Career Questions tagged Musician

Yanna M.’s Avatar
Yanna M. Apr 03 139 views

How do I become a k-pop singer?

I'M SAD BC I CAN'T SPEAK KOREAN AND I WANNA BE A K-POP SO BAD :( I WONDER HOW MY PARENTS WILL SAY THAT I WILL BE A K-POP BUT I NEED SOME TIPS NOW

Janet H.’s Avatar
Janet H. Nov 18, 2021 143 views
Ashique S.’s Avatar
Ashique S. Nov 17, 2021 127 views
Naomi E.’s Avatar
Naomi E. Jun 21, 2021 180 views

How do I promote my music on a budget?

I just started taking my music journey seriously and would like to know how to promote the songs that I'm about to release. I don't have a music mentor or manager. I am going to college to pursue a Bachelor's Degree in Audio Recording. I think my music is worth risking a couple coins on but I'm...

Rue C.’s Avatar
Rue C. May 16, 2021 252 views

Can l practice now to be a singer if l want to be a musician in the future?

I am a young mom. Love music and wish to pursue a career in music. Although l have hope that one day l will increase my studies since l am drop out due to being a mom at a young age #musician #singing #Music -industry

Chris S.’s Avatar
Chris S. Mar 30, 2021 214 views

Calling All Musicians

Who is your favorite individual singer of all-time and why is it Prince? What qualities of his uniqueness make him so great? #music #musician #artist

Jake C.’s Avatar
Jake C. Feb 26, 2021 250 views

What should someone going into the music industry major in and take for extracuriculars?

Hi, so I plan on going into the music industry but I also want to go to college. Is there a major that would be best? Also are there any other music-related extracurriculars I could participate in? #music #college-major #majors #entertainment #music-indudstry #musician #performance

felicia M.’s Avatar
felicia M. Feb 23, 2021 213 views

what should I expect when majoring in the entertainment business

I am a junior and im interested in the music industry as a recording artists #singing #music-performance #singer #musician #music so what colleges should i be looking out for

felicia M.’s Avatar
felicia M. Feb 23, 2021 201 views

I am a junior in high school and interested in both music industry work as a recording artists and also business and working on different business ventures. #music-industry #singing #musician #music

Rebekah E.’s Avatar
Rebekah E. Feb 17, 2021 219 views

What exactly do collages look at when they let you in?

So, I do plays #acting I play an instrument in band #musician. I started to write down the plays I've been in. I also like art and I take Spanish as a second language.

Courtney C.’s Avatar
Courtney C. Jan 22, 2021 225 views

What career's should I look into?

I enjoy playing guitar, studing music, painting, and traveling. #music #musician #art #travel

jayla ..’s Avatar
jayla .. Oct 15, 2020 253 views

am i cut out for music?

I love music and i have always loved music since I was a little girl. So I joined the band in the 6th grade and enjoyed it until now. Now it's so technical which i'm not used too. For these past few years in concert band i have been naturally flowing with the music without sub-dividing rhythms...

Chase B.’s Avatar
Chase B. Sep 29, 2020 273 views

Best first job for somebody with no volunteering experience?

I am 16 years old, I am a junior in highschool, and I'm trying to find a first job. I love making music. Everything about it is just incredibly alluring to me, I love playing instruments, writing instruments, and learning songs as well as writing them. Are there any jobs I could go into for...

Ka'Mari R.’s Avatar
Ka'Mari R. Sep 04, 2020 728 views
Jerry W.’s Avatar
Jerry W. Apr 24, 2020 779 views
steven P.’s Avatar
steven P. Nov 14, 2019 279 views

what are the classes are needed to become a music teacher?

I'm in 11th grade, and I thought about teaching or something 🤷‍♂️ #teaching #music #musician

anakin S.’s Avatar
anakin S. Oct 25, 2019 760 views

What is a typical day like in the life of a professional rapper?

I can't find a lot on this website about it, and I would like to know more. I work super hard on my raps. I have a lot of unfinished raps. I am trying my hardest!
#music-industry #musician #professional-musician #rap #mc

Carolina A.’s Avatar
Carolina A. Oct 24, 2019 266 views
Genaro G.’s Avatar
Genaro G. Sep 08, 2019 516 views

What are the steps I would need to take to be directed in the right path to becoming a singer and writer?

I am a very eagar learner who for the most part is very independent in the work I do. I have studied music and grown around it all my life. It is a passion and dream for me to create and sing music for the world. #music #music-industry #musician #singer Another passion I have is for writing, I...

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. May 04, 2019 1853 views

Should I Quit Band?

So, there's a lot of problems. My band only has about 20 people. 1 out of our four middle schools are sending up new freshmen to our band. I've also started losing interest in band. Most kids in band are either new/inexperienced, or they just don't practice, and don’t care. Most kids are just...

curtis G.’s Avatar
curtis G. Apr 22, 2019 325 views

how do you find a job that you want

I want to be a music artist what job would help me #artist #musician #music-industry