Career Questions tagged Major

Each college will have a list of different majors to choose from. The college major will determine the requirements needed to graduate with a degree. For more information, please read...

Melody’s Avatar
Melody Sep 27 60 views

What should I consider when applying for colleges?

I'm a senior in high school, and I have no clue what I want to do in the future, where I want to go for college, or what I should major in.

Wendy’s Avatar
Wendy Sep 27 65 views

What other majors will be helpful for a nutritionist in case that school doesn't have a nutrition major?

Many schools only have health as an option, should I take that path?

Jennifer’s Avatar
Jennifer Sep 27 63 views

College majors?

What majors are best for tech?

Rebecca’s Avatar
Rebecca Sep 26 87 views

What inspired you guys to choose marketing as major?

My background was science.Now I want to study bba but really have zero insights regarding this field.Can you guys help me to choose my major and explain why exactly should I study that particular subject? And those who already did major in marketing,what exactly inspired you guys to choose this

Trang’s Avatar
Trang Aug 23 160 views

Is kennel attendant related to Biology Major?

Hi,

I graduated within Biology major and now im looking for job that related to my major. I wonder if Kennel Attendant is related to Biology major if I want to pursue high education in Master's or Veteranian school?

Kamari’s Avatar
Kamari Aug 15 100 views

Should I become a Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner or a Clinical Psychologist?

I'm interested in mental health. At first I was set on being an adolescent psychologist, but then I saw mental health nurses practitioner. To become a mental health nurses practitioner, there's less school required (only masters) and it pays equal (if not more than) a clinical psychologist's...

Harold’s Avatar
Harold Aug 06 184 views

What's the best major for marketing?

What's the best undergrad major for someone who wants to be in a marketing managerial position eventually, whilst simultaneously having a plan B? Marketing, finance, or other? I've heard that marketing is not the major that it used to be, and most people advice me to align with the marketing...

Genevieve’s Avatar
Genevieve Jul 31 268 views

What can you do with an astronomy major?

My younger sister is really interested in astronomy and I'm encouraging her to major in it. However, when she asked me about career options, all that came to mind were NASA and aerospace engineering. I was wondering if there were any other careers out there and if they are in demand. Also,...

Erica’s Avatar
Erica Jul 28 230 views

What paths can a high school student take if they want to pursue a career in the medical field?

Most of my extra-curricular activities are geared towards advocacy, public health, arts and medicine. What are some tips that you can give me as I aspire to be a pediatrician?

Alessia’s Avatar
Alessia Jun 12 247 views

What to English Lit majors do?

What's studied in an English Lit major course? What is it used for? What kind of jobs can it get you?

Anny’s Avatar
Anny Jun 10 165 views

What was your major before law school?

Did your major prepare you for what you studied at law school? Looking back, would you have chosen something else?

Andrew’s Avatar
Andrew May 23 225 views

What would i major in to become a good entrepreneur?

I dont know what to major in even though one of the options is entrepreneurship. Do I choose that as a major or something else.

Ethan’s Avatar
Ethan May 05 269 views

What are some things that I can do to figure out what I want to major in?

I really do not know what I want to do and will take any pointers that you are willing to give me.

isys’s Avatar
isys Apr 28 111 views

how do you figure out what major you want to be in ?

I want to major in psychology and possibly economics but im not sure which one im more passionate about.

Jillian’s Avatar
Jillian Apr 11 183 views

I want to choose a certain major but my parents don't agree with the one I'm choosing. What should I do?

I want to major in animal health science but my parents think business is more useful in life.

Un Ieng’s Avatar
Un Ieng Apr 06 218 views

How to choose my major?

I am an upcoming college student and I am considering between economic major or computer science major. I don't know which one is better for me.

Van’s Avatar
Van Mar 08 201 views

What major should I get for physical therapy

#physical-therapist #physical-therapy #major #choosing-a-major

isys’s Avatar
isys Mar 08 272 views

Is data science an interesting field?

#data-science
#major
#interest

Ingrid’s Avatar
Ingrid Mar 01 268 views

Is switching majors in college okay?

Hello, I hear of a lot of people who switch majors in college. I have also heard that this isn't necessarily a bad thing, but I would also like to hear from someone who has switched majors before, and ask if they thought it was the right thing to do. If so, when is it appropriate to do so and...

Izabel’s Avatar
Izabel Feb 10 226 views

How should I study in college to become a wildlife conservationist who tracks animals and writes articles on them?

#animals #college #career #major #minor #wildlife #conservation

Izabel’s Avatar
Izabel Feb 10 225 views

My dream careers are centered around wildlife rehabilitation and conservation. However, I am not sure what the best majors and minors are for this field (environmental science, biology, wildlife conservation, etc.). Has anyone had this same experience? Can anyone who has these careers give me advice for what to major and minor in?

#biology #career #science #major #environmental #wildlife #conservation #job #minor

Carmen’s Avatar
Carmen Feb 02 293 views

I would like to get a head start into college. During the summer, should I take a few General Education (GE) classes or the ones that are related to my major?

#college-major #college #college-admissions #major

Kailun’s Avatar
Kailun Jan 31 269 views

What are some majors related to math?

I just want to explore any interesting majors that I might like to do or take a look at that are related to math. #college-major #major #math

Kaitlyn’s Avatar
Kaitlyn Jan 28 193 views

How do I know what major is right for me?

As per my last question, I’ve been pretty confident in majoring in Business and Communications for a while. But now that I’ve been applying to colleges and such, I feel like it’s a really big commitment and what if I end up not liking that major and career path? How do I know which major calls...

Elaine’s Avatar
Elaine Jan 21 237 views

What are the best and worse parts about studying computer science in college?

I will be attending college, potentially with a computer science major, in the fall of 2022, so I want to understand more about what it is like being a student in this field. #computer-science #college #major

Kendra’s Avatar
Kendra Jan 03 291 views

I am confused on what career I should major in. How do I figure that out?

#major #career

Abby’s Avatar
Abby Jan 03 371 views

What is a good path for a human resources career?

Hi! I am Abby, and I don't actually know what I'm going to do with my life. It's a little intimidating and scary as a high school senior. I have done some research on what I am interested in, and declared my major at most prospective schools as psychology. I genuinely like it and I feel like it...

Jabari’s Avatar
Jabari Dec 10, 2021 331 views

How can I succeed in college because I'm planning on going

#college #major

Alexis’s Avatar
Alexis Dec 10, 2021 252 views

Is it better to major in an arts related field or minor in it?

#art #major #college #design

Dania’s Avatar
Dania Dec 02, 2021 392 views

how do i know if biomedical engineering is good for me?

I like biology, technology, learning about the human body, saving lives, and research. I don't like math but I can tolerate it a little bit. hopefully one day i will choose a major that includes all of my interests. #biology #engineering #science #biomedicalengineering #stem #research #career...