Career Questions tagged Careerpath

Rick V.’s Avatar
Rick V. Jul 26 137 views

When it comes to branching and moving into a career did you have to obtain another degree or was your certificate in Office Administration good enough for employers?

Hello! My name is Rick business , I'm 23 and attending David L. Corrasco Job Corps in El Paso, Texas and I'm pursuing a career in Office Administration and I ask this because I think it's important to view this certificate as either a step or if it's more than perfectly fine to keep this as my...

officeadministration educationlevel careerpath

Qianna M.’s Avatar
Qianna M. Jul 06 174 views

How to decide what career path is for you?

I have many interest such as cheerleading, baking/cooking, fashion and writing music. I like to be creative and being hands on....

careerpath

Jack F.’s Avatar
Jack F. Jun 04 116 views

Is it okay to continue a medical course even if you are not passionate about it?

I have been studying Dentistry for 2 years in University now. I know I can finish Dentistry if I persist and carry on. But Dentistry just takes so long, and it exhausts me mentally, emotionally, and physically. I know I can get another job after I finish this degree, I am just having my...

dentistry college lost careerpath confused

Faye W.’s Avatar
Faye W. Sep 02, 2020 320 views

What are some of the careers I can choose? I'm a PR student but don't want to work in an agency.

My major is public relations and I've worked at a couple of agencies that specialize in PR, digital marketing, and advertising. As I gained industry experiences, I realized that agency work is probably not a good fit for me. I do like the creative, fast-paced, everyday-is-not-the-same part of...

socialjustice job careerpath jobsearch business mentoring consulting publicrelations career careercounseling

Jordan R.’s Avatar
Jordan R. Sep 06, 2019 268 views

What educational preparation would you recommend for someone looking to be an engineer?

I’m a senior student at Brennan HS. I’m looking into engineering careers because I excel at math and science but have a creative streak that needs an outlet. engineering math engineer science career education collegeclasses...

careerpath

Jordan R.’s Avatar
Jordan R. Sep 06, 2019 268 views

If you had the opportunity to redo your career path, what would you change and why?

I’m a senior student at Brennan HS. I’m looking into engineering careers because I excel at math and science but have a creative streak that needs an outlet. engineering science math career careerpath...

engineer

Colin S.’s Avatar
Colin S. Aug 29, 2018 466 views

What is the path for an actuary after college?

More schooling? Testing? Internship? actuary...

careerpath

phoebe S.’s Avatar
phoebe S. Jan 22, 2018 295 views

what is the best for me?

I'm currently in high school ,and i'm not sure what career is best for me. i'm interested in animals,art, the human mind, dissection..uh fish breeding? heh i don't want to be stuck in a office, i want to do something exciting and fun ? careerpath...

dontknowwhattodo

Skylar H.’s Avatar
Skylar H. Jan 17, 2018 408 views

How do you know which college choice would be best for your career path, but that would also benefit you with many different circumstances in the long run?

Since I was little, I had a dream of getting accepted into the college of my choice, but realized that as I got older, my dream became more realistic and I soon came to the conclusion that it may not be possible to get into that college. That is where I started to discover and read about other...

future career-choice college-advice careerpath

Mariam I.’s Avatar
Mariam I. Jan 16, 2018 445 views

When is the optimum time to declare a major?

How do you know that you're not rushing into anything and might end up picking something that you'll regret later? Is it really that big a deal for you to change your major and spend a little extra time in college? I feel like it's possible to not get your major choice completely right the...

college careerpath university major choosing-major college-major majors choosing-a-major college-majors

kennedy M.’s Avatar
kennedy M. May 25, 2016 1499 views

Is it hard finding work in the fashion industry?

I am thinking about majoring in fashion merchandise in college. However, I am not sure if I'll make enough money after I graduate. college money fashion careerpath...

fashion-and-style

Balaji B.’s Avatar
Balaji B. Apr 15, 2016 987 views

What are the various jobs available in this electronic field?

I choose electronic course in college. still i know the various job. jobs electronics...

careerpath