Career Questions tagged Marketing

Marketing involves relationship management between a business and its consumers. Popular careers include market research analyst, public relations manager, chief marketing officer, and many more. For more information, please read...

Clara W.’s Avatar
Clara W. Jun 18 125 views

What’s the difference between marketing and advertising and what would a job in these fields look like?

I think I might be interested in advertising, but I’m not exactly sure what such a job would look like. I think if I knew what a job could look like I might be able to identify whether I might have an interest or aptitude for a similar field. #marketing...

Saneen K.’s Avatar
Saneen K. Jun 14 115 views

Can I make a career in fashion without getting a degree that is directly related to fashion?

I'm currently going into my sophomore year and I'm pursuing a degree in International Relations and History with a sequence in Data Science. While I do love these topics I am also really interested in working in the fashion industry. Perhaps going marketing or fashion writing, etc. I really...

#fashion-design #marketing #fashion

Amelia K.’s Avatar
Amelia K. Jun 16 116 views

What careers would you suggest I look into if I am interested in art, fashion and marketing?

I am interested in many things and I am looking for a career that will utilize and fulfill my interests in business, art and/or fashion #fashion #art #artist #marketing...

#career

Amelia K.’s Avatar
Amelia K. Jun 16 109 views

What are the educational requirements for a career in design and marketing?

I am interested in merging interests in business and art in college and I was wondering what classes I may need to take in order to be prepared for a career in design or marketing. #art #business #design #marketing...

Effie M.’s Avatar
Effie M. Jun 11 213 views

Can I work in comms fields (marketing, pr, etc.) with a Bachelor's in neuroscience?

I'm really intrigued with this subject and riveted to learn more to satisfy my curiosity. However, I can't see myself doing either research based or medical based jobs. I'd like to delve into the creative industry such as Marketing, Advertising and Design. Since there are bootcamps and...

#business #marketing #research #communications #neuroscience

Catherine T.’s Avatar
Catherine T. Jun 09 342 views

Should I go into bussiness or medicine

I change my mind a lot and want to do something that is I enjoy every day. I feel that business is broad and it is so much you can do with a business major, however, being a doctor is so straightforward because having a medical degree is just being a doctor. I have always wanted to be a doctor...

#medical #healthcare #marketing #business #premed #doctor #medicine

Innana R.’s Avatar
Innana R. Jun 05 145 views

is it worth it to go into film?

I love doing work with directors, shooting, editing, etc, and I would love to make it my lives work but I don't know if that is worth it. should i focus on a marketing or business aspect of the industry? i have no financial backup so whatever i do will have to sustain me. #business #marketing...

#film #art

Diepreye E.’s Avatar
Diepreye E. Jun 03 168 views

Are there companies that help market and creat prototype for your invention free of cost to you

I have a marine tech idea that is very lucrative and can help further research into marine life and related field and need help in seeing this invention made into reality I've done a patent search into it and it's in the clear I've tried searching for companies or people to make the prototype...

#idea #marketing #finance #innovation #marine-biology #science #design #investment-management #business #entrepreneur #technology #invention

Alex D.’s Avatar
Alex D. May 19 127 views

how do I go about platforming and laying out a website

I'm a entrepreneur and I am trying to find a good way to make and layout a website I make and sell spicy mustard ( sounds weird surprisingly big market) I've been selling for around 5 years now through email and social media but I'm really interested in getting a better way to have people order...

#business #entrepreneur #marketing

Vrinda A.’s Avatar
Vrinda A. May 16 115 views

I love watching movies and tv shows and I want to do something in this field. But I dont know what to do?

I am a postgraduate student doing marketing. I want to write, but I have never written before, I want to do the marketing work, but I don't have the necessary experience. I want to work with big brands but there is just so much information available over the internet that I don't know where to...

#social-work #college #marketing

Tara W.’s Avatar
Tara W. May 14 299 views

What are some good opportunities for people who want to study marketing?

Hi there, My name is Tara, I'm currently a junior at Prospect High School. I would love to study marketing and potential information systems. Currently, I'm looking for new opportunities and people to meet. #marketing #business #career #college...

#entrepreneur

Isolena U.’s Avatar
Isolena U. May 14 203 views
Taylor K.’s Avatar
Taylor K. May 13 542 views

Should I continue my Degree?

I'm graduating this month from a community college with my Associates in Business. I am thinking about transferring to a university to get my bachelors in marketing, but I honestly don't know what I want to do with my degree/career. I'm struggling to make a decision on whether or not I should...

#business #college #marketing #career #college-major

Polina W.’s Avatar
Polina W. Apr 25 95 views

Is fashion marketing female dominated?

Hi, I would like to ask this for anyone currently working in fashion marketing. Would you say you work mostly with females? I have always enjoyed working with both men and women and would like to enter a career in fashion marketing and have always been under the impression it is female...

#business #marketing #fashion #professional #career

Polina W.’s Avatar
Polina W. Apr 25 101 views

Is a fashion marketing degree too specific?

Hi, I want to get into marketing & have had an interest particularly in fashion marketing. I have received an offer to study fashion marketing as a master's degree at a really good university and it looks really interesting & definitely something I would like to do as a career....

#business #marketing #fashion #career-details #career

grace B.’s Avatar
grace B. Apr 23 215 views

Would a major in Strategic Communications with a Business minor or a major in Marketing be best for a career in business?

I'm ending my second year in college and am having trouble with my major. I haven't necessarily decided on one yet. I'm deciding if I should do Strategic Communications with a Business minor or apply to the business school and do Marketing. I'm planning on applying no matter what but I would...

#college #marketing #future #communications #career #college-major #major #business #entrepreneur #stratcomm #comm

Brandon V.’s Avatar
Brandon V. Apr 23 302 views

What steps should I take if I want to make a career change?

I graduated back in 2016 with my BSBA in Marketing, but was really enamored with working for a specific company, and keep finding that opportunities are scarce and over-competitive. I don't have much outside experience since I've been here since I graduated with not much to show for it, and now...

#business #marketing #technology #job #career

Hilary C.’s Avatar
Hilary C. Apr 22 122 views

How can I build and maintain a career based on both the English and Chinese-speaking world?

Hello! I am from Hong Kong and now study Psychology in the UK. I am interested in a career within healthcare and social welfare. #social-work #psychology #english...

#marketing

sahil A.’s Avatar
sahil A. Apr 22 63 views

How do I know if I should go into medicine or business ? I'm a social person and am not scared of hard work. I'm good at science and math, but i'm not perfect with time management.

I'm a social person and am not scared of hard work. I'm good at science and math (for math I'm good if I practice), but I'm not perfect with time management. #medicine #marketing...

#career

Aleena M.’s Avatar
Aleena M. Apr 22 218 views
Paajcha Julie X.’s Avatar
Paajcha Julie X. Apr 14 176 views

What is being a copywriter like?

What are the work hours for you? Are you self employed or work for a company? How do you come up with convincing scripts? Do you work in teams or on your own? Do you work remotely or on site? #work #career #marketing #business #advertising #advertisement #copywriting #copywriter #sales #job...

#networking #online #writing

Sophie D.’s Avatar
Sophie D. Apr 08 132 views

Are there any entrepreneur mentor programs for youth women?

I'm interested in learning more from women business owners that have already done it. #business #management #entrepreneur #marketing...

#international-business