Career Questions tagged Educator

The backbone of any school, an educator will find the need of the student and educate them. From art teacher to martial arts, there are many paths for a teacher....

Nate R.’s Avatar
Nate R. Mar 18, 2021 192 views

What is the salary that you have?

I would like to be a trainer and would not mind being an educator for kids because I would not like to work with adults. #helping-others #trainer #physical-trainer #hospital #educator #rn

Makiya B.’s Avatar
Makiya B. Mar 01, 2021 281 views

How do you know if you like your profession?

I am very versatile. I Can switch us and so almost anything if I put my mind to it. It’s not hard for me a catch on and learn something new. #any #professional #educator #friends

Lily L.’s Avatar
Lily L. Jan 30, 2021 218 views

After completion of 12th where should I join to continue study of Robotic engineering

#educator I'm in 10th class I want to know more about qualification of robotic engineering and stream where I can study it.

Emily S.’s Avatar
Emily S. May 14, 2020 447 views

What are the different steps you need to take to become an educator?

I am an eighth grader who is wondering about the steps to persue my dream of becoming a teacher. I would like to teach highschool students. I want to know what the best schools are for teaching and all about the process of becoming a teacher. #education #teacher #educator #teaching #highschool

Garrett F.’s Avatar
Garrett F. Mar 29, 2020 714 views
kyle C.’s Avatar
kyle C. Sep 25, 2019 501 views
Gustavo A.’s Avatar
Gustavo A. Sep 06, 2019 333 views

How long does it take to become a teacher with a good salary?

My name is Gustavo and I’m a senior at Brennan Highschool, I want to work as a teacher and teach young children or young adults. #teacher #education #educator

Gustavo A.’s Avatar
Gustavo A. Sep 06, 2019 424 views

How do people enter the profession of an educator?

Gustavo A.’s Avatar
Gustavo A. Sep 06, 2019 239 views

As an educator, does your social life switch in anyway?

Gustavo A.’s Avatar
Gustavo A. Sep 06, 2019 369 views

What is the most enjoyable part of becoming a teacher?

Gustavo A.’s Avatar
Gustavo A. Sep 06, 2019 213 views

As an educator what skills are required on a daily basis?