Career Questions tagged Scholar

Albert A.’s Avatar
Albert A. Mar 19, 2018 363 views

What is the best approach to find low competition scholarships?

I have noticed that there are literally thousands of scholarship programs out there and there are hundreds that most students would be qualified to apply to. However, I, like most people, don’t have the time or the energy to apply towards hundreds of scholarships in a year, so I need advice on...

#financial-aid #scholar #scholarship #scholarships #college-scholarships

Clarreese G.’s Avatar
Clarreese G. May 27, 2016 433 views

If I wasn't able to get a work-study job in college, what would be a great alternative?

I'm headed to college this Fall of 2016 and I don't want to have to depend on my parents so much for money for things such as books and equipment. I think it's essential to try and figure this out now. #college #business #student-loans #knowledge...

#scholar

kamatchi S.’s Avatar
kamatchi S. May 11, 2016 672 views

I am Studying in 10th Standard.. I wish to become a Doctor. How can I start preparing from Now onwards?

I am very ambitious to become a Doctor and wish to start preparing myself for it. #doctor #teacher #medicine...

#scholar

Pravin K.’s Avatar
Pravin K. Apr 21, 2016 718 views

Light passes through only in straight line, why?

i don't know the answer. please tell me #science #teacher #astronomy #career-guidance...

#scholar

lingeshwar G.’s Avatar
lingeshwar G. Apr 21, 2016 469 views

what is the speed of light through in air?

i don't know the answer of the question. please tell me answer #science #teacher #science-phd #earth-science #career-guidance...

#scholar