Career Questions tagged Medical Field

Erica M.’s Avatar
Erica M. Jul 06, 2018

Is it possible to become a doctor and still be home with your family?

My dream is to become an important doctor. I'm just worried that i'd be workong too much that i wouldn't be able to see my husband and kids much. I just don't want to be that type of parent that's always working and never has time for their kids. #doctor #medical-field #medicine...

#doctors

Kaitlyn K.’s Avatar
Kaitlyn K. Jul 11, 2018

Will I know when my major/career is the perfect fit for me?

Ever since I was little, I wanted to go into the medical field. I have enjoyed job shadows, but what if medicine isn't the right fit for me even though I have wanted it all my life? #doctor #medical-field #medicine #medschool...

#healthcare

Samantha K.’s Avatar
Samantha K. May 31, 2018

Challenges ahead of me as I seek my goal of being a Doctor?

What type of Road Blocks do I face as a minority female entering the Biology/Pre-Medicine fields for college? #biomedical #biology #doctor #physician #medical-field...

#medicine

Charisa E.’s Avatar
Charisa E. May 31, 2018

Medical Science - Neuroscience, Orthopedics, Hematology and Ophthamology. What should I go for?

I'm personally interested in Medical Science particularly; hematology, opthamology, orthopedics and neuroscience. I've not yet made up my mind on a particular one to go for. How do I know the one to specialise on? #medicine #medical-field #med #neuroscience...

#orthopedics

Karlie W.’s Avatar
Karlie W. Jun 13, 2018

What are some of the best majors for students looking to attend medical school?

I know science majors are the most common, but what are some others that would be considered successful #psychology #experience #school #undergrad #med-school...

#medical-field

Kayla B.’s Avatar
Kayla B. May 24, 2018

what is the common process when becoming a nurse?

The school that I am interested has a pre-licensure program. I want to become as educated as possible in regards to the education of a working nurse. #career-paths #nursing #medical-field...

#nursing-school

Angela A.’s Avatar
Angela A. May 25, 2018

What can I do now that I am in college to get ahead in the medical field?

I am thinking about studying medicine. I am really interested in being a physician or an orthodontist. I would like to know of any programs online or available in person to get more knowledge of the field. I want to be sure of what I want to study before I start college. #doctor #field...

#orthodontist #medicine #college #medical-field #physician

jasmine S.’s Avatar
jasmine S. Jan 12, 2018

What are the best steps to take to become a Ob-Gyn/Obstetrician Doctor?

I just want to know which path and steps to take, since I am only a soon to be college student and trying to go into the Medical Field. #medical-field #obstetrician #obgyn #medicine #healthcare...

#hospital-and-health-care

Kayla S.’s Avatar
Kayla S. Apr 11, 2018

Should I attend a private school such as Baylor University instead of a public school even though it is more expensive?

I know #baylor is a better school for my career goals in the #medical-field than a public school, however it is very #expensive and I don't know if I should take the chance and take out student loans to get ahead, or stick with a school that is alright and save...

yadira O.’s Avatar
yadira O. Mar 21, 2018

If my strengths are being patient and also being a good listener what type of career would be best for me in the medical field?

My best strengths are listing and being patient, I would like to know what career in the medical field would these strengths be better for or which career they would be more useful for? #strengthsandweaknesses #medical-practice #medical-careers #medical-education...

#medical-field

Paula M.’s Avatar
Paula M. Jan 17, 2018

When choosing a university to attend, does it affect the chance of getting into medical school or increase/decrease your chance of working in the medical field?

I want to be a doctor and people always question what university I would like to attend but I do not know how to choose one or two. #university #decision #medical-field #doctor #idk...

#help

Kosovare E.’s Avatar
Kosovare E. Nov 03, 2017

What does a typical day look like for a Neonatologist and Gynecologist?

I want to be a Neonatologist or a Gynecologist and I want to know what their day looks like and if they have time outside of the hospital. #medicine #medical-field...

