Career Questions tagged Educator

The backbone of any school, an educator will find the need of the student and educate them. From art teacher to martial arts, there are many paths for a teacher....

Garrett F.’s Avatar
Garrett F. 2 days ago 68 views

When you were a kid what did you want to be when you became an adult?

what did u want to be when you grow up ??? #any #degree #educator #criminal-justice...

Alyaniz F.’s Avatar
Alyaniz F. Nov 08, 2019 88 views
max F.’s Avatar
max F. Sep 18, 2019 68 views
Gustavo A.’s Avatar
Gustavo A. Sep 06, 2019 56 views

How long does it take to become a teacher with a good salary?

My name is Gustavo and I’m a senior at Brennan Highschool, I want to work as a teacher and teach young children or young adults. #teacher #education...

#educator

Gustavo A.’s Avatar
Gustavo A. Sep 06, 2019 72 views

How do people enter the profession of an educator?

#educator

Gustavo A.’s Avatar
Gustavo A. Sep 06, 2019 46 views

As an educator, does your social life switch in anyway?

#educator

Gustavo A.’s Avatar
Gustavo A. Sep 06, 2019 43 views

What is the most enjoyable part of becoming a teacher?

#educator

Gustavo A.’s Avatar
Gustavo A. Sep 06, 2019 37 views

As an educator what skills are required on a daily basis?

#educator

Gustavo A.’s Avatar
Gustavo A. Sep 06, 2019 64 views

As an educator/teacher do you get to choose who you teach?

#educator

Gustavo A.’s Avatar
Gustavo A. Sep 06, 2019 59 views

What does it take to become a teacher/educator?

#educator

anjaenai S.’s Avatar
anjaenai S. May 31, 2019 145 views

What education do i need?

What college degree is needed if I wanted to go into #education #teach #teaching #college #educator *Admin note: tags were updated in this question to be more specific to Student's question and the...

Edgar C.’s Avatar
Edgar C. May 10, 2019 472 views
Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Apr 16, 2019 183 views

Debate vs AP Literature and Composition

In my school instead of a Language Arts Class, you can take Debate. Would it be better to be on Debate and the Debate team, or should I stick with a hard class like APLAC? I also have the option of taking college English or Business Communications. What's the option for college applications?...

#english #student #higher-education #author #schedule #air-force #writing #military #any #teacher #debate #high-school #classes #acting #college #educator #school #ap #writer

Serenity W.’s Avatar
Serenity W. Nov 05, 2018 207 views

Good Schools For Early Childhood Development

I want to be a teacher, and go abroad to do it, but first I need to attend college and I was wondering if anyone knew a great college for it. Thanks. #student #teacher #teaching #college #educator...

#education

Morgan H.’s Avatar
Morgan H. Oct 25, 2018 215 views
John M.’s Avatar
John M. May 23, 2018 187 views
Jada N.’s Avatar
Jada N. Jun 27, 2018 208 views

I want to be a 5th grade teacher what classes should I take

I want to be a 5th grade teacher what college, and classes should I take? #student #teacher #education #educator...

#classes

Dakotah Z.’s Avatar
Dakotah Z. Jun 27, 2018 322 views

How do I know the steps to become a Special Needs teacher?

I want to become a Special Needs teacher when I get older. I want to know the steps of becoming a Special Needs teacher. Can you help me? //#special-education #education #special-needs #disability #educator...

#teacher

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018 274 views

What degree do you need to become a teacher?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #college...

#educator #teacher #education

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 18, 2018 228 views

Is teaching a good career?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #education...

#educator #teaching #teacher