Career Questions tagged Major

Each college will have a list of different majors to choose from. The college major will determine the requirements needed to graduate with a degree. For more information, please read...

Darren L.’s Avatar
Darren L. Apr 21 76 views

What steps does one have to take to become a Chiropractor?

I'm currently in high school and I am interested in the career of a Chiropractor. I'm aware that one must have a Bachelor's Degree before applying for Chiropractor school? What majors and classes do you recommend someone apply for if they are interested in becoming a D.C. ? #future #career...

#chiropractor #doctor #college #business #major #school #kinesiology #medical

Melissa C.’s Avatar
Melissa C. Apr 16 118 views
Melissa C.’s Avatar
Melissa C. Apr 09 84 views
Namita P.’s Avatar
Namita P. Apr 01 61 views

What will make me stand out if I want to be accepted as a Psych major?

I'm a junior in high school right now. I'm looking to get accepted as a psych or counseling psych major, hopefully at UT Austin, but what are some things that I can do that would make me stand out and have a higher chance of being accepted? (at University of Austin, University of Houston, or...

#psychmajor #major #utaustin

Sameer A.’s Avatar
Sameer A. Apr 01 77 views

How to know if med-school is right for me?

I'm currently a college freshman Biology major on the pre-med track and I hear quite a lot about med school and the rigorousness of it and it makes me wonder whether it's the right fit for me. How do I figure out if it's for me I don't have passions for any career either. #college #career...

#major

Taliah T.’s Avatar
Taliah T. Mar 30 74 views

What's the best college to go to?

I want to major in Accounting and minor in either Economics or Finance. I'm more of a fast pace worker which is what I noticed about myself. I also want a college that is affordable but is also well developed and can provide the best opportunities for me. I also want to be able to travel aboard...

#majors #major

Jadaya L.’s Avatar
Jadaya L. Mar 23 86 views

I want to have a major in Finance and I'm not sure what classes I should take.

I'm a high school sophomore that is considering having a major in finance. #majors...

#major

Anouk B.’s Avatar
Anouk B. Mar 09 65 views

What is it like to major in the arts and what are they?

I know there are many different kinds of arts to major in college. I was curious as what some are and what it's like majoring in one that is not commonly known as a primary academic subject....

#major

Maddi P.’s Avatar
Maddi P. Feb 26 117 views

What are the best colleges for forensic pathology, and what should I major in once I get there?

I'm currently a Sophomore and want to go into forensic pathology, but I'm not sure where I should be looking to apply to. I know I need to be looking for colleges with good medical fields, but there's so many different choices that it gets overwhelming. I should probably mention that I'm queer...

#college #major #forensicpathology #majors #college-majors #medicalexaminer

Kristina G.’s Avatar
Kristina G. Feb 25 132 views

What career paths can you take when majoring in psychology?

Hi, i'm a sophomore in high-school and am thinking about majoring in psychology in college! What can I do with a major in psychology? What are the pros and cons to majoring in psychology? #psychology #major...

#choosing-a-major

lily L.’s Avatar
lily L. Feb 25 89 views

when majoring in business, what are some things that I need to focus on in that major?

business is one of the subjects I want to major, but I don't know what to focus on for that major #major...

#business

lily L.’s Avatar
lily L. Feb 25 86 views

What are some colleges that is good for anyone who wants to major in psychology?

I am a sophomore in high-school that wants to major in psychology, but I don't know what college to go to for that major. #major...

#psychology

john O.’s Avatar
john O. Feb 24 79 views

What major should I pick in college to get a job in Government or Finance?

I've always been interested in the economy both on a personal and a larger level in terms of Government. I hold myself to high standards and I wanted to know the paths of those who are in the places I wanna be. #economy #major...

#government

Katarina P.’s Avatar
Katarina P. Feb 24 62 views

How was the application and college process?

I´m a junior in high school and I´m still trying to figure out what I want to do in college and what colleges to go to. #high-school #job...

#major

Briana C.’s Avatar
Briana C. Feb 24 108 views

What major should I pick in college?

I'm currently a Junior in high school trying to plan what I want to do after I graduate. #college #major...

#career

Giovonni R.’s Avatar
Giovonni R. Feb 23 87 views
Antonio B.’s Avatar
Antonio B. Feb 22 86 views

How long do I have to go to school if I want to major in Sports mangement & recreation

I'm a star football player at wendell phillips and I want to, even if I get injured I can still have something to fall back on and it's something to do with my liking. #college...

#major

Raina J.’s Avatar
Raina J. Jan 29 124 views

What majors should I do?

I've been wanting to become a pediatrician, so I was wondering for some majors to major in. #pediatrician...

#major

Alexus R.’s Avatar
Alexus R. Jan 14 127 views

When did you find out Food Science was the right career for you?

My name is Alexus and I am a food science major because I can’t see myself majoring in anything else besides it. What I lack is experience in food science and I feel that I am a visual and hands on learner, so I would love to get as much experience as possible, the only dilemma is that we’re in...

#career #food-science #major

Emely L.’s Avatar
Emely L. Jan 14 134 views

What major would be a good pair to architecture major?

I’m in my second year of college. I am taking architecture major but I am concerned that it would be difficult for me to find a job in the future. Architecture consumes a lot of time, but I could manage to spend 2-3 years more if it will help my resume, and find a better job. Considering...

#jobs #doublemajor #business #college #major #architecture #career

grace B.’s Avatar
grace B. Dec 17, 2020 426 views

I'm a marketing major in my 3rd year - but I loved my accounting class! How do I know which to major in?

I am currently a third year student in marketing. I switched to marketing at the beginning of my third year, so the business classes were knew to me. I will be graduating late. I took accounting 1 this fall and I absolutely loved it - which is weird for me to say. I didn't know anything about...

#advice #college #accounting #majors #marketing #business #advisor #jobs #major #career

Mary J.’s Avatar
Mary J. Dec 16, 2020 300 views

What advice do you have for someone like me? What steps should I take for a better future?

Hi, my name is Mary J, and I am a freshman at Florida State College at Jacksonville. I am in the process of completing my Associate's Degree before attempting a four-year degree. Being the first college student in my family and coming from a different country. I have found it difficult to...

#career #advice #major #school

Lainey W.’s Avatar
Lainey W. Dec 12, 2020 244 views

What colleges have the best marketing programs? US or International

I'm not sure what branch of marketing I will go into but I'm thinking about digital, social media, and/or content marketing. I also love the idea of becoming an entrepreneur, but I'm not sure if that should play a role in my college decisions. #general #social-media #college #university #major...

#tips #majors #highschool #business #minor #entrepreneur #entrepreneurship

faeze A.’s Avatar
faeze A. Dec 12, 2020 164 views

Hi, I wanted to know what branch to study for a Master of Psychology that is good and has a job in Canada

I have a bachelor's degree in psychology and I am 23 years old #jobs #psychology...

#major

Diana D.’s Avatar
Diana D. Dec 04, 2020 198 views

what should i do? i hate my major, i dont want to be a teacher

Im 22 years old girl and im in my third year of Preschool Education (it takes 5 years) , im gonna be a teacher and i hate t i dont know why did i choose that major, i hate to see myself in the mirror, and i hate to think in my future because im gonna become the person i always fear i fear to...

#college #major #lost #school