Career Questions tagged Movies

Orion’s Avatar
Orion Nov 03 61 views

How should I get into film as a freshman?

What should I do as a freshman in highschool to practice film and set me up for a career in the industry?

Za'Mare’s Avatar
Za'Mare Oct 18 71 views

How difficult was it to find a job in the Director/Producer industry?

How difficult was it to find a job in the Director/Producer industry after you finished college?

Joseph’s Avatar
Joseph Oct 17 72 views

How much money do actors and film producers make an hour?

Jacob’s Avatar
Jacob May 09 173 views

can 3-d animation be super complex it requires multiple people?

Like i know for Disney films their 3-d now so are there certain models or animations on the 3-d model that would require 2 or more people to work on like sully every hair has to move right?

Sandra’s Avatar
Sandra Apr 08 244 views

Do you enjoy working in film?

I am looking into studying something in film, but I am not sure.

Jacob’s Avatar
Jacob Nov 02, 2021 184 views

what does someone need or do in order to get into prop production in the entertainment industry

Hi im Jacob, I go to Phillip and Sala Burton High school, and I was wondering how can I get into prop making or anything that has to do with film. I know a few things about it and I've made a few props that my class has actually used before for their film projects, but I'm not really sure what...

Hana’s Avatar
Hana Sep 23, 2021 261 views

What is it like being able to create constantly.

#art #acting #technology #directing #movies #animation #news #camera

Cedric’s Avatar
Cedric Mar 01, 2021 409 views

What programs or studies would you need to take for becoming a film director?

I'm 18 years old and from Chicago #film #movies

Tamlin’s Avatar
Tamlin Jan 06, 2021 356 views

Is it possible for a young girl like me start a acting career?how?

I'm a young teenage girl with big dreams.In my hometown aren't really good oppertunities for us .I wanna start a acting career but i don't know how.Im not a experienced actor but im a fast learner.Im also a top student and i wanna continue in the business world too.So basically im aiming high,i...

Daniela’s Avatar
Daniela Jan 02, 2021 260 views

Is it possible to get a job in film industry in America, when I live in Europe?

I live and study filmmaking in Slovakia in Europe and movies here are not really good, I want to move (not just because of that) to America. What I have to go through to get a job in a film industry in US. or Canada? #movies #directorofphotography #film

Anna Rose’s Avatar
Anna Rose Dec 30, 2020 748 views

How to become an actress in kollywood film industry at the age of 13 ?

Well I am 12 years old. I want to act in my first film at least when I am 14....
#film-acting
#film
#movies

Christine’s Avatar
Christine Sep 30, 2020 317 views

How do you get into the film industry?

I want a career in fashion merchandising/buying but I'm very interested in films and also how they use costumes to add depth to the characters and stories. I want to set foot on set and help out as a PA to see if maybe I should switch course and try to be in the Costumes department. #marketing...

Rachel’s Avatar
Rachel Jul 18, 2020 392 views

How do you become an established food stylist?

I don't really have an idea as to what type of training a food stylist needs. Do they need to go through culinary school like any other chef? Is there specific licensing or specialized schooling for food styling?

#food #stylist #hollywood #films #tvproductions #movies #JULY20

Rachel’s Avatar
Rachel Jul 18, 2020 2103 views

What does the typical work day of a food stylist look like?

My friend informed me of this profession a couple of months ago and I've pondered a lot about it because it sounds like a fun and intriguing job.

Damonte’s Avatar
Damonte Dec 02, 2018 470 views

what type of responsibilities does someone in film editing hold?

How hard are these responsiblities?
Do any of these responsibilities hold more importance then another?
#film #movies #editing #film-editing #performing-arts # #television #production

Cherokee’s Avatar
Cherokee Sep 05, 2018 485 views

What is the daily routine of a scare actor?

#acting #actor #performance #theater #actors #film #art # #film-acting #movies

Genevieve’s Avatar
Genevieve Aug 30, 2018 3430 views

How hard is it to get a job in the film industry?

I want to work in the film industry as a screenwriter and on the set of movies and in the future after I've gained more experience I would eventually like to become a director. How hard is it getting jobs in this field? #film #film-acting #film-acting #film-editing #television #movies...

North mesquite’s Avatar
North mesquite May 31, 2018 691 views

Being a female of diverse ethics is it possible for me to become a film director.

The challenges

Criticism

Being able to publish my film

#film #movies

Andrew’s Avatar
Andrew May 24, 2018 481 views

What are the daily tasks of a production assistant on a film set?

#film-production #movies #films

Léane’s Avatar
Léane Mar 19, 2018 438 views

What field to study to make movies?

I'd like to write and direct #movies but I don't think I'm going to go to film school, I think I can study it online and by books, but I do wanna study in college because I am interested in human psychology and culture, so I was wondering what major is best to get to know humans and how they...

Alexis’s Avatar
Alexis Jan 24, 2018 1228 views

What is the typical day- to- day life of a movie critic?

I am curious.

#film #film-critic #movies #film-production #motion-pictures #journalism

Israel’s Avatar
Israel Jan 13, 2018 523 views

What skills do you learn in Film Studies that can help find a career in the television business?

I am 18 years old and I ask this question because I am interested in the movie and television business. My dream is working in FOX, ABC, or NBC. I thought I should take Theater , however I am more on screen shows and movies. #movies #film #communications #media

christian’s Avatar
christian Dec 02, 2017 876 views

How do you become a director?

like make and #film #movies and #video #director #film-production

August’s Avatar
August Oct 12, 2017 824 views

I like writing, filming, critiquing and writing reviews on movies, what job should I pursue?

I love writing stories and making videos. I love watching movies and reviewing them. I want to pursue something that allows me to work with movies but I've never taken an official film course in high school and will be starting college next year. What are some careers I can look at? I don't...

Guillermo’s Avatar
Guillermo Oct 01, 2017 564 views

When did you know you wanted to become a screenwriter?

I have been thinking about becoming a screenwriter for some time. I love the idea of telling stories and educating the general public. #movies #screenwriting

Zach’s Avatar
Zach Sep 27, 2017 649 views

How do I start my own company with out going into debt and struggling financially?

I want to run my own coding/ movie company. I want to write, direct, and code for the rest of my life. Starting a company is scary considering all the competition and fear of banckrupcy. #technology #computer #movies

Alexander’s Avatar
Alexander Sep 02, 2017 447 views

What is recommended for a Cinema Arts major?

I am most likely going to college for Cinema Arts and I wanted to know if there is anything I need besides a resume of videos or scripts. I also wanted to know what jobs a Cinema Arts major might easily get. #movies

Campanella’s Avatar
Campanella Sep 01, 2017 574 views

What is the first step you should take when just finishing a major in theater?

I am a theater major, and i am looking for guidance as far as what to do when i finish my degree. If there is anyone with an acting degree please, inform me. Thank-You.
#Acting #theater #film #movies #performing-arts

Mohanned’s Avatar
Mohanned Jul 08, 2017 729 views

I graduated high-school and I am confused which major should i enter

My high school GPA is high and throughout the year, I planned to go into engineering because of my grades in math and physics. But after I graduated, I found my interest in #moviesproduction, #Digitalanimation, #gameandInteractiveMediadesign, and all the subjects regarding #movies, #Media and...

Kayla’s Avatar
Kayla Jul 07, 2017 1806 views

Best career for someone who loves the film industry but doesn't want to be involved in directly making the movies?

I absolutely love all things movies! I think the industry is very interesting but I also know its hard to get into to. Im not particularly interested in being a director,producer etc. I just want a career that will get me close to the work that goes on behind the scenes helping to put these...