Career Questions tagged College Professor

Stephanie’s Avatar
Stephanie Aug 29, 2018 544 views

When becoming a college professor, is it more beneficial to start at a 4-year or transfer from a 2-year?

I want to know if it would be better for me to go to a 4-year college right off the bat when wanting to become a professor so I can familiarize myself when professors there who can help me. Or transfer from a community/2-year college to a 4-year. (based around finances) #college-professor...

Sharlene’s Avatar
Sharlene May 07, 2017 1098 views

If I am interested in having a career related to space and ideally NASA, what would be the best approach be as a undergraduate rising junior?

I am already pursuing a degree in the health sciences, and I am interested in pursuing another degree, particularly one related to space. I would like some advice on the best way to pursue this interest. #astronomy #space #academic-advisor #college-professor

Paul’s Avatar
Paul Dec 10, 2016 592 views

How difficult are the courses in Ivy League schools?

I'm currently enrolled at a community college, and i'm thinking about trying to transfer to one. I'm curious to know how difficult they are so I can prepare myself if I do get accepted to any. #graduate-school #college-professor #life-experience

jesse’s Avatar
jesse Oct 31, 2016 592 views

What is the best college to attend for Kinesiology

I am interested in working with sports teams in physical therapy or as a doctor and I am wondering what is the best college to attend to have opportunities to intern in this field during my undergraduate education. #sports-medicine #college-professor

Lucy’s Avatar
Lucy Oct 28, 2016 684 views

What classes should I take in high school to prepare for a math degree in college?

I would like to go to college for either a actuarial science degree or a degree in education with a minor in mathematics. My high school offers numerous AP and CAPP math classes, and I would like to know which ones I should take to be prepared. #career-counseling #college-student #college-professor

avonte'’s Avatar
avonte' Oct 28, 2016 1026 views

What is a typical day as a business marketing major in college?

I am asking this question, because I am planning on being a business marketing major in college. #college-major #student #business-management #college-professor

Emily’s Avatar
Emily Oct 27, 2016 861 views

Is being a college professor a profitable career?

I'm hoping to become a college professor in Biology as it really highlights my love of both teaching and research in this field. However, I am worried that it may not be as lucrative as I have been led to believe. What is the rough yearly salary of a college professor? #salary...