Career Questions tagged Major

Each college will have a list of different majors to choose from. The college major will determine the requirements needed to graduate with a degree. For more information, please read...

Andrew M.’s Avatar
Andrew M. 23 hours ago 13 views

What would i major in to become a good entrepreneur?

I dont know what to major in even though one of the options is entrepreneurship. Do I choose that as a major or something else.

isys L.’s Avatar
isys L. Apr 28 62 views

how do you figure out what major you want to be in ?

I want to major in psychology and possibly economics but im not sure which one im more passionate about.

Un Ieng S.’s Avatar
Un Ieng S. Apr 06 110 views

How to choose my major?

I am an upcoming college student and I am considering between economic major or computer science major. I don't know which one is better for me.

Ingrid H.’s Avatar
Ingrid H. Mar 01 188 views

Is switching majors in college okay?

Hello, I hear of a lot of people who switch majors in college. I have also heard that this isn't necessarily a bad thing, but I would also like to hear from someone who has switched majors before, and ask if they thought it was the right thing to do. If so, when is it appropriate to do so and...

Kailun C.’s Avatar
Kailun C. Jan 31 178 views

What are some majors related to math?

I just want to explore any interesting majors that I might like to do or take a look at that are related to math. #college-major #major #math

Kaitlyn T.’s Avatar
Kaitlyn T. Jan 28 143 views

How do I know what major is right for me?

As per my last question, I’ve been pretty confident in majoring in Business and Communications for a while. But now that I’ve been applying to colleges and such, I feel like it’s a really big commitment and what if I end up not liking that major and career path? How do I know which major calls...

Elaine S.’s Avatar
Elaine S. Jan 21 194 views

What are the best and worse parts about studying computer science in college?

I will be attending college, potentially with a computer science major, in the fall of 2022, so I want to understand more about what it is like being a student in this field. #computer-science #college #major

Abby C.’s Avatar
Abby C. Jan 03 302 views

What is a good path for a human resources career?

Hi! I am Abby, and I don't actually know what I'm going to do with my life. It's a little intimidating and scary as a high school senior. I have done some research on what I am interested in, and declared my major at most prospective schools as psychology. I genuinely like it and I feel like it...

Dania N.’s Avatar
Dania N. Dec 02, 2021 297 views

how do i know if biomedical engineering is good for me?

I like biology, technology, learning about the human body, saving lives, and research. I don't like math but I can tolerate it a little bit. hopefully one day i will choose a major that includes all of my interests. #biology #engineering #science #biomedicalengineering #stem #research #career...

Alex H.’s Avatar
Alex H. Nov 30, 2021 189 views

Does your major in college have to relate to your future career?

Is it possible to have a career in another department that is significantly #college #career-choice #major different compared to your major?

Aaron T.’s Avatar
Aaron T. Nov 18, 2021 173 views

What if you cannot commit to one major when you're in college

like if you are already attending a class and you found out its not your thing, is it too late to change? #major #college

Darren L.’s Avatar
Darren L. Nov 08, 2021 187 views

What do Kinesiology majors learn and do?

I'm interested in majoring in Kinesiology. I heard it's a great stepping stone for other careers. I want to learn more about what kinesiology students study and learn. Is it a difficult major and what types of careers can come out of a degree in kinesiology? #college-major #major #college...

Darren L.’s Avatar
Darren L. Nov 08, 2021 177 views

What does a physical therapist do?

Physical therapy is one of the career paths I'm interested in. But I want to learn more about what they do. What are their daily tasks, what types of patients do they see, and how is the workload? Do you find yourself happy with your job? I also want to learn how to become a physical...

Kianna L.’s Avatar
Kianna L. Nov 06, 2021 187 views

What is the best option and advice you’ll give for some one entering the respiratory therapy track ?

I was taking classes at pgcc but they messed up my credits with classes I didn’t need so now I’m looking for a back up option for the same major. #college-major #major #psychology #major