Career Questions tagged Accounting

Ensuring a business is operating efficiently, an accountant does more than crunch numbers. From an internal auditor to a public accountant, there are multiple opportunities for an accountant. For more...

Jiwanjot K.’s Avatar
Jiwanjot K. May 05 368 views

For a banking job what kind of course required?

I am a student and enrol in business diploma. #student #business #finance...

#accounting

Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. Apr 29 851 views

Where Do I Start Investing For Beginner ?

I keep hearing about investing some money, so I decided to give it a try. But I need help? How do I start investing? What app is good for investing? WHERE DO I BEGIN? #finance #accounting #investment-management #money #career #covid19 #help...

Lidibet G.’s Avatar
Lidibet G. Apr 27 310 views

what are the biggest responsibilities of an accountant?

Everything that has to do with economy and finances has always caught my attention. I have the basic knowledge about the career but wanted to know what is the main responsibility in the job of an accountant #college #accounting...

#business

Lidibet G.’s Avatar
Lidibet G. Apr 27 233 views

how many branches are there within the accounting career

I am interested in a finance career especially in accounting. But I wanted to know how long the career lasts and how easy it is to get a position in a company. #business #financial-accounting...

#accounting

Lidibet G.’s Avatar
Lidibet G. Apr 27 263 views

How many years of study are for the finance career?

I am interested in a finance career especially in accounting. But I wanted to know how long the career lasts and how easy it is to get a position in a company. #accounting #business...

#finance

Tanveer A.’s Avatar
Tanveer A. Apr 24 148 views

How to earn while studying?

I am a student off accounting and finance. I belong to Tharparkar, a remote area of Pakistan. I am a scholarship holder at Sukkur IBA Univeristy. #finance #accounting...

#scholarship

David D.’s Avatar
David D. Apr 21 235 views

What are the skills and educational requirements to become an accountant?

I'm a sophomore in high school and I wish to become an accountant. I am in honors math classes and I quite enjoy math, I get exited once I finally solve a challenging problem. I had a project in 8th grade that involved taxes and I actually enjoyed it, that's how I got the idea that I want to...

#accounting #business #college #accountant #math

Erick G.’s Avatar
Erick G. Mar 20 458 views

Is it even worth it to look for an internship for this summer?

I was looking for an accounting internship but with #covid-19 is it even worth my time? #accounting...

#internship

Mohammad T.’s Avatar
Mohammad T. Mar 10 135 views
Aun M.’s Avatar
Aun M. Mar 07 233 views

Are there any University Programs which combine both Finance and Computing? How Do they Work?

This is one question that has been lingering in the back of my mind for a very long time. I have developed a pretty solid foundation in finance and accounting, as well as developed a passion for stem and computing through hobbies and extracurriculars. I have found this one program at the...

#accounting #business #college #finance #computer-science #technology #computing

Josh P.’s Avatar
Josh P. Feb 12 289 views

Want to go into advisory / management consulting. Which is a better stepping stone? Audit or Tax?

Hi. I'm an accounting fresh graduate who is currently trying to complete ACCA. I would like to go into advisory or management consulting but lately there are no responses from Big4 and other consulting firms. Therefore, I might have to start my career in either external audit or tax. Which of...

#accounting #tax #business #consulting #career

James B.’s Avatar
James B. Feb 06 184 views

How to be involved in economics?

I like math and i think that i'm pretty good #college #math #economics #accounting #college-major...

Jessica F.’s Avatar
Jessica F. Jan 23 304 views

What is an accountants pay like?

I'm interested in joining the business trade and hopefully becoming an accountant but have no prior experience. #business #finance #accounting...

Bahara N.’s Avatar
Bahara N. Jan 07 295 views

I am Majoring in Accounting and I am struggling with my Accounting courses.

I am in my third year of university and I have to decide before it 's too late. I am planning to switch my major in Accounting into minor and major in international business. I need some advise regarding the employment of my chosen minor and major. Moreover, I need guidance if I am making the...

#accounting

Haley H.’s Avatar
Haley H. Dec 12, 2019 290 views
Haley H.’s Avatar
Haley H. Dec 12, 2019 268 views

How much money does an accountant make?

I'm in business class, and I am in the accounting department in that class. #business #accounting #accountant...

#finance

Cloey C.’s Avatar
Cloey C. Nov 14, 2019 100 views

With a job in zoology do you actually get serious interaction with animals or only lab research?

I am a junior in high-school, but I am also dual enrolled to have my associates a year after graduating high-school. My interests are animals, the ocean, and soccer. I enjoy math mostly because I actually succeed at it. #marinebiology #accounting...

#zoology

Arely S.’s Avatar
Arely S. Oct 07, 2019 726 views

Which major is better? Math, Finance or Accounting?

I love numbers . I don't know if I should pursue a major in Math, Finance or Accounting. #accounting #finance #business #math...

#major

Avonleigh Y.’s Avatar
Avonleigh Y. Sep 30, 2019 239 views

how do I get all A's?

my mom said if i got as for the whole year i could get a cat #college #accounting #college-admissions #career #scholarship #accountant...

#financial-accounting