Career Questions tagged Singer

Nidhi K.’s Avatar
Nidhi K. Mar 16 28 views

how to be a singer?

i want to get into music industry what degree do i need for these? #singer...

#hip-hopforever

sam (.’s Avatar
sam (. Feb 24 49 views

how to be a singer

i am a good singer ,writer,speaker,poet,dancer and actor #singer #performing #songwriter...

#talent

felicia M.’s Avatar
felicia M. Feb 23 60 views

what should I expect when majoring in the entertainment business

I am a junior and im interested in the music industry as a recording artists #singing #music-performance #singer #musician #music so what colleges should i be looking out...

Aaniyah B.’s Avatar
Aaniyah B. Nov 09, 2020 59 views
Marie E.’s Avatar
Marie E. Oct 06, 2020 130 views

Is it possible to be a singer?

I love to sing and I have a dream to be a artist #singing...

#singer

Nadia Y.’s Avatar
Nadia Y. Sep 04, 2020 88 views

Hey my name nadia and im a 9th grader and i was wondering what can i do during college that has something to do with singing

I been singing every seens i was 6 and every seens then i wanted to be a singer i was wondering do they have things that deal with singing in collage....

#singer

Sangai B.’s Avatar
Sangai B. May 19, 2020 230 views

How can you become a singer?

My name is Sangai. I like CardiB, Nick,Meg, And You know the rise #singer...

#singing

Andrameda C.’s Avatar
Andrameda C. Apr 12, 2020 148 views

How can I make it to the Billboard top 100 with a album that has been discussed already via social media?

I am a musician that loves to make Jazz music. I am also a fashionista and an array of artist abilities that I focus in. I love exercising and being in my own place with my man. #music #music-industry #sports #singing...

#singer

Anyiss S.’s Avatar
Anyiss S. Mar 12, 2020 143 views

How many years of school do you have to take to become a singer?

Hi. I'm Anyiss and I want to become a singer when I'm older. You see, sure I'm only in 7th grade, but I think that I can get information so I can learn at a young age....

#singer

cheyenne B.’s Avatar
cheyenne B. Jan 08, 2020 149 views
Nobody I.’s Avatar
Nobody I. Dec 09, 2019 205 views

What job would be the most fulfilling for me?

I like plants, animals, space exploration, and music. #music #job #space #singer #animals...

#plants

Laeticia S.’s Avatar
Laeticia S. Nov 19, 2019 187 views

What is a MOS do for a living?

I love animals, listening to music, singing, dancing, helping others, socialize with others, talk to family, and reading book. #music-industry...

#singer

Noah M.’s Avatar
Noah M. Nov 14, 2019 158 views

Can I make a living off of performing?

I'm a Junior in high school and I love to sing, act, and play instruments. I would love to sing professionally and I have a good singing voice. I want to be able to do what I love doing but also be able to make enough money to support myself along with a family. Ever since I was a little kid I...

#singing #music #performace #singer #music-industry

Bryan G.’s Avatar
Bryan G. Sep 16, 2019 181 views

is it fun to play hard songs

I really like music it is one of my favorite hobbies and it would be really educational to learn hard songs#MusicArtist #music-production #singer #music-industry...

Genaro G.’s Avatar
Genaro G. Sep 08, 2019 337 views

What are the steps I would need to take to be directed in the right path to becoming a singer and writer?

I am a very eagar learner who for the most part is very independent in the work I do. I have studied music and grown around it all my life. It is a passion and dream for me to create and sing music for the world. #music #music-industry #musician #singer Another passion I have is for writing, I...

#publishing #writing

nevaeh L.’s Avatar
nevaeh L. Apr 29, 2019 291 views

What skills do you need to become a youtuber?

I want to be a vlogger, D.I.Y.er, ranter, dancer, singer, choreographer, in a group youtuber team, a youtuber that does everything. #dance #singer #art...

#youtube

logan S.’s Avatar
logan S. Apr 23, 2019 295 views
Paulanthony F.’s Avatar
Paulanthony F. Dec 14, 2018 344 views

Can music be a good career path for me?

I've been interested in music in one way or another as long as I can remember. I love listening to hip-hop, jazz, rnb, etc. as well as I love playing it. My dad is the one who introduced music to me early in life. He would always play the bass and drums. I have my share in a few instruments...

#music-production #music #musician #singer #music-industry

Samuel G.’s Avatar
Samuel G. Oct 19, 2018 264 views

Is Having a Degree in Music Composition extremely important for Game Design?

Unfortunately, my college does not currently have a degree program for Music Composition and Production (to my knowledge) for accompanying a game design major; however, with so many online resources and possibilities for learning music, I would like to know how important it is. Also, if there...

#indiecomposer #music-production #music #singer #music-industry #gamedesign #composer #musician

Gracey W.’s Avatar
Gracey W. Sep 05, 2018 254 views

What kind of High School classes do you need to take for a music teacher??

I am an 8th grader at school in Indiana. I enjoy music so much. Music is my life. I want to be a music teacher when I get older. I have chosen this career based off of my love for music. I have been playing music and singing since I was born basically. #music #musician #music-education...

#singer

abi E.’s Avatar
abi E. Sep 05, 2018 246 views
abi E.’s Avatar
abi E. Sep 04, 2018 233 views
kyla H.’s Avatar
kyla H. Jun 27, 2018 302 views
Kyle K.’s Avatar
Kyle K. May 11, 2018 293 views

Taking inspiration from Childish Gambino, how can I have a more open rounded and creative career like him?

Childish Gambino is a one of a kind person and truly feels like getting to a spot to where he is is very difficult to get to. I want to be able to have the same creative freedom as him. I want to be able to make songs and music and direct shows the way he does. What steps can I take to become...

#musicproducer #singer #graphicdesign #producer #actor

Bethany C.’s Avatar
Bethany C. May 09, 2018 279 views

Could you go to college for 2 years to be a professional singer?

I have to do a research project for school this way once I graduate high school I have an idea of what I want to do and where I want to go.#singer...

#afterhighschoolplans