Career Questions tagged Major

Each college will have a list of different majors to choose from. The college major will determine the requirements needed to graduate with a degree. For more information, please read...

Kamari B.’s Avatar
Kamari B. Kamari B. 21 hours ago 30 views

What should a confused student do?

I'm going to be a junior this upcoming fall but I am no longer passionate in the major I chose coming into my freshman year. What do I do after school? Do I continue along this path? #major...

#college-advice

Zeinab A.’s Avatar
Zeinab A. Zeinab A. yesterday 14 views

Is public health going to be feasible?

I would like to know possible careers for someone in public health, and if that is a feasible major since it is a popular major for this year due to the epidemic. #college-major #healthcare #pharmacist #health #major...

#detroit

Aditi D.’s Avatar
Aditi D. Aditi D. Jul 22 41 views

what do need to major for getting into liberal arts

I am a ninth grade student who has a C+ grades and I am very athletic and was a captain for hockey and net ball during 8 grade...

#major

Oluomachi U.’s Avatar
Oluomachi U. Oluomachi U. Jul 06 85 views

What do you think are the best minors for a BME major?

I know what I want to major in, but I'm wondering if computer science is a good minor. #college-major #major #college-minor #computer-science #engineering...

#biomedical-engineering

Lavonne K.’s Avatar
Lavonne K. Lavonne K. Jun 28 48 views

Which major has more people? fine arts or criminal justice?

#college-advice I am conflicted about the major that I want to do. It's between Fine Arts and Criminal Justice #criminal-justice #art...

#major

Samantha S.’s Avatar
Samantha S. Samantha S. Jun 27 114 views

What classes should I take in college if I am undecided ?

I am 18 years old and I start college in the Fall I do not know what I want to study and I have many interests such as Dance, Psychology, Nursing, Business, Photography. I am the type to change my mind a lot and I am not sure what I want to focus on. #college #business #college-major...

#major

Clare D.’s Avatar
Clare D. Clare D. Jun 25 69 views

Advice for picking an undergrad major?

Hello! I am trying to pick an undergrad major, and I am very indecisive! Currently, I am looking at many majors ranging from policy to marketing. I love FASHION, ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE, ACTIVISM, and PSYCHOLOGY! If anyone knows of any undergrad majors that are vague or versatile enough for me...

#psychology #undecided #fashion-design #fashion #highpaying #college #environmentalscience #college-major #major

Hannah F.’s Avatar
Hannah F. Hannah F. Jun 08 55 views

What is the best/most common major that students go into when they go to college when they want to be a physical therapist?

I was thinking about majoring in kinesiology in college. honestly unsure about what school at the moment. have been looking into umass amherst's kinesiology program. I want to get the best education in undergrad before going into a strict physical therapy track. #physical-therapy #major...

#kinesiology #college-major

Areeba A.’s Avatar
Areeba A. Areeba A. May 24 112 views

How do I pick a college major based on my diverse interests?

I am very interested in bio and computer but I have no interest in chem and physics .I am interested in business studies, economics and accounts and I want a quick degree which takes no more than 3 years.I need advice!! #business #major #college #economics #cs...

#biology

Darren L.’s Avatar
Darren L. Darren L. Apr 21 129 views

What steps does one have to take to become a Chiropractor?

I'm currently in high school and I am interested in the career of a Chiropractor. I'm aware that one must have a Bachelor's Degree before applying for Chiropractor school? What majors and classes do you recommend someone apply for if they are interested in becoming a D.C. ? #future #career...

#school #chiropractor #business #medical #college #doctor #kinesiology #major

Melissa C.’s Avatar
Melissa C. Melissa C. Apr 16 181 views
Melissa C.’s Avatar
Melissa C. Melissa C. Apr 09 143 views
Namita P.’s Avatar
Namita P. Namita P. Apr 01 98 views

What will make me stand out if I want to be accepted as a Psych major?

I'm a junior in high school right now. I'm looking to get accepted as a psych or counseling psych major, hopefully at UT Austin, but what are some things that I can do that would make me stand out and have a higher chance of being accepted? (at University of Austin, University of Houston, or...

#major #utaustin #psychmajor

Sameer A.’s Avatar
Sameer A. Sameer A. Apr 01 131 views

How to know if med-school is right for me?

I'm currently a college freshman Biology major on the pre-med track and I hear quite a lot about med school and the rigorousness of it and it makes me wonder whether it's the right fit for me. How do I figure out if it's for me I don't have passions for any career either. #college #career...

#major

Taliah T.’s Avatar
Taliah T. Taliah T. Mar 30 97 views

What's the best college to go to?

I want to major in Accounting and minor in either Economics or Finance. I'm more of a fast pace worker which is what I noticed about myself. I also want a college that is affordable but is also well developed and can provide the best opportunities for me. I also want to be able to travel aboard...

#major #majors

Jadaya L.’s Avatar
Jadaya L. Jadaya L. Mar 23 143 views

I want to have a major in Finance and I'm not sure what classes I should take.

I'm a high school sophomore that is considering having a major in finance. #majors...

#major

Anouk B.’s Avatar
Anouk B. Anouk B. Mar 09 87 views

What is it like to major in the arts and what are they?

I know there are many different kinds of arts to major in college. I was curious as what some are and what it's like majoring in one that is not commonly known as a primary academic subject....

#major

Maddi P.’s Avatar
Maddi P. Maddi P. Feb 26 193 views

What are the best colleges for forensic pathology, and what should I major in once I get there?

I'm currently a Sophomore and want to go into forensic pathology, but I'm not sure where I should be looking to apply to. I know I need to be looking for colleges with good medical fields, but there's so many different choices that it gets overwhelming. I should probably mention that I'm queer...

#majors #forensicpathology #college #medicalexaminer #major #college-majors

Kristina G.’s Avatar
Kristina G. Kristina G. Feb 25 224 views

What career paths can you take when majoring in psychology?

Hi, i'm a sophomore in high-school and am thinking about majoring in psychology in college! What can I do with a major in psychology? What are the pros and cons to majoring in psychology? #psychology #major...

#choosing-a-major

lily L.’s Avatar
lily L. lily L. Feb 25 114 views

when majoring in business, what are some things that I need to focus on in that major?

business is one of the subjects I want to major, but I don't know what to focus on for that major #major...

#business

lily L.’s Avatar
lily L. lily L. Feb 25 144 views

What are some colleges that is good for anyone who wants to major in psychology?

I am a sophomore in high-school that wants to major in psychology, but I don't know what college to go to for that major. #major...

#psychology

john O.’s Avatar
john O. john O. Feb 24 114 views

What major should I pick in college to get a job in Government or Finance?

I've always been interested in the economy both on a personal and a larger level in terms of Government. I hold myself to high standards and I wanted to know the paths of those who are in the places I wanna be. #economy #major...

#government

Katarina P.’s Avatar
Katarina P. Katarina P. Feb 24 80 views

How was the application and college process?

I´m a junior in high school and I´m still trying to figure out what I want to do in college and what colleges to go to. #high-school #job...

#major