Career Questions tagged Singer

cheyenne B.’s Avatar
cheyenne B. Jan 08 25 views
Nobody I.’s Avatar
Nobody I. Dec 09, 2019 36 views

What job would be the most fulfilling for me?

I like plants, animals, space exploration, and music. #music #job #space #singer #animals...

#plants

Laeticia S.’s Avatar
Laeticia S. Nov 19, 2019 18 views

What is a MOS do for a living?

I love animals, listening to music, singing, dancing, helping others, socialize with others, talk to family, and reading book. #music-industry...

#singer

Noah M.’s Avatar
Noah M. Nov 14, 2019 26 views

Can I make a living off of performing?

I'm a Junior in high school and I love to sing, act, and play instruments. I would love to sing professionally and I have a good singing voice. I want to be able to do what I love doing but also be able to make enough money to support myself along with a family. Ever since I was a little kid I...

#music #performace #singing #music-industry #singer

Bryan G.’s Avatar
Bryan G. Sep 16, 2019 53 views

is it fun to play hard songs

I really like music it is one of my favorite hobbies and it would be really educational to learn hard songs#MusicArtist #music-production #singer #music-industry...

Genaro G.’s Avatar
Genaro G. Sep 08, 2019 77 views

What are the steps I would need to take to be directed in the right path to becoming a singer and writer?

I am a very eagar learner who for the most part is very independent in the work I do. I have studied music and grown around it all my life. It is a passion and dream for me to create and sing music for the world. #music #music-industry #musician #singer Another passion I have is for writing, I...

#writing #publishing

nevaeh L.’s Avatar
nevaeh L. Apr 29, 2019 122 views

What skills do you need to become a youtuber?

I want to be a vlogger, D.I.Y.er, ranter, dancer, singer, choreographer, in a group youtuber team, a youtuber that does everything. #dance #singer #art...

#youtube

logan S.’s Avatar
logan S. Apr 23, 2019 149 views
Paulanthony F.’s Avatar
Paulanthony F. Dec 14, 2018 200 views

Can music be a good career path for me?

I've been interested in music in one way or another as long as I can remember. I love listening to hip-hop, jazz, rnb, etc. as well as I love playing it. My dad is the one who introduced music to me early in life. He would always play the bass and drums. I have my share in a few instruments...

#music #musician #music-industry #music-production #singer

Samuel G.’s Avatar
Samuel G. Oct 19, 2018 152 views

Is Having a Degree in Music Composition extremely important for Game Design?

Unfortunately, my college does not currently have a degree program for Music Composition and Production (to my knowledge) for accompanying a game design major; however, with so many online resources and possibilities for learning music, I would like to know how important it is. Also, if there...

#music #gamedesign #indiecomposer #singer #musician #music-industry #music-production #composer

Gracey W.’s Avatar
Gracey W. Sep 05, 2018 160 views

What kind of High School classes do you need to take for a music teacher??

I am an 8th grader at school in Indiana. I enjoy music so much. Music is my life. I want to be a music teacher when I get older. I have chosen this career based off of my love for music. I have been playing music and singing since I was born basically. #music #musician #music-education...

#singer

abi E.’s Avatar
abi E. Sep 05, 2018 156 views
abi E.’s Avatar
abi E. Sep 04, 2018 130 views
kyla H.’s Avatar
kyla H. Jun 27, 2018 201 views

what are the steps to be a famous singer??

I've always wanted to be a famous singer but i never know how .#singer #music #recording-arts #music-industry #performance #performing-arts #vocal...

#vocalist

Kyle K.’s Avatar
Kyle K. May 11, 2018 184 views

Taking inspiration from Childish Gambino, how can I have a more open rounded and creative career like him?

Childish Gambino is a one of a kind person and truly feels like getting to a spot to where he is is very difficult to get to. I want to be able to have the same creative freedom as him. I want to be able to make songs and music and direct shows the way he does. What steps can I take to become...

#producer #actor #graphicdesign #musicproducer #singer

Bethany C.’s Avatar
Bethany C. May 09, 2018 197 views

Could you go to college for 2 years to be a professional singer?

I have to do a research project for school this way once I graduate high school I have an idea of what I want to do and where I want to go.#singer...

#afterhighschoolplans

Edgar L.’s Avatar
Edgar L. Jan 22, 2018 224 views

Music as a career

I'm in 11th grade and ive relatively had success being a singer by posting covers on the site Youtube. I got up to 60,000+ views in each video without telling my friends about it, because i was doing popular songs so it was easy for people around the world to find me without promoting myself....

#music #singer

Heena B.’s Avatar
Heena B. May 23, 2016 655 views

How do I become a singer?

I have the aim that I have to become a good singer. I completed my SSLC recently. #music #singing #singer #performing-arts...

#artist

Supriya J.’s Avatar
Supriya J. May 20, 2016 541 views

What should i do to go into playback singing field?

I would very much want to become a playback singer.... #professional #singer #performing-arts...

#music

safina F.’s Avatar
safina F. May 12, 2016 374 views

How do I become a singer?

I want to become a singer in my future. #singer #art #performing-arts #career #college...

#music

Nohealani P.’s Avatar
Nohealani P. May 12, 2016 515 views

What career should I pursue?

I love to since, dance, and play music. What are some potential careers I could do? #singer #music #dance #art #performing #performing-arts #career...

safina F.’s Avatar
safina F. May 11, 2016 499 views

How do I become a singer?

In the future I want to become a singer. #singer #art #performing-arts #music #career #college...

#career-counseling

Shekinah W.’s Avatar
Shekinah W. Feb 15, 2017 428 views

Why are some good tips I could use to become a singer?

I'm wondering what're some good tips I could use to help me with my singing . #singer #singing #singers-career...

#performing-arts

azra F.’s Avatar
azra F. May 18, 2016 506 views

How do I become a singer?

My career plan is to became an singer. What should I do after my degree? [P.S. This question was edited by a site admin for grammar and clarity.] #college #music #singer...

#music-production

Shekinah W.’s Avatar
Shekinah W. Feb 16, 2017 442 views

What's life like in a singers point of view ?

I would just like to see how a singers everyday life goes . #singer #singing #sing...

#singers-career