Career Questions tagged Accounting

Ensuring a business is operating efficiently, an accountant does more than crunch numbers. From an internal auditor to a public accountant, there are multiple opportunities for an accountant. For more...

Kimberly G.’s Avatar
Kimberly G. Dec 25, 2021 90 views

What kind of internships should I seek out as a Business-Economics Major?

Hello, I am currently a business-economics major at the University of California-Los Angeles, and I am looking for internships for the upcoming summer. Also looking to minor in accounting. As of now, I'm a bit unsure of what internships I should be looking for as I want to get internships...

accounting business college-major economics internship

Natalia A.’s Avatar
Natalia A. Dec 10, 2021 149 views

What is the process to become an investment fund manager?

I have communication skills and I enjoy doing math. I personally find math easy and fun. math...

accounting

SAHEED D.’s Avatar
SAHEED D. Nov 06, 2021 183 views

Is math's be necessary , am not good in maths

Am from Nigeria , and I need advice about my future career as a tax accountant . accounting am in 11...

Lee L.’s Avatar
Lee L. Oct 24, 2021 183 views

I would like to know some decent jobs for commerce field?

Now I've finished my SSLC and was eagerly waiting for admissions. First of all my dream was to become a Pharmacist and due to the current pandamic, we didn't have exams and my score was not good and not above 85% So now I think of taking commerce stream and I need to find a quite decent...

any marketing accounting career commerce business jobs finance

Angelina E.’s Avatar
Angelina E. Oct 10, 2021 207 views

Is it wise to choose accounting as a career if you are a conventional thinker?

I am a conventional thinker. Very shy and I love getting all my work done before i can do anything else...

accounting

Noah V.’s Avatar
Noah V. Oct 08, 2021 266 views

Is a career in accounting able to maintain an expensive lifestyle? Does this depend on position?

I'd like to maintain a fairly lavish lifestyle but im not picky with what that might mean. I'd just like to be paid an above average salary. financial-accounting accounting accountant finance...

career

lily L.’s Avatar
lily L. Oct 05, 2021 172 views

What is the funniest thing about working in finance?

I have an interest in the financial field, like financial planning or accounting. finance accounting financial planning...

business

Saksham M.’s Avatar
Saksham M. Sep 10, 2021 218 views

Accounting and Marketing

I'm planning to go for double majors in Accounting and Marketing. What are your thoughts about it and is it even useful? marketing accounting...

business

gab M.’s Avatar
gab M. Aug 06, 2021 167 views

creative introduction for online classes

I'm girl and im 17 years old currently grade 11 student at saint vincent catholic school who live in bayambang , pangasinan. i love binge watching on movies especially kdrama. i also love eating , everybody loves eating and and cooking. i an army. not an army who fight or protect us. im army...

accounting business

se Z.’s Avatar
se Z. Jul 15, 2021 339 views

Confused if i should choose psychology as my career option!!

Hi, i was wondering if choosing psychology would be a great choice after my 12th. I would like to know from professionals and experienced people working in this field. i would also like to know some of the merits and demerits for choosing this subject. thankyou :) psychology career college...

suggestion clinical-psychology accounting advice

bhavleen S.’s Avatar
bhavleen S. Jul 05, 2021 190 views

career option after B.Com

after 12th I started pursuing for CA did my B.Com side by side appearing in CA exams.. but still my IPCC first group is not cleared.. I want to change my path but don't exactly know which career option do I have.. Can anyone please guide me. professional accounting career...

ca

Christine N.’s Avatar
Christine N. Jun 24, 2021 341 views

Why should you study accounting?

I'm struggling to decide which career to pursue?...

accounting

Jieming C.’s Avatar
Jieming C. Mar 15, 2021 383 views

Does the people you deal with hard to deal?

Does the people you deal with in your job hard to deal? audit...

accounting

Abdullah M.’s Avatar
Abdullah M. Feb 08, 2021 482 views

Breaking into MGMNT consulting?

Hi! I hope you’re all well and safe. I just wanted to know what I could do now as a second semester freshman to make it easier for me to break in to management consulting, preferably at a big 4 accounting firm? Thank you!! <333 career finance accounting consulting big4 advisory...

college internship freshmen

Arturo G.’s Avatar
Arturo G. Jan 08, 2021 401 views

Tax Season

Hello, I decided this year that i want to prepare 1040 returns, and i just wondering if anyone would be kind enough to answer some questions i have about preparing. They are are as followed: 1) Do i need to come up with a business name if i am the only who will be preparing taxes? If so does...

help taxseason accounting

grace B.’s Avatar
grace B. Dec 17, 2020 824 views

I'm a marketing major in my 3rd year - but I loved my accounting class! How do I know which to major in?

I am currently a third year student in marketing. I switched to marketing at the beginning of my third year, so the business classes were knew to me. I will be graduating late. I took accounting 1 this fall and I absolutely loved it - which is weird for me to say. I didn't know anything about...

advisor majors advice college accounting marketing career business major jobs

Elizabeth H.’s Avatar
Elizabeth H. Nov 14, 2020 410 views

What are some international business positions available to an accounting major?

I think it would be fun and interesting to work in an international setting as an accountant. I am just wondering what opportunities are out there. International Accounting...

givingiscaring