Career Questions tagged Accounting

Ensuring a business is operating efficiently, an accountant does more than crunch numbers. From an internal auditor to a public accountant, there are multiple opportunities for an accountant. For more...

Anaya F.’s Avatar
Anaya F. Sep 17
benjamin A.’s Avatar
benjamin A. Sep 16

MINECRAFT stop

Geovanny A.’s Avatar
Geovanny A. Sep 11

how did you handle failure(if any) at the start of your role. What was the impact of the failure, how did you overcome it mentally, and in the workplace?

I am a current undergraduate senior pursuing an accounting degree and enrolled in an IT workforce development program to enhance my computer skills. #computer...

#accounting

Jaylyn C.’s Avatar
Jaylyn C. Sep 06

What do your days consist of?

I’m a senior student at Brennan I am interested in learning more about being an accountant and starting my own business because I’ve done it since e freshman year #accounting #business...

#accountant

Gianna R.’s Avatar
Gianna R. Jul 27

How do I invest in the stock market?

Hello, I am a first year finance major at a university and I have been researching various types of investments. I am interested in investing some of my money in the DOW, S&P and Amazon. I do not know which brokerage firm is the best, or if ETF's are the best choice or how to even start...

#finance #money #stockmarket #business #accounting #investment-management

Bonnie M.’s Avatar
Bonnie M. Jan 21, 2018
David M.’s Avatar
David M. May 30

What's the best way to study for my college business prerequisites?

Accounting and data analytics seem like very daunting courses. Should I worry? #business #accounting #data #analytics...

#financial-accounting

Adalberto M.’s Avatar
Adalberto M. Apr 05
Adalberto M.’s Avatar
Adalberto M. Apr 05
Victoria G.’s Avatar
Victoria G. Mar 22

How do I get an opportunity to intern in one of the Big Four accounting firms?

I am currently majoring in Accounting and I will be a Junior next semester (Fall 2019). I am really interested in interning in one of the Big Four (KPMG, YE, PWC, and Deloitte). There are locations near me and I have started applying to two of them, but what do these firms look for in a...

#cpa #kpmg #accounting #bigfour #finance #deloitte #college #pwc #business #ernstyoung #accountant

Roxsana M.’s Avatar
Roxsana M. Mar 22
Akira T.’s Avatar
Akira T. Mar 15
lakshmi N.’s Avatar
lakshmi N. Feb 14

i got my credential evaluated by CPA by applying for application of intent now i need advise

I want advise now about the best college to attend to and complete the subjects which i had not done... #college #career...

#accounting

San D.’s Avatar
San D. Jan 07

Affordable online school for accounting degree?

I’m a former college student and now I’m looking to go back to school. I want to complete my bachelors degree on Accounting. But due to my personal situation I can’t attend traditional college. So I’m looking for affordable online school from where I can complete my degree. #accounting...

#cpa #college