Career Questions tagged Careerpath

Jordan R.’s Avatar
Jordan R. Sep 06

What educational preparation would you recommend for someone looking to be an engineer?

I’m a senior student at Brennan HS. I’m looking into engineering careers because I excel at math and science but have a creative streak that needs an outlet. #engineering #math #engineer #science #career #education #collegeclasses...

#careerpath

Jordan R.’s Avatar
Jordan R. Sep 06

If you had the opportunity to redo your career path, what would you change and why?

I’m a senior student at Brennan HS. I’m looking into engineering careers because I excel at math and science but have a creative streak that needs an outlet. #engineering #science #math #career #careerpath...

#engineer

Colin S.’s Avatar
Colin S. Aug 29, 2018

What is the path for an actuary after college?

More schooling? Testing? Internship? #actuary...

#careerpath

phoebe S.’s Avatar
phoebe S. Jan 22, 2018

what is the best for me?

I'm currently in high school ,and i'm not sure what career is best for me. i'm interested in animals,art, the human mind, dissection..uh fish breeding? heh i don't want to be stuck in a office, i want to do something exciting and fun ? #careerpath...

#dontknowwhattodo

Skylar H.’s Avatar
Skylar H. Jan 17, 2018

How do you know which college choice would be best for your career path, but that would also benefit you with many different circumstances in the long run?

Since I was little, I had a dream of getting accepted into the college of my choice, but realized that as I got older, my dream became more realistic and I soon came to the conclusion that it may not be possible to get into that college. That is where I started to discover and read about other...

#college-advice #future #career-choice #careerpath

Mariam I.’s Avatar
Mariam I. Jan 16, 2018

When is the optimum time to declare a major?

How do you know that you're not rushing into anything and might end up picking something that you'll regret later? Is it really that big a deal for you to change your major and spend a little extra time in college? I feel like it's possible to not get your major choice completely right the...

#choosing-major #college #major #choosing-a-major #majors #college-majors #careerpath #college-major #university

kennedy M.’s Avatar
kennedy M. May 25, 2016

Is it hard finding work in the fashion industry?

I am thinking about majoring in fashion merchandise in college. However, I am not sure if I'll make enough money after I graduate. #college #money #fashion #careerpath...

#fashion-and-style

Balaji B.’s Avatar
Balaji B. Apr 15, 2016

What are the various jobs available in this electronic field?

I choose electronic course in college. still i know the various job. #jobs #electronics...

#careerpath