Career Questions tagged Collegemajor

Kaylee K.’s Avatar
Kaylee K. Apr 16 44 views

College Major

What should you major in to become a radiologist?...

#collegemajor

Julia F.’s Avatar
Julia F. Jul 24, 2018 145 views

What are the most popular majors in the U.S. this year?

Deciding and picking a major is sometimes hard for students because technology is innovating and many new fields are developing, so I would like to know what majors are trending in 2018 that will be useful in the future #college #major #collegemajor...

#majors

Ritu G.’s Avatar
Ritu G. May 29, 2018 207 views

How do medical schools differentiate between accepted and rejected students?

Students on the path for medicine tend to be driven and hardworking overall. Yet only a slim percentage of these individuals are seriously considered when it comes to post graduate medical studies. What's the difference between these students, and how narrow is the gap between them?...

#career #collegemajor #medicalschool #jobs #college #career-choice #career-path #internships #medicine

Chelsea S.’s Avatar
Chelsea S. Mar 20, 2018 273 views

How do I know that the major I am in is the best for me?

I am currently a theatre major, but I have my associates in Criminal Justice. Everyone says that the arts are not the best programs to go into since they do not "contribute anything to you in the long run." How do I know that getting this degree will not burn me in the end? #collegemajor...

#theatre #lifechoices #undergraduate

Grace D.’s Avatar
Grace D. Jan 14, 2018 180 views

When deciding on what colleges to go to, what should take precedent- what you want to study or where the university is?

I've heard that college is about a lot more than the education aspect, that it's learning to live on your own and explore yourself as a person. Also, the majority of people end up switching majors anyway while still in college, so I'm wondering what should be weighed more: the university as a...

#universities #whatdoido #college #collegemajor