Career Questions tagged Animator

Jacob D.’s Avatar
Jacob D. May 06 107 views

what is the hardest task of being an animator?

I'm researching special, effects artist and animator. They create special effects or animations using film, video, computers, or other electronics animation to make a character feel real and alive in a way.

Zion O.’s Avatar
Zion O. Sep 21, 2021 297 views

I wanna be a successful animator,author ,comic artist, and actor so I have what it takes?

My favorite color is red n black.
My favorite food is pizza
N Im tryna be a animator someday #communication #art #animator #animation #design

Sona A.’s Avatar
Sona A. Sep 09, 2021 221 views

Is it a good idea to start small and post animations on YouTube?

I see a lot of animators start off small on YouTube or other social medias, but those situations are quick to follow with some drama of someone stealing their art or people being harshly critiqued over their work. Does social media discourage young artists, or is it a good opportunity to start...

Eryx L.’s Avatar
Eryx L. Aug 31, 2021 244 views

What should I include in my portfolio to become a 2d animator.

I am a senior in high school and want to build a portfolio #animation #animator #design #art #graphic-design #video-games

Nevaeh-Leh L.’s Avatar
Nevaeh-Leh L. Jun 21, 2021 192 views

What are the steps I need to take in order to be a successful film/television animator?

I’ve been drawing since forever and I’ve finally decided that I want to be an animator for TV and Movies. I’ll be a senior in high school soon and I want to start taking action now. #art #college #film #fine-art #animation #filmdirector #animator

Evelynn G.’s Avatar
Evelynn G. Mar 18, 2021 167 views

what are good colleges to go to if someone wanted to be an animator

#animator #art

Evelynn G.’s Avatar
Evelynn G. Mar 18, 2021 159 views

what is the income for an animator

#art #animator

Evelynn G.’s Avatar
Evelynn G. Mar 18, 2021 251 views

what are some downfalls of working as an animator

#art #animator

Evelynn G.’s Avatar
Evelynn G. Mar 18, 2021 226 views

Where is the best place to start, if someone wanted to work as an animator

#art #animator

Evelynn G.’s Avatar
Evelynn G. Mar 18, 2021 195 views

what are some benefits of working as an animator?

#art #animator

Shantaya B.’s Avatar
Shantaya B. Nov 05, 2020 843 views

How can I become an animator and what classes should I take?

I'm a high school student and I wanna become an animator. I like to draw and i wanna become better and I wanna have this affect my future. So, I wanna know what I am capable of and how long it would take me. #animator

Morgan L.’s Avatar
Morgan L. Oct 23, 2020 313 views

I am a 12th grader looking to choose her career path, but I am stuck between two very different routes; agricultural/animal sciences, or art? How should I go about making this big decision?

Throughout high school, I've been interested in both science and art for a potential career path. I've been able to narrow my search to animal/agricultural sciences, or game design/animation. Is there any way to combine these interests into a future path? If not, what would be a smarter...

Eloy D.’s Avatar
Eloy D. Sep 29, 2020 1735 views

How much does an animator make in yearly salary?

Im in animation class in high school. #animation #animator #technology

Sunrise G.’s Avatar
Sunrise G. Aug 04, 2020 333 views

Is 2d animation dieing

I want to be a 2d animator and recently I have been seeing less and less of it (at least in the big name cpmpanies) and I was wondering if I still have a chance to pursue it #career-counseling #art #artist #animation #animator

Sunrise G.’s Avatar
Sunrise G. Aug 04, 2020 294 views

Are demo reels neciasry for all good animation colleagues

I want to confirm this question since I'm pretty sure but I want to double check #college #animation #animator

Sunrise G.’s Avatar
Sunrise G. Aug 04, 2020 275 views

How do I transition from short animations to long ones

So I do alot of animation memes (these if you dont know are short animations often going to a song of some kind sometimes depicting a short story) and I am nervous because for a demo reel I need to have more detalied/perfosional work but I cant really see myself getting out of doing short ones...

Eric P.’s Avatar
Eric P. Jan 14, 2019 497 views

What are the best places to go if I were to have a career in making cartoons?

#Cartoons #Animator #Help #Career

Daniela H.’s Avatar
Daniela H. Nov 14, 2018 445 views

I am in the 11th grade, and I still dont have a clear vision of what I want to do in life, however I've always loved watch animators do their job, so I've become interested. Whats the best thing about being an animator?

As a child I grew wanting to learn how to draw, but never really got the chance, however at the start of my sophomore year this career started to become very interesting to me, so I would love to follow up more of this year, since I have learning how design characters. #animator #art #design...

Aubie K.’s Avatar
Aubie K. Jul 23, 2018 480 views

How much money could i earn from being an animator?

#Illustration #Animation #animator #art #animate #ineedmoney #HELP

Amber C.’s Avatar
Amber C. Apr 06, 2018 609 views

How do you apply to work with an animation company?

My dad and I have talked about it over and over again, but when it comes to actually applying to work with an animation company (which will be in about 4 years give or take), we’re not sure who to talk to.
#artist #animator

Yamil C.’s Avatar
Yamil C. Oct 07, 2015 1034 views

My name is Yamil, I'm a junior at Hudson High School of Learning Technologies. I want the opportunity to work for Sony Computer Entertainment. I am very interested to create a story and be the one to create the animation. What can I do?

I am asking this it's been a dream of mines ever since I was a little kid. And it'll be great if I can work for the best company in the world. #animation #video-game-design #game-design #computer-animation #animators #animator

Furqan M.’s Avatar
Furqan M. Jun 08, 2015 1275 views

How to go about becoming a computer animator?

Hello my name is Furqan I'm 16 and I'm in the 10th grade and I live in the New York area. I would like to know of some good sources to help me become a computer animator to make 3D or 2D IOS video games. Or any jobs that will help me get some help in the field. #video-games #3d-animation #ios...

Yamil C.’s Avatar
Yamil C. Jun 03, 2015 1258 views

Where do I go to get a job as an animator?

My name is Yamil and I go to Hudson High School of Learning Technologies. I'm interested in animating and I want to learn how to do it and where to go #video-game-design #3d-animation #animators #animator

Leigh L.’s Avatar
Leigh L. Mar 24, 2015 1327 views

What major and/or job should I take if I want to get into the anime industry?

I'm both interested in anime, as well as Japanese art, and I would like to know what I should do. #anime #animator

Michael R.’s Avatar
Michael R. Dec 03, 2014 819 views

How do I become an animator?

I am a junior in high school and I am interested in animation. Mainly the genres of 2d, 3d, anime, and western. #3d-animation #anime #character-animation #animator