Career Questions tagged Singer

Naomi E.’s Avatar
Naomi E. Aug 20 69 views

What practices help with building motivation for music artists?

So as a singer songwriter who's also going to college, I feel very unmotivated to do music or expand my music expertise even though that's what I'm in college for. I feel like I'm behind even though I've built a platform for myself. I don't know how to refocus my passion when I'm so busy with...

college singer music-industry music-production music

Latavea T.’s Avatar
Latavea T. Aug 02 114 views

How do I become a Music Therapist

I love music and I want to help people when I am able to. I sing and I want to study psychology when I get to college. music psychology singer...

singing

Naomi E.’s Avatar
Naomi E. Jun 21 90 views

How do I promote my music on a budget?

I just started taking my music journey seriously and would like to know how to promote the songs that I'm about to release. I don't have a music mentor or manager. I am going to college to pursue a Bachelor's Degree in Audio Recording. I think my music is worth risking a couple coins on but I'm...

singer musician music-industry music-production music

Skylah N.’s Avatar
Skylah N. Jun 13 78 views

How do I know which career choice is the best for me? What steps should I take?

I'm a dancer, a little bit of a singer, I like to do rainbow loom, I like to be outdoors, I'm christian dance dance...

singer

David M.’s Avatar
David M. May 20 58 views

how to be a country music singer

singer i love to sing and dance and listen to county...

Kanchan B.’s Avatar
Kanchan B. May 06 214 views

how do I start a career as a singer?

I love to sing and I wish to become an international singer. singing singer career arts...

career-choice

Nidhi K.’s Avatar
Nidhi K. Mar 16 80 views

how to be a singer?

i want to get into music industry what degree do i need for these? singer...

hip-hopforever

sam (.’s Avatar
sam (. Feb 24 105 views

how to be a singer

i am a good singer ,writer,speaker,poet,dancer and actor singer performing songwriter...

talent

felicia M.’s Avatar
felicia M. Feb 23 126 views

what should I expect when majoring in the entertainment business

I am a junior and im interested in the music industry as a recording artists singing music-performance singer musician music so what colleges should i be looking out...

Marie E.’s Avatar
Marie E. Oct 06, 2020 230 views

Is it possible to be a singer?

I love to sing and I have a dream to be a artist singing...

singer

Nadia Y.’s Avatar
Nadia Y. Sep 04, 2020 136 views

Hey my name nadia and im a 9th grader and i was wondering what can i do during college that has something to do with singing

I been singing every seens i was 6 and every seens then i wanted to be a singer i was wondering do they have things that deal with singing in collage....

singer

Sangai B.’s Avatar
Sangai B. May 19, 2020 307 views

How can you become a singer?

My name is Sangai. I like CardiB, Nick,Meg, And You know the rise singer...

singing

Andrameda C.’s Avatar
Andrameda C. Apr 12, 2020 221 views

How can I make it to the Billboard top 100 with a album that has been discussed already via social media?

I am a musician that loves to make Jazz music. I am also a fashionista and an array of artist abilities that I focus in. I love exercising and being in my own place with my man. music music-industry sports singing...

singer

Anyiss S.’s Avatar
Anyiss S. Mar 12, 2020 209 views

How many years of school do you have to take to become a singer?

Hi. I'm Anyiss and I want to become a singer when I'm older. You see, sure I'm only in 7th grade, but I think that I can get information so I can learn at a young age....

singer

Nobody I.’s Avatar
Nobody I. Dec 09, 2019 274 views

What job would be the most fulfilling for me?

I like plants, animals, space exploration, and music. music job space singer animals...

plants

Laeticia S.’s Avatar
Laeticia S. Nov 19, 2019 240 views

What is a MOS do for a living?

I love animals, listening to music, singing, dancing, helping others, socialize with others, talk to family, and reading book. music-industry...

singer

Noah M.’s Avatar
Noah M. Nov 14, 2019 214 views

Can I make a living off of performing?

I'm a Junior in high school and I love to sing, act, and play instruments. I would love to sing professionally and I have a good singing voice. I want to be able to do what I love doing but also be able to make enough money to support myself along with a family. Ever since I was a little kid I...

performace singer singing music-industry music

Bryan G.’s Avatar
Bryan G. Sep 16, 2019 239 views

is it fun to play hard songs

I really like music it is one of my favorite hobbies and it would be really educational to learn hard songs#MusicArtist music-production singer music-industry...

college

Genaro G.’s Avatar
Genaro G. Sep 08, 2019 420 views

What are the steps I would need to take to be directed in the right path to becoming a singer and writer?

I am a very eagar learner who for the most part is very independent in the work I do. I have studied music and grown around it all my life. It is a passion and dream for me to create and sing music for the world. music music-industry musician singer Another passion I have is for writing, I...

publishing writing

nevaeh L.’s Avatar
nevaeh L. Apr 29, 2019 394 views

What skills do you need to become a youtuber?

I want to be a vlogger, D.I.Y.er, ranter, dancer, singer, choreographer, in a group youtuber team, a youtuber that does everything. dance singer art...

youtube