Career Questions tagged Movies

Tamlin S.’s Avatar
Tamlin S. Jan 06 131 views

Is it possible for a young girl like me start a acting career?how?

I'm a young teenage girl with big dreams.In my hometown aren't really good oppertunities for us .I wanna start a acting career but i don't know how.Im not a experienced actor but im a fast learner.Im also a top student and i wanna continue in the business world too.So basically im aiming high,i...

#entrepreneur #career #movies #acting #entertainment

Anna Rose L.’s Avatar
Anna Rose L. Dec 30, 2020 103 views

How to become an actress in kollywood film industry at the age of 13 ?

Well I am 12 years old. I want to act in my first film at least when I am 14.... #film-acting #film...

#movies

Rachel C.’s Avatar
Rachel C. Jul 18, 2020 95 views

How do you become an established food stylist?

I don't really have an idea as to what type of training a food stylist needs. Do they need to go through culinary school like any other chef? Is there specific licensing or specialized schooling for food styling? #food #stylist #hollywood #films #tvproductions #movies...

#july20

Rachel C.’s Avatar
Rachel C. Jul 18, 2020 192 views

What does the typical work day of a food stylist look like?

My friend informed me of this profession a couple of months ago and I've pondered a lot about it because it sounds like a fun and intriguing job. #food #stylist #hollywood #films #tvproductions #movies...

#july20

Damonte B.’s Avatar
Damonte B. Dec 02, 2018 217 views

what type of responsibilities does someone in film editing hold?

How hard are these responsiblities? Do any of these responsibilities hold more importance then another? #film #movies #editing #film-editing #performing-arts # #television...

#production

Genevieve B.’s Avatar
Genevieve B. Aug 30, 2018 2044 views

How hard is it to get a job in the film industry?

I want to work in the film industry as a screenwriter and on the set of movies and in the future after I've gained more experience I would eventually like to become a director. How hard is it getting jobs in this field? #film #film-acting #film-acting #film-editing #television #movies...

#cinematography #production

North mesquite S.’s Avatar
North mesquite S. May 31, 2018 448 views

Being a female of diverse ethics is it possible for me to become a film director.

The challenges Criticism Being able to publish my film #film...

#movies

Israel L.’s Avatar
Israel L. Jan 13, 2018 348 views

What skills do you learn in Film Studies that can help find a career in the television business?

I am 18 years old and I ask this question because I am interested in the movie and television business. My dream is working in FOX, ABC, or NBC. I thought I should take Theater , however I am more on screen shows and movies. #movies #film #communications...

#media

Léane M.’s Avatar
Léane M. Mar 19, 2018 276 views

What field to study to make movies?

I'd like to write and direct #movies but I don't think I'm going to go to film school, I think I can study it online and by books, but I do wanna study in college because I am interested in human psychology and culture, so I was wondering what major is best to get to know humans and how they...

#screenwriting

christian L.’s Avatar
christian L. Dec 02, 2017 579 views
August S.’s Avatar
August S. Oct 12, 2017 595 views

I like writing, filming, critiquing and writing reviews on movies, what job should I pursue?

I love writing stories and making videos. I love watching movies and reviewing them. I want to pursue something that allows me to work with movies but I've never taken an official film course in high school and will be starting college next year. What are some careers I can look at? I don't...

#film-making #writing #film-production #movie-production #film #college #movies #motion-pictures-and-film

Guillermo C.’s Avatar
Guillermo C. Oct 01, 2017 380 views

When did you know you wanted to become a screenwriter?

I have been thinking about becoming a screenwriter for some time. I love the idea of telling stories and educating the general public. #movies...

#screenwriting

Zach H.’s Avatar
Zach H. Sep 27, 2017 450 views

How do I start my own company with out going into debt and struggling financially?

I want to run my own coding/ movie company. I want to write, direct, and code for the rest of my life. Starting a company is scary considering all the competition and fear of banckrupcy. #technology #computer...

#movies

Alexander G.’s Avatar
Alexander G. Sep 02, 2017 309 views

What is recommended for a Cinema Arts major?

I am most likely going to college for Cinema Arts and I wanted to know if there is anything I need besides a resume of videos or scripts. I also wanted to know what jobs a Cinema Arts major might easily get....

#movies

Campanella W.’s Avatar
Campanella W. Sep 01, 2017 421 views

What is the first step you should take when just finishing a major in theater?

I am a theater major, and i am looking for guidance as far as what to do when i finish my degree. If there is anyone with an acting degree please, inform me. Thank-You. #acting #theater #film #movies...

#performing-arts

Gwenevere  S.’s Avatar
Gwenevere S. Aug 11, 2016 5185 views

cinematography or editing?

Trying to decide between cinematography and editing what are the skills needed for both areas and what are the career opportunities in the areas. #film-production #personal-development #career-details #editing #cinematography...

#movies

Kayla N.’s Avatar
Kayla N. Jul 07, 2017 1106 views

Best career for someone who loves the film industry but doesn't want to be involved in directly making the movies?

I absolutely love all things movies! I think the industry is very interesting but I also know its hard to get into to. Im not particularly interested in being a director,producer etc. I just want a career that will get me close to the work that goes on behind the scenes helping to put these...

#film #movies #career-details

Mohanned A.’s Avatar
Mohanned A. Jul 08, 2017 551 views

I graduated high-school and I am confused which major should i enter

My high school GPA is high and throughout the year, I planned to go into engineering because of my grades in math and physics. But after I graduated, I found my interest in #moviesproduction, #digitalanimation, #gameandinteractivemediadesign, and all the subjects regarding #movies, #media and...

#fame

prasanth R.’s Avatar
prasanth R. May 25, 2016 506 views

how can i become cinema director?

i am studying 12th arts & computer science i become a film direction #higher-education #film #movies...

#cinema

Jeffery P.’s Avatar
Jeffery P. Oct 22, 2016 819 views

Graduate School: Is it worthwhile when going into the Film making Industry?

For some industries, graduate school is more important that others. I may consider taking a graduate program over the years once I finish undergraduate school. However, after undergraduate school what's the best route? #film #entertainment #film-production #movies #cinematography...

#film-editing

Michaela C.’s Avatar
Michaela C. Jun 11, 2016 488 views

How can someone get started in comedy and acting?

I want to know what a person needs to do to become a comedian or an actor. #movies #comedy...

#televison

Calvin K.’s Avatar
Calvin K. May 28, 2016 1169 views

How's the job outlook for an actor?

There's always a bunch of up and coming actors in Hollywood and Broadway, but realistically how does a job look for an actor? #acting #film-acting #actors...

#movies

Kamryn M.’s Avatar
Kamryn M. May 13, 2016 681 views

What types of class would you recommend taking to become a film director? Would you suggest traveling abroad for a semester?

I would like to know what classes to take to better my college experience and give me the best opportunities and skills to be a successful film director. #business #art #film #travel #classes...

#movies

Kamryn M.’s Avatar
Kamryn M. May 13, 2016 834 views

How easy is it to break into the film industry as one a female and two an Asian?

I am currently on the track of being a film student, and when I graduate I would like to get a job working for a film industry. However I would like to know hard much of a challenge it will be. #art #film #movies #cinematography #camera...

#business-art

Ziquilla G.’s Avatar
Ziquilla G. May 04, 2016 795 views