#hospital-and-health-care

Athena P.’s Avatar
Athena P. May 25, 2016
Kylea S.’s Avatar
Kylea S. Oct 22, 2015

Is there a specific college I should go to, to have a good career in becoming an ER/doctor?

Hi, my name is Kylea. I am a 6th grader trying to find out information for a class project. For this class we are supposed to create a resame, cover letter, and choose a career we might be interested in becoming. I have asked this question because if I would like to become an ER, I would like...

#er #doctor #medicine #surgeon #medical-field

Nick C.’s Avatar
Nick C. Sep 09, 2015

What tips could a grade 11 high school student use if he is interested in becoming a pediatrician

I am currently a grade 11 high school student and am in ontario. I am highly interested in becoming a pediatrican , if any has any tips/advice please let me know! Thanks! #doctor #university #medical-field #canada-university...

#pediatrican

Lisbeth E.’s Avatar
Lisbeth E. Jun 26, 2015

How much do I have to study to become a pediatrician?

I'm 15 years old and I want to become a pediatrician and i really want to know how many years I have to study #doctor #medical-field...

#pediatrican

Mayra N.’s Avatar
Mayra N. May 28, 2015
Cleone M.’s Avatar
Cleone M. May 18, 2015

What colleges in Boston can benefit me if I want to become a Phlebotomist?

I want to work with people and be in the medical field at the same time. In order to land a job in this specific area I want to receive good quality education with experience in a college located in Boston. #college #experience #medical-field...

#phlebotomist

Lesley L.’s Avatar
Lesley L. May 05, 2015
Dillon P.’s Avatar
Dillon P. Apr 22, 2015

What is it like to be an anesthesiologist?

I'm interested in anesthesiology, and am curious as to what it is like to be one. What classes do you need to take in college? How much schooling do you need? What majors are helpful? If there is any other relevant information that you would find helpful, please let me know. #college #doctor...

#medicine #anesthesiologist #medical-field

Frank B.’s Avatar
Frank B. Mar 23, 2015

How do you know what part of the medical field you will like to work in?

I am a 17 year old male that lives in the Los Angeles area. My mom is a RN and I want to know what else is possible to work in this field. #doctor #medicine #hospital...

#medical-field

Ridwan M.’s Avatar
Ridwan M. Mar 23, 2015

if im interested in being a doctor what should i get my bacheolors in?

I want to be a specific type of doctor....

#medical-field

Juliet A.’s Avatar
Juliet A. Mar 23, 2015

Forensics Pathologist?What do you need to study to lead to this occupation?

Not much is told about pathologists in general...and pathologist seems suited for me since I'm interested in the medical field ,but I wouldn't want to deal with people's pains and their deaths....More like just interpreting of what caused their death...Except in this case I'm not sure what...

#medical #forensics #pathology #medical-field #pre-med #pathologist

Maple H.’s Avatar
Maple H. Mar 07, 2015

I like to speak with others but i hate sales.Are there any other jobs option available for me?

I m a sci stream stu and is graduating soon.I used to dream becoming a lawyer coz l luv to talk but i dont know if i will like it or not and it seems to me that they r many graduatees lawyer can't find a job😧😧 #business #lawyer...

#medical-field

Blaine  W.’s Avatar
Blaine W. Feb 10, 2015

I am interested in become either a neurosurgeon or anesthesiologist.

I am a high school senior, and am planning on being a nursing major with a focus in pre-med. Am I on a good path as of now? If so, what else can I do? Note: I am also planning on becoming an EMT, and working as one while I go to college. #college #nursing #medical #pre-med #medical-school...

#medical-field

Dora F.’s Avatar
Dora F. Jan 26, 2015

Pediatrics

I'm a junior in high school and I'm wondering what are some things that I should do right now that I'm in high school that can help me. And If volunteering at Kaiser will help. #doctor #pediatrics #pediatrician...

#medical-field