Career Questions tagged Scholarships

There are multiple different types of scholarships. Some will help you pay for your books, while others will help with tuition. Applying and receiving an award usually involves a written...

Jephtha A.’s Avatar
Jephtha A. 2 days ago 24 views

Please help me to get find a scholarship

Am Jephtha Agyare in ghana a town called obuasi now am in knust University in ghana level 100 am battling with financial difficulties please help me to have scholarship for me to complete my education and help my society in many aspects I really love my communicate and society #college #money...

#income #scholarships

Yazlynn W.’s Avatar
Yazlynn W. yesterday 13 views

How do I get top schools to really notice me when it comes to sports.

My name is Yazlynn. I am 15 and a sophomore in high school. I love sports/hobbies. I did dance for a few years then last year, I wanted to try something new so I did volleyball and thankfully made the team. Not many big schools come to watch us play here in Boston so it's kind of hard to get...

#sports #collegefuture #scholarships

Mariama B.’s Avatar
Mariama B. yesterday 29 views

How do I know what majors right for me?

I am currently a junior in high school. #career-counseling #scholarships #majors...

#careers

Regine Shiela A.’s Avatar
Regine Shiela A. Feb 18 269 views

How do I find a scholarship?

#scholarships #help #bspsychology help me to find scholarships because i dont have enough money for my basic needs in online class ....

malak E.’s Avatar
malak E. Dec 06, 2020 71 views

What are some good Universities for international students regarding interior designing? Preferably in Europe or the UK.

I'm an 11th grader doing my AS and A levels now and I wanted some universities for international students that offer good scholarships, preferably in Europe or the UK. #university #as #alevels #scholarships #igcse #internationalstudent...

#interiordesigning

Olivia D.’s Avatar
Olivia D. Nov 18, 2020 95 views

How many scholarships did you apply for?

Scholarships outside of packages given by the schools whether it be essay, ethnicity, subject/major, or other types of scholarships. #givingiscaring #scholarships #college...

#university

Briana C.’s Avatar
Briana C. Oct 27, 2020 63 views

How do I become a OBGYN?

What types of degrees would I need to begin my path for nursing? How much money would all of this cost? Lastly how long would residency be for and are you able to be an internship at a hospital? #veterinary #money #scholarships...

#finance

Maiya L.’s Avatar
Maiya L. Oct 21, 2020 89 views

What scholarships do you recommend to becoming a Medical Scientist?

I'm a Senior in High School, I want to go to a four-year college to major in biochemistry. #scientist #college-major...

#scholarships

lauren W.’s Avatar
lauren W. Sep 16, 2020 106 views
Taylor K.’s Avatar
Taylor K. Jul 31, 2020 105 views

How Do I Get Scholarships for College?

I am currently not receiving any financial aid for my college tuition. Are there specific websites that I can go on to apply for scholarships? I have a great GPA and am studying marketing. #scholarships...

#july20

Daniela T.’s Avatar
Daniela T. Jul 22, 2020 117 views

What are ways I can get scholarships for college?

I am a junior in high school and would like any advice on how to get scholarships #high-school...

#scholarships

Daniel C.’s Avatar
Daniel C. Jul 20, 2020 86 views

Why am I not getting chosen for any scholarships?

I am in need of scholarships. I am consistently and constantly applying, but don't seem to be providing what each scholarship wants me to provide or say. How can I know what they actually want? I meet the eligibility criteria, but do not get chosen. How can I further set myself apart from...

#scholarships

Tara W.’s Avatar
Tara W. Jul 17, 2020 143 views

Where can I find scholarships for college?

I am currently in the process of writing my applications to colleges, and I want to also apply for some scholarships but I'm not sure where to start. I was wondering if anyone had suggestions on foundations or companies where they offer scholarships. Any resources are helpful! Thanks so much!...

#july20 #scholarships #resources #high-school #college

Eimee D.’s Avatar
Eimee D. Jun 04, 2020 169 views

Do you know of scholarships for undocumented students?

I'm currently under DACA and would like help in finding scholarships for students like me. Specially any for books and or on campus residency. #scholarships...

#daca

Kyle T.’s Avatar
Kyle T. Jul 31, 2018 277 views

Where can I find scholarships for Criminal Justice?

I've tried looking for scholarships for Criminal Justice, I've found about three, but all of them have either passed or I do not fit the requirements that the scholarship asks for. #criminaljustice #lawschool #scholarships #financial-aid #scholarship...

#law-enforcement

Madisyn O.’s Avatar
Madisyn O. Apr 04, 2018 283 views

is there anyway to get scholarships for medical school

After my four years of undergrad I want to go into medical school but I know it will be expensive #medicine #scholarships #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #doctor...

Yazmeen M.’s Avatar
Yazmeen M. Jan 24, 2018 367 views

What are the benefits of the CSS profile?

The CSS profile is another form for financial aid. Some colleges require it now when you apply for financial aid. I just want to know how it differs from FAFSA. #financial-aid #finance #college #admissions...

#scholarships

Mandy A.’s Avatar
Mandy A. Oct 30, 2018 254 views

Is it possible to graduate from college with $0 in student loan debt?

I want to be able to pay for college as I go. I want to go to this one university but it costs about $25,000 a year. I want some advice to achieve this goal. #debtfree...

#scholarships