Career Questions tagged Educator

The backbone of any school, an educator will find the need of the student and educate them. From art teacher to martial arts, there are many paths for a teacher....

Nate R.’s Avatar
Nate R. Mar 18 130 views

What is the salary that you have?

I would like to be a trainer and would not mind being an educator for kids because I would not like to work with adults. helping-others trainer physical-trainer hospital educator...

rn

Makiya B.’s Avatar
Makiya B. Mar 01 164 views

How do you know if you like your profession?

I am very versatile. I Can switch us and so almost anything if I put my mind to it. It’s not hard for me a catch on and learn something new. any professional educator...

friends

Lily L.’s Avatar
Lily L. Jan 30 154 views

After completion of 12th where should I join to continue study of Robotic engineering

educator I'm in 10th class I want to know more about qualification of robotic engineering and stream where I can study...

Md. A.’s Avatar
Md. A. Sep 29, 2020 199 views
Emily S.’s Avatar
Emily S. May 14, 2020 334 views

What are the different steps you need to take to become an educator?

I am an eighth grader who is wondering about the steps to persue my dream of becoming a teacher. I would like to teach highschool students. I want to know what the best schools are for teaching and all about the process of becoming a teacher. education teacher educator teaching...

highschool

Gustavo A.’s Avatar
Gustavo A. Sep 06, 2019 243 views

How long does it take to become a teacher with a good salary?

My name is Gustavo and I’m a senior at Brennan Highschool, I want to work as a teacher and teach young children or young adults. teacher education...

educator

Gustavo A.’s Avatar
Gustavo A. Sep 06, 2019 276 views

How do people enter the profession of an educator?

educator

Gustavo A.’s Avatar
Gustavo A. Sep 06, 2019 171 views

As an educator, does your social life switch in anyway?

educator

Gustavo A.’s Avatar
Gustavo A. Sep 06, 2019 268 views

What is the most enjoyable part of becoming a teacher?

educator

Gustavo A.’s Avatar
Gustavo A. Sep 06, 2019 161 views

As an educator what skills are required on a daily basis?

educator

Gustavo A.’s Avatar
Gustavo A. Sep 06, 2019 228 views

As an educator/teacher do you get to choose who you teach?

educator

Gustavo A.’s Avatar
Gustavo A. Sep 06, 2019 196 views

What does it take to become a teacher/educator?

educator