Career Questions tagged College Scholarships

Ronalda R.’s Avatar
Ronalda R. Jan 16, 2018 276 views

How often should I apply for scholarships?

I pay for most of my tuition myself so now I’m looking for scholarships to help supplement. Should you just apply for everything you qualify for? #college-scholarships #college #scholarships...

#financial-aid

Albert A.’s Avatar
Albert A. Mar 19, 2018 449 views

What is the best approach to find low competition scholarships?

I have noticed that there are literally thousands of scholarship programs out there and there are hundreds that most students would be qualified to apply to. However, I, like most people, don’t have the time or the energy to apply towards hundreds of scholarships in a year, so I need advice on...

#scholarship #college-scholarships #scholar #financial-aid #scholarships

Nirel G.’s Avatar
Nirel G. Jan 29, 2018 151 views
Deidra M.’s Avatar
Deidra M. Jan 17, 2018 283 views

What are some trustworthy scholarship websites for students that are already in college can apply to?

I am constantly looking for different scholarships sites for me to use but I've noticed many are exclusively for high school/ incoming freshman college students. #scholarships #scholarshipwebsites #college-scholarships...

#alreadyincollege

Jilly H.’s Avatar
Jilly H. Jan 16, 2018 261 views

Why is it so difficult for non-traditional students to get financial aid?

As a student who is not right out of high school, nor has the ability to have parental assistance, I have found it almost impossible to find scholarships and/or grants for someone such as myself that is classified as a non-traditional student. Not to mention, it's impossible to obtain student...

#financialaid #college-scholarships #nontraditionalstudent #loans

Natalie H.’s Avatar
Natalie H. Jan 14, 2018 380 views

How can I get the scholarships I need?

My dad works with the government and earns enough money to make us ineligible for many need-based scholarships, but his pay alone isn't enough to help me pay for my college career. How can I make every application count? #scholarships #scholarship #college #college-scholarships...

#college-applications #scholarship-applications

Cheyenne L.’s Avatar
Cheyenne L. Sep 01, 2017 328 views

Where can you find scholarships that will give you more than $1,000?

All the scholarships I have been applying to are just $1,000. I know money is money and receiving any kind of that for college is good, but I just want to help my parents out more. If anyone can help me figure that out, I will be grateful! #collegeisstressful...

#college-scholarships