Career Questions tagged Musician

Chris S.’s Avatar
Chris S. Mar 30 53 views

Calling All Musicians

Who is your favorite individual singer of all-time and why is it Prince? What qualities of his uniqueness make him so great? #music #musician...

#artist

Jake C.’s Avatar
Jake C. Feb 26 88 views

What should someone going into the music industry major in and take for extracuriculars?

Hi, so I plan on going into the music industry but I also want to go to college. Is there a major that would be best? Also are there any other music-related extracurriculars I could participate in? #music #college-major #majors #entertainment #music-indudstry #musician...

#performance

felicia M.’s Avatar
felicia M. Feb 23 75 views

what should I expect when majoring in the entertainment business

I am a junior and im interested in the music industry as a recording artists #singing #music-performance #singer #musician #music so what colleges should i be looking out...

felicia M.’s Avatar
felicia M. Feb 23 78 views

I am a junior in high school and interested in both music industry work as a recording artists and also business and working on different business ventures. #music-industry #singing #musician...

#music

Rebekah E.’s Avatar
Rebekah E. Feb 17 96 views

What exactly do collages look at when they let you in?

So, I do plays #acting I play an instrument in band #musician. I started to write down the plays I've been in. I also like art and I take Spanish as a second...

Courtney C.’s Avatar
Courtney C. Jan 22 105 views

What career's should I look into?

I enjoy playing guitar, studing music, painting, and traveling. #music #musician #art...

#travel

Nathan P.’s Avatar
Nathan P. Oct 23, 2020 69 views
jayla ..’s Avatar
jayla .. Oct 15, 2020 111 views

am i cut out for music?

I love music and i have always loved music since I was a little girl. So I joined the band in the 6th grade and enjoyed it until now. Now it's so technical which i'm not used too. For these past few years in concert band i have been naturally flowing with the music without sub-dividing rhythms...

#music-industry #musician #music-performance #vocalist #music

Chloe W.’s Avatar
Chloe W. Sep 29, 2020 103 views
Chase B.’s Avatar
Chase B. Sep 29, 2020 147 views

Best first job for somebody with no volunteering experience?

I am 16 years old, I am a junior in highschool, and I'm trying to find a first job. I love making music. Everything about it is just incredibly alluring to me, I love playing instruments, writing instruments, and learning songs as well as writing them. Are there any jobs I could go into for...

#jobs #musician #first-job #music

Evan W.’s Avatar
Evan W. Dec 10, 2019 229 views
steven P.’s Avatar
steven P. Nov 14, 2019 167 views

what are the classes are needed to become a music teacher?

I'm in 11th grade, and I thought about teaching or something 🤷‍♂️ #teaching #music...

#musician

anakin S.’s Avatar
anakin S. Oct 25, 2019 223 views

What is a typical day like in the life of a professional rapper?

I can't find a lot on this website about it, and I would like to know more. I work super hard on my raps. I have a lot of unfinished raps. I am trying my hardest! #music-industry #musician #professional-musician #rap...

#mc

Genaro G.’s Avatar
Genaro G. Sep 08, 2019 351 views

What are the steps I would need to take to be directed in the right path to becoming a singer and writer?

I am a very eagar learner who for the most part is very independent in the work I do. I have studied music and grown around it all my life. It is a passion and dream for me to create and sing music for the world. #music #music-industry #musician #singer Another passion I have is for writing, I...

#writing #publishing

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. May 04, 2019 1348 views

Should I Quit Band?

So, there's a lot of problems. My band only has about 20 people. 1 out of our four middle schools are sending up new freshmen to our band. I've also started losing interest in band. Most kids in band are either new/inexperienced, or they just don't practice, and don’t care. Most kids are just...

#teacher #musician #teaching #music-education #education #music #school #scholarship #college #music-production #art

curtis G.’s Avatar
curtis G. Apr 22, 2019 182 views

how do you find a job that you want

I want to be a music artist what job would help me #artist #musician...

#music-industry

Brenna M.’s Avatar
Brenna M. Mar 10, 2019 229 views

Are there any opportunities you wish you took but never did?

I am having a dilemma about whether or not to pursue music. I LOVE making music but I also am.. nervous.. about pursuing solely music. I have a great opportunity to do so, and I don't want to regret not taking it. #music #musician #music-industry #regrets...

#opportunities

Paulanthony F.’s Avatar
Paulanthony F. Dec 14, 2018 352 views

Can music be a good career path for me?

I've been interested in music in one way or another as long as I can remember. I love listening to hip-hop, jazz, rnb, etc. as well as I love playing it. My dad is the one who introduced music to me early in life. He would always play the bass and drums. I have my share in a few instruments...

#music-industry #musician #singer #music-production #music

Samuel G.’s Avatar
Samuel G. Oct 19, 2018 268 views

Is Having a Degree in Music Composition extremely important for Game Design?

Unfortunately, my college does not currently have a degree program for Music Composition and Production (to my knowledge) for accompanying a game design major; however, with so many online resources and possibilities for learning music, I would like to know how important it is. Also, if there...

#indiecomposer #musician #gamedesign #singer #music #composer #music-industry #music-production

Gracey W.’s Avatar
Gracey W. Sep 05, 2018 261 views

What kind of High School classes do you need to take for a music teacher??

I am an 8th grader at school in Indiana. I enjoy music so much. Music is my life. I want to be a music teacher when I get older. I have chosen this career based off of my love for music. I have been playing music and singing since I was born basically. #music #musician #music-education...

#singer