Career Questions tagged Marketing

Marketing involves relationship management between a business and its consumers. Popular careers include market research analyst, public relations manager, chief marketing officer, and many more. For more information, please read...

Rick V.’s Avatar
Rick V. Rick V. 19 hours ago 19 views

For any Marketing Specialists, what's the route you guys took to get to your careers?

Hi, my name is Rick and I want to be a Marketing Specialist in the future, I'm currently attending Job Corps for Office Administration and I plan to move into Community College for an Associate's Degree in Business in the future at some point. I do know there are online seminars some free some...

#college #career #marketing #business

Marvin W.’s Avatar
Marvin W. Marvin W. Jul 31 29 views

Whats a good way to start your career in real-estate

I am very interested in business and I like doing things that are in my control Including my career or job so #entrepreneur #business #marketing #career...

#job

Benjamin H.’s Avatar
Benjamin H. Benjamin H. Jul 15 58 views

How do I open up and maintain a small business?

I'm looking to open up a handcrafted firearms company focused around traditional arms such as SxS shotguns, bolt action rifles, and revolvers but nobody can give me a straight answer as to the expenses or a good starting point. I have gunsmith experience and several hundred designs along with a...

#manufacturing #marketing #entrepreneur #business

Mandy Y.’s Avatar
Mandy Y. Mandy Y. Jul 07 67 views

What are the requirements in a marketing job/career?

I am interested in marketing and have some experience in video editing and graphic design. #marketing #advertising...

#graphic-design

Isaiah G.’s Avatar
Isaiah G. Isaiah G. Jun 28 192 views

What career should I pursue based on my interests?

I’m not sure exactly what specific career I want to pursue but I have a deep interest in science, medicine and technology, but I’m also interested in marketing and statistics-based careers. What would be the best possible option for me? #science #technology #marketing...

#medicine

Elizabeth C.’s Avatar
Elizabeth C. Elizabeth C. Jun 27 70 views

What steps do I need to take in order to work in marketing and advertising?

I am really creative and like to think outside of the box. I want to study in an area surrounding business, I am interested in the field of marketing and advertising and think is the career that I would like to stick with. #marketing #business #advertising #entrepreneur...

#college-major

Ally C.’s Avatar
Ally C. Ally C. Jun 26 69 views

Is majoring in both Business and Health a smart choice?

I graduated top of my finance major in high school, but I found finance to be a field I would not interested in as a career. At the same time, I have developed a new interest in health and learning all about how to take care of oneself's body. #business #health #marketing #career-counseling...

#business-management

Dereck G.’s Avatar
Dereck G. Dereck G. Jun 26 188 views

What courses/classes in High School should I take to help gain skills for my interest in business?

Hi, I'm a 10th grader and my interest is both aviation and business. I want to start gaining skills that would help me out in business. I've always been interested in business, leadership, problem-solving, making ideas come to life, being creative and working with other people as a team to...

#management #marketing #business-management #business

Sara M.’s Avatar
Sara M. Sara M. Jun 22 51 views

What do I need to start a business?

I'm a strong motivated person, I love to express myself, and I'm very passionate about what I do. #business #entrepreneur...

#marketing

Saniya L.’s Avatar
Saniya L. Saniya L. Jun 21 78 views
patricia I.’s Avatar
patricia I. patricia I. Jun 15 159 views

Advice for someone who confused with their college majors.

I'm a high school student, currently i'm a junior. I was planning to take marketing major at digital marketing but i feel like i'm not sure yet, any advice for this kind of things? :( #marketing #college #college-major...

Brianna C.’s Avatar
Brianna C. Brianna C. Jun 12 85 views

How can i start my own business?

Im 16 in the 11th grade and was wondering how to start your own business #business #management...

#marketing

Michael T.’s Avatar
Michael T. Michael T. Jun 09 116 views

What stocks should I put in my portfolio?

Hi! My name is Michael and I am very interested in the stock market. I want to look at different stocks to see what I should get. I would really appreciate some help with setting up my portfolio. #business #finance #college...

#marketing

Rodrick S.’s Avatar
Rodrick S. Rodrick S. Jun 02 79 views

Is it hard to promote your brand in a different country?

I am curious about how to promote your business in a foreign country....

#marketing

John M.’s Avatar
John M. John M. May 20 97 views

Is it hard to juggle your personal life while owning multiple businesses ?

My name is John I'm from Carol City where everything is not sweet . But I can't let where I come from define me . I want to further my career in entrepreneurship I own a business called "Overnight Preservation LLC" . I started my business from when I was 12 . my goals coming out of high...

#marketing #entrepreneurship #business

Rebecca G.’s Avatar
Rebecca G. Rebecca G. Apr 09 154 views

If I work at an ad agency, is there opportunity to create content or is it more about pushing out ads to various channels?

Just trying to get a sense for all the services being done within an ad agency. It seems like content creation would fall more into marketing, but I also get the sense that this is a quality of both careers. Thanks in advance for the help! #marketing #advertising #ad-agency...

#content-creation

Rebecca G.’s Avatar
Rebecca G. Rebecca G. Apr 07 148 views

What is the difference between a marketing and ad agency?

I'm wondering how they are differentiated. Also, are there some that perform both marketing and ad wrap-around? What is most common? Thank you! #marketing #advertising #ad-agency #marketing-agency #media #media-production...

#social-media

Ella I.’s Avatar
Ella I. Ella I. Mar 30 119 views
Ella I.’s Avatar
Ella I. Ella I. Mar 30 107 views
Ella I.’s Avatar
Ella I. Ella I. Mar 30 110 views
Nicholas C.’s Avatar
Nicholas C. Nicholas C. Mar 18 130 views