Career Questions tagged Career Guidance

Brenda R.’s Avatar
Brenda R. Nov 08, 2017 446 views
Aliya A.’s Avatar
Aliya A. Aug 31, 2017 432 views

Is it okay to not have an exact career you want to do yet?

I want to do so many things, life being as short as it is it might be impossible to do all of them. I just want to be free to not chose one wonderful goal over the others. #undecided #career-advice #career-guidance #career-counseling #career-path #career-development...

#noidea

Melissa A.’s Avatar
Melissa A. Feb 22, 2017 705 views

What do you do, when you don't know what to do with the rest of your life?

How do you know when you are 18 and starting to think about your major what you really want to do with the rest of your life? What if you are unsure? Did they talk to you about careers in high school? Mine didn't. It was accelerated, average, and vocational, oh wait and farmers. Maybe I...

#interviews #guidance-counselor #recruiting #career-guidance #undecided

Eric Z.’s Avatar
Eric Z. Oct 30, 2016 768 views

What are some tips for majors/careers that require lots of math for someone who doesn't like math the most?

I am a current high school student who is thinking about what I want to major in in college and also what I want to do with my career. The topics of engineering and economics interest me but they both require lots of math. Math is not my favorite subject. #college #engineering #career...

#college-major #career-counseling #career-choice #economics #career-guidance

Alayna R.’s Avatar
Alayna R. Oct 29, 2016 470 views

What kind of careers are available in Food Sciences?

I plan to major in biochemistry and am trying to narrow down my area of study. I am an athlete and am considering a possible path in the food science area, possibly as a nutritionist or dietitian. #teacher #guidance-counselor...

#career-guidance

Alayna R.’s Avatar
Alayna R. Oct 29, 2016 513 views

What kind of careers can you pursue with a biochemistry degree?

I enjoy biology and chemistry and math and plan to pursue a biochemistry degree. I'm not sure I want to be a doctor, but maybe something in the medical field in a different sector. I'm an athlete and considered physical therapy, nutrition, or something in the medical research area. #teacher...

#career-guidance #guidance-counselor

michelle M.’s Avatar
michelle M. May 25, 2016 837 views

What would be the best career for me that isn't mundane

The reason I'm asking this is because I need guidance in deciding what career path I should take. For starters, I don't want to have career that has 9-5 hours sitting behind a desk and having the same routine over and over. I am looking for something interesting and exciting where I will always...

#careers #career-guidance #career-choice

Pravin K.’s Avatar
Pravin K. Apr 21, 2016 796 views

Light passes through only in straight line, why?

i don't know the answer. please tell me #science #teacher #astronomy #career-guidance...

#scholar

lingeshwar G.’s Avatar
lingeshwar G. Apr 21, 2016 546 views

what is the speed of light through in air?

i don't know the answer of the question. please tell me answer #science #teacher #science-phd #earth-science #career-guidance...

#scholar

lingeshwar G.’s Avatar
lingeshwar G. Apr 20, 2016 468 views

how to select the candidates in interview? mark, talent, bribe, recommendation, caste, relation.

to select a candidates in interview in many reason.i no how to select the interview please tell answer #job #graduate...

#career-guidance