Career Questions tagged Animator

Evelynn G.’s Avatar
Evelynn G. Mar 18 43 views
Evelynn G.’s Avatar
Evelynn G. Mar 18 44 views
Evelynn G.’s Avatar
Evelynn G. Mar 18 51 views
Shantaya B.’s Avatar
Shantaya B. Nov 05, 2020 145 views

How can I become an animator and what classes should I take?

I'm a high school student and I wanna become an animator. I like to draw and i wanna become better and I wanna have this affect my future. So, I wanna know what I am capable of and how long it would take me....

#animator

Morgan L.’s Avatar
Morgan L. Oct 23, 2020 160 views

I am a 12th grader looking to choose her career path, but I am stuck between two very different routes; agricultural/animal sciences, or art? How should I go about making this big decision?

Throughout high school, I've been interested in both science and art for a potential career path. I've been able to narrow my search to animal/agricultural sciences, or game design/animation. Is there any way to combine these interests into a future path? If not, what would be a smarter...

#science #college-choice #animator #art #agriculture #career-paths

Eloy D.’s Avatar
Eloy D. Sep 29, 2020 663 views
Sunrise G.’s Avatar
Sunrise G. Aug 04, 2020 180 views

Is 2d animation dieing

I want to be a 2d animator and recently I have been seeing less and less of it (at least in the big name cpmpanies) and I was wondering if I still have a chance to pursue it #career-counseling #art #artist #animation...

#animator

Sunrise G.’s Avatar
Sunrise G. Aug 04, 2020 138 views

Are demo reels neciasry for all good animation colleagues

I want to confirm this question since I'm pretty sure but I want to double check #college #animation...

#animator

Sunrise G.’s Avatar
Sunrise G. Aug 04, 2020 111 views

How do I transition from short animations to long ones

So I do alot of animation memes (these if you dont know are short animations often going to a song of some kind sometimes depicting a short story) and I am nervous because for a demo reel I need to have more detalied/perfosional work but I cant really see myself getting out of doing short ones...

#animator #animation #student

Daniela H.’s Avatar
Daniela H. Nov 14, 2018 295 views

I am in the 11th grade, and I still dont have a clear vision of what I want to do in life, however I've always loved watch animators do their job, so I've become interested. Whats the best thing about being an animator?

As a child I grew wanting to learn how to draw, but never really got the chance, however at the start of my sophomore year this career started to become very interesting to me, so I would love to follow up more of this year, since I have learning how design characters. #animator #art #design...

#drawing #cartoon #graphic-design

Amber C.’s Avatar
Amber C. Apr 06, 2018 446 views

How do you apply to work with an animation company?

My dad and I have talked about it over and over again, but when it comes to actually applying to work with an animation company (which will be in about 4 years give or take), we’re not sure who to talk to. #artist...

#animator

Furqan M.’s Avatar
Furqan M. Jun 08, 2015 1082 views

How to go about becoming a computer animator?

Hello my name is Furqan I'm 16 and I'm in the 10th grade and I live in the New York area. I would like to know of some good sources to help me become a computer animator to make 3D or 2D IOS video games. Or any jobs that will help me get some help in the field. #video-games #3d-animation #ios...

#animator #mobile

Yamil C.’s Avatar
Yamil C. Jun 03, 2015 1085 views

Where do I go to get a job as an animator?

My name is Yamil and I go to Hudson High School of Learning Technologies. I'm interested in animating and I want to learn how to do it and where to go #video-game-design #3d-animation #animators...

#animator

Leigh L.’s Avatar
Leigh L. Mar 24, 2015 1175 views

What major and/or job should I take if I want to get into the anime industry?

I'm both interested in anime, as well as Japanese art, and I would like to know what I should do. #anime...

#animator

Michael R.’s Avatar
Michael R. Dec 03, 2014 669 views

How do I become an animator?

I am a junior in high school and I am interested in animation. Mainly the genres of 2d, 3d, anime, and western. #3d-animation #anime #character-animation...

#animator