Career Questions tagged Socialmedia

Bao-Truc T.’s Avatar
Bao-Truc T. Aug 01 111 views

What are your best study habit tips to give for future college students?

I struggle with staying focused and getting my assignments done for school. Not only that, but I also get easily distracted and end up eating and going on my phone for many hours instead of doing my homework. I'd really appreciate it if anyone could give me tips on what YOU do to study and on...

#studyhabits #college #july20 #socialmedia

Hannah C.’s Avatar
Hannah C. Apr 08 239 views
Kathryn T.’s Avatar
Kathryn T. Mar 19, 2018 429 views

What are some tips for a Public Relations major looking to work with social media?

I'm a Public Relations major with a minor in Sociology. It's almost time to graduate and look for a job. I'm passionate about social media and content creation, so I'd really like to look for something that offers those. Any suggestions/recommendations/tips for what I should take a look at?...

#publicrelations #agency #socialmedia #contentcreation #internship #prsa

Lauren K.’s Avatar
Lauren K. Jan 24, 2018 379 views

Agency or Industry? The ultimate PR question!

I am graduating in May of this year and there is a lot of talk about going into an agency profession or starting out in industry. I know I want to do social media management, but I don't know if I should start out in agency or industry. Is agency as scary and difficult as people say it is?...

#publicrelations #pr #agency #jobsearch #socialmedia #industry

Empris D.’s Avatar
Empris D. Jan 24, 2018 367 views

What kind of companies are looking for social media experts?

Which marketing firms / companies should I apply to in order to use my expertise? #socialmedia #social-media-marketing...

#marketing