Career Questions tagged Any

Unsure of which tag applies to your question? That is fine. Just use the tags you think are closely related to your question, and apply the #any to be sure.

Lily C.’s Avatar
Lily C. Feb 25 124 views

How do I decide what I want to do?

I have no idea what i'm going to do in my future. I want to do something that helps people but is inside my comfort zone. #any #college

Riya J.’s Avatar
Riya J. Jan 10 205 views

I'm interested in more than one subject and i don't understand what I should choose for my uni course.

Hey! I'm interested in eng lit, psychology, philosophy, films and media, performing arts -dancing and acting, theatre. I'm so torn apart as I'm not able to choose properly. I want to go with my passion but also want to be able to monetize it. Can somebody please guide me? #writing...

Moon I.’s Avatar
Moon I. Jan 03 160 views

Hi guys please any one help me

Hi guys please any one help me
How can I get visa Sponsorship for USA at dental assistance
#dentistry #any

Andrew Y.’s Avatar
Andrew Y. Dec 16, 2021 202 views

what is the security and protective class like

i like to work with my hands, like to help people when i have the opportunities to do so.

#any #career-path #career

Kevin M.’s Avatar
Kevin M. Dec 01, 2021 210 views

What happens after several years of service?

I would like to work in a field related to police, investigation and entrepreneurship.
#police #business
#investigate #any

Lee L.’s Avatar
Lee L. Oct 24, 2021 265 views

I would like to know some decent jobs for commerce field?

Now I've finished my SSLC and was eagerly waiting for admissions. First of all my dream was to become a Pharmacist and due to the current pandamic, we didn't have exams and my score was not good and not above 85% So now I think of taking commerce stream and I need to find a quite decent...

Kaleb W.’s Avatar
Kaleb W. Aug 11, 2021 188 views
asus M.’s Avatar
asus M. Aug 08, 2021 330 views

unable to find future career path.

Hi, This is AJ. I'm a B.Sc student . I am passionate about cyber security (i'm non IT background). But I want to do business. I love teaching too. what should I do now ? I can't think what i have to do in future. someone help me pls...thanks. #career #teaching #any #career-counseling...

Jada W.’s Avatar
Jada W. Jul 30, 2021 227 views

How do I become more social ?

I am introverted and in my room a lot, very shy and do not talk to people #any

Devin S.’s Avatar
Devin S. Jul 08, 2021 243 views

What are the informal questions to ask

i am devin saucedo i am 22 and from seminole tx #any

amanda K.’s Avatar
amanda K. Jul 02, 2021 336 views
Saloni C.’s Avatar
Saloni C. May 30, 2021 249 views
kaiden A.’s Avatar
kaiden A. Mar 18, 2021 244 views
Makiya B.’s Avatar
Makiya B. Mar 01, 2021 389 views

What classes should I take to become a Dental Hygienist?

I don’t want to take unnecessary classes in college. #dental-hygienist #dentistry #dental #classes #professional #college #help #bio #any

Makiya B.’s Avatar
Makiya B. Mar 01, 2021 277 views

How do you know if you like your profession?

I am very versatile. I Can switch us and so almost anything if I put my mind to it. It’s not hard for me a catch on and learn something new. #any #professional #educator #friends

Andy D.’s Avatar
Andy D. Feb 24, 2021 214 views

What majors should I pick in collage

I really criminology and especially weird and strange cases and I want to be able to solve them and want to study to become a detective
#any

Rose M.’s Avatar
Rose M. Dec 01, 2020 1164 views