Career Questions tagged Marketing

Marketing involves relationship management between a business and its consumers. Popular careers include market research analyst, public relations manager, chief marketing officer, and many more. For more information, please read...

Aly B.’s Avatar
Aly B. 2 hours ago 11 views

How do you make a name for yourself in reality?

I am thinking about pursing a business degree and becoming a realtor. I would love to have my own brokerage and create my own business. #marketing...

#career

g L.’s Avatar
g L. Sep 11 52 views

What does the inactivity fee mean for an M1 finance brokage account

My sister is investing $100 in the stock market but she wants to know if she will get fined if she has $19 or less in her M1 brokage account and has not bought or traded stocks in 90 + days. (This is after the $100 has been spent). #marketing #finance #business #accounting #financial-accounting...

#stocks

g L.’s Avatar
g L. Sep 10 52 views

Is Atlanta a good place to do Public Relations?

I am planning on going to college in Atlanta after I graduate high school because that's where I want to live. I'm a bit skeptical because I don't know if places in Atlanta or Georgia as a whole have god public relations jobs... #marketing #communication #business #public relations...

#placestolive

g L.’s Avatar
g L. Sep 09 82 views

What are classes in highschool that can get you a job as a public relations specialist?

I am 13, I'm in 8th grade. I love reading, writing, and rapping. I recently found out about public relations and I've fallen in love with it... Are there any classes I an take in high school that will strengthen my skills in public relations? #marketing #communications #public-relations...

#social-media

Taylor K.’s Avatar
Taylor K. Jul 31 135 views

What Careers Can You Have With A Bachelors Degree in Marketing?

Hello! I am a transfer student currently transferring to West Chester in the fall. All online though :( I will be studying marketing and am wondering what types of jobs I could thrive in as a marketing student. #marketing...

#july20

Luis G.’s Avatar
Luis G. Jul 30 86 views

financial support opportunities to gain a certificate

I want to start a certification in Digital Marketing at Hunter College but I don't have financial help, what options do I have besides getting into debt? The program is perfect but expensive> Certificate in Digital Marketing & Combined Certificate in Digital Marketing & Adobe...

#july20 #digitalmarketing #marketing #career

Kelly R.’s Avatar
Kelly R. Jul 30 134 views
Kelly R.’s Avatar
Kelly R. Jul 30 136 views

Which is better to study for a marketing career, psychology or sociology?

If trying to pursue a career in marketing, which courses would be more beneficial, psychology or sociology courses? #july20 #career #future-careers #marketing #career-plan #studies #marketingdegree...

#business

Daniella G.’s Avatar
Daniella G. Jul 25 127 views

Are recruiters looking more into creative (colorful) or formal (black and white) resumes?

I am a current student looking into applying for social media marketing jobs and other positions in the marketing field. I have had submitted my minimalistic creative resume but I have always been curious if one option is better than the other in the eyes of a recruiter. Oh, and how do we know...

#resume #student #marketing #july20

Daniella G.’s Avatar
Daniella G. Jul 25 103 views
Daniella G.’s Avatar
Daniella G. Jul 25 197 views

What is the biggest mistake you see in a resume?

I am a senior attending university majoring in business administration. I am currently applying for internships that could lead to my career path after graduation. #marketing #career-path...

#resume

Chloe T.’s Avatar
Chloe T. Jul 17 91 views

Social media marketing

May I know what are some go-to/required apps if I am looking to step foot into the social media marketing world without any prior experiences? Where can I get some useful free resources to build up my skills (SEO, marketing etc)? #social-media-marketing #july20 #social-media...

#marketing #social-networking

Clara W.’s Avatar
Clara W. Jun 18 154 views

What’s the difference between marketing and advertising and what would a job in these fields look like?

I think I might be interested in advertising, but I’m not exactly sure what such a job would look like. I think if I knew what a job could look like I might be able to identify whether I might have an interest or aptitude for a similar field. #marketing...

Saneen K.’s Avatar
Saneen K. Jun 14 145 views

Can I make a career in fashion without getting a degree that is directly related to fashion?

I'm currently going into my sophomore year and I'm pursuing a degree in International Relations and History with a sequence in Data Science. While I do love these topics I am also really interested in working in the fashion industry. Perhaps going marketing or fashion writing, etc. I really...

#fashion-design #marketing #fashion

Amelia K.’s Avatar
Amelia K. Jun 16 150 views

What careers would you suggest I look into if I am interested in art, fashion and marketing?

I am interested in many things and I am looking for a career that will utilize and fulfill my interests in business, art and/or fashion #fashion #art #artist #marketing...

#career

Amelia K.’s Avatar
Amelia K. Jun 16 143 views

What are the educational requirements for a career in design and marketing?

I am interested in merging interests in business and art in college and I was wondering what classes I may need to take in order to be prepared for a career in design or marketing. #art #business #design #marketing...

Effie M.’s Avatar
Effie M. Jun 11 267 views

Can I work in comms fields (marketing, pr, etc.) with a Bachelor's in neuroscience?

I'm really intrigued with this subject and riveted to learn more to satisfy my curiosity. However, I can't see myself doing either research based or medical based jobs. I'd like to delve into the creative industry such as Marketing, Advertising and Design. Since there are bootcamps and...

#research #communications #marketing #neuroscience #business

Catherine T.’s Avatar
Catherine T. Jun 09 406 views

Should I go into bussiness or medicine

I change my mind a lot and want to do something that is I enjoy every day. I feel that business is broad and it is so much you can do with a business major, however, being a doctor is so straightforward because having a medical degree is just being a doctor. I have always wanted to be a doctor...

#premed #doctor #medical #medicine #marketing #business #healthcare

Innana R.’s Avatar
Innana R. Jun 05 176 views

is it worth it to go into film?

I love doing work with directors, shooting, editing, etc, and I would love to make it my lives work but I don't know if that is worth it. should i focus on a marketing or business aspect of the industry? i have no financial backup so whatever i do will have to sustain me. #business #marketing...

#art #film

Diepreye E.’s Avatar
Diepreye E. Jun 03 212 views

Are there companies that help market and creat prototype for your invention free of cost to you

I have a marine tech idea that is very lucrative and can help further research into marine life and related field and need help in seeing this invention made into reality I've done a patent search into it and it's in the clear I've tried searching for companies or people to make the prototype...

#marine-biology #innovation #idea #entrepreneur #invention #marketing #design #technology #science #finance #investment-management #business

Alex D.’s Avatar
Alex D. May 19 152 views

how do I go about platforming and laying out a website

I'm a entrepreneur and I am trying to find a good way to make and layout a website I make and sell spicy mustard ( sounds weird surprisingly big market) I've been selling for around 5 years now through email and social media but I'm really interested in getting a better way to have people order...

#marketing #business #entrepreneur