Career Questions tagged Educator

The backbone of any school, an educator will find the need of the student and educate them. From art teacher to martial arts, there are many paths for a teacher....

Nate R.’s Avatar
Nate R. Mar 18 63 views

What is the salary that you have?

I would like to be a trainer and would not mind being an educator for kids because I would not like to work with adults. #helping-others #trainer #physical-trainer #hospital #educator...

#rn

Makiya B.’s Avatar
Makiya B. Mar 01 71 views

How do you know if you like your profession?

I am very versatile. I Can switch us and so almost anything if I put my mind to it. It’s not hard for me a catch on and learn something new. #any #professional #educator...

#friends

Lily L.’s Avatar
Lily L. Jan 30 69 views

After completion of 12th where should I join to continue study of Robotic engineering

#educator I'm in 10th class I want to know more about qualification of robotic engineering and stream where I can study...

Md. A.’s Avatar
Md. A. Sep 29, 2020 115 views
Emily S.’s Avatar
Emily S. May 14, 2020 231 views

What are the different steps you need to take to become an educator?

I am an eighth grader who is wondering about the steps to persue my dream of becoming a teacher. I would like to teach highschool students. I want to know what the best schools are for teaching and all about the process of becoming a teacher. #education #teacher #educator #teaching...

#highschool

Gustavo A.’s Avatar
Gustavo A. Sep 06, 2019 160 views

How long does it take to become a teacher with a good salary?

My name is Gustavo and I’m a senior at Brennan Highschool, I want to work as a teacher and teach young children or young adults. #teacher #education...

#educator

Gustavo A.’s Avatar
Gustavo A. Sep 06, 2019 171 views

How do people enter the profession of an educator?

#educator

Gustavo A.’s Avatar
Gustavo A. Sep 06, 2019 110 views

As an educator, does your social life switch in anyway?

#educator

Gustavo A.’s Avatar
Gustavo A. Sep 06, 2019 157 views

What is the most enjoyable part of becoming a teacher?

#educator

Gustavo A.’s Avatar
Gustavo A. Sep 06, 2019 110 views

As an educator what skills are required on a daily basis?

#educator

Gustavo A.’s Avatar
Gustavo A. Sep 06, 2019 153 views

As an educator/teacher do you get to choose who you teach?

#educator

Gustavo A.’s Avatar
Gustavo A. Sep 06, 2019 132 views

What does it take to become a teacher/educator?

#educator

anjaenai S.’s Avatar
anjaenai S. May 31, 2019 239 views

What education do i need?

What college degree is needed if I wanted to go into #education #teach #teaching #college #educator *Admin note: tags were updated in this question to be more specific to Student's question and the...

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Apr 16, 2019 347 views

Debate vs AP Literature and Composition

In my school instead of a Language Arts Class, you can take Debate. Would it be better to be on Debate and the Debate team, or should I stick with a hard class like APLAC? I also have the option of taking college English or Business Communications. What's the option for college applications?...

#english #writing #educator #acting #high-school #military #ap #teacher #author #debate #air-force #writer #any #higher-education #student #schedule #classes #school #college

Serenity W.’s Avatar
Serenity W. Nov 05, 2018 321 views

Good Schools For Early Childhood Development

I want to be a teacher, and go abroad to do it, but first I need to attend college and I was wondering if anyone knew a great college for it. Thanks. #student #teacher #teaching #college #educator...

#education

Morgan H.’s Avatar
Morgan H. Oct 25, 2018 318 views