Career Questions tagged Educator

The backbone of any school, an educator will find the need of the student and educate them. From art teacher to martial arts, there are many paths for a teacher....

Gustavo A.’s Avatar
Gustavo A. Sep 06

How long does it take to become a teacher with a good salary?

My name is Gustavo and I’m a senior at Brennan Highschool, I want to work as a teacher and teach young children or young adults. #teacher #education...

#educator

Gustavo A.’s Avatar
Gustavo A. Sep 06

How do people enter the profession of an educator?

#educator

Gustavo A.’s Avatar
Gustavo A. Sep 06

As an educator, does your social life switch in anyway?

#educator

Gustavo A.’s Avatar
Gustavo A. Sep 06

What is the most enjoyable part of becoming a teacher?

#educator

Gustavo A.’s Avatar
Gustavo A. Sep 06

As an educator what skills are required on a daily basis?

#educator

Gustavo A.’s Avatar
Gustavo A. Sep 06

As an educator/teacher do you get to choose who you teach?

#educator

Gustavo A.’s Avatar
Gustavo A. Sep 06

What does it take to become a teacher/educator?

#educator

anjaenai S.’s Avatar
anjaenai S. May 31

What education do i need?

What college degree is needed if I wanted to go into #education #teach #teaching #college #educator *Admin note: tags were updated in this question to be more specific to Student's question and the...

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Apr 16

Debate vs AP Literature and Composition

In my school instead of a Language Arts Class, you can take Debate. Would it be better to be on Debate and the Debate team, or should I stick with a hard class like APLAC? I also have the option of taking college English or Business Communications. What's the option for college applications?...

#any #schedule #higher-education #author #writing #english #military #educator #ap #student #school #high-school #debate #air-force #teacher #college #writer #acting #classes

Serenity W.’s Avatar
Serenity W. Nov 05, 2018

Good Schools For Early Childhood Development

I want to be a teacher, and go abroad to do it, but first I need to attend college and I was wondering if anyone knew a great college for it. Thanks. #student #teacher #teaching #college #educator...

#education

Morgan H.’s Avatar
Morgan H. Oct 25, 2018
Jada N.’s Avatar
Jada N. Jun 27, 2018

I want to be a 5th grade teacher what classes should I take

I want to be a 5th grade teacher what college, and classes should I take? #student #teacher #education #educator...

#classes

Dakotah Z.’s Avatar
Dakotah Z. Jun 27, 2018

How do I know the steps to become a Special Needs teacher?

I want to become a Special Needs teacher when I get older. I want to know the steps of becoming a Special Needs teacher. Can you help me? //#special-education #education #special-needs #disability #educator...

#teacher

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018

What degree do you need to become a teacher?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #college...

#educator #education #teacher

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 18, 2018

Is teaching a good career?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #education...

#teaching #educator #teacher

Mireia R.’s Avatar
Mireia R. Dec 13, 2017
archana M.’s Avatar
archana M. May 03, 2016

With a major in commerce, is it possible to become an IAS officer?

Currently i am pursuing 1st PUC Commerce and my ambition is to become an IAS officer. #educator #ias #career #military...

#government

Mireia R.’s Avatar
Mireia R. Dec 12, 2017

What are some innovative ways to keep a class engaged?

I volunteer at church school as a teacher aid and we've integrated material into games, activities, discussions, and crafts. Would really appreciate some other creative ideas to keep learning fun and interesting. #education #educator #teacher #teaching #being-an-elementary-teacher...

#learning

Eshwari  R.’s Avatar
Eshwari R. May 09, 2016

What courses should I take to join the army in India?

I am choosing between arts, commerce and science but am not sure what would help me join the army. #educator #general #army #college #career...

#government

monika V.’s Avatar
monika V. May 05, 2016

What courses should I take to become a civil engineer?

I have completed 10th std. What courses should I take to become a civil engineer? #engineering #educator #civil-engineering #career...

#career-counseling

Deepa B.’s Avatar
Deepa B. May 03, 2016

How do I become a doctor?

I'd love to become a doctor and study science but don't know what the career path looks like. To achieve my ambition what are the skills required? While studying can I do to prepare beforehand? What books should I read in-order to achieve my ambition and which colleges should I apply to...

#educator #college #doctor #career-counseling #career #hospital-and-health-care