Career Questions tagged Marketing

Marketing involves relationship management between a business and its consumers. Popular careers include market research analyst, public relations manager, chief marketing officer, and many more. For more information, please read...

Kharri B.’s Avatar
Kharri B. 13 hours ago 14 views

How do I price services as a small business?

I am a college student going into her sophomore year. I've decided to rebrand the graphic design business I started in high school. I left it alone for a bit to focus on school. I'm having a bit of an issue with pricing. I've made and have been paid to do people's logos before but I want to...

daesean S.’s Avatar
daesean S. May 16 63 views

how could i identify potential new markets and creating new plans to enter a market good enough for me?

how can i have good time management and organization skills in order to plan and execute both large and small marketing projects and initiatives

lexy C.’s Avatar
lexy C. May 10 99 views

colleges for business/major?

What colleges are the best for majoring in business? Maybe marketing?

Stephanie B.’s Avatar
Stephanie B. Apr 26 137 views

who long does it take to be a Search Marketing Strategists? what classes do I have to take to be a Search Marketing Strategists? what other careers are related to Search Marketing Strategists? how much does being a Search Marketing Strategists cost? what college is best for me?

who long does it take to be a Search Marketing Strategists?
what classes do I have to take to be a Search Marketing Strategists?
what other careers are related to Search Marketing Strategists?
how much does being a Search Marketing Strategists cost?
what college is best for me?

Cameron T.’s Avatar
Cameron T. Apr 20 124 views

What helps you decide which company to invest in?

What guidelines or hints help you know what companies are any good to invest in?

Kquevhin G.’s Avatar
Kquevhin G. Jan 21 157 views

Do psych-related jobs in business (e.g. HR, I/O psychology, marketing) require experience in programming and data analysis?

Hello, I would like to know if you need to have experience in computer science to be eligible and be considered for such jobs, especially since it's something I don't really enjoy or have an interest in + it's one of the subjects I have the lowest grade on. If so, I might end up switching to a...

Sabrina I.’s Avatar
Sabrina I. Jan 13 477 views

How do I make my job hunt more efficient?

Current Masters of Management graduate student looking to enter marketing industry in an excellent firm located in a big city #management #marketing #career #careersearch #business

eliza S.’s Avatar
eliza S. Dec 18, 2021 238 views

Would i be able to report my issues on facebook customer service talk?

Indeed, facebooks permit its clients to report their issues utilizing different ways. You can report your issue to Facebook by tapping on "report issue" in your facebook account. facebook customer service is accessible day in and day out to help clients in detailing and settling their issues....

Yasmine M.’s Avatar
Yasmine M. Nov 16, 2021 356 views

What to write on my personal statement, for marketing?

I am writing my personal statement, therefore I would like some tips on how to properly write it.
#marketing #business #university #personalstatement #write #college #writing

kevin X.’s Avatar
kevin X. Nov 15, 2021 211 views

What are some job examples for a marketer?

I am a high school Junior student trying to learn more about entrepreneurship especially marketing at the moment. Thanks! #marketing

kevin X.’s Avatar
kevin X. Nov 15, 2021 188 views

What are some steps to help me down the road in the marketing department that I can take now.

Aditya R.’s Avatar
Aditya R. Nov 10, 2021 202 views

Stock Market

I want to know about stock market. How its work... #marketing

Navapa V.’s Avatar
Navapa V. Nov 10, 2021 304 views

How to make a career transition from finance (limited work experience) to marketing?

Hi I'm Navapa, I recently graduated with master degree in finance and then I got a chance to work in a corporate bank as Relationship Officer for about 7 months now. I started to realize that I'm not a finance type of person, I didn't enjoy my job at all. I analyzed my personality and my...

Benjamin N.’s Avatar
Benjamin N. Nov 08, 2021 225 views

How Do I Find Brand Sources?

My name is Benjamin and I am currently a Junior in high school. After I graduate high school I plan to become a businessman. So my question is how do sources materials at a great price to sell higher.
#business #entrepreneur #marketing

Elisha O.’s Avatar
Elisha O. Nov 07, 2021 249 views

Which field of Business is the most creative?

Hi there, I'm a junior in high-school currently looking at potential career paths I could embark on. I've been considering undertaking Digital Marketing as though I like the general field of Business, I also hope to instill creativity in what I do. Would you say that Digital Marketing is the...

Benjamin N.’s Avatar
Benjamin N. Nov 02, 2021 248 views

How do I create Brand Awareness?

My name is Benjamin and I am currently a Junior in high school. After I graduate high school I plan to become a businessman. So my question is how do I create brand awareness so it could be like brands like Champion,Nike, and etc? #business #business-management #entrepreneur #marketing...

talique E.’s Avatar
talique E. Nov 02, 2021 152 views

what does a typical day as trucker look like?what do you like least and the most about your job?how long have you've been doing it for

#marketing

My name is Talique estelle i'am a student at student job corps and i'm am trying get get a better insight on the career path i'am after as a driver /trucker i am 18 years old.What steps do you reccomend i take to begin.What i want to do is become a truck driver.

Lee L.’s Avatar
Lee L. Oct 24, 2021 269 views

I would like to know some decent jobs for commerce field?

Now I've finished my SSLC and was eagerly waiting for admissions. First of all my dream was to become a Pharmacist and due to the current pandamic, we didn't have exams and my score was not good and not above 85% So now I think of taking commerce stream and I need to find a quite decent...