Career Questions tagged Choosing Major

Jazmin L.’s Avatar
Jazmin L. Apr 08, 2018

Should I choose a minor that is easily utilized if my major is specific to a certain field?

I would like to major in conservation biology or wildlife biology, but it seems like a very difficult field to become employed in, and I was planning on minoring in psychology because I am interested in behavior and thought it would compliment a biology degree. However, would it be better to...

#choosing-a-major #marketing #interests #wildlife-biology #psychology #majors-and-minors #choosing-major #choosing-a-minor #business #liberal-arts #conservation #choosing-a-career

Hannah C.’s Avatar
Hannah C. Mar 06, 2018

If I am looking at majoring in Marketing, how do I know which specific type is right for me?

I don't have time to take a class for every specific type of marketing major to give things a try, so how do I know which major to go with? #college-major...

#choosing-major

Leonardo O.’s Avatar
Leonardo O. Jan 23, 2018

If I'm going into a major that I don't know that I really like, what should I do?

I put the major I would want on my application as Physics but I don't think it'll be the right major for me but I don't know what major is the right one for me. #choosing-major #college-major...

#college-bound

Mariam I.’s Avatar
Mariam I. Jan 16, 2018

When is the optimum time to declare a major?

How do you know that you're not rushing into anything and might end up picking something that you'll regret later? Is it really that big a deal for you to change your major and spend a little extra time in college? I feel like it's possible to not get your major choice completely right the...

#choosing-a-major #university #major #college-majors #majors #college #choosing-major #college-major #careerpath