Career Questions tagged Collegemajor

Maddy S.’s Avatar
Maddy S. Oct 19 93 views

What are the college classes like for a marketing major?

I want to go into International Marketing but I do not like or do well in math classes so I was wondering whether or not the major has a lot of math based classes. marketing collegemajor...

business

Maddy S.’s Avatar
Maddy S. Oct 18 124 views

International Business or Marketing major for a job in International Marketing

I want to know whether I should major in International Business or Marketing for International Marketing. international marketing business internationalbusiness...

collegemajor

Alexandra K.’s Avatar
Alexandra K. Jan 14 243 views

What should I major in if I want to be a neurosurgeon?

I’m a junior in high school and I plan to go to med school to be a neurosurgeon, but I have no idea what to major in. I thought maybe biochemistry, but I’m not sure. neurosurgeon surgery majors neurosurgery collegemajor...

medicine

Ayden D.’s Avatar
Ayden D. Jul 29, 2020 180 views

Computer Science-specialized or general direction

I am still unsure of my specific degree within computer science. There are a lot of directions to go. How do you decide what direction to choose in this field? Are you shown all possible directions in early years of college? computerscience collegemajor...

july20

Kaylee K.’s Avatar
Kaylee K. Apr 16, 2019 265 views

College Major

What should you major in to become a radiologist?...

collegemajor

Julia F.’s Avatar
Julia F. Jul 24, 2018 367 views

What are the most popular majors in the U.S. this year?

Deciding and picking a major is sometimes hard for students because technology is innovating and many new fields are developing, so I would like to know what majors are trending in 2018 that will be useful in the future college major collegemajor...

majors

Ritu G.’s Avatar
Ritu G. May 29, 2018 447 views

How do medical schools differentiate between accepted and rejected students?

Students on the path for medicine tend to be driven and hardworking overall. Yet only a slim percentage of these individuals are seriously considered when it comes to post graduate medical studies. What's the difference between these students, and how narrow is the gap between them?...

career-choice medicalschool internships jobs collegemajor college medicine career-path career

Chelsea S.’s Avatar
Chelsea S. Mar 20, 2018 572 views

How do I know that the major I am in is the best for me?

I am currently a theatre major, but I have my associates in Criminal Justice. Everyone says that the arts are not the best programs to go into since they do not "contribute anything to you in the long run." How do I know that getting this degree will not burn me in the end? collegemajor...

undergraduate lifechoices theatre

Grace D.’s Avatar
Grace D. Jan 14, 2018 417 views

When deciding on what colleges to go to, what should take precedent- what you want to study or where the university is?

I've heard that college is about a lot more than the education aspect, that it's learning to live on your own and explore yourself as a person. Also, the majority of people end up switching majors anyway while still in college, so I'm wondering what should be weighed more: the university as a...

collegemajor whatdoido universities college