Career Questions tagged Scholarships

There are multiple different types of scholarships. Some will help you pay for your books, while others will help with tuition. Applying and receiving an award usually involves a written...

Kyle T.’s Avatar
Kyle T. Jul 31, 2018

Where can I find scholarships for Criminal Justice?

I've tried looking for scholarships for Criminal Justice, I've found about three, but all of them have either passed or I do not fit the requirements that the scholarship asks for. #criminaljustice #lawschool #scholarships #financial-aid #scholarship...

#law-enforcement

Madisyn O.’s Avatar
Madisyn O. Apr 04, 2018

is there anyway to get scholarships for medical school

After my four years of undergrad I want to go into medical school but I know it will be expensive #medicine #scholarships #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #doctor #medical...

#medical-school

Yazmeen M.’s Avatar
Yazmeen M. Jan 24, 2018

What are the benefits of the CSS profile?

The CSS profile is another form for financial aid. Some colleges require it now when you apply for financial aid. I just want to know how it differs from FAFSA. #financial-aid #finance #college #admissions...

#scholarships

Mandy A.’s Avatar
Mandy A. Oct 30, 2018

Is it possible to graduate from college with $0 in student loan debt?

I want to be able to pay for college as I go. I want to go to this one university but it costs about $25,000 a year. I want some advice to achieve this goal. #debtfree...

#scholarships

Landry L.’s Avatar
Landry L. Oct 24, 2018
Armando H.’s Avatar
Armando H. Aug 31, 2018

Talk about when you did/did not recieve a scholarship?

As a college freshman, I have been applying for scholarships online in hopes that it will help reduce the amount that my parent and I have to cover, but I am honestly not sure how effective applying is. Applying to scholarships is easy, but what about winning them? Everyone always says to apply...

#college #financial-aid #help #scholarships

Kaitlyn S.’s Avatar
Kaitlyn S. Aug 31, 2018

If I decided to go to an out of state school is there anyway that the hope scholarship could transfer over to the others state form of hop

I lived in Georgia and let's say I get the hope scholarship, and I decided to go to Alabama. Is there anyway that the hope would transfer and switch over to the other states form of hope....

#scholarships

Jeniffer E.’s Avatar
Jeniffer E. Aug 31, 2018

How do scholarships send colleges or universities the money they grant?

When you earn a scholarship, what must be done next? How do you secure the money you earned? #universites #money #scholarships...

#savings

Marcy N.’s Avatar
Marcy N. Aug 31, 2018

Scholarship Question

How do you know which scholarship sites are legitimate and which ones are fake?...

#scholarships

Kylie H.’s Avatar
Kylie H. Aug 31, 2018

How did you get Scholarships?

A lot of scholarships don’t seem to apply to me, how do you find ones that do?...

#scholarships

Kacie L.’s Avatar
Kacie L. Aug 30, 2018

What should I do if I know what major I want to pursue, but not what profession?

I'm a high school senior...

#scholarships

Noah H.’s Avatar
Noah H. Aug 30, 2018

How much time should I expect to put in to getting $70k+ in scholarships?

I know it's a lot, but I'm ready to put in the work required so that I won't be in student debt for the prime of my life. How much time should I expect filling out this many scholarships will take?...

#scholarships

Taylor H.’s Avatar
Taylor H. Aug 30, 2018
Robyn A.’s Avatar
Robyn A. Aug 30, 2018

How to not get discouraged in the scholarship search?

I have been applying for scholarships since last year and I have to say I haven't received much of anything except the CBA Scholars Scholarship. Every website is like "sign up for this, sign up for that" I am in near tears trying to figure out how I am going to pay over $3,000 dollars plus...

#money #scholarships

Macy E.’s Avatar
Macy E. Aug 30, 2018

What is the best way to be prepared for SAT exam?

I know I am only a freshman in high school. But I still liked to be prepared. #high-school...

#scholarships

Paul L.’s Avatar
Paul L. Aug 28, 2018
Naomi Z.’s Avatar
Naomi Z. Aug 28, 2018

How do I get my four years at my local college paid for?

I am still confused in how students get their whole 4 years paid for. I know you need to have good grades and everything but what is that one quality that a university might choose you for this opportunity? #tuition...

#scholarships

Gina A.’s Avatar
Gina A. Aug 28, 2018

Where is a good place to start when applying for colleges and scholarships?

Money will be an issue for me that is why I'm trying to gauge my options from what schools are offering me, what scholarships I am able to receive and how much I am able to get through FAFSA, which I won't even get to do until at least February. So where do I start with all of this? I'm trying...

#money #collegeapps #stressed #help #fafsa #scholarships

Lauryn A.’s Avatar
Lauryn A. Aug 27, 2018
Nerissa C.’s Avatar
Nerissa C. Aug 27, 2018

When is it best to apply for scholarships ?

Is it too late when your housing doesn't go through...

#scholarships

Dylen T.’s Avatar
Dylen T. Aug 27, 2018

Where is the most complete list of available scholarships for a college freshman going to school in Kansas?

I will be graduating from high school in May of 2019 and going to an in-state college to study engineering technology....

#scholarships