Career Questions tagged Production

Damonte B.’s Avatar
Damonte B. Dec 02, 2018 99 views

what type of responsibilities does someone in film editing hold?

How hard are these responsiblities? Do any of these responsibilities hold more importance then another? #film #movies #editing #film-editing #performing-arts # #television...

#production

Cedara F.’s Avatar
Cedara F. Oct 24, 2018 117 views
Genevieve B.’s Avatar
Genevieve B. Aug 30, 2018 141 views

How hard is it to get a job in the film industry?

I want to work in the film industry as a screenwriter and on the set of movies and in the future after I've gained more experience I would eventually like to become a director. How hard is it getting jobs in this field? #film #film-acting #film-acting #film-editing #television #movies...

#production #cinematography

Dezire D.’s Avatar
Dezire D. Aug 15, 2018 140 views

What are the best HBCU’s for theater & film?

I’m interested in going to a historically black college & I would like to know which ones are best for my field of interest. #production #film #theater #actors...

#hbcu

Amelia C.’s Avatar
Amelia C. Apr 20, 2018 202 views

What secondary schools have the best or most acclaimed Technical Theatre Design and Production department

I plan on majoring in that field, I want a school that would grow my education instead of using my education as an excuse for free labor. I have a great standing knowledge on the matter, I want to earn expertise in this field. A school that starts with their student already knowing the basics....

#art #majoring-in-theatre #college-selection #college-major #theatre #theater-production #performing-arts #college #theater #production #drama #design #performance #stage-design

Bryan T.’s Avatar
Bryan T. Jan 16, 2018 256 views

Will joining the police force after college affect my job placement?

I'm in a music business program to hopefully work in a recording studio and run FOH audio for bands, and I'm curious if joining the police force right after school would affect my opportunities in these fields. #audio-engineering #production #music #law-enforcement #police...

#audio

Ozyria W.’s Avatar
Ozyria W. Apr 03, 2018 156 views

What are Some Careers in Theatre?

I'm majoring technical theatre and design in college, which is my passion. I'd like to know what my options are, for a career. I do scenic design, but it isn't what I'd want to spend my life doing. I like the idea of having a higher position in the performing theatre. Perhaps, overseeing the...

#stage-lighting #construction-set-building #theatre #technical-design #theatrical-production #production #costumer #set-design #costume-design

Keyri C.’s Avatar
Keyri C. Mar 22, 2017 355 views

How much would you spend in making your studio if you do want to get into music production?

I'm asking this question because i'm in high school and thinking about starting my music production career.Since, i'm in choir it really has influenced me too to get into sore type of music career.I know that it's gonna take hard work and dedication to start ,but i'm willing to do it. #music...

#production

Bridget S.’s Avatar
Bridget S. Feb 24, 2017 574 views

What are some companies that apply the Six Sigma Management Quality technique?

Would like some reference to companies that use this calculation for their processes. #production #operations-management #manufacturing #quality-control #quality-management...

#six-sigma

David  H.’s Avatar
David H. Jul 01, 2016 592 views

How do I get into music production

I am a Sophomore Students in James lick High school. how do i get into music production. i want to be the next dj khaled #music...

#production

Hunter A.’s Avatar
Hunter A. May 17, 2016 491 views

What is the best way to begin searching for internships?

Majoring in film, wondering how I should begin to go about looking for internships? #film #television #media #radio...

#production

Jeremy C.’s Avatar
Jeremy C. May 16, 2016 2378 views

What is the difference between a Production Artist and a true Graphic Designer?

I am a student at Mississippi State University in their Graphic Design program. I am about to take a production course and I need some clarification on the difference of a Production Artist vs a True Graphic Design position #design #artist #graphics #production #multimedia #visual-arts...

#visual-studio #visual-design

Maria B.’s Avatar
Maria B. May 07, 2016 707 views

How can I express myself in a career that's hard to find work in?

I wanted to do something in medicine, but when I realized that the bachelor degree I got didn't matter too much I looked for careers that I could get a job with and not be opposed to doing for a while. I decided to do Accounting or Finance with a Business minor since it isn't a difficult career...

#production #fine-art #design #video-games #online-gaming #film #advertising

Maria B.’s Avatar
Maria B. May 08, 2016 678 views

Can i go to a fine arts college after getting my bachelors in finance?

I'm going to the University of Pittsburgh in the fall for a finance degree because I had it implanted in my brain that i would go and get a bachelors in finance, go to medical school, and be some sort of physicians assistant. Now that i'm getting older and starting to have some self...

#production #film-editing #online-gaming #fine-art #video

Abby  A.’s Avatar
Abby A. Apr 09, 2015 2770 views

What the difference between media production and graphic design?

I'm a 10th grader, and I love to draw and paint. I know I want to work in a type of design medium but I don't know what. I want to work at BET or Empire. I also love music, and create album covers. I was thinking about graphic design but I'm unsure if they are the same thing. I want to work...

#graphic-design #media-production #production #media #graphic-designer

Makayla B.’s Avatar
Makayla B. Feb 18, 2015 769 views

What are some of the scholarships that they offer at Full Sail University?

Hi, I am Makayla and I am thinking about going to Full Sail University and majoring in film production and or directing. I will minor in screenplay. Does any know what scholarships that they offer? #college #scholarships #film #director #producer...

#production