Career Questions tagged Major

Each college will have a list of different majors to choose from. The college major will determine the requirements needed to graduate with a degree. For more information, please read...

Bryson H.’s Avatar
Bryson H. Oct 19 22 views

What are some option I may have for going to college for programming? What options do I have for degrees and different colleges I can go to?

I am a sophomore in high school, who is taking college courses for programming right now from a local college. I have been interested in coding since 8th grade and now I feel like that is what my future will be. college-major major computer-science college programming coding program...

technology microcomputerapplications computer-software tech computers computer

Jeffrey C.’s Avatar
Jeffrey C. Oct 06 66 views

What majors should I start to consider in the computer science field?

Thank you to everyone who answered my previous question! As a senior in high school, college deadlines are soon. I believe there are many different majors in the computer science field. What should I do to choose a major? I am in an AI club at my school, so I do have some strengths in that...

college college-major major computer computer-science

Kelvin L.’s Avatar
Kelvin L. Oct 05 76 views

Is a double major in Computer Science and Economics a valuable double major to pursue?

I am a junior in high school. I'm interested to learn more about what you can do with these two majors and how these two majors can benefit off of each other. college-major major computer-science investment-management finance business economics...

Simon L.’s Avatar
Simon L. Oct 05 43 views

What does a chiropractor do? What's their role?

I'm currently a senior, and I'll soon be picking my colleges. I'm wondering what I should major in and if pursuing this passion of mine worth it or not. college...

major

Jordan L.’s Avatar
Jordan L. Sep 21 92 views
Isabelle H.’s Avatar
Isabelle H. Sep 17 110 views

what are the most important things to consider when choosing a major?

I'm indecisive about my major and I just want some advice that'd help me choose the right one for myself and my future. college...

major

Kamari B.’s Avatar
Kamari B. Jul 30 101 views

What should a confused student do?

I'm going to be a junior this upcoming fall but I am no longer passionate in the major I chose coming into my freshman year. What do I do after school? Do I continue along this path? major...

college-advice

Zeinab A.’s Avatar
Zeinab A. Jul 30 131 views

Is public health going to be feasible?

I would like to know possible careers for someone in public health, and if that is a feasible major since it is a popular major for this year due to the epidemic. college-major healthcare pharmacist health major...

detroit

Aditi D.’s Avatar
Aditi D. Jul 22 131 views

what do need to major for getting into liberal arts

I am a ninth grade student who has a C+ grades and I am very athletic and was a captain for hockey and net ball during 8 grade...

major

Oluomachi U.’s Avatar
Oluomachi U. Jul 06 161 views

What do you think are the best minors for a BME major?

I know what I want to major in, but I'm wondering if computer science is a good minor. college-major major college-minor computer-science engineering...

biomedical-engineering

Lavonne K.’s Avatar
Lavonne K. Jun 28 141 views

Which major has more people? fine arts or criminal justice?

college-advice I am conflicted about the major that I want to do. It's between Fine Arts and Criminal Justice criminal-justice art...

major

Samantha S.’s Avatar
Samantha S. Jun 27 181 views

What classes should I take in college if I am undecided ?

I am 18 years old and I start college in the Fall I do not know what I want to study and I have many interests such as Dance, Psychology, Nursing, Business, Photography. I am the type to change my mind a lot and I am not sure what I want to focus on. college business college-major...

major

Clare D.’s Avatar
Clare D. Jun 25 125 views

Advice for picking an undergrad major?

Hello! I am trying to pick an undergrad major, and I am very indecisive! Currently, I am looking at many majors ranging from policy to marketing. I love FASHION, ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE, ACTIVISM, and PSYCHOLOGY! If anyone knows of any undergrad majors that are vague or versatile enough for me...

undecided college environmentalscience highpaying college-major psychology fashion-design major fashion

Hannah F.’s Avatar
Hannah F. Jun 08 84 views

What is the best/most common major that students go into when they go to college when they want to be a physical therapist?

I was thinking about majoring in kinesiology in college. honestly unsure about what school at the moment. have been looking into umass amherst's kinesiology program. I want to get the best education in undergrad before going into a strict physical therapy track. physical-therapy major...

kinesiology college-major

Areeba A.’s Avatar
Areeba A. May 24 162 views

How do I pick a college major based on my diverse interests?

I am very interested in bio and computer but I have no interest in chem and physics .I am interested in business studies, economics and accounts and I want a quick degree which takes no more than 3 years.I need advice!! business major college economics cs...

biology

Darren L.’s Avatar
Darren L. Apr 21 176 views

What steps does one have to take to become a Chiropractor?

I'm currently in high school and I am interested in the career of a Chiropractor. I'm aware that one must have a Bachelor's Degree before applying for Chiropractor school? What majors and classes do you recommend someone apply for if they are interested in becoming a D.C. ? future career...

medical business chiropractor school college major kinesiology doctor

Melissa C.’s Avatar
Melissa C. Apr 16 214 views
Melissa C.’s Avatar
Melissa C. Apr 09 208 views