Career Questions tagged Supply Chain Management

Mitchell’s Avatar
Mitchell Apr 03 336 views

What is a better minor for someone majoring in Operations Management between supply chain management and accounting?

Both interest me a great deal, but I am interested in the practicality of either degree for my major or in the job market. Thank you for any insight or advice!

Andrew’s Avatar
Andrew Aug 17, 2022 254 views

How would I reach my goal if I had to stay in state for college?

I really want to go out of state for college as there's not many opportunities in South Dakota. If I were to stay in state for college, so I was wondering how I would reach my goal of a supply chain engineer, or some other supply chain job? Would an operations management minor and a management...

Chandni’s Avatar
Chandni Oct 11, 2017 2251 views

How is Supply Chain as a domain ?

This question is for all the Supply Chain Professionals. How do you find this domain in terms of job prospects ? How did you get certified and gained work experience in this field ? Please share your experiences and any insights you can offer. Thanks. #supply-chain #logistics...