Career Questions tagged Teacher Training

江斌 雷.’s Avatar
江斌 雷. Mar 12, 2017 656 views

How can I find a job abroad?

He! I am Norton. I am pursuing my masters degree at Nanjing Normal university right now. My major is traditional Chinese painting , and I am going to finish my masters degree in June 2018. I want to find a job abroad and experience the world, but I don't know how?!?! I can speak...

international fine-art art teaching teacher-training art-teacher working-abroad

Ashley H.’s Avatar
Ashley H. Jan 16, 2018 597 views

What are some ways you can build confidence in public speaking, specifically for teaching?

I have around 7 years experience (or so) in tutoring, and I am pretty comfortable educating individuals and very small groups. However, I am considering pursuing an educators license and becoming a science teacher. I am not very confident in speaking in front of a group of more than 5 people at...

professor environmental-science public-speaking teacher-training teacher

Alexa O.’s Avatar
Alexa O. Oct 22, 2016 592 views

Do you think in today's society it is hard for teachers to aid students in forming their individuality, due to the strict curriculum and standards that are placed on them?

I am asking this because I want to be a teacher, and i have asked teachers this very question. I have noticed this, not just in my school, but in many across the country, that teachers aren't given free range to teach what their education has provided them with. Instead, teachers are given...

student-development facilitators principal japan teacher teaching teacher-training education

Morgan P.’s Avatar
Morgan P. Oct 10, 2017 516 views

What are the steps I need to take in order to become a certified teacher in Michigan?

I am an MSU Graduate Student who just graduated with a BA in Elementary Education. I am currently completed a year-long teaching internship at a local elementary school. At the end of the internship year, I will be a certified teacher. I want to know what additional steps are needed in order to...

teach teachercertification being-an-elementary-teacher becoming-a-teacher teaching teacher-training

Geovanni S.’s Avatar
Geovanni S. Mar 03, 2016 1238 views

How does the college experience help you figure out your career choice?

I am very indecisive on what I want to pursue in college as a major and just went undecided, and I don't have a specific career interest. So I am very confused on what I want to do in and out of college. engineering teacher-training...

physical-fitness

sana B.’s Avatar
sana B. May 17, 2016 732 views
Haley K.’s Avatar
Haley K. Feb 15, 2017 613 views

What is the best grade to teach?

I need to know if it's better to teach little children or older children....

teacher-training

Haley K.’s Avatar
Haley K. Feb 15, 2017 551 views

What are some requirements to become a teacher?

I need to know what courses to take....

teacher-training

Haley K.’s Avatar
Haley K. Feb 15, 2017 539 views

What's the lowest level of education you. An have to become a teacher ?

I really want to become a teacher after high school....

teacher-training

samson O.’s Avatar
samson O. Feb 11, 2017 779 views

do i really need this?

i am taking a course and it is a core course, but the professor is boring and the course really look difficult because of its ambiguity and complex mathematical. personally, for my chosen career, i don't see how this course is going to help me, but i need to pass the course to graduate. how can...

professional-training instructors teacher-training mathematician career-counseling

samson O.’s Avatar
samson O. Feb 04, 2017 765 views

how should i prepare for a midterm

i have been having some issues with my midterm preparation. how should i go about it in general? teaching studies academic-advising...

teacher-training

Abby Lupi’s Avatar
Abby L. Jul 24, 2016 632 views
Keerthana M.’s Avatar
Keerthana M. Jul 04, 2016 433 views
Sowmiya A.’s Avatar
Sowmiya A. Jun 24, 2016 579 views
Mya O.’s Avatar
Mya O. May 23, 2016 603 views

For being a teacher, what experiences or classes would you highly recommend before you get a job?

I have wanted to be an elementary teacher my whole life (almost), so when it comes to getting a job I want to make sure I have really good experiences to make me an even better teacher. Are there experiences or classes that you wished you would have taken that would have helped you understand...

teaching teacher-training teacher

Megan M.’s Avatar
Megan M. May 18, 2016 780 views
Komal K.’s Avatar
Komal K. Apr 28, 2016 695 views

became a teacher

iamin10thclassilove aworkdoingarecomputert...

teacher-training