Career Questions tagged Marketing

Marketing involves relationship management between a business and its consumers. Popular careers include market research analyst, public relations manager, chief marketing officer, and many more. For more information, please read...

Nicholas C.’s Avatar
Nicholas C. Mar 18 101 views
JWILLY H.’s Avatar
JWILLY H. Mar 18 109 views
Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18 98 views

Is the job market good for marketing?

I am a middle school student and I took a quiz in class that told me marketing would be a good career choice for me. #school #student #graduate-school #high-school-classes #college...

#marketing

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18 102 views

What are the best classes to take if I want to pursue the marketing field?

I am a middle school student and I took a quiz that told me marketing would be a good career choice for me. #career #career-counseling #future #student #marketing #...

#students

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 17 85 views

What is the best way to prepare you for the marketing field?

I am a middle school student and I took a quiz in class that told me marketing would be a good career choice. #career #marketing #school #majors #careers...

#school-counseling

Anish S.’s Avatar
Anish S. Mar 17 117 views

What are the proccess to invest in stockmarket Step By Step?And tips to Ivesting in Stock Market for Students?

I am a student.I need to earn money for my higher studies so i think to invest in stock market #investment-management #marketing #finance #economics ..So i need suggestions from...

jennifer G.’s Avatar
jennifer G. Feb 26 83 views

What exactly should you do at 15 to give you a good start for college?

I'm not exactly sure about what I want to do but all I know is that I want to be rich and successful and to be known. #buisness #wealthy #rich #independant #financially stable #marketing #career-paths...

#education

Saurav K.’s Avatar
Saurav K. Feb 22 699 views
Sadie B.’s Avatar
Sadie B. Feb 14 228 views

How can I pursue a career in digital marketing?

I’ve recently become interested in social media/digital marketing. #marketing #career-path...

#career-choice

Jean-Sébatien L.’s Avatar
Jean-Sébatien L. Jan 29 132 views

Looking for a mentor in the sports industry

I am currently a second year university student in Business Intelligence. My principal fields of interests are communications, analytics and sports management. Thank you #mentoring #sports #marketing #analytics #communications...

#internship

Loren U.’s Avatar
Loren U. Jan 22 135 views

I'm in the 10th grade and I really want to pursue the business career path, but I'm not completely sure what business field I should look into?

Some of my interests include clothing and fashion, exploring different designs of houses, traveling to new places, and being in control of making decisions. #entrepreneur #fashion #realestate #business #management...

#marketing

Aly B.’s Avatar
Aly B. Sep 23, 2020 188 views

How do you make a name for yourself in reality?

I am thinking about pursing a business degree and becoming a realtor. I would love to have my own brokerage and create my own business. #marketing...

#career

g L.’s Avatar
g L. Sep 11, 2020 385 views

What does the inactivity fee mean for an M1 finance brokage account

My sister is investing $100 in the stock market but she wants to know if she will get fined if she has $19 or less in her M1 brokage account and has not bought or traded stocks in 90 + days. (This is after the $100 has been spent). #marketing #finance #business #accounting #financial-accounting...

#stocks

Kelly R.’s Avatar
Kelly R. Jul 30, 2020 460 views
Chloe T.’s Avatar
Chloe T. Jul 17, 2020 187 views

Social media marketing

May I know what are some go-to/required apps if I am looking to step foot into the social media marketing world without any prior experiences? Where can I get some useful free resources to build up my skills (SEO, marketing etc)? #social-media-marketing #july20 #social-media...

#marketing #social-networking

Catherine T.’s Avatar
Catherine T. Jun 09, 2020 558 views

Should I go into bussiness or medicine

I change my mind a lot and want to do something that is I enjoy every day. I feel that business is broad and it is so much you can do with a business major, however, being a doctor is so straightforward because having a medical degree is just being a doctor. I have always wanted to be a doctor...

#medicine #healthcare #business #doctor #premed #marketing #medical

Taylor K.’s Avatar
Taylor K. May 13, 2020 875 views

Should I continue my Degree?

I'm graduating this month from a community college with my Associates in Business. I am thinking about transferring to a university to get my bachelors in marketing, but I honestly don't know what I want to do with my degree/career. I'm struggling to make a decision on whether or not I should...

#business #college #marketing #college-major #career

grace B.’s Avatar
grace B. Apr 23, 2020 391 views

Would a major in Strategic Communications with a Business minor or a major in Marketing be best for a career in business?

I'm ending my second year in college and am having trouble with my major. I haven't necessarily decided on one yet. I'm deciding if I should do Strategic Communications with a Business minor or apply to the business school and do Marketing. I'm planning on applying no matter what but I would...

#comm #future #college #stratcomm #marketing #entrepreneur #business #major #career #college-major #communications

Kakwi K.’s Avatar
Kakwi K. Apr 07, 2020 623 views
Tsz Ho Y.’s Avatar
Tsz Ho Y. Feb 25, 2020 237 views

Which position in a company is responsible for doing market forecasting?

I am a economics and finance student and realise that my knowledge from school can be applied in the field of market forecasting. However, I am not sure about which position in a company is responsible for doing forecasting and maybe pricing as well. Right now I am a university student, I also...

#finance #business #job #marketing #internship #forecasting

Umair M.’s Avatar
Umair M. Feb 01, 2020 683 views

For Business Development/Partnerships/Strategy professionals in Tech or Business: what type of skills, methodologies, and frameworks have you developed over time in order to do well in your job and have a positive impact towards your organization?

I’m currently a senior @ Rutgers University studying IT & Entrepreneurship. Highly interested in starting a career in the business side of Tech and would like to one day lead the transaction of billion dollar deals and market partnerships. #business #entrepreneur #strategy #business...

#technology #product #sales #marketing #partnerships #alliances #management

Zara I.’s Avatar
Zara I. Jan 27, 2020 243 views

Where can I look to find a summer internship as a high school student?

I'm interested in the finance field and I would love to get an opportunity to work with professionals in the industry and gain experience #internship #finance #business #marketing...

#volunteer

Rinosh S.’s Avatar
Rinosh S. Jan 25, 2020 224 views

where can I meet advertising professionals to network? I looking an internship opportunity in advertising industry.

I'm a self-taught Web Designer, SEO and Search Engine Marketer out of Toronto. I'm also the founder of Ads of Toronto, a curated website library dedicated to advertisements published in Toronto and afreewebite.org, a free website building platform. I'm passionate about media Planning, buying...

#seo #business #advertising #sem #marketing #internship #digitalmarkering

Jason F.’s Avatar
Jason F. Nov 20, 2019 163 views
Joey G.’s Avatar
Joey G. Oct 04, 2019 322 views

Which seasons of the year are the toughest for your job?

I am a senior at Brennan High School Interested in going into the business field. #business #entrepreneur #business-management...

#marketing