Career Questions tagged Exam

Raja B.’s Avatar
Raja B. May 03, 2020 294 views

Best Website to Practice NISM Mock Tests for Free?

I am an aspirant of NISM certification exam and I want to pass this exam in first attempt. Please give me some suggestions on free NISM mock tests websites. nism, mock-test, exam,...

studying-tips

Jamie M.’s Avatar
Jamie M. May 19, 2018 334 views

What should I be studying to pass the tease test?

I am a nursing student and just obtained my A.A. in Social Science, I am now pursuing my B.S.N. I am nervous about the tease test because I have heard a lot of different stories about what is on it. I just want to be sure that I am studying the right material so that I can pas it the first tie...

nurse exam hospital-and-healthcare healthcare medicine testing nursing

RAVI M.’s Avatar
RAVI M. Feb 27, 2018 366 views

UGC NET 2018 Exam Dates?

When CBSE will conduct the UGC NET 2018 Exam? exam studying entrance-exam applications...

test

ishaan R.’s Avatar
ishaan R. Feb 09, 2018 440 views

Test Paper for UGC NET?

I Need some mock test papers for UGC NET Exam Preparation exam studying entrance-exam applications...

test

Sohaib A.’s Avatar
Sohaib A. Jan 18, 2018 443 views

How much will my ACT effect my chances for success?

I have been studying a lot for the ACT and I have been improving, but I am not a great standardized test-taker and the reading section is what hurts me the most. Will having a score in the lower thirties negatively impact my chance for success? ACT exam standardized-testing entrance-exams...

studying test-prep studying-tips

Jyoti S.’s Avatar
Jyoti S. Nov 09, 2017 598 views

How can I get Railway Question paper for Previous years?

Railways is going to announce large number of vacancies to recruit eligible candidates. I want to join Indian railways and I need previous years question papers for preparation. Where I can get these? Get some details here:https://scoop.eduncle.com/rrb-question-papers-answer-key railways...

exam studying india time-management railwayquestionpaper railroad

RAVI M.’s Avatar
RAVI M. Oct 14, 2017 581 views

What was the result of IIT JAM 2017?

Is there anyone who can share the previous year cut off and result of IIT JAM? studying exam india time-management higher-education...

school-counseling

RAVI M.’s Avatar
RAVI M. Oct 12, 2017 862 views

Will joining IIT JAM Coaching be beneficial for preparation?

As we all know that the IIT JAM 2018 Exam will be held on 11 February 2018. So, there are only few days are left to prepare for the exam. I’m also preparing for JAM Exam, and still not completed my syllabus and confused that should I joint IIT JAM 2018 Coaching or self-study is sufficient to...

exam studying india time-management tutoring higher-education school-counseling

RAVI M.’s Avatar
RAVI M. Oct 09, 2017 579 views

How to get best study material for IIT JAM Preparation?

I want to get best study material to get higher rank in JAM 2018 Exam. studying exam india time-management higher-education...

school-counseling

RAVI M.’s Avatar
RAVI M. Jan 03, 2019 300 views

CSIR NET Answer Key?

Hello, I want to know that when the CSIR NET Answer Key will be announced for Dec 2018 Exam . I got some information regarding CSIR NET Answer Key here - https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-answer-key-of-the-CSIR-NET-Life-Science/answer/Ravi-Mahawar-8 It was helpful to know the procedure of...

Kandice D.’s Avatar
Kandice D. Oct 29, 2018 366 views

What is the proper way for studying for a college exam?

Please help me with studying tips to ace my college exams. college study studyhabits...

exam

Emilia G.’s Avatar
Emilia G. Sep 29, 2018 263 views
Noothan A.’s Avatar
Noothan A. Jun 09, 2018 327 views

What should I do if I take PCME after 10

professional pcme exam railways I am not interested in computer s so can I take...

WESTRY T.’s Avatar
WESTRY T. Apr 29, 2018 400 views

What is the process of qualifying to teach subjects based on the Praxis Exam?

I was told by a fellow student that if I took the Praxis Exam in an area unrelated to my major, which is History Education, that I could be qualified in that area also. I am asking this because I was wondering if I could take the math portion of the test as well. If I then passed the math...

mathematics praxis testing teacher exam math education-policy education

RAVI M.’s Avatar
RAVI M. Dec 11, 2017 305 views

What is the selection procedure of IIT JAM?

Is there any one who can share some information about the selection procedure of IIT JAM? exam...

college

Vanessa E.’s Avatar
Vanessa E. Nov 30, 2017 411 views

Does the WAEC include biology questions?

I live in Nigeria psychology waec exam...

biology

amish J.’s Avatar
amish J. Jun 19, 2018 255 views

What are the Tips to remember befor the UGC NET Paper?

Hello, After the post graduation I am going to apply for the UGC NET 2018 Examination which is scheduled on 8 July. As there are few days left, i wanted to know some tips that I need to remember before the NET exam. please give me some...

Sarah K.’s Avatar
Sarah K. May 14, 2018 477 views

What is the best way to retain what you’re learning?

What are the best ways to study? How do you memorize things efficiently? Best way to prepare for a exam/test/quiz? How can you retain what you’re learning, remember it? studying exam help scared learning remembering studying-tips...

Joy B.’s Avatar
Joy B. Jan 16, 2018 466 views

Does anyone have insight into the TEAS exam?

I'm required to take the TEAS exam to get into nursing school in CA. I'd love to know a bit more about the test from someone who has taken it! teas exam nursing healthcare...

nursing-schools

Parvina K.’s Avatar
Parvina K. Jan 16, 2018 313 views

graduate school

How can I sing up to take TOEFL exam for graduate school? exam toefl-exam language graduate-school...

college-admissions

Marilyn P.’s Avatar
Marilyn P. Jan 26, 2018 348 views

what is the importance for the SAT?

Because I'm not really good in English so I need to understand why?...

exam

Stephanie W.’s Avatar
Stephanie W. Feb 09, 2017 1774 views
Jeffery P.’s Avatar
Jeffery P. Nov 17, 2016 485 views

When to take the SAT Junior Year?

I've taken the SAT once, during june of my Sophomore year. I am planning on taking it again, but I am not sure what time (or how many times) I should take it this year. My latest score is in the 1300's range. Thank you for your help, Jeffery P college college-major college-bound sat...

exam

Cristian G.’s Avatar
Cristian G. May 27, 2016 560 views

For an engineering profession, will an engineer be required to have taken the FE Exam? (Fundamentals of Engineering)

Im a chemical engineering student in my senior year and my advisor said that if i take the FE exam, i wont have to take a engineering elective but i have seen a FE practice exam and i haven't taken the proper class that i will be taking until my last semester. I would like to know if in the...

exam career engineer engineering

Maeve K.’s Avatar
Maeve K. Apr 22, 2014 1313 views

What is the CPA like?

I am about to enter college as an accounting major. I have heard a lot about the CPA exam. What is covered on this exam and do you think that colleges prepare you we'll for the exam? college business accounting...

exam