Career Questions tagged Musician

Ashique S.’s Avatar
Ashique S. Nov 17 36 views

How to follow music without being broke?

I have always wanted to perform music...

musician

Naomi E.’s Avatar
Naomi E. Jun 21 110 views

How do I promote my music on a budget?

I just started taking my music journey seriously and would like to know how to promote the songs that I'm about to release. I don't have a music mentor or manager. I am going to college to pursue a Bachelor's Degree in Audio Recording. I think my music is worth risking a couple coins on but I'm...

singer music-production music-industry musician music

Rue C.’s Avatar
Rue C. May 16 158 views

Can l practice now to be a singer if l want to be a musician in the future?

I am a young mom. Love music and wish to pursue a career in music. Although l have hope that one day l will increase my studies since l am drop out due to being a mom at a young age musician singing Music...

Chris S.’s Avatar
Chris S. Mar 30 150 views

Calling All Musicians

Who is your favorite individual singer of all-time and why is it Prince? What qualities of his uniqueness make him so great? music musician...

artist

Jake C.’s Avatar
Jake C. Feb 26 180 views

What should someone going into the music industry major in and take for extracuriculars?

Hi, so I plan on going into the music industry but I also want to go to college. Is there a major that would be best? Also are there any other music-related extracurriculars I could participate in? music college-major majors entertainment music-indudstry musician...

performance

felicia M.’s Avatar
felicia M. Feb 23 145 views

what should I expect when majoring in the entertainment business

I am a junior and im interested in the music industry as a recording artists singing music-performance singer musician music so what colleges should i be looking out...

felicia M.’s Avatar
felicia M. Feb 23 142 views

I am a junior in high school and interested in both music industry work as a recording artists and also business and working on different business ventures. music-industry singing musician...

music

Rebekah E.’s Avatar
Rebekah E. Feb 17 166 views

What exactly do collages look at when they let you in?

So, I do plays acting I play an instrument in band musician. I started to write down the plays I've been in. I also like art and I take Spanish as a second...

Courtney C.’s Avatar
Courtney C. Jan 22 175 views

What career's should I look into?

I enjoy playing guitar, studing music, painting, and traveling. music musician art...

travel

jayla ..’s Avatar
jayla .. Oct 15, 2020 188 views

am i cut out for music?

I love music and i have always loved music since I was a little girl. So I joined the band in the 6th grade and enjoyed it until now. Now it's so technical which i'm not used too. For these past few years in concert band i have been naturally flowing with the music without sub-dividing rhythms...

music-performance music-industry musician music vocalist

Chase B.’s Avatar
Chase B. Sep 29, 2020 209 views

Best first job for somebody with no volunteering experience?

I am 16 years old, I am a junior in highschool, and I'm trying to find a first job. I love making music. Everything about it is just incredibly alluring to me, I love playing instruments, writing instruments, and learning songs as well as writing them. Are there any jobs I could go into for...

music first-job musician jobs

steven P.’s Avatar
steven P. Nov 14, 2019 230 views

what are the classes are needed to become a music teacher?

I'm in 11th grade, and I thought about teaching or something 🤷‍♂️ teaching music...

musician

anakin S.’s Avatar
anakin S. Oct 25, 2019 514 views

What is a typical day like in the life of a professional rapper?

I can't find a lot on this website about it, and I would like to know more. I work super hard on my raps. I have a lot of unfinished raps. I am trying my hardest! music-industry musician professional-musician rap...

mc

Genaro G.’s Avatar
Genaro G. Sep 08, 2019 441 views

What are the steps I would need to take to be directed in the right path to becoming a singer and writer?

I am a very eagar learner who for the most part is very independent in the work I do. I have studied music and grown around it all my life. It is a passion and dream for me to create and sing music for the world. music music-industry musician singer Another passion I have is for writing, I...

writing publishing

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. May 04, 2019 1670 views

Should I Quit Band?

So, there's a lot of problems. My band only has about 20 people. 1 out of our four middle schools are sending up new freshmen to our band. I've also started losing interest in band. Most kids in band are either new/inexperienced, or they just don't practice, and don’t care. Most kids are just...

scholarship college music teacher school music-education music-production musician art teaching education

curtis G.’s Avatar
curtis G. Apr 22, 2019 233 views

how do you find a job that you want

I want to be a music artist what job would help me artist musician...

music-industry

Brenna M.’s Avatar
Brenna M. Mar 10, 2019 288 views

Are there any opportunities you wish you took but never did?

I am having a dilemma about whether or not to pursue music. I LOVE making music but I also am.. nervous.. about pursuing solely music. I have a great opportunity to do so, and I don't want to regret not taking it. music musician music-industry regrets...

opportunities