just obtained my A.A. in Social Science, I am now pursuing my B.S.N. I am nervous about the tease test because I have heard a lot of different stories about what is on it. I just want to be sure that I am studying the right material so that I can pas it the first tie...

#nurse #healthcare #medicine #exam #nursing #hospital-and-healthcare #testing

Thomas M.’s Avatar
Thomas M. Mar 08, 2019 170 views

What is it like being a lawyer and what school things do you need to learn

It would be helpful to know subjects and tests and test scores. #lawyer #testing...

#college-admissions

Kylee R.’s Avatar
Kylee R. Oct 30, 2018 316 views

How do you find out what scores a school really wants for the SAT and ACT?

I've been told that some schools only require one test or the other, but how do you find what a specific school wants and the minimum score requirements? #sat #college #act...

#testing

Darlie C.’s Avatar
Darlie C. Oct 24, 2018 310 views

What are some things that I should study for SAT in order to increase my score by 250 points

My sat grade the first time wasn’t that I’m trying to bring it up to at least a 1100 any pointers #college-admissions #testing...

#sat

Vanessa R.’s Avatar
Vanessa R. Sep 21, 2018 233 views
Jenna M.’s Avatar
Jenna M. Aug 30, 2018 268 views
Carolyn S.’s Avatar
Carolyn S. Aug 16, 2018 215 views
Brandi S.’s Avatar
Brandi S. Aug 12, 2018 206 views

How can you not be nervous for a test?

What is something you can do to get over test anxiety and to be confident?...

#testing

Hanan M.’s Avatar
Hanan M. Apr 11, 2018 276 views

Any tips for studying for the AP Government exam?

There are so many things I'm confused on like which court cases to study for? #apgov #ap #government #testing...

#study-skills

Asia W.’s Avatar
Asia W. Apr 15, 2018 269 views

How can I study for the AP Computer Science Principals Exam

This is a relatively new course with relatively little to no information and I am really nervous about taking the exam and could use a little help #ap #ap-testing #testing #test #computer-science #studying...

#study-skills

Noelle M.’s Avatar
Noelle M. Apr 19, 2018 291 views

What are some good study routines?

I am a sophomore in High School and I was wondering what are your method for studying for finals and AP tests #aptest #finals #ap #testing #studying...

#study-skills

Ryan C.’s Avatar
Ryan C. Apr 19, 2018 247 views

How good do I need to do on the Act?

What is considered a good Act score? Are there any ways to go do a decent university for free solely based on your Act score without financial aid? #act #testing #college #financial-aid...

#scholarships

Zachariah B.’s Avatar
Zachariah B. Apr 23, 2018 251 views

Will a score of 1160 on the SATs keep me from getting into Fairleigh Dickenson University?

I have not heard back from this University yet. I wonder whether or not they dislike my score, so I was wondering if the score I received is below the average score they accept. #scoring #fdu #sat #admissions #testing...

#scores

WESTRY T.’s Avatar
WESTRY T. Apr 29, 2018 306 views

What is the process of qualifying to teach subjects based on the Praxis Exam?

I was told by a fellow student that if I took the Praxis Exam in an area unrelated to my major, which is History Education, that I could be qualified in that area also. I am asking this because I was wondering if I could take the math portion of the test as well. If I then passed the math...

#praxis #education-policy #mathematics #exam #math #testing #education #teacher

Julia H.’s Avatar
Julia H. May 04, 2018 319 views

What are the best free resources for MCAT prep?

I know about Khan academy and I would prefer multi-media study resources if possible. Any tips? #help ##studying #trying-to-ace-it #free-studying #resources #studying #testing #test-prep #mcat -school #med-school #pre-med #medicine...

#doctor

Brianna T.’s Avatar
Brianna T. May 17, 2018 290 views
RAVI M.’s Avatar
RAVI M. Jan 16, 2018 299 views

CBSE 12 Board Date Sheet

What are the important dates for #cbse 12 Board Exam? #exams...

#testing

jose F.’s Avatar
jose F. Oct 19, 2016 450 views
Genna P.’s Avatar
Genna P. Mar 08, 2018 311 views

Are SAT and ACT scores more relevant than GPA and overall grades when it comes to college admissions?

Since a lot of high schools weight their GPAs differently, and since SATs and ACTs are standardized, I was wondering which aspect makes more of a difference when applying to colleges. #testing #sat #gpa #college...

#college-admissions