Career Questions tagged Scholarships

There are multiple different types of scholarships. Some will help you pay for your books, while others will help with tuition. Applying and receiving an award usually involves a written...

Olivia D.’s Avatar
Olivia D. Nov 18 40 views

How many scholarships did you apply for?

Scholarships outside of packages given by the schools whether it be essay, ethnicity, subject/major, or other types of scholarships. #givingiscaring #scholarships #college...

#university

Briana C.’s Avatar
Briana C. Oct 27 31 views

How do I become a OBGYN?

What types of degrees would I need to begin my path for nursing? How much money would all of this cost? Lastly how long would residency be for and are you able to be an internship at a hospital? #veterinary #money #scholarships...

#finance

Maiya L.’s Avatar
Maiya L. Oct 21 62 views

What scholarships do you recommend to becoming a Medical Scientist?

I'm a Senior in High School, I want to go to a four-year college to major in biochemistry. #scientist #college-major...

#scholarships

lauren W.’s Avatar
lauren W. Sep 16 50 views
Taylor K.’s Avatar
Taylor K. Jul 31 77 views

How Do I Get Scholarships for College?

I am currently not receiving any financial aid for my college tuition. Are there specific websites that I can go on to apply for scholarships? I have a great GPA and am studying marketing. #scholarships...

#july20

Daniela T.’s Avatar
Daniela T. Jul 22 94 views

What are ways I can get scholarships for college?

I am a junior in high school and would like any advice on how to get scholarships #high-school...

#scholarships

Daniel C.’s Avatar
Daniel C. Jul 20 65 views

Why am I not getting chosen for any scholarships?

I am in need of scholarships. I am consistently and constantly applying, but don't seem to be providing what each scholarship wants me to provide or say. How can I know what they actually want? I meet the eligibility criteria, but do not get chosen. How can I further set myself apart from...

#scholarships

Tara W.’s Avatar
Tara W. Jul 17 112 views

Where can I find scholarships for college?

I am currently in the process of writing my applications to colleges, and I want to also apply for some scholarships but I'm not sure where to start. I was wondering if anyone had suggestions on foundations or companies where they offer scholarships. Any resources are helpful! Thanks so much!...

#college #resources #high-school #scholarships #july20

Eimee D.’s Avatar
Eimee D. Jun 04 141 views

Do you know of scholarships for undocumented students?

I'm currently under DACA and would like help in finding scholarships for students like me. Specially any for books and or on campus residency. #scholarships...

#daca

Kyle T.’s Avatar
Kyle T. Jul 31, 2018 250 views

Where can I find scholarships for Criminal Justice?

I've tried looking for scholarships for Criminal Justice, I've found about three, but all of them have either passed or I do not fit the requirements that the scholarship asks for. #criminaljustice #lawschool #scholarships #financial-aid #scholarship...

#law-enforcement

Madisyn O.’s Avatar
Madisyn O. Apr 04, 2018 260 views

is there anyway to get scholarships for medical school

After my four years of undergrad I want to go into medical school but I know it will be expensive #medicine #scholarships #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #doctor...

Yazmeen M.’s Avatar
Yazmeen M. Jan 24, 2018 333 views

What are the benefits of the CSS profile?

The CSS profile is another form for financial aid. Some colleges require it now when you apply for financial aid. I just want to know how it differs from FAFSA. #financial-aid #finance #college #admissions...

#scholarships

Mandy A.’s Avatar
Mandy A. Oct 30, 2018 231 views

Is it possible to graduate from college with $0 in student loan debt?

I want to be able to pay for college as I go. I want to go to this one university but it costs about $25,000 a year. I want some advice to achieve this goal. #debtfree...

#scholarships

Armando H.’s Avatar
Armando H. Aug 31, 2018 278 views

Talk about when you did/did not recieve a scholarship?

As a college freshman, I have been applying for scholarships online in hopes that it will help reduce the amount that my parent and I have to cover, but I am honestly not sure how effective applying is. Applying to scholarships is easy, but what about winning them? Everyone always says to apply...

#help #scholarships #college #financial-aid

Kaitlyn S.’s Avatar
Kaitlyn S. Aug 31, 2018 218 views

If I decided to go to an out of state school is there anyway that the hope scholarship could transfer over to the others state form of hop

I lived in Georgia and let's say I get the hope scholarship, and I decided to go to Alabama. Is there anyway that the hope would transfer and switch over to the other states form of hope....

#scholarships