Career Questions tagged Producer

Bartholomew Davis IV W.’s Avatar
Bartholomew Davis IV W. May 05 101 views

What has been your biggest challenge, and how did you overcome it?

I am doing some research on the career of Producers/Directors.

Bartholomew Davis IV W.’s Avatar
Bartholomew Davis IV W. May 05 78 views

What are you most proud of in your career so far?

Andre N.’s Avatar
Andre N. Feb 23 157 views

What is a good home studio setup?

I am looking for a good home studio setup but don't really know what to get so what do you think is a good starter setup #music #producer

Morgan B.’s Avatar
Morgan B. Jun 11, 2021 177 views

What can I expect in the film industry?

I'm super interested in going to college for film, an getting a job in the film industry. Not as actress, but as a #producer, #director, #screenwriter, etc. I'm aware that this career path is notoriously hard to break into, and I'm not sure if it will be worth pursuing. What sort of challenges...

Grayson F.’s Avatar
Grayson F. Oct 28, 2020 175 views

Is producing a movie fun?

#producer #movie

Grayson F.’s Avatar
Grayson F. Oct 28, 2020 216 views

How long does it normally take to produce a movie?

#producer #movie

Grayson F.’s Avatar
Grayson F. Oct 28, 2020 202 views

How do you sign actors?

#actor #producer

Grayson F.’s Avatar
Grayson F. Oct 28, 2020 187 views

How do you sign on for a movie?

#producer #movie #film

Grayson F.’s Avatar
Grayson F. Oct 28, 2020 229 views

What is day to day for a producer?

#producer #production #career

Ka'Mari R.’s Avatar
Ka'Mari R. Sep 04, 2020 757 views

how can i start a path to a music career

#career #musician #music #music-industry #singer # #singing #producer #

Tyler D.’s Avatar
Tyler D. Mar 08, 2020 474 views

How do I choose between two careers?

I'm a community college student, who will be transferring soon. I have wanted to make movies ever since I was a small child. It's the only thing I have ever been good at. I make short films in my free time with my friends, I go to the movies twice a week. I analyze the box office, and the...

Aaron S.’s Avatar
Aaron S. May 21, 2019 335 views

How do you mix and chop your beats perfectly?

Need help #music #producer

Aaron S.’s Avatar
Aaron S. May 21, 2019 322 views

What Equipment's do i need?

Other than FL Studio. #Producer #music

Aaron S.’s Avatar
Aaron S. May 21, 2019 310 views

What are the steps of having the best beats.

As in what equipments and tools you need to perfectly mix your beats and make it stand out. #Producer

Kyle K.’s Avatar
Kyle K. May 11, 2018 408 views

Taking inspiration from Childish Gambino, how can I have a more open rounded and creative career like him?

Childish Gambino is a one of a kind person and truly feels like getting to a spot to where he is is very difficult to get to. I want to be able to have the same creative freedom as him. I want to be able to make songs and music and direct shows the way he does. What steps can I take to become...

Kim D.’s Avatar
Kim D. Mar 07, 2017 754 views

What's the best and most cost efficient option of Grad school for film / screenwriting students?

I'm months away from graduating with a Bachelor's in Creative Writing and Film & Video Production. My career goal is to become a fiction author and Screenwriter. I'm currently considering several universities to get my Master's in Screenwriting including, Boston University, Loyola...

Lissy S.’s Avatar
Lissy S. May 27, 2016 1018 views

In a career path as competitive as film, how do you stay unintimidated and focused?

I've had a dream to be a filmmaker for as long as I can remember, and make my own films whenever possible. It's no secret that getting into the business is extremely hard, and often times if you do not have the right networking or connections your dreams can quickly seem unreachable. For this...

Allison B.’s Avatar
Allison B. May 23, 2016 700 views

what do employers look for when it comes to hiring a director/producer?

I want to be an NFL director/producer and I feel that I should probably have a background that impresses a employer. #television #director #producer #employer-relations #tv-production #television-producer

Jocelyn C.’s Avatar
Jocelyn C. May 19, 2016 832 views

Any advice for someone who is planning to major in film?

I have recently decided to major in film production but I continuously receive comments about the competitiveness within the film industry especially for women, at times this makes me second guess my major. Is there any advice or information I should know before I take this on? #film...

Monique S.’s Avatar
Monique S. May 09, 2016 806 views

What would I need to do to learn how to edit and create my own beats?

I want to become a musician or producer and just want to know how I get there. There's nothing really else to know about me. #music #music-production #producer #sound-editing

Tamyra L.’s Avatar
Tamyra L. Mar 02, 2016 980 views

What do I have to major in if i plan to have a career as a music producer

HI I am a senior who is a couple months away from starting my first year as a freshman in college. I have a passion for music, and it is something that i really want to pursue. I was wondering about what would i need to take to be able to qualify to become a music producer. #music #producer

Justis S.’s Avatar
Justis S. Mar 01, 2016 720 views

How can a young actor start getting roles without much experience, or a full resume ?

I'm asking this question because I am an actor. I do short films, and featured films. I read a lot of book and try to gain more knowledge. Now I want to know how to get further in the craft and do more things that will lead to my success. #director #film-acting #actors #producer

Christian R.’s Avatar
Christian R. Dec 10, 2015 1922 views

How can i get a job at a radio station?

im really interested in become a artist/producer in the music industry. I love music #music #singing #producer #performing-arts #music-producer

Diana K.’s Avatar
Diana K. Dec 03, 2015 1138 views

How do I become a good music producer?

I've always been really into music and the production side of it. Recently, I've also been interested in not only music production for artists, but also film. I was just looking for any advice to become a good music producer. Also, tips on how to improve my music would be greatly appreciated as...

Omar A.’s Avatar
Omar A. May 26, 2015 1655 views

How do I become a good music producer ?

I am in 11th grade and taking IT at my vocational school. I am interested in working with technology and music. #technology #music #music-production #producer #rap

Emma-ly S.’s Avatar
Emma-ly S. Mar 24, 2015 4318 views

What is a typical day for a Media producer?

I want to go into film or television production and I would like to know of the challenges and satisfactorily within the day in the life of a film or television producer. #film #television #media #producer #media-production

Leigh L.’s Avatar
Leigh L. Mar 24, 2015 859 views

What types of majors should a person take if they would like to work at Cartoon Network, ABC, or MTV?

I'm very interested working in the entertainment industry, especially in terms of animation and producing, and I would like to know which path I should take in terms of majors. #producer #cartoons #television-production

Marbella J.’s Avatar
Marbella J. Mar 17, 2015 916 views

What are some challenges and benefits in the media?

I'm fourteen years old and very interested in Media Studies but I want to know more #media #theater #director #film-acting #producer #screenplay

Tamir H.’s Avatar
Tamir H. Mar 17, 2015 1001 views

How likely is a music major going to get me into the music industry

I am a 17 year old saxophonist and I really want to continue working with music rather in performance or production. I just really it to be music based but I am a bit skeptical on the likelihood of me making this music thing into a career. #music #musician #producer

Brandon B.’s Avatar
Brandon B. Mar 02, 2015 1058 views

What do I need to do to get my name as a singer out there?

I'm a sophomore and I want to become a singer and/or producer in the music industry. What should I do to get my name out there? #music #singer #creative #producer